Black Pearls - Ochia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers

No woman could hold on to such an onslaught, and Shella was likewise. With an aching groan of unadulterated lust, Shella's mind was overtaken and flooded by the sensations in her body. Body twitching and writhing, her mind blank and eyes unfocused, Shella came from the massage of tentacles.

The orgasm died down, Shella's body still buzzing from the assault. Ochia wasn't moving on or under her. "There, that was lovely," Ochia cooed, "But I want to feel more of you yet!"

The tendrils resumed their rubbing. Shella's breasts felt the limbs slid up and down, twisting around. Her thighs felt the warm tentacles resuming their twisting and sliding, pressing against her pants. The tentacles at her snatch removed themselves, letting her sore clit breathe.

For all their movement, they did not leave. One of them collapsed around Shella's legs, but the other remained wavering in the air. It re-angled and whirled about so that its tip could dive between Shella's legs, part her lips and enter her body. The color drained from Shella's face. Ochia had not listened.

The limb dived towards her body, ready to feel her inner walls. Shella cried out, "Wait, I said no pene-!"

Her head hurt. Why? What was going on? She was standing on a floor, torn cloth around her. There was a woman hugging her, one whose skin was deathly pale and who wore a dress. Lily.

Why? Her lips were in a snarl, and she relaxed them. Why were they like that? Her head hurt, like memories pounding against her skull.

There was another woman, crumpled upside-down against the wall close to the door. She had eight tentacles instead of legs. She didn't look hurt, but she looked shocked. Ochia.

"What the hell was that for?" Ochia screeched, wobbling to right herself.

Shella blinked. Her head still pounded, and she knew why. Breaking out of Lily's caring hug, she sat on the bed. The sheets were tossed and some were torn. There were large water stains from Ochia's liquid-slicked skin. Lily sat beside her and resumed hugging her. Shella could almost hear something comforting from out of Lily's silent lips.

"Come on, why did you hit me like that?" Ochia snarled, arms held close to her chest. She would have to have been torn off of Shella with incredible strength. Shella shivered. She didn't even know that could happen.

"I thought that this would be a nice catch, and you-" Ochia stopped. Lily was glaring at her, staring daggers as if she did something wrong. She didn't do much wrong, but she should have listened, Shella thought.

Ochia slipped out of the door, which slammed shut behind her and locked itself with a click. Shella was becoming aware of more and more, the pounding in her head dying down. With it, a dull, muted pain in her body made itself aware. Lily was chilly, but not unpleasant. Shella had no pants, her pair completely obliterated by the thrashing she had unleashed. Her shirt wasn't as bad; only the button had flown off. Given a needle and thread, it'd be okay.

Evening crawled on, and heavy tromping crashed across the deck. A pause at the door, then knocking as if the door was being stoned. Lily looked up, back to Shella, and tucked a dry bedsheet around her before going to and answering the door. She looked like she was talking to someone, exchanging silent phrases with them. Eventually, she swung the door open wider. Hawwa peeked in, nodded, and left, her heavy footfalls echoing off the ship.

* * *

Her dreams that night were indescribably hideous. The pain from them wracked her body, twisting it and making her groan in unconscious agony. She didn't want to remember them, and after a hundred years or more, they should have died. But, with these strange aeons, even death had died.

Tentacles, boneless limbs, nightmarish injectors, all surrounding her, twisting her and hoisting her into the air. Into her they went, thrusting and pulsating. Too real in the nightmare, they had been far, far too real long ago.

After they had left, she had quivered, her body fixing itself. It was going through the entire ordeal, one that had been a week of her life a century past. They returned into her again in the dream, piercing and evil, dragging her further into darkened sleep. Each time, their hooks sunk into her farther, pulled her farther. She couldn't speak by the end of the fifth time. And when she thought she couldn't feel, sensation ripped out of her, another spike drove into her and flooded her with things.

Reducing her time and time again, they finally let up, leaving behind a cowering, scared animal in the shape of a human, but not quite. They had gifted her things, removed her humanity and replaced it with the ocean. They drove her from the island, and she hid, mindless, snarling, and quivering, in a ship happy to have someone, even a lone thing, aboard it at last.

Shella didn't wake with a scream. She woke sobbing and trembling. Years had gone by without waking up like that. There was a weight pressing down on the bed's edge. It held itself, sitting like her mother. No, it was Lily.

The bed was unexpectedly itchy, the sheets crawling on her skin like dry sand. It hadn't helped that Shella had torn her clothes apart, but sleeping without them was fairly regular for her, and the bed hadn't been any more or less comfortable then.

Shella threw the covers off herself. Even the air was scratching at her body! Looking out the window, Shella cursed. It was still night. She couldn't get to sleep here, not when it felt like rope was being rubbed against her skin. Naked, she walked to the stairs hidden behind the coral hunk in the room.

The stairs trailed down into a large open room, one with a high ceiling and a lone window facing out back into the ocean. Damp coral grew like wild plant life along the walls, decorated with soft-bodied things that retracted when poked and hunks of glowing blue coral. Towards the back wall, the one with the window, stone plates were piled around a deep basin from which aquatic light poured into the room.

Shella walked to the basin, ascending the gently slope of the water-smoothed rocks, and sat by the edge, breathing in the air. Her skin was feeling much, much better. It still was a little irritated, but the moisture in the air was like a soft blanket around her.

She looked into the pool. It was perfectly clear, translucent water like a window pane, letting her see the blue glowing coral wedged between the rocks, filling gaps, and texturing the bottom, deeper than a man was tall and almost twice as wide. Shella had spent so many hours here, just enjoying the freshness of the water of this pool.

Before she had realized it, the sound of crashing water filled her ears and the warm, enveloping sense of liquid engulfed her. Shella's gills opened, pumping along her neck and ribs. She drifted to the bottom. It was warm, safe, cloistered here. The only entrance was above her, walls close to her comfortably. It was her own way of hiding. Not sleeping in some itchy bed, but in this tiny little cave of hers.

A pale face popped over the edge, distorted and rippling because of the water. Shella rose back to the surface, her head breaking out of the water. Lily was sitting at the side of the pool. She never used it, and never indicated to want to use it. She did have a concerned look on her face.

"I'm all right, Lily. There's nothing to worry about. It was just dreams," Shella said. "Just... lemme hide out here for a while. You can have yer friend over when ye want to, I won't interfere."

Lily stood up and receded quietly, glancing back at Shella before she disappeared into a wall. She really did care, but Shella just plain didn't know what went through that woman's head to try and stick it out so long. Shella flew from partner to partner, and Lily may be picking up that very same habit. There was no way that a relationship based on that could go well, could it?

With Lily vanished, Shella sunk to the bottom of the pool again. As calm as the grave, it was just like after what had happened long ago, what still pervaded her dreams. Shella had run off, unintelligent and animalistic, and had hidden like a small fish inside a wooden cavern sunken beneath the waves. With the ship gently rocking on the waves, Shella was carried off to sleep.

* * *

When Shella awoke, there was still a dull, almost forgettable pain in her belly. This was what she would regret. She had allowed Ochia first move, and now, Shella's curse was working itself in her.

Shella was cursed to cause a pearl to grow whenever she had sex. If she had her way, she'd be dominant, and the receiving party would get the pearl. If she was the receiving party, she'd have to host it, and in every single encounter, it had hurt her while in her, but in others it went unnoticed.

It wasn't that it didn't exist in other people. Shella could drag the pearls out anytime that she wanted. However, just one act of sex only gave her a regular pearl, and she could never get a second pearl from the same person, no matter the relationship.

As if to further complicate things, Shella could let the pearls develop into black pearls. If she had ten of those, then she could be free of this lust-filled, lifeless world that she had found herself in and have real adventures in her proper world, a world she hadn't seen for a hundred years or more.

Shella's head broke the surface of the water as she hauled herself out of the pool. The air was not as prickly as it had been, the drive to plunge herself underwater gone. However, her clothes were, in all probability, still destroyed. Shella didn't know if Lily would fix them, or if she even knew how. It wasn't something Shella would stake any kind of claim on.

A set of fluffy cloth towels hung on a branch-like outcropping of coral close to the pool. As Shella reached for them to dry off, she listened to the ship. It wasn't creaking irregularly, so she probably wouldn't walk in on anything.

As Shella scrubbed herself dry, she looked out the window. It was still light, but the sun was getting lower in the sky. Had she really been out that long?

Shella finished drying herself off and placed the towels back on their hook. Lily's girl Hawwa could be over soon, judging from the sun. Shella didn't want to interrupt them again, but she needed clothes if she was to go out.

Shella padded up the stairs and towards the massive wardrobe in her cabin, on the other side of the room from the stairs. As she opened it, clothes of all kinds of quality and form spilled out, freed from their tight packing. Lily had cleaned up the cabin a while ago, but only by cramming everything into the closet.

Dresses, pants, shirts, and underclothes, or things similar to them, were buried in the pile of clothing, and Shella started digging. Almost immediately, she chanced upon a green dress that shared her eye color with a gaping hole in the middle. Sighing, Shella tossed it aside. She wanted to fix that dress. She had worn it once before and it wasn't half bad, but again, she'd be trying to have catastrophic damage fixed with little actual skill.

A pale green button-down shirt made its way to the top as Shella scattered the clothes, tossing aside skin-tight suits made of oil-colored leather and pinching, uncomfortable long-heeled shoes. The shirt had been taken off of an incredibly handsome shipwreck survivor. He didn't mind losing it, and Shella didn't either. The shirt itself was torn in half, missing its bottom portion but still with a few buttons at the chest region. Shella slid her arms into the sleeve and buttoned two of the buttons at her chest. It was a little tight around the bust, but otherwise just fine.

That just left the bottom. Shella flung aside strips of cloth, an orange belly dancer's raiments, and a few waterproof pairs of shorts before finding a pair of pants. They were made out of an odd material - a bit coarse, but thick and tough, and dyed blue for whatever reason. They weren't kind to crotches, however. Shella slid on a set of underwear before she put on the blue pants.

The only thing left was her bandanna, used to hold her hair back from her eyes. She had removed it when she went to bed yesterday, and it still hung off of a branch of coral. Shella pushed back her hair and tied it around her forehead.

Now she was ready to go out. She was thinking of going to the tavern again, but a twinge in her belly reminded her of the pearl seeded by Ochia's actions. Ochia hadn't listened, but if Shella had established some dominance, last night wouldn't have been as bad.

Shella wandered onto the deck in thought. The sky was purple with the sinking sun, the edge blazing yellow as if on fire. It was a sight to behold, but even its spectacularness wore thin after so long.

Leaning on the railing, Shella came to a conclusion. She'd visit Ochia again, but she'd stop off at Briant's first for a drink or two, to get her courage up. She didn't know what Ochia would do. She could lash out, hide, or do something else. Ochia was a witch, and she probably had a few nasty surprises up her sleeves.

Shella padded off the ship and towards the maze of wood. Hawwa passed by her on her way, and she gave a courteous nod to the earthen woman.

* * *

A short while later Shella crashed into the water feeling buzzed. Things were just a little bit funny-looking, but she was all right, she reckoned. Briant was happy enough to see her, though he quizzed her about Hawwa's vanishings. Shella had given him the short answer and left it at that.

Now, if she recalled, Ochia's cave was to the left of the port and down by a fair bit. Trusting her memory, Shella dove down, swimming farther into chilly depths where the light faded.

Soon enough, Shella saw the toothy maw of Ochia's cavern and her garden of broken wood. Descending down and swimming in front of the opening, Shella called out, "Ochia, you there?"

Her voice was funny in the water, not quite adjusted right to it, but it carried well enough. From around the bend, inky tentacles crawled and grasped the walls of the tunnel, pulling Ochia out from deeper in the cavern. She froze when she saw Shella, then frowned. "What brings you back here, mmm?" Ochia called out, her voice edged with anger.

"Came to apologize," Shella said, leaning on a rock for support. Her voice wavered in the water, nothing like the near-singing of Ochia's voice.

Ochia paused and stood up a little straighter. Shella dully noted that her seaweed wrap had returned to around her bosom. "Are you drunk?" Ochia asked.

"Jes a little bit," Shella said, holding up her hand and spreading her thumb and pointer finger to demonstrate.

"Well, you still threw me against a wall," Ochia pouted, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Sorry 'bout that. Dinn't know that I did that. I mean, I told you no penetration. I don't like it with tentacles. Had bad experiences in the past. But it's mostly my fault, y'know. I think I coulda handled it better," Shella explained.

"Mmm, you're right there," Ochia noted.

"Still, can I make it up to you?" Shella asked.

Ochia blinked several times, then tilted her head. Her face flashed between eagerness and sourness. She shrugged and said, "I do not see why not. But we must establish some rules to avoid incidents like before."

"Tried to say that to you earlier," Shella muttered under her breath. She swam closer to Ochia, journeying into the cave. "Is there any reason why you prefer touching others?" she asked when she was closer.

Ochia launched herself deeper into the cavern. "Mmm, it's just that my body is rather sensitive, especially with other's bodies. It just feels marvelous, groping and touch a woman's form, but for me, it always feels... nervous."

Shella followed Ochia past her collection of oceanic knick-knacks as she continued explaining, the tips of her tentacles twitching. "I like being in control. I like seeing women writhe because of me. But when I am the one writhing, it feels just a little bit off."

They entered the major room of Ochia's abode. "I don't think it needs to be so one-sided, though," Shella said. "Has any woman tried to do to you while you're doing it to them?"

"Mmm, no. I think it is because I play with them just so, so that they can't move much and can only moan. Though the merfolk are remarkably submissive for such lecherous beings!" Ochia commented. She swam around her desk and rested at it, limbs splayed and tangled comfortably.

Shella chuckled at that statement. The merfolk were annoyingly plentiful in the ocean, and many of them considered themselves to be fishy Casanovas. They'd sleep with anything, and try anything to do so. She probably had sex with more merfolk than humans by now.

"Still, we gotta establish some rules first. You know I don't hold with tentacles being stuck inside me," Shella said.

"Mmm, yes, I learned that. But for me, um, just, be gentle," Ochia said, cheeks blushing and looking away as a hand was brought up to her wrap and another to her skirt.

"Oh, don't worry. I know what I'm doing," Shella said as she unbuttoned her shirt. Her nipples had stiffened with the cold water, and her freed breasts stood proud and eager. Finally, she had some control in this situation!

Shella swam over to Ochia and deposited her shirt on the desk. "Let's just get your clothes off of you," she said, pulling at the edge of the seaweed wrap.

With a yank, it fluttered free, and ten feet of seaweed unbound itself from Ochia's chest. Her breasts were free in the water, her dark purple nipples invitingly bare. Ochia obligingly lay down on the desk, blushing with excitement and covering up her bosom with her hands.

Shella smiled and leaned for a kiss. Ochia peeped in surprise as Shella's lips came in contact with hers, but quickly let Shella have her way. As Shella moved her lips from mouth to cheek to chin, adoring Ochia's skin, she felt the warm worming clutch of a tentacle grab her leg gently.

Grinning in sly knowledge, Shella slid a hand on to one of Ochia's breasts. It was soft, smooth, gloriously round and covered in a thin layer of slime underwater. Shella didn't expect that. Still, she worked, her fingers tracing around and pressing in, working their way towards Ochia's nipple. With each circle, Ochia cooed and the ends of her octopus arms twitched, their tips tickling at Shella's feet.

Shella continued downward with her kisses, striking down Ochia's neck, at her collarbone, then at her breast. The slime was far from unpleasant, surprisingly. It gave her the right amount of grip she needed while on Ochia.

Her wandering fingers finally circled on to Ochia's nipples, and with it, she felt Ochia stiffen and moan slightly. Shella's fingers traced around Ochia's tit, circling its violet areola and feeling it stiffen with want. Shella's lips found Ochia's other nipple, it too beginning to harden. Kissing it and hearing Ochia groan, Shella smiled. Her tongue flicked out are caressed the tit, circled it and tasting Ochia, before nipping it gently, making Ochia utter a low sigh of lust.

Tentacles crept up Shella's legs, hugging close to her body. Their small suckers played on her skin, kissing her as they crawled. They pressed up her calves, up her thighs, and groped her butt through the fabric of her pants. She felt Ochia eagerly dig into the hemline of her pants with those grasping arms, the tips slipping in and pressing against her skin, before the arms pulled down, yanking Shella's pants off and tearing off the panties with them. Past her buttocks, past her thighs, past her knees then her feet, and the blue pants were off drifting on to the floor.

Shella slid up while the tentacles were distracted, returning to Ochia's face and kissing it. This time, Ochia returned the favor, her tongue playing with Shella's, lips encompassing each other. Ochia's eyes closed in pleasure, basking in the sensation as Shella's hand caressed Ochia's breast, her nipples now teasingly hard and wanting. With each pass, Shella could feel Ochia shiver under her in delight, and lustful whimpers were smothered by Shella's lips.

ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers