Black Owned Slaves - Mayor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If she really wants it to happen, I think she'd find it irrestible."

"If your wife does get crated and shipped, I'd have her delivered to my plantation for training. I'd enjoy breaking her and training her. Would you mind if I kept her for a while after she's trained to enjoy her luscious body?"

"Sounds only fair."

"When she's fully trained she'll be a truly compliant trophy wife that I can let my political allies enjoy. That'd help me in various ways that a regular slave couldn't."

As they finished talking about Sabrina's training and enslavement, Miss D brought out the first slaves on the stage. She brought two young white girls out on leashes. They were naked and were quickly bound to hanging cuffs on either side of the stage. Both were whipped till they howled and screamed. The whipping continued across their tits till they were striped and bright red. Miss D's hands roamed the two bound bodies pulling nipples.

Following a break where the two slaves who had just been whipped were taken down and moved out to the audience area where they were bound spread eagle as wall ornaments. The audience could then enjoy their suffering up close and assist with giving them more pain and humiliation.

Two more of the college 201 slaves were bound into the same hanging cuffs as the first two. This time Miss D's husband came out. He warmed up both girls with his whip then took off his cod piece that covered his massive cock. He then rammed it deep into both slaves right there on stage. Miss D urged him to be rough and to brutalize the girls with his log. He, being an obedient husband, obeyed Miss D and really gave it to them till they screamed and went limp from the pain in their cunts as well as the massive orgasms they experienced.

The fifth slave was brought out to clean that massive cock and to clean each of the cunts dripping with cum. Miss D was beaming at how the show was going and how her husband's cock was still hard and needing more. She knew she'd mount that after the show was done.

Jeff and Jane were the headliners and were brought out. Jeff was bound to a St Andrews cross that was wheeled out. He was stretched to the cross and bound. It was a rotating cross that had a remotely controlled motor. It would rotate in either direction and the speed could be controlled by a hand held remote Miss D held.

Because of the risk of vomiting, Jeff was only gagged with a ring gag so he couldn't speak, but he could still grunt and scream. If the motion of the cross made him vomit, he could do so safely, though it was not intended. Miss D started the cross rotating clockwise at a slow speed. There were five speed

settings. The first setting was one evolution per minute. Each of the next settings would change the rotation to two rotations per minute, then three, four and five.

Miss D fondled Jeff as he rotated. She paid particular attention his cock as he rotated.

Jane watched Jeff rotate and get molested. She was bound spread eagle with the hanging cuffs. Miss D's husband rubbed his massive cock on her cunt. She really looked worried that she couldn't take it all in her. She was gagged with a big red ball gag so she couldn't complain. The massive log entered Jane and pumped her hard. She came.

Henry also came at the same time from his slave's mouth. He looked over at Gloria noticing she was about to climax again.

Jane was raped on stage by that massive black cock. She howled her orgasm into her gag. Miss D looked over with approval as she continued whipping Jeff. The cross was put to level two as Miss D put her mouth over Jeff's rotating cock. The cross held the Jeff on the cross with his cock being the center so it rotated without moving around in a circle like the rest of his body did.

Miss D enjoyed the feeling of the cock rotating in her mouth. It was a truly unique type of blow job she was giving Jeff. While he was in her mouth, the level three was initiated. After a little while, level four, and just as Jeff came, it was at level five. Once Miss D's mouth was full of cum, she slowed the cross back to level one.

Jane and Jeff were moved to each other's bondage position. Jane was now on the cross. Her cunt was at the center. Jeff was strung up, but he was upside down hanging by his ankles so his mouth was at the right level to eat Miss D.

Jeff was made to eat Miss D after she whipped him with a flogger, She slapped his cock as he ate her. She slapped his balls as well. He ate Miss D till she came.

Jane was put to level three as her cunt was invaded again with that massive log. He didn't have to pump her cunt because of the rotation. Jane came quickly. The cock wasn't removed and pumped her a little and she came again because of the rotational friction of the cross. A few minutes later she passed

out from cumming over and over.

Miss D and her husband weren't concerned because it was common for a slave girl to pass out being raped this way at level three and above. The cross was stopped and Jane just stayed there displayed while big black hands roamed her body.

Once she woke, the cross was moved such that her mouth was at cock level then it went in. She gave a weak blow job but because she was so drained that's the best she could do.

With that the show ended. Jeff and Jane were taken back to their cages backstage. Miss D and her husband took their bows and also went backstage.

"Wow, that was a great show, Gloria. That cross is really something!"

"Yeah, that's our latest addition. A bit expensive, but worth every penny."

Henry leaned over and kissed Gloria and he got up to leave. "I've got a big day tomorrow with the town council. We're looking at creating a sexual theme park based on the Antebellum slavery of the south. It would be a limited theme park, only to those who volunteer."

"OK Henry, I'll wait for Sabrina to crate herself. I bet she'll do it within a day or two, then the fun will begin. I hope you don't mind that I hope I get to break her and enjoy her body real soon."

Henry smiled and nodded then he left.

By the end of the next day a special crate arrived at the museum. A special sign was included. Gloria knew what it was for and she put it in the iteractive room. She covered it with a sheet so it wouldn't be noticed by anyone till Sabrina arrived. Gloria intended for Sabrina to see it and uncover it since she was always very curious.

Sabrina arrived at the museum at 5PM. It was closing time. She had called ahead to Gloria and asked if she could come over for a private bit of fun. Gloria said she'd be busy and couldn't help with anything. Sabrina said, "That's OK, just checking on a couple of things."

With that Sabrina went into the interactive display area and Gloria locked the door and went to her office to watch on the video feed. The video was set to record so she could share the events with Henry later.

True to her curious nature, Sabrina saw the sheet covered exhibit and went to check it out. She lifted the sheet off. She saw the crate. It had some air holes on the four sides and top. The crate had labels saying "LIVE ANIMALS, HANDLE WITH CARE," all over it. The letters were large and printed in red.

A sign in front of the crate said, "OFF LIMITS TO ANYONE UNLESS THEY WANT TO BECOME A SLAVE AND BE SHIPPED TO A LIFE OF SERVICE." It went on to say "THOSE WHO DESIRE TO BE A SLAVE, ENTER, PLACE THE COLLAR AROUND YOUR NECK, AND CUFF YOUR LIMBS." A collar with a chain attached to he side of the crate was there as were four cuffs also attached to the crate, "ONCE RESTRAINED PUSH THE BUTTON TO CONFIRM SHIPMENT."

Sabrina couldn't believe what she saw. It made her cunt gush just looking at it. She looked around and saw no one. Gloria was in the museum but was in her office. Sabrina stripped and got in. Her sexy black body was now on exposed. Sabrina locked the collar around her neck. A ring gag connected to the collar

went in her mouth. She cuffed her ankles then her wrists. She felt vulnerable to be chained naked like that but it felt so natural. She saw the button. It glowed. She couldn't help herself.

Sabrina pressed the button. The crate closed and locked all the sides. The wrist and ankle chains pulled tight so she was stretched open and the collar will pulled up so she couldn't lower her head. She squealed in delight as she came.

Gloria watched the whole thing and couldn't believe how easy it was. Her friend has just crated herself naked to become a slave. Gloria dialed Henry and said "It's done. She'll be taken to the plantation. I'll let you know when she's trained."

"She's now yours Gloria to do with as you wish until I say otherwise. I don't have any need for her cunt in my political events for at least 15 months. Enjoy her and don't spare the rod and spoil the slave."

"Deal," Gloria quipped and hung up.

Gloria moved the crate to the loading dock and put it in the back of a pickup truck. That way the crate with its "LIVE ANIMAL" labels one full display. She drove to the plantation making a few stops on the way. People were curious with

the crate and looked at it and saw Sabrina through the holes.

Moans could be heard in the crate. No one cared. A couple of women rubbed their tits secretly wondering what the inside of the crate looked like. Gloria then drove on.

At Gloria's plantation, Angelina helped her mom move the crate into the warehouse training area. The warehouse still had many slaves each housed in individual cages. Jeff and Jane were there recovering from the show just the night before. The five other slaves from the show were also there. Since the show was such a hot success, Gloria had ordered a rest day.

Gloria left the crate in the warehouse untouched for 24 hours. Moans and cries could be heard but no one was able to help except Angelina and she had no inclinclination to help in any way. Sexual moans were music to Angelina.

Miss G came out of her house dressed as a dominatrix with her tits on full display. Angelina came out also dressed as a dominatrix with her tits on display as well. Her cunt was fully exposed as well, while Gloria preferred to wear easily-removed panties. Gloria was fine with her daughter flaunting her young body.

Gloria pushed a button on the side of the crate and it opened.

"Master Henry must have spent a lot for this fully automatic slave trap," Angelina said. She always referred to Henry as "Master Henry" because for him, she was submissive with her mom's blessing and insistence."Yes, he had originally bought this for another purpose for the college course, but decided to try it out with his wife."

"Oh, that's Sabrina his wife in there?"

Yes, but she's a slave now for the full measure of training then she'll be our toy after."

Angelina smiled and began releasing Sabrina. Her mom knew Angelina like Sabrina and would enjoy her too. With that Sabrina was pulled to her feet, still sore from being tightly confined. A training collar and matching cuffs were attached, then Sabrina was led away to be strung up for breaking.

Sabrina was the only black slave at the plantation. It had been years since a black was trained as a slave. Gloria had an unwritten policy of enslaving all races except blacks. This had changed only this time because Sabrina was special.

Once strung up and stretched by each of her wrist and ankle cuffs Angelina's hands roamed her new trainee's body She fingered the cunt and got Sabrina's attention. She was still gagged so she could only moan.

Gloria' whip across Sabrina's back surprised her and she screamed. Angelina picked up a whip too and began to whip Sabrina across the tits. The whipping continued for about a half hour by the two mistresses. The alternated Gloria whipping the back while her daughter whipped the front. They would switch for a while then switch back.

From time to time they would rest and they would take turns molesting the slave. For three hours the whipping continued. They hoped Sabrina would break easily because it was her desire to be enslaved.

After that first session Gloria told her daughter, "take her down and put her in the cell in our basement. It's not good to train her with the merchandise we will be selling at the market. She's on consignment for special training and will be ours."

Angelina, took her down and as she leashed her Gloria leaned to her daughter's ear and said "If you want to join her in the cell so you can enjoy her body, you can but only as a slave yourself both of you locked in the cell naked." "Yes, Mistress," was Angelina's reply.

Gloria knew Angelina lusted after this new slave despite the age difference. She knew they would sometimes spend time together. They were like young lesbians enjoying each other not as mistress and slave. Angelina craved Sabrina's cunt as much as Sabrina craved Angelina's as well. Gloria was fine

with how her daughter enjoyed her multi-faceted sexuality.

Angelina led her slave into the house and down to the basement. There were two cells down there as well as a family dungeon. Sabrina was put into the open, empty cell and unclipped the cuffs. She did not remove them.

Angelina then stripped herself. She put on her own collar that was kept down there and its matching cuffs. She then entered the cell with Sabrina and closed the cell door. The door locked automatically and the key was on the hook across the room. She knew she'd stay there till her Mistress mom let her out.

In training to be a dominant, Angelina was first trained to be a slave. She spent all of her life till she was 16 as her mom's slave till at her 16th birthday she began her training as a dominant. The occupant of the other cell was the target of her training as a dominant. It held her naked father still collared and cuffed from her last training session. She now owned him fully.

Gloria went back to the museum to give Henry a call to fill him in on how the capture and first breaking session went. He couldn't believe how quickly it happened. He had designed the trap to be an obvious trap yet be so enticing for a slave-to-be that they would mindlessly lock themselves in on their own. The

trap was originally intended to be used at the college to recruit students for the 201 slavery class where they would be trained, used, and potentially sold as slaves.

Henry was pleased, yet surprised that he didn't recognize this side of his own wife earlier. He guessed that he loved her so much that he missed the signs. Something that was not unusual with men blinded by their love. Ultimately, when discovered, he gave her what she craved, what she needed.

Gloria sent Henry the video of the capture and of the initial session. He asked for future videos and Gloria readily agreed.

That night in the cell Angelina and Sabrina made love as lesbians both knowing their love was no longer secret. The next morning, Gloria, as Mistress G took both girls out of the cells and strung them both up. Angelina was bound to the wall and Sabrina to hanging cuffs in the middle of the dungeon.

Whipping began. Sabrina was striped all over her body. Angelina was forced to watch.

Later in the day, Angelina was released so she could see to her duties as a slave training dominatrix for the slave merchandise out in the warehouse. Sabrina continued to learn how to satisfy a dominant woman, Gloria. She ate pussy like a pro. Gloria wondered where she developed that skill.

Daily Sabrina was trained by Gloria while Angelina tended to the slave merchandise. Nightly both were locked into the basement cell to enjoy each other and submit as slaves to Gloria.

After about one month, Gloria considered Sabrina sufficiently trained that she told Henry her job was done and that she would begin the second part of the deal, owning his wife, at least till Henry needed her.

Sabrina was kept in the basement dungeon. She was never permitted clothing and serviced Gloria anytime she wanted. Donna was also given access to Sabrina. Of course, Angelina was her mistress during the day and a sister slave every night.

Sabrina was told of her new status as owned property. She was now co-owned by her husband who would rarely use her except when he wanted his trophy wife slave. Gloria was her other owner. This would be her permanent status. She was

now the happiest she'd ever been.

12