Black Pansexual Association

Story Info
Black Canadian orgy in Barrhaven, Ontario.
1.8k words
3.57
3.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of folks in the world at large think that black folks are sexually conservative, and this couldn't be further from the truth. Black men and black women, regardless of their national origin, their religion, or their sexuality, are as complex as folks of any other background. If white men and white women living in suburban North America can throw wild parties that turn into swinger events or even orgies, then who says black men and black women can't do the same? Let the good times roll!

Karima Adewale and Anthony Joseph met during international student orientation at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. They became fast friends and later, passionate lovers. After graduation, they remained in the Canadian Capital, becoming permanent residents and starting their careers. Anthony works for Hydro Ottawa and Karima, a computer scientist, works for the Ciena Systems in the Kanata area. For the successful and adventurous young black couple, life is good. Not content to rest on their laurels, Karima Adewale and Anthony Joseph like to spice things up by throwing the wildest parties ever...

"All-black orgies are actually becoming a thing now," Karima Adewale said to her lover Anthony Joseph, and he nodded in agreement as they greeted their guests. The couple was giddy with excitement but played it cool in front of their guests. Yassin Bukola, Adeline Butera and Suleiman Osman stepped into the living room of the plush Barrhaven townhouse shared by a certain Nigerian diva and her Haitian boyfriend. Things were about to get really interesting...

"Nice place, brother," Yassin Bukola said, and the tall, lean and dark-skinned, bald-headed African-born civil engineer exchanged dap with Anthony Joseph. Yassin and Anthony met while studying at Carleton University, and remained good friends long after graduation. Yassin came to the party with his girlfriend Adeline Butera, a tall and curvy Rwandan gal with an angelic face and an ass like whoa, as they say nowadays. The couple's good friend Suleiman Osman, a tall and gangly, goateed Somali brother, also came along.

"Girlfriend, your paintings are lit," Adeline commented, looking at the African paintings and artwork on the living room walls before giving Karima a sisterly hug. Anthony and the fellas opened up some wine, and everyone sat down and bantered. Like Anthony and Karima, everyone in attendance is college-educated and gainfully employed as a professional in the Canadian Capital. Adeline works for City Hall as an administrator, and Yassin works for the City of Ottawa Bylaw Services. Suleiman works for Bell Canada as an installation technician. Life isn't easy for these folks, so they unwind when they get the chance...

"I am thankful to have been invited," Suleiman said, and the Somali stud winked at his hosts as the activities got under way. Condoms and lube were provided, and the fun began. Karima got things started by disrobing, revealing a curvy, yet muscular body which reminded Suleiman of Tennis legend Serena Williams. To be honest, Karima's ass is a bit bigger than that of Serena Williams. When Karima turned around, showing everyone her thick Nigerian booty, Suleiman exhaled quite appreciatively. This party was going to be really hot, to be sure...

"Hmm, fellas, check me out," Adeline Butera said, and the Rwandan gal rose to her feet, and showed everyone what she was made of. Slipping out of her summer dress, Adeline revealed a tall, slim yet curvy, big-bottomed, supple body that caused Anthony, Yassin and Suleiman to hold their breath. Adeline winked at Karima and the two young black women began to do a sexy little dance, which set the fellas aflame with desire. This was going to be good...

"Do your thing, babe," Anthony said, and Karima blew him a kiss while twerking, shaking her big Nigerian booty like a pro. Anthony pulled his long and thick, uncircumcised black dick out of his pants and began stroking himself. Suleiman looked at Karima as she shook her ass, but he also looked at Suleiman's dick appreciatively. Nothing wrong with that. In a world where boring straight black guys and boring gay black guys hate each other over petty differences, truly masculine and enlightened black men embrace the beauty of bisexuality. Suleiman is definitely an enlightened brother...

"Let me help you with that," Karima said, and the sultry Nigerian beauty came, and knelt before her man. Anthony smiled as Karima took his dick into her mouth and began sucking him off. Suleiman, seated nearby, stroked his dick while watching Karima and Anthony do their thing. Meanwhile, Adeline and Yassin were not inactive. In fact, Adeline sat on a nearby couch, her muscular legs spread as Yassin knelt before her and ate her sweet pussy like a pro. Let the fun really begin...

"Hmm, eat this pussy," Adeline murmured, rubbing her erect nipples and sighing happily as her lover Yassin ate her pussy like a champ. Adeline caressed the back of Yassin's smooth bald head as he stuck his tongue in her pussy and fingered her, sending thrills down her spine and stimulating her quite nicely. Adeline and Yassin had been together for a while, and the brother never disappointed in or out of the bedroom. It's one of the many things that she loves about her man...

"Got room for one more?" Suleiman asked, smiling at Karima and Anthony, who nodded in agreement. Suleiman went over to the happy couple and made himself useful. Suleiman joined Karima in pleasuring the very handsome and masculine Anthony. As Karima sucked Anthony's dick, Suleiman sucked on Anthony's balls. As a sexually fluid brother who appreciates hard-bodied, manly men and sexy, big-bottomed women, Suleiman was in heaven as he did his thing with Karima and Anthony. Things were getting really good...

"Oh yes, eat my ass," Karima moaned as Suleiman came up behind her, spreading her thick ass cheeks and sliding his tongue into her butt hole. As much as Suleiman liked the taste of Anthony's dick and balls, he really, really wanted a crack at Karima's big round ass. Anthony groaned as Karima fingered his butt hole while sucking his dick. At the same time, Suleiman ate Karima's booty like a hungry man, causing the Nigerian diva to shudder with pleasure.

"Give me that ass," Yassin told Adeline as he put her on all fours, smacked her ass and thrust his hard dick into her pussy. Adeline squealed in delight as Yassin gripped her hips and fucked her silly, ramming his dick into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. As Yassin fucked Adeline, he looked at their hosts, Karima and Anthony, who were having their fun with Suleiman. Some really hot three-way action was happening over there, to be sure...

"Oh fuck," Suleiman grunted as Anthony worked his dick up his ass. The Somali stud was on all fours, face down and ass up as a certain Haitian stud fucked him. Meanwhile, Karima grabbed Suleiman's dick and sucked him off. Karima has been with men and women of various backgrounds but she'd never tasted Somali dick before. Karima massaged Suleiman's balls and gently sucked his dick as her lover Anthony fucked him up the ass. Karima, who loves male/male/female sexual encounters, simply couldn't get enough of the steamy bisexual action unfolding between herself, Anthony and Suleiman...

"Damn, alright," Anthony said, pulling his dick out of Suleiman's ass, for the Somali stud was a bit too tight and couldn't handle his massive Haitian dick. Suleiman slumped on the living room carpet, spent. Karima grinned and went straight for Anthony's dick. Rolling a new condom on her lover's dick, Karima got on all fours, shaking her big ass for Anthony. Smiling, Anthony rubbed his hard dick against Karima's big ass and then eased his way into her.

"Unlike a lot of dudes, I can take a huge dick in my ass without bitching out," Karima said, smiling tauntingly at Suleiman as Anthony lubricated her ass, then pushed his hard dick into her asshole. Anthony sighed happily as he worked his dick up Karima's asshole. As a bisexual black man, Anthony is in a unique position to appreciate female assholes and male assholes with equal measure. As Karima's big ass swallowed his dick with no problems, unlike Suleiman, Anthony realized that women are better than men at everything, including taking huge dicks up the ass. Isn't that a hoot?

"Hey handsome, come join us," Adeline said to Suleiman, who was watching Anthony and Karima fuck as though mesmerized. Suleiman went over to Yassin and Adeline, and made himself useful. Suleiman kissed Adeline's perky tits and fingered her pussy before burying his face between her legs. As Suleiman ate Adeline's pussy, Yassin put on a condom and eased his hard dick up his ass. As Yassin's dick was long but less thick than that of Anthony, Suleiman had fewer difficulties with it. Good times.

"Fuck her while I fuck you," Yassin told Suleiman, as they took a breather. Suleiman smiled at Adeline and Yassin, then grabbed a condom. Adeline got on all fours, face down and big ass up. Suleiman eased his hard dick into Adeline's pussy while Yassin put his hard dick right back into his ass. Suleiman moaned, loving the feel of Adeline's tight pussy around his hard dick, just as Yassin buried his dick into the forbidden depths of his asshole. For a bisexual black man who loves pussy and dick, it doesn't get any better than that...

"Hmm, this is so hot," Anthony told Karima, after he pulled his hard dick out of her asshole. Karima sighed, and then kissed Anthony passionately after he pulled her into his arms. Still not sated, Karima fetched her favorite strap-on dildo, for she had plans for Anthony. The macho Haitian stud found himself on all fours, face down and ass up. Karima greased the dildo with lube, then pushed it into Anthony's ass. Can a Nigerian woman fuck a Haitian man up the ass with a strap-on dildo? There's no law against that in the black community.

"Shut up and take it," Karima told Anthony as she bucked her hips, slamming her dildo up his ass. Anthony groaned and stroked his hard dick as his lady fucked him good. Anthony is a strong brother who knows how to give it, but he can also take it, albeit only from his favorite lady. Glancing at Yassin, Adeline and Suleiman, Anthony saw that they were having the wildest three-way he'd ever seen. He was about to comment on it when Karima pressed a button on her custom made strap-on dildo, flooding his ass with hot artificial cum. Anthony howled in surprised pleasure, and Karima laughed maniacally. The lady of the house runs the house...

"Thank you for visiting our home, drive safe," Anthony said, as he and Karima bade goodbye to their good friends Yassin, Adeline and Suleiman. The happy couple watched their friends hit the road, and then they went back inside. It was a warm summer night in the environs of Barrhaven, Ontario, and for Anthony and Karima, the fun was just beginning. They're young, black, successful, sexually adventurous and passionate. Is there anything they cannot do?