Black Omen Issue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've already taken everything from me, sir..." she replied her heels automatically carrying her over the plush white carpet before sinking to her knees.

"Not everything. I let you keep your mind. You should be thanking me." he said taking a sip from his glass tumbler.

"Thank you sir, for letting this whore keep her mind while she sucks your cock." she spat. Vivian's hands quickly unzipped his expensive suit pants before fishing out his thick cock. She subconsciously let her thighs drift wide apart exposing her glistening pink slit as her miniskirt slipped high up over her supple thighs.

"I'll let that tone slide for now, but now I'm not so sure you deserve the surprise I got for you. It took a bit of planning to get him here." he chuckled pressing his free hand to the back of her head and guiding her mouth to his shaft.

Vivian leaned forward, pressing her glossy lips to the head of his cock in a gentle kiss before opening her mouth and licking his semi-erect dick from tip to base. She gripped it lightly and she could feel it pulsing as it sprung to life. Vivian knew she would be quickly dripping into her panties, if she were wearing any, with every second she sat on knees in front of him. The overwhelming need to worship her master's cock with her mouth was too strong to resist and she quickly found herself eagerly dragging her hot tongue over his heavy ballsack. She suckled on them briefly before slowly working her tongue back up the now rock hard shaft. Vivian let her warm saliva drip down over her tongue and watched it roll down over his sack sending a shiver up his spine before wrapping her full lips around her captor's cock in earnest. Vivian let out a quite moan as she worked her lips down over his cock.

"Mmmmm Good girl. I know how much you enjoy this. Be the good little whore I know you are and take it all slut." he groaned as Vivian continued to bob her head up and down the length of his dick.

Vivian had tried to fight it at first, but he had rewired her brain to receive a form of sexual bliss she had never known before. Every time her tongue caressed his shaft it felt like electric fingers deftly stroking between her slick folds. Each inch of his cock she took into her mouth was another inch of pure sexual energy driving deeper into her pussy until the only thing that weighed on her mind was making sure her master's cock was lodged deep into her throat. She leaned forward, pressing her lips farther down his shaft, as she tried to take inch after inch of his thick cock into her mouth until she was gagging herself with each attempt. Her eyes were beginning to water and a tiny trail of mascara dripped down her cheek as she tried to drive the head of his impossiblly fat cock into her throat.

"Mmmmm there's my little slut... Maybe your surprise can help you take those last few inches hmmm? Oh, Omega? Come here and help this little cunt throat my cock won't you?" he said with a wicked grin.

Vivian's eyes snapped open and she withdrew her lips from her master's penis. She turned her head dumb founded, her mouth open in shock. A strand of saliva and precum still connecting her lower lip to her master's cock as she watched her idol slowly walk into the room.

He was even more impressive in real life, she thought. Adonis didn't even begin to capture his perfect form. He looked like he was sculpted by the great artists of old. Chiseled muscle and wide shoulders, handsome, yet somehow soft with beautiful eyes. He towered over her as he stepped forward, his cape dragging just inches from the floor. Omega was dressed in his trade mark blue and black costume, the crimson symbol still emblazoned across his wide chest. He was unmistakable. All powerful. A god made flesh.

"Oh god." she whispered.

"Not quite. A man like any other. You should have heard the nasty things he said he would do to you while he was helping me edit your debut video. It would have made a porn star blush. Of course I had to pull the truth out of him, but I think it really turned him on knowing what a little fan girl you were. Who would have thought the world's greatest savior would be aroused watching the Black Mamba get gangbanged by a bunch of hired thugs. Not much of a hero if you ask me." he mused, the ice of his glass clanking together as he emptied the drink and set it down on the mahogany end table beside the couch.

"Please..., fight it. Because if you can't..." Vivian pleaded, staring up at her role model from the plush carpeted floor with tears welling in her emerald eyes.

"I'm sorry." Omega replied grimly as he stepped forward, his clenched fist opening slowly as he brought it up to rest gently on the back of her head.

God he was so big. Imposing. Utterly terrifying, because if Omega was under his control, then the world was truly doomed. She closed her eyes and shuddered at the thought. Yet, as she looked back at her child hood hero, he still looked righteous in her eyes as he loomed over her. Some how she knew he was stilling trying to fight it. Still struggling to win in this long drawn out battle of wills.

She wouldn't let him fail.

Vivian submitted, turning her head and bring her open mouth back to her master. She could feel Omega's gentle touch through her raven locks and she was determined to force herself down this sick bastard's dick before Omega could make her. If she couldn't beat her captor, she could at least save Omega the guilt of being the one to force her mouth down over their enemy's cock..

Vivian glared up at her master with hatred burning in her eyes as she pressed her lips forward along his now slick shaft. She felt defeated. Humiliated. Dressed as a whore sucking off a super villain in front of her child hood hero was almost enough to break her. But she was determined now. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of forcing Omega. A small victory perhaps. But that was all she could hope for. With a new found fire burning in her soul she began gagging herself on his cock over and over again until she forced her throat open and sank her lips all the way to the base of her master's shaft.

Their captor just smirked looking down at his slave as the blazing look of anger slowly sank away and turned into lust.

Her nipples were straining against her cheap top like little hard diamonds as she choked herself on her master's cock. Despite her rage. Despite her hatred and shame. She still felt the need and pleasure wash over her body as she touched her lips against her master's pelvis and she teetered on the edge of orgasm once again. The Black Mamba had won. Omega never applied even the slightest bit of pressure. He never had to force her throat down on to her master's cock. She felt proud in her victory. Proud that the Mamba could save the mighty Omega. And prouder still that she was able to take her master's long thick cock into her throat all the way to its base by herself. Like good little whore should she thought.

"Cum."

The circuit collapsed within her brain and waves of orgasmic pleasure washed through her taut body. Vivian moaned loudly around her master's cock and shook, sinking her fingers deeper into her quivering pussy as she came over and over again. Each orgasm causing her to clinch her ass around the silver plug buried in her rectum and in turn spur her on to her next orgasm in a perverse feedback loop. So lost in the pleasure coursing through her mind as she willingly choked herself on her master's cock that she hadn't realized that she had been shamelessly rubbing her dripping cunt and fingering herself as he mercilessly fucked her open mouth.

"Good fucking slut." he growled before jerking his cock from her mouth dripping trails of saliva on to her bare thighs in the process. Stroking his cock to climax, he gripped her dark hair and pulled her head back in place as he came. Rope after rope of hot white cum painted her face, streaking across nose and cheeks and flying into her raven hair. Long strands of her master's cum crossed her lips and sank into her open mouth to pool on her waiting tongue. She eagerly swallowed it down and came again as the warm seed filled her stomach.

"Fuck me...Going to need another drink when you're done cleaning that up." he said letting his cock drop down to drape against Vivian's cum painted face.

"Well tell me truthfully Omega? What do you think about your little fan slut now? Still think she looks like a whore?"

Omega stared down at his hand that had been resting on her head for only the briefest of moments. He never once had pushed her forward. She had saved him from becoming a monster, at least for now. She undoubtedly had suffered much under his control and yet she still fought even at the cost of her own dignity to save him.

He stood in silence for a moment, deep in thought before clenching his hand back into a determined fist. He raised his head high and leveled an unflinching gaze back towards his captor.

"No, Simon. I think she will be the end of you."