Black Omen Issue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her another few months to figure out the whole shadow hopping thing. It had its own set of rules to master, but she soon learned she could jump from shadow to shadow as long as she could see them or knew exactly where they were. Of course this made it immensely easier to sneak out of her house on school nights without getting caught, or back in if she was out past her curfew. But the shadow jumps were not without danger. Something about it always felt sinister. Like diving into an endless abyss, surrounded by darkness and howling winds that chilled her to the bones. Even though she only experienced the void for a fraction of a second during her initial jumps, she soon discovered it was relative to the distance traveled. A bad date with a handsy classmate had left her without a ride home and she had attempted to shadow jump to her home closet from across town and it had left her within the void for longer than she expected. It hadn't been pleasant, even if it was only for second. She had stepped out shivering from the both the impossible cold of the void and the unearthly howl. Vivian swore that she wouldn't try anything farther than that and keep her jumps within sight distance as much as she could.

And that was how she spent her entire senior year, juggling school, boys and crime fighting. Well that and her shifts at the local greasy spoon. If she was going to fight crime, she would need some real crime fighting gear, not to mention a respectable costume. Leggings and a black hoodie were definitely not gonna cut it. So she worked hard, saving all that she could to finance her new crime fighting kit. She didn't mind the diner, even her sexist Greek boss wasn't too bad once you got to know him. He did however make all the female staff wear the same low cut top and equally short skirt as their uniform. But then again, it probably helped with the tips and she needed every cent for her one woman war on crime.

By the end of her senior year she was feeling confident in her abilities and found herself hunting down bigger prey. She had even managed to finally make a name for herself after thwarting a gang war between two of the Porthaven's warring cartels. Vivian had left dozens of cut throat killers bloodied with broken limbs and black eyes. It had been easy clean up for the local boys in blue when they arrived and found all the illegal shipment of drugs and guns surrounded by some of the worst criminals Porthaven had to offer, all beat to a pulp.

The news reports had taking to calling her the Black Mamba, or Mamba for short. It wasn't her first choice. In fact she had already picked out a name to use, Black Omen. But of course some over excited loud mouthed witness had jumped in front of the cameras the first chance they got and described her fluid lightning movements as that of a striking snake and it had done viral. Well, at least they got half of the name right. Even now as a freshman in college she was still trying to make Black Omen work, but she never really had time to tell the media what to call her, and the criminals almost certainly never listened to her. Hell, half the time they never even saw her coming.

+++++

The fangs of the Mamba flashed through the cool night air and sank deep into their targets. Both razor sharp knives flying true, embedding into the tattooed hands of two of the leather clad bikers and causing them to drop their guns as the mamba dropped down from the shadows high above to descend on her prey.


"What the fu.."

The burly looking leader of the trio looked up trying to track where the blades had originated from just as the wide chunky rubber heels of the Mamba's boots crunched down against his face breaking the nose and loosening teeth. Her legs bent and flexed as she lept from his face flipping forward as the leader collapsed hard to the concrete sidewalk like a sack of potatoes.

The larger roided out hulk of remaining two was already attempting to draw a blade from his leather vest, but the Mamba was already upon him. Her palm shot forward against his elbow, locking the blade within its sheath. A surprised looked briefly crossed his face, before the Mamba twisted like a coiled snake and brought her well-formed leg around in a wide round house kick, sending him stumbling backwards.

Vivian threw herself backwards, arching her back as the heavy metal links of the chain lashed across the air from behind, inches above the rounded form of her breasts. She let loose another two fangs from her utility belt, each one sinking deep into the chain wielder's knee and thigh, dropping him down to the ground as the chain flew from his hands and skidded across the street. She straightened back up just as the bigger biker re-engaged lunging forward with his wicked blade now drawn. The Mamba stepped right ducking out of the way as the blade flashed across where her face had been a second before. Her hands deftly deflected the next barrage of attacks as she waited for the opening she knew was to come. She darted in as the his last attack swung wide, her hands a flurry of blows to his solar plexus, knocking the wind from the towering brute as she drove him back. Vivian continued her advance, quickly grappling his knife arm and rotating it as she struck down hard with her open palm, dislocating his elbow. The knife dropped on to the ground just as she swung around on his arm and planted her boot to the side of his face once again, knocking him out cold.

"ucking bitch! You boke my dose!" the leader spat blood, clutching his nose as he staggered to his feet before pulling a gun from his waist band to fire. But the Mamba had never stopped her movement, diving back into a cartwheel over the where the metal links of the chain and fallen. Snatching it up as she passed, she tumbled behind it's original owner as he was pulling out the trio of blades she had tagged him with, and whipped it over his head and around the leader's neck. A quick pull sent the leader crashing into his crippled compatriot at her feet as the gun harmlessly skipped across pavement and into a sewer drain.

"We done?" she said looking down at the leader, cocking her head to the side.

"Uggghhh.... yeah... were done." the biker choked and groaned.

"Good. You guys can come out now." she said fishing into the leg pouch strapped to her bare thigh for her restraints. The Mamba set about zip-tying the bikers up to a metal grate and collecting her throwing knives and kicking the guns into the sewer as the young couple stepped out from hiding behind a car.

"Oh shit! I knew it! It's the Black Mamba!" the male half of the couple exclaimed jumping in excitement ."Damn! You really fucked them up!"

They didn't look much older than herself she thought. Probably just a drunk frat guy and sorority sister hook up. He certainly looked the part. They were only a few blocks away from Greek Row and she knew from her precognition that the biker's had interrupted the little blonde on her knees finishing a drunken blow job outside their car. Probably for the best she thought.

"Actually it's Black Om..." Vivian started before being interrupted by the blonde as she drunkenly stumbled up.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much! They were gonna kill us! Hey! You're Black... um.. Cobra! Ya! You're totally my favorite hero you know. Well... after Omega that is. Hey! Can we get a picture?" the blonde rambled on, digging through her tiny red leather purse for her smart phone.

"Uh... sure. I guess." Vivian said with a shrug sauntering up between the two drunk coeds with a sigh. The frat boy eagerly wrapped his arm around Vivian's waist, his hand dangerously close to roaming low on her hips. He reeked of cheap booze and cheaper cologne.

"God you are so hot! The other guys are not gonna believe this. You know how many times I've fantasized about you?" he said drunkenly staring down at her supple breasts. The blonde was apparently too busy trying to unlock her phone to register his remarks or notice his hand slipping lower over Mamba's curvey ass. His fingers were trailing the edge of her costume as it partially slipped between her bare cheeks, when he leaned in to whisper.

"Hey, you know you, I could ditch her and you and I could g...Hey! Ow! What the fuck!."he yelped as Vivian grabbed his hand and bent it back in a wrist lock removing it from her ass with a twist.

"Creep. Next time, I'll break it." Mamba whispered into his ear releasing his wrist and shoving him forward. By the time he stumbled forward and turned back around she had already vanished into the many shadows of the Porthaven.

"Got it! Hey where did she go?" the blonde inquired with a frown as she glanced up and down the darkened street for any sign of her savior.

"Oh, um... she had to go rescue someone else. Hey, you don't happen to have a black swimsuit or something like that back at your place do you?"

+++++

Vivian stepped out of the shadow of her closet and stretched her arms up above her head. Yeah, that did the trick, she thought as she sat on her bed and began to unlace her boots. Nothing like a little crime fighting to clear your head. The dream definitely wasn't like her normal precognition, which set her mind at ease. Just a bad dream she told herself peeling her costume down over her sinuous form and letting it puddle in the floor before kicking it back over into closet. Her nipples had hardened from the frigid shadow jaunt home, or they would have if they hadn't already been standing erect on her pert breasts. Crime fighting always seemed to get her motor running. It was just so exhilarating. Empowering. And while she would never admit it, the dream was still fresh in her subconscious mind spurring her base instincts.

Vivian let her hands roam down over her breasts, her nipples dragging against her open palms as her fingers slowly caressed down to her toned stomach. She let her fingers roam to her inner thighs before parting her legs further and delicately stroking her digits against her warm sex. Vivian leaned back against the wall with her eyes closed, gently rubbing her clit in slow circles. A low moan slipped from her lips. She opened her eyes, glancing at the clock for the second time this morning.

4:39 a.m.

Vivian bit her lower lip, contemplating to call or not. He might be up. Doubtful, she knew, but maybe. She snatched her phone off the nightstand, and sat on the edge of the bed, her thumb hovering over his contact as she hesitated to call. Fuck it. What boyfriend wouldn't like an early morning hook up.

"Uuuugh... Hello?" the voice coarse and groggy.

"Hey babe! It's me." Vivian chirped.

"Vee? Christ, what time is it?"

"I thought you might want to come over for breakfast."

"What? Mmmm?... Is this a booty call?"

"Mmmmmaybe." she teased.

"Vee. It's like 4:00 in the morning. Go to bed."

"Closer to 5 really... Please? I had a bad dream and need my man to come hold me. Come on, I'll suck your cock." she said in a higher pitched singsong voice.

"Babe, I stayed up till two cramming for my midterm."

"But I'm soooo wet right now. You sure you want to pass this up?" she replied walking over to the mirror and dropping down on to all fours She snapped a quick selfie of her backside, thighs pressed together, ass high in the air, her pink glistening slit beckoning to be fucked. She made sure her face wasn't in the picture and sent it over. He would be a complete idiot to pass this up she thought.

"Fuuuck... OK, I'll be happy to come by tonight and fuck your cute little brains out, but I gotta get some sleep or I'm gonna flunk my midterm today. Sorry babe. "

"Fine." she sighed, rolling her eyes and hanging up.

She was clearly dating a complete idiot.

"I guess its just you and me Mr. Bunny" she said, dragging her pink toy from the back of the nightstand drawer. Vivian gave it a quick lick and flicked it on, pressing vibrations against her clit as she squeezed the rabbit vibe into her tight folds with a moan. At least she could always count on him.

+++++

Vivian's freshly shined black stiletto heels clacked against the marble tile floor of the casino as she quickly made her way to the elevator doors. She was nervous that someone from her classes may recognize her, as some of them often hung out at the casino attempting to court lady luck. She definitely didn't need any rumors being started about her turning tricks for high rollers on the weekends. She stood waiting for the elevator to arrive, tugging the elastic material of her purple miniskirt back down over her butt. It barely covered her round ass and she felt like she was flashing her bald cunt to the world with every step.

That's what he made her call it now. That's all she was. A needy cunt. She clenched her fist in anger. No. That wasn't her. That was his programming talking. The bastard. She'd find a way out of this and make him pay ten fold. She'd break a bone for every time he stretched her tight little cunt with his big thick cock and made her beg him to paint her face with his warm seed. Vivian realized her mouth was beginning to water just at the thought of his cum against her lips now.

"Fuck" she cursed. She couldn't even think about getting revenge on him without his imaging his cock now. She was literally turning into Pavlov's fucking dog she thought angrily.

She shook her head trying in vain to keep her mind off her captor's cock for once. The rewiring of her brain was getting worse each time she met with him, She had been wet since receiving his call hours ago, her sexual arousal slowly increasing with each command she completed for her master.

Ding!

The doors slid open and she knew for whom the bell tolled. She stepped in pressing the button for the penthouse and stared at her reflection within the walls of the elevator. She could barely recognize herself. She studied the whore staring back at her from the polished elevator wallsas the Girl from Ipanama played.

Neon pink thigh-high fishnet stockings ran up her long legs leaving her milky while thighs bare under the micro mini. He had sent her all kinds of outfits over the past few months with strict orders on what to wear and when. And he had a particular knack for making her look like a cheap slut. Her midsection was exposed and the matching purple tube top did little to hide her nipples under the thin material. He had picked out a black choker to match her shoes and silver hooker hoop earrings to go with the loose bracelets she wore on her wrist.

Her make up was flawless. A shame really. Vivian knew there was little chance that her mascara wouldn't be be running down her cheeks by the end of the night and her pink lips coated in cum. She had spent close to an hour in her apartment making it perfect for him. Fuming and cursing him the entire time, despite the growing need between her legs.

The doors opened with another ding and revealed a luxurious penthouse suite. Glass windows surrounded almost the entire suite. The twinkling lights of Porthaven were beautiful from up high. They were almost like the glistening reflections of the moon across a sea of black asphalt. Each one a citizen going about their evening. It almost looked peaceful, except for the knowledge that her captor was slowly gaining control of the entire city with each passing day. Block by block he was expanding his empire as he rewired the rich and powerful elite to pay tribute.

"Ah, right on time as usual. I hope you didn't go to too much trouble for me tonight." he teased.

God he was such a dick. She wanted to punch that cocky face of his. But it was somehow hidden in the shadow of the suite's full bar. Only his pristine grey suit registered in her mind.

"No sir." she obediently replied. She knew her place now and sauntered up to her the black marble bar, swaying her hips with each step. She hesitated before taking a seat and opted to stand, fidgeting slightly.

"Sit please. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable." he grinned pouring vodka and ice into a metal shaker before splashing just a drop of vermouth into it as well.

Vivian slowly complied easing her backside on to a stool as her skirt rode up over thighs and exposing her bald slit. She tried not to moan as her ass pressed agains the stool and pushed the jeweled plug he made her wear tonight deeper into her ass. She had struggled with tonight's new addition to both initially get it in and keep it in as she walked about. It had been a constant reminder on the ride over of what was in store for her tonight.

"Can I offer you a drink? This is your celebration after all." he said pouring the martini mixture from a metal shaker into a martini glass for her. "Extra dirty. Just the way you like it." he chuckled at his own joke.

"Thank you sir." she sarcastically replied through gritted teeth.

"Oh don't be like that. The editing of your debut video was just finalized. And I must say it was quite a performance. I do believe you will break the internet when it gets released. The first Super to bare it all for her adorning fans. You will be famous. Isn't that exciting?" he explained pouring himself a generous two finger pour of top shelf scotch.

Vivian shivered and dropped her head in shame. Crimson burning across her cheeks in humiliation as the rage slowly drained from her mind.. The thought of her exposure was now igniting the fire within her loins and she found herself rubbing her thighs together at the memory of her total humiliation in front of the cameras. She had told him everything during the shoot. Every dark desire and secret fantasy laid bare as she shameless fucked herself in front of the line of men waiting to abuse her on film.

"I have a surprise for you." he said taking her hand and leading her to the spacious living room before taking a seat on the white Italian leather sofa that she cost more than her college tuition. He spread his legs wide and looked at her expectantly.

Vivian clenched her fists unwilling to move.

"You're hesitating again. Do I really need to tell you to suck my cock? While I do find your will full disobedience charming, it does grow old quickly my dear. I'd hate to have to take everything from you."