Black Pony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he decided to move on, while not a Kung Fu master, he was incredibly good.

The night before he was about to leave, the married women told their husbands that they were having a meeting with BP. The husbands had no idea what the meeting was all about and waved them off without further discussion.

The women all congregated at one of the single women's' hut. Each woman spent a few minutes with Kalimbasun in a room alone where she fondled and sucked his cock and balls, then ended the visit by sliding his cock into her pussy for a brief moment. They all left the room with tears in their eyes.

After sucking his cock and feeling it in her cunt for the last time, Mai Li bid him farewell and gave him her bamboo hat!

At dawn, the entire settlement rose to see him off. Clad in his usual loincloth and pouch over his shoulder with bow in hand, tomahawk on hip, he set off once more, the women all solemn, the men breathing sighs of relief!

He wasn't the same man who left his tribe. Not only was he an excellent bowman but a great Kung Fu fighter and hell on wheels with women!

...to be continued

12