Black Pony

Story Info
A black American Indian learns about women in the old west.
3.9k words
4.48
3.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
169 Followers

Black Pony

PART ONE

He stood next to the tree, a heavy stream of urine pouring out of his cock. His loincloth was curled into his waist band as he stood, legs apart, emptying his bladder.

At six foot two, he presented a towering figure among the males of the Blackhawk tribe. His great grandfather who was African and a slave in Mississippi was also a tall man. The newly freed African slaves were accepted and assimilated as a part of the Blackhawk Indian tribe who focused on farming after being driven from their homeland.

Kalimbasun had no desire to be a farmer, however, and spent lots of time honing his skills with the bow and arrow, under the tutelage of one of the tribe's elders. He became so well known for his prowess that he became one of the tribe's best hunters.

He was named after his African grandfather, Kalimba, who married a Blackhawk woman named "Runs like a deer." She got the name because she was quick on her feet. He was the only man who could catch and keep up with her.

The tribe was very influenced by the African presence and all of the women were topless as was the practice in Africa. The males wore loin cloths only, and the women wore leather skirts.

Kalimba claimed "Runs like a deer" at the tribe's coming of age ceremony, a one time a year rite, where all the women who were of age, presented themselves in their best finery.

Men and women were always topless unless it was exceeding cold in which case, they covered their bodies with buffalo robes.

After three days of celebration where the women painted their faces and nipples in iridescent colors, they lined up, men in one group and women in the other.

At a signal from the chief, the women started running towards the fertility mound located some two miles from the village.

The men were held until the women were half a mile away and then released. If a man caught a woman before she reached the mound and she accepted him, he took her to the fertility lodges located in the mound where they stayed for three days before they were married before returning to the village.

It was an event dominated by the women. If they were going to be caught by a man that they wanted, they would slow down and get caught. If the man closing in on them was not of their choosing, they would run like hell for the mound.

If he caught them anyway and they definitely did not want him, the medicine man would find another woman who was willing to take him and negotiate the switch.

At no time did a woman have to marry a man that she did not want! It was a way of maintaining harmony within the tribe.

The women who were not caught, along with any man who was unable to catch a woman returned to the village to await the next year's rite.

The families of those women who did not return, went to the mound with the medicine man on the second day to perform their wedding ceremonies.

In two years, no one had caught "Runs like a deer" until Kalimba went after her. He was on a hunt the previous year, so he missed the rite.

Like everyone else in the tribe, he had noticed her beauty, and she was impressed with him. Surreptitiously she had let him know by looks and smiles that she wanted him.

He outran all the men in pursuit of her and to everyone's surprise, caught her. She would always tease him by saying that she slowed down when she saw him coming and allowed herself to be caught!

Kalimba was celebrated in the tribe for catching "Runs like a deer," but truth be known, it was she who caught him.

Along with the other eligible women, she and Kalimba were married at the fertility mound.

"Runs like a deer" happily submitted to Kalimba. She became his wife and took care of his household. The first night of the consummation was tough for Runs like a deer, because Kalimba had a huge cock. She was not to be denied however, and before the sun rose, she had taken all of it.

After they had been married, they were given ceremonial wine which was composed of berries that extended the men's sexual abilities and obtunded any pain that the women would experience in losing their virginities.

She kept Kalimba's cock size to herself and none of the other women knew the source of her daily joy. They had six children, three dying as infants. His grandson, Kalimbasun, inherited the megacock trait.

From early in his youth, Kalimbasun avoided his young Blackhawk playmates because they all were intimidated by the size of his cock. On the other hand, the young Blackhawk women who saw it were enamored with it and called him "Black Pony."

His skin was jet black and smooth as a baby's behind. He was also very handsome, and the young Indian women sneakily batted their eyes at him, as forwardness was not tolerated.

Whenever he went to a private place in the woods to pee, one or more of the girls would hide to try to see his cock and if they did, they reported the size to those not fortunate enough to see it in person, by extending their forearm.

Because of the rumor of his prodigious cock size, none of the parents wanted him too close to their daughters, even though the young girls were willing to take him on. As a result, he was sort of a loner.

As he was relieving himself one day, one of the mature widows in the tribe happened by and saw his cock. Her eyes bulged like saucers and a gush of dampness flooded between her thighs.

"God of the sun," she whispered, "he must have great medicine to have a cock like that."

After that day, she made it her business to track him whenever he had to pee in the woods and gazed at his long pole. He saw her periodically and after a while, called out to her.

"Why do you hide to see my bumbapole? If you want to see it, I will show it to you."

She came out of the bushes and walked up to him; her eyes glued to the huge slab of meat.

"I know that no one comes near you," she said. "My husband is dead, I have no man, but I still have needs. Will you feed my old woman hole ever so often so that I am satisfied?"

"You want this log in you?" He asked.

"Yes, I do. I am a grown experienced woman. I know how to handle it," she replied.

"When the moon goes black, meet me over the hill near the river."

Two weeks later, there was no moon and the village had gone to sleep. He slipped out of his father's teepee and made his way down to the river. He walked along the riverbank in the dark until he heard the hoot of an owl.

He kept walking but heard it two more times, so he stopped. Under a large tree near him he could make out the outline of a woman.

She leaned back against the trunk and called softly to him.

"Come to me, Kalimbasun!"

He walked over to her seeing her large full breasts and wide hips. Like most Blackhawk women, her hair hung down her back to her hips in a single braid. She raised his loincloth and began to fondle his dick. In no time it rose up like an anaconda.

She coated it with bear grease, turned, dropped to her hands and knees offering her pussy like animals do and said,

"Fuck my old woman hole!"

He kneeled down and flipped her skirt up to her waist. She reached back and guided his thick rod into her juicing cavern.

The bulging head lodged in her vaginal vestibule, and she pushed back towards him angling her body to guide the cock to her hole. Aided by the grease, it began sliding into her.

She grunted with some discomfort. "Slowly'" she directed.

She gasped as he pushed all the way into her until he was fully seated.

In a minute she felt the big cock spitting like a viper. She realized that he was cumming.

"Stay still, I will help," she cautioned.

As he softened, he felt the walls of her vagina contract and massage him. Soon, he began to harden again.

"Thank God for youth," she said.

Before she could counsel him, she felt an iron bar begin to plunder her.

"Hold it!" she ordered.

She waited until she accommodated to him and then said,

"Pound my hole."

Grabbing her single braid, he did just that and because he had just cum in her, he didn't cum soon again.

Fifteen minutes later she was biting her headband, as orgasms rolled over her like the spring rains. She did everything not to scream so that they would not be discovered, and practically became delirious.

She didn't fully appreciate his capabilities and paid the price.

When she came to herself, her braid was all unfurled, she was lying flat on the ground and he was standing over her, with his cock dripping on her ass.

"You fuck hard, but you need to learn how to please a woman. We have four more nights of black moon; I teach you how to be better."

She got up and they made their way separately back to their wigwams.

The next night when she met him, she had two small pouches. She told him that the leather one had medicine for women. It was a paste with which he had to coat his dick before entering the woman. One he was in her it made her woman hole tingle so that she came fast.

The other cloth pouch was a finely ground black powder. He had to rub it on his dick and leave it for five minutes then wash it off. As it was washed it would tingle, and when the tingling stopped, he would be ready.

She instructed him to use the "man" bag as she didn't need to be primed. He did what she instructed, then went to the river and washed himself.

She dropped back down on hands and knees, coated him with bear grease again and guided him into her previously lubricated portal.

This time he didn't cum fast. He started slowly and gently as she directed but when she started growling, he pounded her pussy for half an hour straight until he shot his manjuice deep into her. In that time, she came about ten times.

She crawled away from him and fell asleep under the tree. When the sun rose, it found her still asleep under the tree, all fucked out. He had returned to his teepee armed with his two pouches.

When he saw her in the morning, she let him know that she didn't need any more pounding until the next black moon.

He grinned with satisfaction.

Unbeknownst to them, two other widows had observed them and for the rest of the black moon, he had to entertain them too! He had no problem accommodating them!

As the word spread among the older women, not only was he fucking the widows, but rumor was that he was servicing the wives of the older warriors as well. The men were not pleased but none had the nerve to challenge their wife.

On his twentieth birthday, he went to the chief and asked for permission to leave the settlement to find his African people. The old chief who believed that he may have been poking his wife too, agreed.

Before he left, he went to the first old woman for information on preparing the ingredients. She showed him where to get the leaves and how to grind them to create the powder and the paste. He prepared each one for his travels.

He gathered his bow with a quiver of arrows, his tomahawk, a huge knife, water bag, two extra buckskin shirts and enough rope to make a lariat. He packed them all in a pouch which he slung over his shoulder.

The tribe arose at dawn on the day of his departure to see him off. He first bid the children goodbye and hugged each one. The chief and all the braves gathered in the center of the village as he prepared to leave and each man clasped arms with him wishing him safe travels under the protection of the ancestors.

The women were the last of the village to see him leave. Each one with whom he had laid, placed a pubic hair in a pouch that he wore on his hip to remind him where his nature lay.

The Chief's wife placed two!

Goodbye BP they chorused! The men had no clue what the women were saying as Kalimbasun was the only name that they knew him by.

He was now ready to travel.

PART TWO

Kalimbasun set out at a slow trot heading north. He ran for about two hours before pausing to rest. By the time the sun was beginning to set he had traveled about twenty miles.

He drew his bow and went seeking food. Fifteen minutes later he had a rabbit skinned and cooked and using his pouch as a pillow he lay down to sleep. He kept the schedule up for three days.

At the end of the third day, he saw a batch of huts in the distance and carefully approached them. He came from downwind, careful not to announce himself by any scent that the dwellers might have.

As he drew near, he saw a figure lying on the ground and slowly approached it. It was the body of an old Chinese woman lying in the bush.

Kalimbasun knelt and checked her. She was still breathing. He gave her a few sips of water and she moaned. He picked her up in his powerful arms and walked towards the huts.

A young Chinese boy saw him and ran shouting that a stranger was coming. About twenty people came out and when they saw Kalimbasun with the woman in his arms, they ran towards him. They were astounded by his great height and strength as he walked effortlessly with the woman in his arms.

The men guided Kalimbasun to lay the woman under a tree and the women began ministering to her.

An old Chinese man asked him where he found her. Kalimbasun told him.

Apparently, she had been missing for a few days and they had tried to find her, without success. They were very glad that he found her and invited him to spend the night.

The old man lived with a young woman in a hut. He instructed her to prepare food for Kalimabsun and they ate.

The old lady was revived and everyone in the village thanked Kalimbasun for finding her and bringing her back.

He realized that he had arrived at a Chinese encampment. They had never seen a black man before and were enchanted by his skin color and size.

The young children approached him warily and rubbed his leg to see if the color came off. When it didn't, they ran to the other people in the settlement to announce that fact.

Throughout the evening, many of the settlers would come by to touch him. The women especially were impressed by the smoothness of his skin and his size.

The old Chinese man who had talked to him earlier, took him to a room in his hut and showed him where he would sleep.

"What are you called?" the old man asked.

"I am called BP" he said but my name is Kalimbasun.

Kalimbasun ignored the bed and lay on the ground.

A fat young woman entered the room bringing him blanket as Kalimbasun was adjusting his loincloth. When she saw his cock, she stood mesmerized at the door and gasped. Kalimbasun heard her and turned to see who it was.

Seeing her transfixed at the door, he smiled, knowing the effect that the vision of his long pole had on women.

Mai Li gasped with shock. Her pussy spasmed and wetness seeped down her fat thighs.

She dropped the blanket and ran from the room.

Kalimbasun picked the blanket up, laid it on the floor and lay down on it. In no time he was asleep.

He awoke at dawn and stepped out of the hut where he saw a group of men engaged in what appeared to be physical combat. He asked the old man whose hut he slept in what it was and was informed that it was called Kung Fu. He asked him if he could teach him.

The old man informed him that it was not something that could be quickly learned. Kalimbasun let him know that he was willing to stay until he was accomplished.

For the next six months, Kalimbasun was tutored twice a day in the art of Kung Fu. He was an excellent student.

Word also had spread among the women about the prodigious size of his cock.

The old man, recognizing Kalimbasun's youth and sexual desires, in an effort to protect the young unmarried women, suggested that there were mature, husbandless women available to slake his thirst.

Kalimbasun was elated to hear this and asked the old man to show him those possible for his approach.

A few days after their conversation he was a few hundred yards away from the settlement when he saw a portly but quite beautiful woman.

Her lips were full, and her eyes were soft velvet brown. It was Mai Li!

She had large breasts and a huge ass. Dressed in his usual loincloth and bare chest he cut quite an imposing figure. Mai Li approached him and said,

"BP, old man say that you can quench woman fire. He want you to quench mine because he not able to do it anymore!"

Kalimbasun looked at her and wondered how come she lived with the old man.

He raised his loin cloth exposing his thick nine-inch slab and waved it at her.

She walked over to a large tree, got down on her hands and knees and flipped her dress hem up. Kalimbasun was treated to the sight of two huge, hairy chunks of meat protruding from between the cheeks of her big ass.

He reached under his loincloth and pulled out his "woman" pouch from a pocket located underneath and applied the paste to his python.

Kalimbasun lodged his thick cock, splitting the two chunks of meat and began to let it cock slide forward searching for her pit. He could see no hole as the flesh was compressed to a slit. She, however, assisted by raising and lowering and waggling her hips until he found it and pressed the head inside.

He rocked backed and forth several times until the head shot in. A scream was wrung out from one with a rarely penetrated coochie.

"Aiiyyeee!!" Mai Li hollered.

Kalimbasun paused as the lips of her jelly cavern strained to accommodate the large intruder.

He held still, feeling the slippery opening quivering under the strain. The paste began to do its work and she felt a deep tingling inside her.

A vaginal conflagration suffused her vagina, and she jammed her ass backwards to satisfy the itch, resulting in forcing his entire cock inside. It banged against her cervix initiating a spasm inside her.

Grabbing her pudgy ass, he began to fuck her slowly but deeply.

She kept uttering words that he never understood. She never sought to disconnect from him though, in fact, she tried to get him to go even deeper.

He complied!

It was obvious that the words that came from her mouth were not derisive as she accompanied them by gyrating her ass faster and faster, finally wailing aloud.

He recognized that she was cumming and began ploughing her hard and fast. Her pussy leaked copiously, and her juices ran down her thighs pooling in the leaves between them.

The people in the village heard the wailing a mile away and wondered what kind of animal was making such a noise.

Fifteen minutes later, Mai Li lay flat on the ground, and he was atop her, flaying her pussy from behind. She mewled, she screeched, she giggled, and she wept until she felt his snake spitting into her entrails. Then she passed out!

Much later, with her hakka bamboo hat tipped down over her face, she slinked back into the compound. Embarrassed, she held her head low and shuffled quickly to her hut.

The older Chinese women knew what happened and nodded to each other and grinned. The men had no clue.

That night as the women gathered around the fire to do their cooking, Kalimbasun was extolled as the "Ram." Mai Li told them that his "yingin" was massive and he wielded it like a shaolin saber.

According to her, he set her nookie on fire and then quenched it.

As a result of her unabashed praise, his "yingin" was revered by the women as a black pagoda, a very mountain of pleasure.

That night the women arranged among themselves when and who was going to seek the services of the "black pagoda."

By the time that Kalimbasun had completed his Kung Fu training and was ready to move on, every mature woman had been serviced several times and unbeknownst to the parents, even a few of the more daring young ones as well.

As it was when he was at home, many of the older men suspected that he was fucking not only the non-married older women but their wives too, but they were not sure as the women kept their confidences.

Kalimba was giving them all the pleasure, married or not, that they had not experienced in several years!

coollvr1
coollvr1
169 Followers
12