All Comments on 'Black Office Slave'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DunkirkDunkirk7 months ago

Kiera needs to show her boss a positive pregnancy test.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, a fantastic start to her adventures as the office toy and plaything. More adventures, please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Now that she has agreed to be his sex slave he needs to tag her with an identifying ankle bracelet that show she is owned. Also, maybe be a more benevolent master to this sweet, hot, chocolate gal. Create a special place, nice hotel room where she dresses the way he wants, and is ovulating. A memorable spot to impregnate his property. Then tell us about her testing positive for pregnancy and the swelling of her beautiful brown belly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great start to what I'm sure will be a great story. Can't wait to read more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hope there's more of this story in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gym daddy part 3?!?

darwin1859darwin18596 months ago

Enjoyed this story. hope there's going to be more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely loved this story, made me so wet! Hopefully second part is coming soon

WildErotica69WildErotica696 months ago

Dirty rough sex - can’t wait for the next part where she gets pregnant with the boss’s child and continues to be taken hard

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Race play is so not my thing and I *still* found this hot. Didn’t cringe once at the language. Hope he treats her just the way she’s always dreamed.

@Anonymous (third oldest comment) I like the way you think: own her in plain sight with a day collar, track her cycle, swell her belly. Would be great to have his breeding kink go animalistic whenever he knows she’s ovulating. Once she’s pregnant he should find her even sexier to the point he can’t stop taking her, even at the office.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen6 months ago

Great story! I hope part 2 is coming soon.

nettertyp79nettertyp796 months ago

Oh yes, what a great story. I do love race play! The idea is already great, but I do like your style of writing as well. I´m hoping for chapter 2 and more :)

bdiver76bdiver765 months ago

That was great, please add more to this story.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Terrific story so far! I love it. I especially like the way the author flipped racial conventions and prohibitions upside down in this very erotic story. The author is an amazing story-teller and made the use of the “N” word work perfectly. In this story it is the older white boss with the gigantic cock, much larger than Kiera’s few black lovers, who mesmerized the hot and busty young black employee. I love that so many of the author’s female characters are sluts, or wannabe sluts, and have to get fucked frequently or masturbate daily, even as outwardly they are seemingly quite proper. Although in this story Kiera enjoyed showing off her tight ass and big tits in pencil skirts and tight blouses. Now she has become her boss’s personal slut and whore. I love where this story is going.

anifreikanifreik4 months ago

Definitely continue this. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Of everything you’ve written this is my favorite story. I know you have plans for your writing, but please please continue this story. My wife and I both came while reading this together. We love how you use raceplay to enhance the scene. Thank you for giving us this gem

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You are a very good writer and I have enjoyed many of your stories. However, this story stands out as my favorite by you. As a progressive Black social sciences professor and mother of girls in their teens and twenties, I cannot express how much that shames and distresses me professionally and personally ... and, in spite of and yet also precisely because of that, intensely, immensely arouses me too. The sheer shame and humiliation, racial and sexual denigration and degradation, even the subjugation.

Like others who have commented here, I would love to see this story further developed and continued. But, regardless, I want to thank you for it, and express my (shameful, pitiful) gratitude for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...