Black Pony Pt. 02

Story Info
A black American Indian enjoys love and sex in the old west.
5.7k words
4.62
2.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
167 Followers

PART2 - Chapter 3

To fully understand the process of the story reading the first part is necessary but the second part can still be enjoyed on its own as a separate piece. Enjoy the thoughts and sentiments and readers, just remember that it is only a story!

BLACK PONY - PART TWO

Kalimbasun set out on the run one more time. Three days later he came upon a black settlement. He was overjoyed. He had found his people!

They welcomed him and surrounded him in the middle of the compound, peppering him with questions.

"Where did you come from?

"Who are your people?"

"Are you a free man or a runaway slave?"

"What was it like living with Indians?"

"Are you black or are you Indian?"

He did his best to answer all their questions and as usual the women made him feel well at home. His fine body and good looks did not go unnoticed.

There was an old black man sitting outside the bar smoking a corn cob pipe. He beckoned to him.

"Son, if you goin' stay here foh a while, doan mess wid any man's wommun. Dese men will carve you up or blo' yuh head off."

Kalimbasun heeded his advice and hung with the men most of the time. He made sure to avoid the women if he could. He loved their thick asses and big legs and his cock rose up many a time, but he kept it in check.

They taught him how to play poker and relied on him to kill game as he was an excellent hunter.

They also gave him pants and a shirt and advised him not to wear his loincloth anymore in the village.

He got a job sweeping up the bar.

One night a huge burley black man called Jackhammer, took issue with one of the whores and began to beat her up.

Nobody intervened as they all were scared of him.

When Kalimbasun saw that he would probably hurt her badly, he grabbed his arm and hauled him off. Jackhammer was surprised that anyone had the temerity to lay a hand on him and he stopped somewhat surprised.

When he saw Kalimbasun, he turned, smacked his huge fist in his hand and charged him.

Kalimbasun side-stepped him and he ran into a table and crashed to the ground.

Irate, he jumped up and charged Kalimbasun again. This time Kalimbasun feinted, moved aside and chopped him in the neck. He roared in pain and fell to the floor.

He staggered to his feet, shook his head, and drew a huge hunting knife.

"Come boy," he yelled,

"I'm a gonna carve your hide into strips."

He lunged at Kalimbasun who evaded him, grabbed his arm and dislocated it. Jackhammer screamed in pain and the knife fell to the floor. Before he could even think of coming back at Kalimbasun, a powerful kick to his head put him out cold.

Everyone was amazed at how easily Kalimba handled him. His respect level shot to the top among the men. The women adored his masculinity.

Jackhammer didn't move for about fifteen minutes and when he did, he just groaned with pain.

The old horse doctor who tended to their ailments and delivered the babies, was called. Knowing that to reposition Jackhammer's arm would be very painful, he had Kalimbasun knock him out again so that he could do it without Jackhammer knowing how painful it was.

Kalimbasun made it possible, and when Jack regained consciousness, his arm was back in place, but along with a very sore arm, he had an awful headache. He looked at Kalimbasun and staggered out of the bar.

One of the guys, Eli, took a liking to Kalimbasun and asked him if he could shoot a rifle. He told him no, so Eli took him under his wing in exchange for learning how to fight.

In thirty days, he could shoot the balls off a gnat at fifty yards.

He was now a great archer, Kung Fu fighter and rifleman. Seeing how he carried himself, if you didn't know that, you would never suspect it.

Kalimbasun mentioned to Eli that he needed to get some coochie soon. Eli laughed and said,

"You haven't been getting any pussy? Man, you work in a whore house!"

Kalimbasun said,"

A whore house? What is a whore house?"

Eli told the other guys that Kalimbasun didn't know what a whore house was and they good naturedly razzed him about his lack of knowledge.

They decided that they would ensure that he lose his virginity in terms of going to a whorehouse and thinking that they would have more fun, they directed him to the madam who was a fat black woman known for bringing any man to his knees, make him holler for mercy and run out of the establishment!

She was primed to maul him and agreed to give him a good going over.

They even agreed to pay the cost.

At eleven o'clock, Kalimbasun was sent up to the madam's room. He walked in and saw her lying with her gargantuan body, naked in the bed. Her huge tits leaked over onto her sides. her belly hung like an apron almost obliterating her pubes which were covered by a thatch of wild hair.

Grinning, she beckoned to Kalimbasun and said,

"C'mon up in heah, baby, come see what you kin do! Befo' yo come to fuck tho', wash your lil cock in dat basin in de cornah."

Kalimbasun knew what his friends were doing, and he laughed.

He turned his back to Gracie, the madam, took his shirt and pants off and lathered his cock with the "man powder." He washed it and waited until the tingling stopped; then applied the woman paste and turned towards her.

When she saw his cock which was still getting hard her eyes bulged.

"Oh my Jeezus, bwoy, where did ya get dat hog leg? My late husbin was de only man who could wreck dis pussy and he weren't dat big!"

Kalimbasun got into the bed and Gracie grabbed his cock and started to pump it. It got even bigger!

Kalimbasun raised her belly fat, located her pussy with his fingers and guided his cock to her large hole.

It was the only pussy so far that could take him without great distress. He pushed all the way to the bottom. Gracie felt her pussy begin tingling and before Kalimbasun had delivered ten good strokes, she was cumming. She held out as long as she could, but the orgasm overwhelmed her, and she started to wail.

"OOOOoohhhh Gaawwwwddd!!!" she hollered "Ooohhho GGaaawwwddddd!!!"

Kalimbasun began laying the wood to her. The volume of her responses began to rise. Half an hour later, everybody downstairs in the house could hear her shrieking and hollering about her pussy being torn to pieces.

They were all in awe because they expected by now that Kalimbasun would come running down the stairs, clothes in hand, trying to escape from Gracie.

Two hours later, Kalimbasun had still not come down and there was absolute silence upstairs.

All of his friends left and went home.

Kalimbasun didn't come down until 6:00 a.m. This was after he had fucked Gracie again in the early morning and left her comatose in the bed.

When Gracie's chambermaid went upstairs, she returned with reports of Gracie's dilapidated condition. Gracie didn't leave her bed all day.

Kalimbasun was hailed as a man extraordinaire as no one had destroyed Gracie in over twenty years. Every woman in the village wished for him to batter her pussy as many of the men were deficient in that regard.

He had to move cautiously, however, as married women felt no different.

Kalimbasun became a celebrity among the men and the word soon went out to all in the village that he had wrecked Gracie's pussy and left her comatose!

The women looked at him in awe and begin to seek him out for clandestine assignations. He did not forget the admonition from the old man and stayed away from married pussy!

For the next two years he stayed in the black village, absorbing as much black culture as he could, he was inundated "wuth black pussy, from high yella to dark blue!"

One day a young- and fine-looking young girl came to him and told him that the women had said that he was good lover and she wanted to find out for herself.

He told her to meet him in the woods. When he got there, she was already lying on the ground with her panties in her hands.

He stood in front of her and pulled his cock out.

"Holy Jeezuz!" The girl screamed, "You got a cock like a horse!"

She jumped up with panties in hand and ran back to the settlement. People saw this cloud of dust approaching and recognized that it was a girl running full speed.

No one could stop her as she ran straight to her house and went to bed.

She never spoke for two days and to this day no one knows what she was running for or from.

From this incident, Kalimbasun leaned to never let a woman view his cock if she had never tried it before, because she was sure going to run!

This led to his first experience with blue balls, a condition that he never knew existed, but Eli made sure to school him on!

Finally, he began to feel at home and knew that he belonged.

Six months later, Kalimbasun felt the urge to move on because he had heard about a white town further north and wanted to know what a town was and see what he could learn about white people.

He decided to leave the black settlement and go exploring further. All of the men were really sorry to see him go as he had developed a great reputation as a hunter who had kept them fed, a good man to have as a friend and was a man of his word!

They also reveled in his stories about his escapades with the women and respected the fact that he never divulged who they were. Some of them were concerned that some were their women, but they joined the other men when he regaled them with his stories.

This time he didn't have to run. He had captured, broken and trained a black stallion. He still carried his pouch with bow and arrow and the pastes that he always kept at the ready. He had also won a new rifle in a shooting competition!

Gracie called him hugged him with her monstrous mammaries and gave him a pair of her big panties!

As he was leaving the old man said to him,

"Careful wid dem wite boys up deah, son. You kint poke dem wite girls for dem wite boys to know. Wite wimmen luv black dick but iffen dem wite boys find out, you be dead, so careful son!"

Kalimbasun thanked him and rode north.

PART 4

He bade goodbye to the inhabitants of the black settlement and rode on. On two separate occasions he came into contact with white men who tried to capture him.

He evaded them easily, the voice of his rifle being the determining factor. The third time he was almost captured, but a troop of mounted black cavalry intervened.

The sergeant advised him not to travel alone as there were still white men who were abducting black people to take them back to Alabama into slavery even though slavery had been abolished.

He joined them as they rode into Dodge city!

When they arrived, there was a gunfight in the street. For the first time Kalimbasun saw a man get gunned down. He sat on his horse thunderstruck by the incident. The troopers rode on not particularly bothered as it was white men killing one another.

They all pulled their horses to the rail in front of a bar and tied them up.

The sergeant and his men walked into the bar to slake their thirsts.

The bar tender looked at them and said,

"We don't serve your kind here."

The sergeant replied, "That's ok cause we don't eat them either. Give us three bottles of whiskey."

The bartender hesitated and bent down to go under the bar.

As he bent over the sergeant drew his revolver and said,

" Be careful what you come up from under there holding, because if it's a shotgun, I am going to blow your head off!"

The bartender paused and straightened up.

He went to the shelves, pulled out three bottles of whiskey and put them on the bar. The sergeant put the money down and his men picked the bottles up and walked out.

They rode to the end of town, tied their horses to some trees and popped the bottles open.

Kalimbasun stood frozen in the bar and the bartender asked him,

"Why you still here boy?"

A big rangy redeck rose and said,

"Because he wants his ass kicked," and lunged at him.

Kalimbasun feinted and kicked him in the nuts. He went down in a heap grabbing his groin.

"Well, I guess that we need to teach him a lesson," a thick set guy said, and he and two other men rose and started coming after Kalimbasun.

He backed into the street and the biggest one said,

"You guys stay put; I'll deal with him."

He advanced and swung at Kalimbasun, who blocked his punch and chopped him across his nose. Blood started spurting and enraged, he charged Kalimbasun. In a flash he was out cold and lying on the ground.

The other two attacked and a crowd started to gather in the street. Hearing the roar and realizing that Kalimbasun had not come with them, the troopers mounted their horses and went to see what was happening. They witnessed Kalimbasun kicking their asses.

Before they could dismount and come to his rescue, he had flattened the other men, and they were all on the ground moaning and groaning with broken arms and jaws.

The people cheered. The brothers were hated because they bullied everyone, and they were glad to see them get their comeuppance.

The sergeant told Kalimbasun to come with them, which he did. They bivouacked just outside the town and rustled up some grub which they ate while expressing astonishment and how he had beaten four men bigger than he.

They asked him if he could shoot a pistol because at some time those brothers were going to come looking for him. He said that he was good with a rifle but had never shot a pistol.

One of the men told him that he should ride with them, and he would teach him how to shoot one.

For two months he rode with the cavalry and at the end of that time he was a good shot. Being ambidextrous, the soldier taught him how to shoot with both hands. They gave him a pistol and told him that whenever he was in a white town, he should wear it.

Kalimbasun was astounded that life in a so-called civilized area was more violent than in the other settlements that he had been in.

"If this is civilization," he thought to himself, "I don't need it."

He was now skilled with a bow and arrow, Kung Fu, a rifle and a six-shooter. He was a veritable one-man army! He purchased a gun belt with two holsters and found another gun on the trail, which was in working order. He cleaned and restored it to tip top shape and was now prepared for life in a white town.

He finally stopped riding with the troopers when they were returning to their fort. He was not a soldier, but he could ride, shoot a bow, a rifle, a six-shooter, wield a knife and fight better than most of them!

Kalimbasun finally decided that it was time to head back south and ended up in Oklahoma.

Riding in late in the evening he saw a bar where only black men were frequenting. He tied his horse up outside, whacked the dust off his legs, stomped his boots and went in.

The men welcomed him as a stranger, and he bought a round of drinks for three of them. They asked him where he had come from, and he told him that he was from the Blackhawk tribe and had been traveling for some time.

He asked them where he could get something to eat, and they pointed him to a small cantina down the way. Thanking them, he rode to the cantina.

He ordered some beans and chili and discovered the side effect of eating beans. He was farting all night! He washed the meal down with tequila, but the loud farting continued. Grinning to himself, he wondered if he was farting in Spanish.

Even though they were flop houses where a man could get a bed for a few cents he opted to sleep outside in case he had a gas attack!

The following day there was a big fiesta, and everybody joined the celebration.

While he was walking through the crowd a busty Latina grabbed his arm and started dancing with him. He looked at her and tried to copy her moves. She laughed hysterically but liked him because he was trying to do her dance.

After several dances she pulled him to a table where she had him order a bottle of mezcal. They strolled to the skirts of the celebration, sat on the ground and drank. She became tipsy and said to him,

"Me horny, you wanna poke me?"

Not having had sex in about three months he did not hesitate. She took him to an old hut and led him inside, stripped naked and lay on the bed. He admired her body for a while, because she looked good, then removed his clothes but kept his underwear on, remembering the girl who ran when she saw his cock,

He had learned that on the first time fucking a woman if she had no idea how big his cock was, it was not a good idea to unfurl it. He had had a few women jump out of the bed and run away when they saw it and he was in no mood for another case of blue balls!

He turned his back to her and coated his cock with the woman paste and decided to forgo the man-powder.

She attacked him when he got into the bed, kissing and rubbing her tits against his chest. He rubbed her pussy and observed that she had a very big clit.

"This is a hot one," he thought, "she must rub herself a lot."

He fingered her and as he thought, she started cumming right away.

"Dios mio!" she shrieked. "I cum. I cum!"

In the throes of her orgasm, he pulled his underpants off and rolled on top of her. Before she realized it, his bolster was sinking into her like a heat seeking missile!

He rammed it into her, and she wailed,

"Madre mia!, mi cuno!"

It was too late for her, as her pussy started tingling from the paste and orgasm after orgasm washed over her like the waves on an Acapulco beach.

Several hours later when she awoke, he was gone, and her thighs and pubis were coated with a mixture of his cum and her discharge.

She rolled back over in her bed, muttering,

"Oh, what a poke, mama mia, Dios mio, what a poke!" It was one that she would remember for the rest of her life!

The next day he went back to the bar and asked the guys where he could get a bath. They looked at him and sniffed and said,

"You been poking Maria?"

He shook his head, and they doubled over laughing and said,

"Man, she's got the worst smelling coochie in the nation, that smell will never go away!"

They pointed him to a wooden shack where the baths were located. When he walked in the owner took one whiff and doubled the price.

"You been poking, Maria, haven't you?"

He paid the price and didn't bother answering.

The man was right though, it took him several days to locate the leaves that his Indian heritage had educated him to rub his genitalia with, to finally eliminate the smell!

The leaves gave his body a sweet odor, however, and many of the women who were used to the stink of unwashed cowboys were enamored with him.

He was awash in pussy, so much so, that when he went to the bar, the white dance hall girls all wanted to talk to him even though they knew that they couldn't let him poke them for anyone to know.

One day he was hunting a few miles away from the town in the woods and came upon a small cave that had a smaller one connected to it. There was a large tree at the entrance which made it almost impossible to see that it was there and a small grove at the rear where the smaller cave had its own entrance.

He cleaned the caves out, burned special leaves to drive the small vermin and insects out and made himself a bed, set up a fireplace. He also bult and mounted a door at the entrance and proceeded to live in it.

One of the older girls, named Becky, had taken a strong liking to him. Hearing of his prowess with the ladies, she told him, on a day when no one but she and he were in the bar, that she would let him poke her if they could do it with no one finding out.

He told her that he lived in a cave nearby that no one apparently knew about, and he could take her there. She agreed.

The plan was for her to get a carriage as if she were taking a ride in the country. He would meet her at a prearranged spot, blindfold her and drive the carriage to the cave.

He told her that he was blindfolding her because he did not want anyone to know the location of the cave, and if she didn't know, no one could force her to tell them. She understood his attempt at trying to protect her. They would hide the carriage it in the copse of woods behind the cave and she could enter the smaller cave through the entrance in the woods and walk through it to the larger cave.

coollvr1
coollvr1
167 Followers
12