Black Pansexual Affiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allow me to pleasure you," Samuel said, and Fariza grinned, then nodded. He came to her, and tried to kiss her but she turned away, before nudging him downward. Sensing what she wanted, he nodded. Samuel took Fariza's feet in his hands and massaged them gently before pulling down her silky pants. Underneath them, the middle-aged South Asian woman wore purple panties, which the daring young Haitian man happily yanked down. Smiling, Samuel admired Fariza's hairy pussy which looked wet already. This was going to be fun...

"You know what to do," Fariza said in a sexy, husky voice, and Samuel grinned and inhaled her womanly scent. Burying his face between Fariza's thighs, Samuel began eating her pussy. Fariza shuddered as Samuel began eating her out. She hadn't been with a man in ages, and missed that special connection. While sucking on Fariza's clit, Samuel fingered her pussy, causing her to squirm and moan in pleasure. Samuel hadn't tasted pussy in a while, and endeavored to show Fariza what he was made of. The fun was just beginning for the two of them...

"So tight," Samuel murmured as he eased his way into Fariza's pussy, after rolling on a condom. He took her on her back, her legs on his shoulders. Fariza hissed as Samuel buried his hard dick into her pussy. She reached for his face and caressed him before stroking his chest hairs. Samuel plowed away at Fariza, dicking her down like there was no tomorrow. This was his first time with an older woman, and his first time with a female from the Asian continent. Samuel savored every moment of this unique hookup...

"Oh yes, we are going to get along just fine," Fariza told Samuel, after he made her cum twice. She sent him away after getting her rocks off, and that was that. A lot of women get weird after sex and Samuel was pleased to discover that Fariza wasn't like that. They were consenting adults and shared a passionate moment, and that was that. No need to get clingy or emotional or weird about it. Mother nature gave men and women sex drives, and they were meant to make good use of said drives.

"To many days like this one," Samuel said to himself as he went back to his room, not believing his luck. As he lay on his bed that night, thinking about all the wicked and fun things he'd done with Malik and Fariza, Samuel grinned from ear to ear. Female or male, Muslims seem to crave his Haitian sexiness, and he was going to chase a lot of them over the course of the summer. Can't get enough of a good thing.

As for flaky women like Esther and Jasmine, Samuel doesn't pine for them anymore. No more Mister Nice Guy. It turns out Malik was right. There are way too many women out there for Samuel to lose sleep over the ones who clearly didn't appreciate him. The summer of adventure beckons, and Samuel is going to be on the prowl. Samuel is considering a new policy of fucking anything that moves, regardless of color or gender...with protection, of course! Nothing wrong with that at all.

12