Black Owned Slaves - Mayor's Wife

Story Info
Sabrina the mayor's wife becomes a slave.
6.5k words
4.54
16.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Readers: This is a related story to the Black Owned Couple. That story should be read first as a setting of the stage for this story. Other related stories are expected to join them.

Sabrina Jones was married to Henry Jones, the mayor of the southern, formerly Confederate town of Appleville, Georgia. This town was a small backwater town, but had a significant history stemming from the Antebellum south.

Sabrina and her husband are both black, are middle age. Sabrina was 38 and her husband Henry 45. Both are very attractive, and in actuality Sabrina was truly hot. Some folks say behind her back that she's the perfect trophy wife, but that would be both true and not. Her beauty and fashion model-like air about her lended itself to the trophy wife label.

However, Sabrina was a confident professional with many significant accomplishments. Before she married Henry, Sabrina had attended an Ivy League college and became a lawyer. She practiced mostly family law and some real estate law. Her law firm took a case in Appleville some years ago when the town

was trying to obtain various parcels of land that still held remnants of it's Antebellum past. That's when she met Henry who was a councilman then.

Sabrina was the lead attorney on the case and she ultimately won against the long-time owner of the land the town wanted. The land involved three still-standing original slave quarters buildings and another parcel held the original auction house. Somehow, after the Civil War ended, when most buildings

of these types were burned, these survived. These properties became the town Slavery Museum.

As the legal battles looked like they would go the town's way, Henry began dating Sabrina, who established herself initially in a local long-term stay hotel. Later, as the case dragged on, she moved to an apartment owned by Gloria Thomason, who went by Miss G to a select group who knew her kinky proclivities.

Gloria became the original Slavery Museum operator following the conclusion of the legal cases sponsored by Henry.

Although the legal cases were successful, the town spent way too much for such a small town. That's when Henry decided to run for Mayor and seek out donors who would not only fund his campaign, but would also help fund the Slavery Museum. He went to former residents who still maintained ties to the town.

Gloria talked to her brother George, a successful finance company CEO who grew up in Applevlle. He was happy to provide significant funding.

As the campaign progressed, Henry continued dating Sabrina. Henry was elected Mayor. They married one week after the election. Henri's wedding gift to his loving, but incredibly hot bride was a boob job that she wanted. This increased her tits to their current DD cup size.

This also seemed to confirm the beauty aspect of her trophy wife status, and added a bit of a bimbo status too. Sabrina left her law firm and became the mayor's wife full time. This all happened three years before the events in "Black Owned Couple."

The role of trophy wife/bimbo/Mayor's arm candy got to Sabrina. She embraced it fully. She had no idea of it being derogatory, nor an insult. She relished in showing off her body. She dressed very sexy, high class, but sexy.

Over the years, Sabrina would spend time helping the museum. The museum consisted of three main rooms, a storage area, and an office.

There was something special about the exhibits of people being owned. Not all of the exhibits depicted African in the role of slave. Many were white, Arab, Asians, Indians, Native American, etc., in the place of Africans. Sabrina knew

slavery wasn't just an Antebellum thing, but went back into antiquity. Slavery may not be the oldest profession, that saying belonged to prostitution. Maybe being a slave would be next, but was always unsaid.

There were the historical photos of black African slaves in chains, or even on the auction block in the area near the museum's entrance. Chains, collars, whips and other exhibits were displayed using black mannequins showing their

use. There were clip from various films and TV shows that depicted slavery to back up the use of the items. The mini-series ROOTS was frequently cited.

In the second room, separated by a door that the visitor would have to open to gain entry, was a whole different focus. This room held exhibits of the white, Arab, Asian, Indian, and Latino people as the slaves. Blacks were depicted as the owners. Gloria took some editorial license with who was cast in the owner role.

When asked about it, Gloria would quip, "I couldn't get mannequins for every race, so I just used what I could get thatwould show emphasize that Africans weren't the only race enslaved."

The exhibits in this room were European, Arab and, Asian historical displays. Gloria wanted to be intellectually honest when it came to the subject of slavery.

The third room was what she called interactive. Here visitors would be put into chains, stocks, and cages to see what it was hike. During the normal operating hours, men, women, children of all ages were put in the exhibits. There was not a sexual aspect.

At 5 PM, things changed in the interactive room. Clothes were optional, but decided by the captor, not the victim. The interactive room after hours became a mini Bondage club for those who enjoyed such.

Sex was not forbidden. Neither was corporal punishment. Nearly every night nude women were bound nude and whipped inside the museum. Sometimes it were men as the victims, but mostly it was women.

Gloria would become Miss G after hours and dressed as a professional dominatrix in all her leather clad glory. Her sister Donna would similarly become her Miss D persona.

Henry would come frequently. If he came alone, he would submit to Miss G or Miss D as their submissive. Often though, He arrived with his secretary or some of his closest supporters who would all end up in the exhibits submitting to

him.

One day when Henry was naked and bound to the whipping post, Gloria asked him about Sabrina.

"Why don't you bring Sabrina here for some fun?"

"She's not into kinky sex. She's a great lover and of course she's really hot, but she hasn't expressed any interest. I've tried to do a few things, but she would always change the subject."

"Well, she comes here to help me a lot. Often I'd find her in the interactive room playing with the things there. One time I found her in the cage. I'd often find her putting herself in the stocks or wearing collars and cuffs."

"Really?"

"I think this really turns her on. Maybe she's just too shy to ask you to give her what she really wants."

He didn't bring Sabrina. She was his, and wasn't a publically available sex toy. Sabrina knew about Henry's activities but looked the other way thinking "Powerful people always need their privacy and their diversions."

Sabrina didn't appear jealous of her husband taking other women to the museum for an evening bondage fun. She still thought about it and wondered what it would be like if he took her instead, but never voiced that. This went on for months.

One day Henry got a call from Miss G saying that she caught Sabrina tasting and even drinking a slave's piss during the display session of Jeff and Jane Waters (see the storyBlack Owned Couple). Sabrina knew her secret was out and she didn't want to hide it any longer. Sabrina admitted to Miss G her desires and that she wanted to join in the bondage games, but only as a slave, a black slave.

Henry decided to give Sabrina what she wanted since he too came to want her to be a slave as well.

"Gloria, why don't you and I get together for a drink and we can plan for Sabrina's capture and training. I plan to give her the full fantasy, no half measures."

"How far are you going to take it?"

"She wants to be a slave, she will become a slave, a real slave. She'll become my property, maybe I'll sell her at the auction night frequently. I'll give her to my friends to enjoy. She'll love it if she's into it as much as you say she is."

"OK, how about meeting at your office at 5:00 then we can go to the club for dinner. By the way, how is your secretary's training coming?"

"Her training is coming along. She still seems a little willful when I order her to get me off when I order it, but she does want to please me. I'll see you then and I can show you her progress."

Henry came a he put the phone down. His secretary, Candy, just finished getting him off with her mouth. She was kneeling next to his chair behind his desk in the City Hall. Candy was a young white girl, only 19 years old. Henry wanted his secretary to be white because he knew he'd enslave her, but her being white was also a political tool showing his take on race relations.

Candy was a bimbo type girl. Her body was well built, but her butt was ample and round, but not fat. Her tits were firm double D cup size. She had been augmented at Henry's insistence. Her nipples were sensitive and always expressing her inner slut persona, they nearly were always hard. Her hair had been made to be blond, originally a brunette. Henry had created the perfect

bimbo, and was turning her into a slave as well.

Sabrina knew all about Candy. Henry didn't keep anything secret. Sabrina enjoyed Henry telling her of her transformation, and even gave him some suggestions. It was Sabrina's idea to get Candy's nipples pierced to highlight her submission as well as to give her tits an adornment that could be seen through her blouse when she went braless. Sabrina felt her own nipples as she talked about Candy's piercing giving Henry ideas about Sabrina's desires.

Gloria arrived at Henry's office and Candy was out front at her desk. Her tits on full display. At the close of the normal official day, every day, Candy had standing orders to strip completely naked put her slave collar around her neck, and add her cuffs to her wrists and then to wait for orders for the rest of the

evening. That's when Gloria walked in and saw Henry's slave waiting to be used.

Gloria reached down and stroked Candy's tits. She felt the rings. They had just been put in the day before so they were still sore, but Gloria didn't give her any deference. The nipples were abused just the same. Twisted and pulled, Gloria just loved playing with a white slave's tits. Candy just moaned, happy

to serve.

Henry came out and watched his secretary being molested. He then said, "What do you think? She's coming along."

"She's doing very well, much better than I thought for only six months."

"I knew she'd do well. Her attitude toward her training is key. She wants to serve me, not only as a secretary, but also as a save. During her initial interview, she gave me indications of her desire to serve a black man, not only as an employee, but as property. Her eyes never left the picture over my desk of a white woman being sold at auction naked."

"Really, she was that obvious?"

"Yeah, apparently the word is out about my enjoyment of white girls being owned by black men and she wanted that to be her."

"You mean she wanted to be that white girl being sold naked?"

"Yes, I asked what she thought about the picture she was looking at."

"Candy, what did you say when I asked you about my picture and your interest in it?"

Candy then looked at Gloria and said "Master, I said that I wish to be that girl being sold naked on the auction block to a black owner some day, and could you make it happen."

Henry petted his slave, pleased with her response.

"Let's go over to the club. I hear they have a special show down in the dungeon later," Gloria said as she let of Candy's nipple.

"Oh, what's the show?"

"You remember those two white slaves that I've been training for my brother George? They are both being put up for whipping on stage to see what they sound like as they're whipped in front of each other as well as being sexually

violated by my sister Donna and her husband."

"We can't miss that," he said and they left going to the club. Candy stayed on her knees as they left. After they left Candy could get dressed and go home till the next morning.

The club was across the town square from city hall. It was different than the museum's "club" but rather a full fledged, full service club. It looked like a typical night club in a similar town. There were two rooms on the main level. The first was a vanilla, non sexual area. It had a live band and tables for people to drink and talk. A bar on the side next to the kitchen. This part of

the club also was the town's best restaurant serving the best southern classic food.

The back room was a strip club with many girls dancing on poles all around the room. A main stage had a headliner giving a professional show. Girls of all races stripped and went around the room offering themselves for lap dances. A number of the town's young women danced and stripped for the customers

consisting of both men and women. There was no negative stigma about being a stripper at the club.

At the back of the strip club was a special door, a fairly non-descript door, but a large security guard stood next to it. He only allowed members through the door.

Henry and Gloria initially sat down or dinner in the main restaurant. They enjoyed a well prepared meal served by a really hot girl dressed in a somewhat revealing waitress uniform. The restaurant was non sexual, but that didn't mean that the waitresses were to be drab. They were part of the décor.

After the meal was done, Henry asked "When does the show start?" Gloria replied, "in about a half hour, so we better go down to get a good table." They then got up and went down to the special BDSM room after the guard recognized them both as not only club members, but club owners.

Henry found his normal table at the side of the main stage. It was next to a door to the stage area. He and Gloria went backstage and saw Jeff and Jane naked in two separate cages. There were five other slaves as well, also caged. These other slaves were students from the local college who were in their slave internship. Being part of and S&M show was one of the main elements of their completion of the 201 course.

Henry went over to Jane and felt her pussy and checked for her wetness. She was already gushing knowing what would happen in just a little while. This was not her first time headlining the S&M show. She loved it.

Gloria paid attention to Jeff's cock. She stroked it and slapped it. His cock ring made sure he was at full attention, but frankly, it was overkill. He was really hot to what was about to happen. He loved Miss G's stroking his cock. Miss G was his owner while in training.

Donna, AKA Miss D, walked up and talked to Gloria and Henry. Donna, also a club owner, was going to be the Mistress on stage tonight with her husband. She and Gloria usually took turns acting as Mistress on stage. Gloria was also starting to train her daughter Angelina to be a strict dominatrix. She already helps train the slaves back at the plantation, but didn't want her to do public shows at the club till at least her 18th birthday which was not too far in the future.

Gloria and Henry went back out to their table. They each selected a slave to attend to their needs as they sat down. Henry selected a hot teen Asian girl who's tits were larger than most Asian teens, due to the augmentation since she became a slave. Gloria selected a young white girl who was a college 201 course slave.

"So, you caught Sabrina drinking a slave's piss the other day. Which slave?"

"It was Jane. I had Jane bound spread eagle with a piss bucket under her to catch any drippings. Your wife came with the tour group to inspect the new arrivals at the start of the breaking period. She fondled Jane, and when she pissed, Sabrina cupped her hands taking in as much as she could and then drank it. Her hands went back two more times while Jane emptied herself."

"Sabrina couldn't think she wouldn't go unnoticed if she did that, did she?"

"No, I saw her and when she looked me in the eyes, she admitted she just needed it."

Sabrina told Gloria, "I couldn't help myself. I saw all the slaves strung up and my pussy was already gushing just at the sight of them. I had seen slaves strung up many, many times but this time it was different somehow. I had been having very vivid dreams of being enslaved myself."

Continuing, she said "I remembered my dream where I was strung up naked in front of you. You were molesting me, pinching my nipples and invading my slave cunt with your fingers. You needed to piss, so you put a big mug between your

legs and filled it. Then you put it to my lips and ordered me to drink. I looked at it, smelled it and then just drank every drop."

Gloria then spread her legs and told her attending slave to lick her slowly and to get her of at least five times. The young white slave didn't hesitate and went down on her and began to lick.

"What do you think of your wife's revelation?"

"I had begun to wonder about her for he last few months. She had been giving me signs. She had originally been such a strong independent woman when I met her as the town's lawyer in the land acquisition case. She was still a strong independent woman when we dated and got married. It wasn't till about six

months ago that her submissive side began to emerge."

"Yes, that's when I noticed her coming over to the museum two or three times a week and spending a few hours each of those days in the interactive room. I observed her trying on the cuffs, collars, etc. She would occasionally lift her blouse and hit her exposed tit with a whip, or she'd raise her skirt and whip her ass."

Henry smiled as he imagined Sabrina whipping herself. Gloria then leaned back and came as her slave brought her to her first orgasm.

"Did she know you were watching?"

"No, it was on the closed circuit feed in my office I watched her. She didn't know about the cameras. In that room, the cameras are hidden so I can see people enjoying themselves yet I can monitor things so things don't go too far Wouldn't want a visitor to harm themselves."

"Good thing, the insurance rates would skyrocket if there were accidents of people being harmed by the exhibits, even if they did it to themselves." Gloria nodded.

"Since I caught Sabrina with the piss, she's basically come out of the proverbial closet regarding her submissive desires."

"Oh, what has she done at the museum?"

"Yesterday, I found her locked in the stocks naked with weighted nipple clamps tightly gripping her nipples and a ball gag in her mouth. Apparently she got another museum visitor to help get her into that situation before they left her there."

Henry motioned to his Asian slave to suck him as he listened to Gloria's descriptions of how he found Sabrina.

"How long did you watch her before you went t release her?"

"I left her there for about two hours. I was busy with some paperwork and had a few calls. I watched to be sure she was OK with the gag, but I enjoyed her show, I have to say."

"You didn't mind that she was a black woman as a slave?"

"No, I'm an equal opportunity slave owner. I do prefer my slaves to be non-black, but it's a free country to let people of all races be slaves if they want."

Henry smiled and nodded imagining Sabrina bound and gaged kneeling next to him awaiting the next order to service him stark naked, maybe even in his office.

"So, Henry, what do you want me to do to help you with her?"

"The next time she goes to the museum, show her a new exhibit that I'll send you. It will be a crate meant for transporting animals, in this case human animals, to their slave future. There'll be a sign saying that anyone caught crated will be shipped off to the plantation as a slave."

"Do you think she'd do it knowing what would happen?"

12