Black Pegging for Local Thugs

Story Info
Bianca strap-on fucks thuggish Lamar.
1.2k words
2.8
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Bianca Johnson, a tall, curvy and sexy, big-bottomed and gorgeously dark-skinned African American woman living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. This college-educated, hard-working sister is giving back to the black community. Bianca is a woman on a mission, and that mission is to Stop Thug Worship In The Black Community. Far too many black women worship thuggish black males, overlooking good black men and enabling the worst of what the black community has to offer. Someone's got to stop the thugs and Bianca volunteers to do that very thing. This is how Bianca goes about her holy mission...

Bianca Johnson is aided in her quest by her good friend Valeria Brockton, and they make a rather formidable team. A pair of strong and beautiful black women roaming the hood, looking for black men to fuck with their strap-on dildos. Black pegging is here to stay, ladies and gentlemen. Last week, Bianca and Valeria joined forces to take down two tough thugs, Red Blades Gang leaders Tyrone Lattimore and his buddy Omar Jackson. The two strong black women made history by holding down these two black male thugs and fucking their asses with their strap-on dildos.

Word is getting out in the environs of Roxbury and Dorchester, two of Boston's roughest neighborhoods. The local black male thugs are nervous as hell and it's got nothing to do with the politicians or the cops. Strong black women are taming black male thugs by fucking them up the ass with their strap-on dildos. A big dildo up the ass relieves a man of a lot of macho bullshit and sexist bullshit. This is black women's way of saving black men from their worst selves. With Valeria out of town, Bianca is holding the fort. Today, Bianca has the pleasure of pegging Lamar Jones, leader of the Azure Strikers Gang...

"Lamar, I will peg the thuggery out of you," Bianca said, cackling with glee as she looked at her next victim. Lamar Jones looked at the tall, sexy but scary black chick standing over him while stroking her mechanized strap-on dildo. When Lamar first spotted Bianca at Club Axis, one of Boston's trendiest black-owned night clubs, he thought she would be a good lay. With her thick ass and pouty lips, Bianca looked like a good time waiting to happen. Lamar likes to fuck tall black bitches with big butts and Bianca was totally his type. Too bad the bitch is twisted...

"You're a sick, twisted bitch," Lamar groaned, and he protested as Bianca drew closer. Grinning, Bianca grabbed some lotion and smeared it on her shiny ebony strap-on dildo, modeled after the penis of black male porn legend Lexington Steele. Lamar tried to flee but Bianca had him tied up on the bed. The tall, muscular and dreadlocked, dark-skinned thug wasn't going anywhere. Lamar picked Bianca up at the club and wanted to fuck her, but she is about to screw him. Lamar has heard of scary black bitches strapping black men in the hood but never thought it would happen to him. What is this world coming to?

"I'm not one of those dumb black bitches who chases thugs and then ends up becoming a single mama, raising brats for a fool who doesn't give a damn, I am a strong black woman who punishes black male thuggery," Bianca said proudly. Lamar glared at Bianca and saw in her dark eyes the promise of Hell. This bitch was really on some head trip. Lamar wondered how much Bianca knew about him. Sure, Lamar has a son named Miguel with a chick named Francesca and a daughter named Lilah with a chick named Monique, but how could Bianca know this?

"Let me go, Bianca, I beg you, I'm not like the other black male thugs," Lamar pleaded. Bianca grinned and looked at the macho black male thug, the kind of brother that dumb females worship while overlooking good black men. Thugs like Lamar here are the worst that the black community has to offer, and those dumb bitches in the hood need to stop giving them the time of day. A lot of black women claim they need thug love but Bianca is a thug hater. Bianca was to tame the black male thugs found in the hood and pound their asses into submission with her strap-on dildo. The black male thugs think they run the hood but Bianca knows that a stiff dildo up the ass will take away all that toughness and swagger they claim to have. Pegging is the cure for toxic masculinity!

"Nah, Lamar, you're a thug, a parasite, I need to neutralize you the best way I know how," Bianca said firmly. Without further ado, Bianca grabbed Lamar's legs and angled herself so that her crotch was close to his ass. Lamar struggled in his bonds, for he was terrified of getting ass fucked by Bianca the mean black bitch and that huge dildo of hers. Bianca laughed and pressed the dildo against Lamar's ass. Just like that, Bianca pushed the dildo into Lamar's asshole. Lamar screamed like a little bitch as Bianca proceeded to teach him the error of his ways with some good pegging. Pegging is one of a few things which can cure toxic masculinity...

"Oh fuck, you wicked bitch," Omar screamed, and Bianca laughed as she continued to shove her dildo up his ass. Bianca grabbed Omar's cock and balls and squeezed them roughly, causing Omar's scream to turn into a squeal. Bianca felt her pussy get wetter and wetter as Omar squealed while she fucked him. Bianca likes to take macho black men like Omar, one of the meanest thugs in the hood, and turn them into squealing, simpering bitches. Bianca activated a button within her mechanized strap-on dildo, causing it to throb inside Omar's asshole. Hmm, it looks like Bianca has a surprise for her pal Omar...

"Hmm, I'm going to cum," Bianca said, laughing. Pressing a special button on the mechanized dildo, Bianca grinned as she 'came' for lack of a better term. Omar screamed as Bianca's dildo flooded his butt hole with hot artificial cum. Bianca sighed happily as artificial cum spewed from the dildo and filled Omar's asshole. Bianca learned from Omar's ex-girlfriend Shavona that he likes to fuck black women in the ass and also cum on their faces. Well, Bianca paid Omar back for that bad habit by shooting her cum inside of him, thanks to her mechanized dildo. Good times, folks. For real.

"Mistress Bianca Jones, I will relinquish my thuggish ways, stop making problems for the hood and go back to school, to make something of my life," Omar said with a bow. Bianca looked at Omar and smiled. The big and tall black male thug seemed sincere. As previously stated, pegging can cure toxic masculinity. Men who act overly aggressive and cause problems with their bad behavior just need to be held down by a strong woman and fucked in the ass with a big strap-on dildo. Bianca knows this and lives its fervent truth. With Omar seemingly cured of his thuggery tendencies, Bianca thanked herself for a job well done. Hey, fellas, do you care for a visit from Bianca?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers