Black Pearls - Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers

Scraping emanated from Shella's right. She followed it back, but there weren't any words beyond the "You'd Leave Me" carved into the wall.

So where did that bring her? "You'd Leave Me" and "Pearl". Hold on, Shella thought as her brain started working. Lily was obsessed with keeping Shella. Thus far, it'd been a game of chase, Lily always popping off at the mention of escaping this world. She'd been delaying, trying to get time for herself. No, more time for the two of them.

"Oh shit," Shella murmured quietly as she put the numbers together. It was a stretch, but what if Lily knew something about the pearls? The curse over them would only let one go back into the real world! Lily wasn't intent on herself escaping, otherwise she could've disappeared by now and leave Shella. But she couldn't have Shella leave her.

"Lily?" Shella turned from the letters and called out. "I think I got it. I finally got it. Only one of us can leave, right? C'mon, Lily girl."

Thin arms from behind enveloped her in a gentle hug and a woman's body - Lily's body - pressed into her back. Lily leaned her head against Shella's shoulder, as if she didn't want to let go for all the world.

Shella turned around in Lily's grasp, wrapping her arms around the woman in turn. "There, there. S'all right, in the end. Ye remember th' world we came from? All kinds of weird rumors n' shit. I can find somethin' to bring you back. Gonna be a genie wish or somethin', but I'll do it. But I want us to go back there. There's nothin' for us here. Jes' an endless show, y'know, with nothin' to it."

Lily looked up, her eyes scared and mournful.

"Yer a good girl, Lily. Ye'll survive. Well, ye can't die here, an' I ain't gonna let you rot in this place while 'M alive back home," Shella affirmed, stroking Lily's pale, soft hair. It was odd how weak she looked now, after trapping Shella inside a box, but she was still beautiful, a right and proper siren.

Possessive desire overcame Shella, and she kissed Lily. Lips met lips tenderly, trying to speak their affection. Lily, though startled, did not resist, meeting the sweet kisses equally soon after they had begun.

Everything Shella had, every league she had gone, was all thanks to this one woman. This one adorable, beautiful, powerful, and fragile woman, too shy to even appear to Shella for years and years while she just fucked the time away. Shella owed herself to Lily, she realized. Nothing would've been possible without her.

What's more, Shella could feel the want grow in her. A want to see Lily down on a soft bed. A want to see her unclothed body. A want to feel it, kiss it, taste it! Her hand slid down to Lily's ass, groping the flesh there. Lily flinched in surprise, but didn't resist.

Shella cast a lazy gaze behind Lily. The bed was still in a horrendous shredded shamble. "Mmm, Lily," she said, breaking the kiss, "You know what I want to do with ye, but the bed's a bit out of it."

Lily didn't even glance back. She just nuzzled her head against Shella's shoulder, her body slackening a bit, and then the bed began to reassemble itself. Threads writhed to knot themselves clumsily together, reforming what slashes had done the sheets, the pillows, and the bed itself. Even the posters were reforming into crude versions of themselves. Though it looked even more cobbled together now than before, the bed was fixed.

With that kind of power, Shella thought, they could get to some very naughty things together. Smiling wickedly, Shella said, "Hey girl, got any kind o' fantasies in yer mind?"

Lily froze, stopped by Shella's offer.

"C'mon, I said I'd do anythin' with you. Besides, with what you let me do, 's bout time fer some payback," Shella said, nuzzling Lily.

Lily stepped away, her face a mask of indecision. What could Lily have planned that'd make her so inconclusive? The possibilities teased the edges of Shella's mind.

After looking away in thought, Lily circled around Shella. Shella began to turn her head to follow, but Lily's fingers straightened it. A strip of cloth quickly fell over Shella's eyes, and she felt it tighten as a knot was twisted together on the back of her head. "Wha?" Shella mumbled as she looked around, her eyes cast into darkness.

Lily stopped touching her, but Shella couldn't see what she was doing. Shella fumbled around, her hands not colliding with anything. She gave up with a sigh and said, "Well, I wanna see what this is gonna be."

Hands guided Shella to stand somewhere, then flung to her shirt. Nimble fingers unbuttoned it and slid it off Shella's arms, then fell to her pants and dragged that to the floor below. Shella's arms were pulled up and her hands were bound together over her head. The cool air tickled her skin, and tepid fingers traced down her back. With darkness swallowing her sight, Shella had no idea what exactly was going on.

There was a gentle tug from the binding rope forwards. Stumbling, Shella bumped into a soft pallet covered in sheets. The bed! The tugging pulled her along further still, and Shella crawled on top of the bed. The cushions deformed around her knees as she felt the pull guide her, then slacken.

Just as she thought that that was it, Shella felt a tug on the rope bindings in two directions, both behind her. There was a securing pull behind her left and behind her right. She was just about to fall back to give it some slack when two more tight tugs pulled at her hands, these both from in front, but one to her left and the other to her right.

Shella struggled momentarily with the bonds. The rope was of incredibly fine quality, like being bound with something akin to spider silk. The bindings led away in four directions. She had to be tied to the four posters of the bed. Interesting. She liked it.

Beneath her, the bed deformed to the presence of another being, Lily. Arms that were barely warm encircled Shella, their lukewarm skin not unpleasant. She felt soft skin push itself against her body. Small, hard nubs pushed their way against her breasts, and a soft belly pushed itself against hers. Hundreds of thread-like hairs slid and cascaded onto her shoulders and chest before soft lips pushed against hers.

Shella was wrapped in a loving, possessive hug. Lily's strong grip barely let her wiggle, and it seemed Lily had more control of her mouth than she did. She felt a wet tongue push itself past her lips to dance with her tongue, and she felt obliged to return the favor.

Lily was greedy with her kisses. They came sweetly, but they never let Shella breathe enough to press her own kiss. Tongue played across tongue in their embrace, before Lily let go and broke away from Shella. Arms, breasts, hips, all left Shella and left her in a blind world.

"Mnn, c'mon, Lily. Is that all?" Shella taunted, flashing a smile at whatever lay in front of her.

A lone finger came out of nowhere and trailed along her breast, its nail pressing against her bronze skin. Shella flinched from the unexpected touch, but it left her before she could get accustomed to it.

Then another lone finger trailed down the small of her back. When it broke from her body, another finger slid down the underside of Shella's arm. Then another down her stomach, another down the insides of her thigh, another in the valley between her breasts.

Each taunting trail left behind a growing need, a desire to feel such curious fingers press against parts that would delight Shella. She could feel the heat start to grow in her stomach, a tiny campfire ignited by the wandering fingers.

Shella sighed as she felt a finger slid down her leg, and chuckled as she felt one begin down her cheek. She turned so that it'd grace her lips, and teasingly licked it with her tongue. It retreated, leaving her head in peace. "Oh, c'mon," she teased, "Aren't we gonna explore?"

As if to oblige her, the fingers returned to caress her body. She felt a knuckle drag itself down the curve of her buttocks, then a knuckle slid down the breast. Her nipple was pushed down by the traveler, and as it sprung back up, thumb and forefinger pinched it naughtily. A jolt of delight slipped into Shella.

The teasing fingers felt her bosom flesh in peace, and Shella felt the palm of a hand run down the inside of her thigh, sending shivers up Shella's spine. That heat in her was growing, and lowering. Her slit was beginning to ache with need, part and glisten with wetness. With a lurid sense of delight, Shella realized she couldn't guess what Lily was even doing right now aside from the caresses on her body.

Before her imagination ran wild and wicked, Shella felt a hand slide up her belly and encompass a breast. Soft flesh tried to push past imprisoning fingers as they pressed against her skin. The hand groped her tit, pushing it up and around and squeezing it with delight. Oh, how good it felt to have something press against her tender skin. Shella could even feel the hard nub of her nipple trapped between two fingers and teasingly crushed.

Then, another hand came to her body. It ran through her hair, gently pulling apart tangles of sea weed-like locks, before sliding down her neck and across her shoulders. She felt the digits press against and massage muscle beneath her skin. Shella tried to roll her shoulders, but her bound hands wouldn't let her.

The roving hand slid across her back, and as it rounded to underneath her arm, Shella felt a surprising bolt of pleasure. She could feel the fingers of the hand press against soft, tender skin, but it was something more, something that made her need to reexamine her body.

It was like, yes, it was! On the sides of her chest, where her gills were, she could feel fresh air run along wetness, just like how the cool air teased her between her legs. Not as severe, but she could feel how the skin of her gills bowed outwards slightly, trying to pump water through. Where they were, on one side, she could feel a gracious sensation, like the warm numbth of her breast being caressed. It grew the heat inside her, and sunk it in further, taunting and teasing her to greater heights.

Four fingers trailed alongside slits, and Shella felt each one sing sweetly a song of pleasure. Gentle, and faint, yet like a caress against the lips of her slit. How come she never tried this before? Oh yeah, when she did this to a mermaid, the girl was uncomfortable with it. Oh well, past loss, future gain!

Shella found herself groaning to the caress. Her nipples ached with want, and the hand at her breast had stopped momentarily. Her body was hot and needy, and a new passion seemed to surge through her gills. Even the ones on her neck seemed to be hot with need!

The hand at her breast left it, sliding around to the set of gills under her other arm. The sweet sensation trickled into her, like a girl exploring herself gingerly for the first time. Shella was so foolish to miss out on this!

Together, the hands teased her body. Gill-slits seemed to arch in arousal, only to be caressed and gently pushed back down. It felt odd, and it was odd that Lily would try this on Shella.

The fingers slid down, their minute movements traced easily on Shella's sensitive skin. They crept down to where her gills opened, gashes along her ribs that led inside her. Shella never investigated there. Too much like a cut, she had figured, and it probably would've hurt.

Shella had figured wrong. On each side, just one finger pushed up against the slit. The slit resisted, and then parted, letting the finger slip inside. And inside, the finger ran along sensitive flesh. The sensation made Shella's breath catch. She could feel small folds of flesh run along one side of the penetrating invader. It wasn't the most pleasurable thing Shella had ever subjected herself to, but it was filled with the thrill of discovery. She wanted more.

The fingers were barely inside her newfound slits, yet they began to pull out. Passionate delight crept into Shella as they pulled out, barely leaving their fingertips in. Her breathing was heavy, full of expectant weight. As much as she waited, the fingers remained teasing her slits. "C'mon, Lily, ain'tcha goin' to continue?" Shella whined.

Single fingers pushed back in, deeper, more tantalizing. The sweet fruits of passion bloomed, and lovely sensation grew inside Shella's body. The digits rubbed carefully across the single wall that felt so good, tracking little circles that seemed to glow to Shella's senses. She groaned with ecstasy, utterly in lust with this new sensation.

"Mmm, Lily, do more o' that, please?" Shella pleaded, trying to twist and gyrate her chest to push down on the invasive fingers. They pulled out slightly, and Shella felt a second digit to each side press against an unparted gill just below the first ones. They gently pushed in, and Shella cried with pleasure as she felt them against her inner flesh.

Invading fingers gently tickled her, the sensation doubled with the increased numbers. Her body wanted for this, a new debased desire lit like a flame inside her. They gently pushed into her, out of her, into her again, each pulse a wave of pleasure.

Shella groaned as the exploring fingers left her slits. Two more fingers joined the expedition, each paired with their own sensitive gill to explore. How wicked, yet how achingly good, Shella mused to herself. As the fingers slid into her sensual body, she moaned with the pleasure.

It wasn't long before Lily became intrigued. After feeling the fingers slide in and out of her countless delightful times, Shella felt the last finger of each hand press against the last gill-slit on each side. Her breath hot, Shella silently pleaded and asked for them to go into her, to tickle that fire that had swollen inside her.

They did, and with her slits penetrated, Shella moaned. Sensitive flesh was subjected underneath fingertips, their rippled surface parting like fine fur. She could feel her skin flex around the invaders, only barely inserted into her, but inserted enough. They rubbed small signs into her inner walls, teasing and tracing, and it felt so good.

Sensation worked its way through her body, and Shella felt herself becoming slave to it. It mounted up in her, pleasure precedent in her mind and body. It was familiar, yet so weird to experience the core of it behind her aching breasts. She wanted - no, needed to experience it in full!

Lily's fingers penetrated her body expertly, digging into her and then dragging out. Each pass raked alongside walls that hummed with happy numbth. Shella could feel her chest getting hotter, like her snatch was. Her ragged breathing was enough to rub those invasive fingers around inside her, touching her wonderfully. It felt like her heart was being consumed by pleasure.

Her body trembled beneath the pleasure, her flesh sensitive to the touches inside of it. The passion and heat grew and grew until Shella cried out. Her gills clamped around the invading fingers, her body almost paralyzed, save for the trembling of muscle. Ecstasy rippled through her body, and her mind became blank to the sensation.

Shella sighed, a long groaning sigh. Fingers slid out of her trembling gills with a wet sucking noise, and her body went limp, held up only by the binding ropes. Among that which she had experienced, it wasn't quite to the level of a good ol' nub rub, but it had a delight all its own.

The four ropes tied around her bindings loosened, and Shella fell to the soft surface of the bed. She mumbled without cause. Her body was still hot, still aching, though her gill slits were pleasantly sore. Guess it didn't quite have the satisfying effect of a nub rub either.

"Tha's a good 'un, Lily," Shella groaned, "Gonna hafta keep that one stored somewhere, but I still need more. Somewhere else, but more."

A hand grasped her bound arms and pulled her up. Shella was tugged to a body lying on the bed, back supported by countless cushions. Limply, she lay along the bosom of the form of Lily, though she couldn't see to confirm. Lily's nipples were hard as they pressed against Shella's skin, and beneath the small swells of her breasts, there were rigid rib-like planks. They weren't quite hard, but they were stiff and felt a bit like smooth wood rather than smooth flesh. Most alienating, as Shella discovered laying her head against Lily's chest, she couldn't hear a heartbeat.

Shella tried to offer up her bound arms. "Ye leavin' these on?" she asked.

Lily, mute as ever, did not answer. Shella couldn't even see her face to read the expression on it.

Instead, a hand rolled Shella over on to her back. Like before, it tantalizingly roved over her body. Soft skin shivered as the hand stroked across Shella's body. It slid alongside her bound arms and groped the flesh of her breast. The curves of her hips and waist were subject to the explorer, its fingers eagerly tracing her outline.

Then, another hand joined it, roving across the other side of Shella's body. Under their caresses, her hard nipples ached and her wet sex thirsted. Shella squirmed beneath them, eager for the touch that would deliver her pleasure.

Then another hand joined them. Shella paused. Now, three palms slid across her skin. Three? Lily must be up to some serious tricks. Still, the hand was no worse the attendant than the others, and it slid and felt her legs.

A fourth, a fifth, a sixth hand crept onto Shella! Her body shivered under their ministrations. Her need for pleasure was bursting, trying to get the teasing limbs to touch her sex. They wandered past each other, one hand sliding down from elbow to foot without stopping and crossing the path of another hand.

One of the hands slid to her mouth as if to cover it. It briefly left her skin, but when it came back, it attended to her lips first. She didn't feel the palm, though. Lips graced hers, nice full lips that felt familiar... With a shock, Shella realized that Lily had put a mouth on the palm of her hand!

Does that mean that there was also a tongue in those hands of hers? Shella's aching nipples were flicked by a wet paddle. Admist the burst of delight, Shella concluded that yes, Lily had put mouths complete with tongues in her hands. She probably kept the blindfold on Shella to prevent her from freaking out. After all, Shella couldn't imagine what bizarre form Lily took to pull this off.

Lily's hand covered Shella's mouth naturally, but underneath it, lips locked with lips. To an observer, it must've looked like Shella was just being muffled to prevent her from crying out, but she could feel the tongue press against hers.

Shella felt a kiss along her thighs, and a kiss on her stomach. Kisses on her breasts, and a kiss on her arm. Fingers trailed after those kisses, and she felt hands pull her legs up and apart even as lips were mushed to her skin. Tongues were dragged across her skin, leaving wet trails blessed by heat.

The hands were uncontrollable. They roved across her body with abandon, her soft flesh subject to their kissing maws and lapping tongues. Across her stomach, her hips, her legs, nothing was safe.

Then, two more hands arrived to Shella's body. They suddenly swooped down and clamp across her breasts. Nipples were immediately sucked into waiting lips, and fingers pushed into soft, tantalizing flesh. Shella groaned into the odd kiss she was receiving as pleasure blossomed in her bosom.

Her breasts were pulled and pushed together, soft, pliant flesh subject to sucking lips. She could feel the pull on her nipples as they were suckled, and the delightful tease of the tongues as they lashed across her hard nubs.

More hands seemed to materialize out of nowhere to attach themselves to Shella's body, sliding and kissing and teasing so tortuously in a supernatural display of possessive affection. With a start, Shella realized that several had affixed themselves to her legs, their soft lips and expert fingers wrapped around her limbs.

ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers