The Games Couples Play?

Story Info
Crazy sex games.
2.4k words
2.38
13k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been married for nearly ten years when we began to talk about crazy sex games we have read, heard about, or thought up. Now Dawn and I were married right after high school and had dated just each other several years prior to that So our sexual experience was very limited except for each other.

Dawn was not exactly excited about the idea of me being with other women. It was very exciting when we discussed sex when it involved her with other men. So the turn on for us both seemed to be about her and sex with other men. I tried to gauge how I felt about my wife being with other men and having sex. And I was never repulsed by the idea. In fact I was always very excited by it. My cock hardened and pulse quickened.

Very slowly I began to realize that the idea of other men fucking my wife was something I wanted. No not another man, but that I was turned on yes by the idea of another man, but even more so by other men. And our fantasies became even deeper. And Dawn talked about other men fucking her. And then slowly other men became names and faces in our kinky talks.

I took Dawn's virginity not long after she turned eighteen, but the excitement for us both seemed to be building for her to become active for others. My wife was walking around our neighborhood keeping in shape and a guy lived just 2 blocks from us who was a known womanizer. We had heard of several women he rumored had gotten to come up to his house for sex. It was reported he was a solid for pot, coke, and maybe even heroin, and that he would trade small amounts for sexual favors. Several young women were rumored to be tied to Jason McCullen. Jason had caught my wife walking by his house a few times and had stopped her to visit.

As of so far he had not talked her into visiting him inside but her had invited her in twice now with very crude implications of sexual fun. He had told her if she ever had interest in fun, he wanted her to wear something very sexy for him.

"Dawn you have amazing tits and I would love to see much more of them. I low cut bitch T-shirt could be very sexy." ( a bitch T is torn down to the navel and gaps open all the insides of the breasts and showing the edges of the areolas and even a peak of nipples peaking out.)

Not something my wife has ever worn. My wife has told Jason she didn't own a bitch shirt. He replied if he gave her one would she wear it up for him.

"Yes I will."

"Will you come back in it today?"

"Mmmm I might."

"And Mrs. Martin wear slacks that shows your beautiful camel toe, maybe?

"Jason you are being very crude with me. Are you inviting me back to fuck me?"

"Yes, Mrs. Martin If you come back that is exactly what I want."

"Are you going to invite me in?"

"You know I am, and Dawn come before dark I want to enjoy how sexy you are. And Dawn when I invite you to come inside, will you come in?"

My wife had given Jason a very sexy smile and walked on carrying the bitch T he'd given her. I knew my wife was flirting with Jason and he had been chosen to be the man to break our wedding vows and to become her lover. And when she came from her walk by his house she had decided she wanted it to be now.

Dawn had gone right into our bedroom and returned nude.

"David, in twenty minutes Jason is going to see me just like this."

I smiled at my beautiful naked wife.

"Okay we have planned this long enough, let's do this."

She returned in just minutes wearing the bitch-T and the skin tight pants showing her beautiful camel toe leaving nothing to imagine. Her vagina was on display for all who'd see her walking. The T gaped nearly completely open. It was nearly impossible for one nipple or the other to not be seen.

School is just about to get out for the day so I am going back up to his house now before the young men are out to watch my walk up there. I want you to watch me going to him and for him to watch me coming, and then to cum for him. She kissed me with lots of tongue and she turned and walked out. I watched as her smooth buttocks moved showing no panty lines because she was wearing none. I could see her breast swinging as her hips move with each step. As she turned the corner a block away and started past the first three houses before getting to his house, my cock got harder and harder.

As the minutes slipped by I knew another man now had his penis firmly up in my wife's vagina. Our games had begun. And I knew he would now have my wife sexually several times in the next few weeks. And I was very excited he would.

My phone went off with a text. And I looked at the time. It was 4AM and said coming home now. You might want to watch. I got up and looked out of the north window up the street. Dawn came around the corner and turned our way. The corner street light was behind her and put her i more of the shadow than not. But as she walked toward the mid-block light she came into focus. Her firm ample breasts were swinging with each step and they were naked. The V of her vagina is shaved smooth but I began to see the slit of her womanhood too. By the time she reached the light on our corner as she crossed over to our house I began to hope cars would come by, but none did.

Dawn had given her all to Jason sexually and was very proud to be active in our game with him. She admitted his cock is much bigger than mine and she loves him being her second lover.

As we made love as soon as we got inside she began to tell me everything. She was very wet and slick from his semen.

"He wants me back in his bed on Thursday night again. He is trying to get me as bait to get Becky Lane and Marsha Folk to become two more married sluts who buy and work for him."

"And how will that work?"

"He and I will have sex again at 8 pm. And that Ben and Becky will be there by 10 pm. I am to be ready for Ben to enjoy after ten and Becky is to fuck Jason while Ben is with me."

"And you agreed to fuck Ben Lane?"

"You don't have a problem with Ben fucking me do you?"

I really didn't care if Ben was fucking Dawn, but likely it also meant Barten, his brother and Brandon his uncle would be fucking my wife too. I knew they had been fucking his wife Becky for years. So I ask her about this.

"I was going to tell you, David yes, Jason said that might happen. Bart and Brandon likely will be my 4th and 5th cocks."

My wife went back up to Jason's house again Thursday night. I had actually run into Ben about 4 pm that afternoon. And I ask him about Becky becoming one of Jason's whores?

"I just agreed to give her up to him today. Jason has been fucking her for several months now, but I just agreed to let him whore her today. How long has he been fucking your little wife now?"

"We been talking about it for sometime now, but she finally gave him her pussy a couple nights ago."

"You may know I am to have her tonight about 10 pm. I mean fuck her then."

"And take her home for a few days, Ben?"

"Well I ask if I could have her then?"

"Don't let Jason talk you our of it Ben. She knows she might go home with you Ben and that Uncle Brandon and brother Bart will fuck her too. You know way back in the day I fucked Becky a few times."

"Shit Dave everyone fucked Becky back in the day. You know my little brother Bart got you wife naked not long after you married her?"

"Say what, when was this?"

"You was gone that week just after the wedding a couple days. There was a party out to the river and a bunch of us went out there. Your wife was told you was in on the gang bang my Becky did right after we was married. Bart told her you was first one to fuck my Becky after our service that day and said you hoped someone did the same service for your wife after your wedding."

"Shit Ben I was very drunk that day but I have fucked Becky several times."

"Could you have said that you hoped your wife got gang banged after your wedding?"

"Sure Ben I very likely said that."

"Did you really mean it?"

"Yes I am sure I meant it, unfortunately Dawn was such a goody two shoes it could never be done to her, I think more sex will make Dawn better at sex"

"I am trying to tell you David they did it to your wife a few days after your wedding to her."

"You are saying they gang banged Dawn that week I was gone?"

"That party down on the river after you'd gone. They got her to go. They told her what yo had said as you fucked Becky. That you hoped the guys did it for you after you were married. They got her naked. I saw that. Eight of them took Dawn down river away from the party and the eight of them fucked her most of the night. Several more guys went down later. I never went down where they had her. Brother Bart was down with her."

"Are you saying Bart fucked her that night?"

"Heck, David he says he fucked her five times that night, and he says she was the wildest thing he's ever seen. She screamed for more and more cocks and I ain't sure Bart ain't fucked her a bunch more since then too."

It was after 10 pm and I knew Ben was fucking my wife now. You think you know everything about your mate, but you rarely do. My wife spent three days and nights at Ben's house fucking them and big titted Becky did some work for Jason. Dawn went up to Jason's seven more times in the next few weeks. The big one was to spend some time with Justin Folk, Marsha's husband. Justin is a 42 year old black man. His wife is a 34 year of white woman. Dawn fucked Justin several times and it excited her lots.

That is where the wildest idea ever sexually came from. Justin has a friend who because of a business venture needed a wife. A very sexual white wife for several months. She was needed to live with him for several months as his wife. She would be displayed in the social and corporate worlds as his wife. She was to be posted nude in his bio. She was likely to be shared with many other black men in the business world. Justin ask if she might be willing to do this for his friend?

We discussed it for a couple weeks. I wanted Dawn to do it right off. And it excited her. We finally decided she should meet him. Maybe spend a week with him. He lives in the center of Baltimore and Dawn flew there to meet him. They sat for two hours going over details of what he required of her and then right to his bed.

Byran Horseman is 56 years old and his name describes him. He is hung huge and my wife can never have enough of his huge black cock. Dawn fell in love.

He is a large man and heavy set. Not a handsome man in anyway until you get to know how much he knows and how quickly his mind works. Byran has the wide thick nose and thick lips of the male negro. His cock is uncut and very thick. He wanted Dawn the instant he met her to become his partner. He told her lots of blacks would enjoy her sex. People who worked for him. Customers, business partners. Family and friends. And he wanted 2 children with her. He offered to buy us a divorce and to marry her. To make her his wife. A five year contract and a very health benifit package for her and their two children. He began to fuck her freely as we discussed his offers. I wanted to accept completely. Dawn was unsure. She wanted him to breed her. She wanted his babies. She wanted them to be ours. Having two half black children was okay by me. I was even better if they came from the end of others cocks.

I knew he had enough pull to make our marriage go away and then make her his wife. I thought it was very sexy that he could really own her as his wife. I could see the need of it being better if they didn't need to fake it. She could really become his wife. And two months later my Dawn became Mrs. Byran Horseman and she felt how sexy it really was to be a black man's wife. They began to attend cocktail parties in the Baltimore, DC, and Philly area's. Dawn's dresses became much lower. Her beautiful breasts more and more exposed. His wife was a black man's whore and he shared her with friends and foe's. To get this done we both had to agree for her to be his wife for seven years and to have 3 children for him. We both agreed with this. Dawn was already showing with the first baby. And we were sure she was nearly 4 months along. And it was his.