Black Pegging For Rough Thug

Story Info
Bianca strap-on fucks thug Marcus.
1k words
2.6
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"This is going to hurt you way more than it hurts me," Bianca Johnson said with a sadistic smile while stroking her strap-on dildo. The dildo was huge, Black and glistening. Marcus Moore swallowed hard, and tried to play it cool but he was nervous as Hell. Bianca had Marcus right where she wanted him. Earlier that week, Marcus robbed a liquor store in the town of Somerville, Massachusetts, and used the loot from that hit to go out and party. When Marcus came home after a night of fun, he found Bianca Johnson waiting for him. The tall, sexy Black chick with the pretty face, curvy body and huge ass seemed like a dream come true, until she wasn't.

Bianca Johnson stood near Marcus bed, and she had on a red tank top, Black leather skirt and thigh-high Black leather boots. Bianca looked like a stylish hooker or one of those leather women that Marcus sometimes saw in kinky pornos and BDSM movies. Marcus saw the shiny ebony dildo jutting from between Bianca's thick thighs and felt both nervous and excited. Was this bitch for real? Marcus doesn't get down like that. Marcus shook his head. Time to show Bianca who's the damn boss. Nobody messes with Marcus Moore under his own roof, for real...

"What the fuck are you doing in my place?" Marcus demanded, and Bianca grinned, then took a camera out of her purse. As Marcus looked on, completely bewildered, Bianca began playing a recording for him. Marcus gasped as he saw himself on camera, putting on a ski mask before running into the liquor store to rob it. Dammit, where did this scary Black bitch get the footage? Marcus wondered if he could pay Bianca to get the tape from her but she put a stop to that. Bianca had other plans, as Marcus would soon find out.

"Marcus, I got you dead to rights on that tape, I could send you to jail, or you could let me reform your ways, but the price of freedom is your ass," Bianca stated firmly. Marcus sighed, wondering how he got himself in such a lousy situation. After dropping out of Massasoit Community College, Marcus left Brockton for Somerville and started doing dumb stuff like deal drugs, robbing stores, being a pickpocket and things of that nature. That's how this nascent thug got on Bianca's radar. The Black dominatrix is ridding Black America of all thugs by taming them with her strap-on dildo. Thuggery must end...

"I'll never rob stores or pick pockets or deal drugs again, I swear," Marcus pleaded, and Bianca Johnson laughed. Without further ado, Bianca grabbed Marcus hips and pushed the dildo up his ass. The big Black man groaned as the tall, curvy and sexy Black woman began fucking his ass with her strap-on dildo. Some people in the hood think that Bianca is a sadist for destroying Black men's butt holes with her strap-on dildo but that isn't the case. Bianca is doing the Black community a service by curing Black men of their thug tendencies with her strap-on dildo.

"Shut up, fool," Bianca said, and she leaned against Marcus, thrusting the dildo even deeper into his asshole. Bianca felt akin to the Booty Warrior as she plundered the depths of Marcus asshole with her strap-on dildo. Marcus screamed like a little bitch as Bianca ravaged his asshole with her strap. One time, Marcus got drunk and let a transgender prostitute named Madison fuck him up the ass. Marcus considers himself mostly straight, even if he does watch a lot of porn with transwomen in it. Well, Bianca's dildo was even bigger than Madison's cock had been. Marcus groaned as Bianca continued pegging him with her dildo. The dominant Black woman doesn't play when it comes to taming Black men's asses...

"Oh fuck, it's weird but also starting to feel good," Marcus said, and Bianca laughed as the big Black man began stroking his hardening dick as she pegged him. Bianca knows that a lot of outwardly macho Black men are into all kinds of weird shit. Bianca once met a manly African American church deacon whose wife and three adult daughters would be stunned to know that he's into cross-dressing. Bianca isn't surprised that Marcus appears to enjoy her dildo up his ass. A lot of manly Black men like both pussy and dick, even if they'll deny it till kingdom come. Bianca doesn't mind if a brother is a switch-hitter, as long as he lets her fuck his ass with her strap. That's the name of the game...

"Be honest, Marcus, you swing both ways," Bianca teased him, and Marcus smiled and shrugged. Grinning, Bianca playfully smacked Marcus ass as she drove the dildo deeper into his butt hole. Marcus stroked his dick to full hardness, giving Bianca a great visual to work with as she pegged the hell out of him. The way Bianca figures it, if more Black women bought strap-on dildos and fucked Black men's asses on a regular basis, the world would be a better place. Marcus closed his eyes and pumped his dick as Bianca tapped that ass. The brother was having a really good time...

"Honestly, I take it any way I can get it," Marcus replied, and Bianca laughed, knowing exactly what he meant. Bianca stepped things up a notch. Grabbing the back of Marcus neck, Bianca pushed him down and then smacked his ass while thrusting the dildo deeper into his butt hole. Marcus hungry asshole swallowed nearly every inch of Bianca's dildo, and the bossy young Black woman found herself honestly impressed. Marcus isn't a bitch, he took the dildo up his ass like a champ. Pleased with this discovery, Bianca thrust the dildo so far up Marcus asshole that it tickled his prostate. That's when Marcus came, howling in pleasure. Bianca smiled with satisfaction, pleased with herself for doing a good job...

"Marcus Moore, you have now been given a second chance, renounce your thuggish ways and learn to be of better use to the Black community by getting a regular job, staying out of trouble, going to church, and becoming more productive," Bianca declared. Marcus nodded sagely as Bianca informed him of her decision. With a satisfied smile, Bianca walked away. Marcus admired Bianca's thick round ass. Hmm, Marcus intends to walk the straight and narrow path, but he wouldn't mind some, ahem, erotic punishment from Bianca one of these days...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers