Black Pony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It worked like a charm.

When he removed her blindfold, she was absolutely entranced by the beauty of the double caves and the area.

A river ran close by, and he had diverted some water into a pit that he had dug to form a pool next to the small cave. He also had dug a channel for the water to flow back to the river once he pit was filled so that it didn't just overflow. That way he had a pool where the water was fresh and clean.

Ahead of the cave was a beautiful rolling vista of trees that extended to the town. No one on the front side of the cave would be able to see the entrance to the main cave easily, because of the large trees.

The opening of the smaller cave was covered by a trap door-like panel that he had made. It was covered by small rocks that he swept away to allow him to drop down into a tunnel that led to the entrance to the smaller cave which he walked through to enter the bigger cave. In it he had made a table and chair, fireplace and a huge bed.

The smoke from the fireplace exited through a small hole in the roof of the cave and he had connected some hollow trunks of trees to lead the smoke away from the actual cave. He covered the tree trunk ducts with dirt and rocks so that it looked like the rest of the terrain.

She felt safe and immediately began to remove her clothes. Kalimbasun just stood and watched her peel her hat, dress chemise, corset, shoes and panties off. He always wondered how these "modern" women dressed and had his first look at one actually undressing!

Her skin was white like new fallen snow with a thatch of fiery red hair between her thighs, that matched the color on her head.

Naked, she stood with her arms akimbo and said,

"Let me see you now."

He removed his shirt exposing his powerful arms and chest, then took off his boots and pants and waited for her to get into bed.

Let me see you cock too," she asked.

He turned away from her and pulled his drawers off. Thinking that he did this because he had a small cock, her heart sank but when he turned and she saw his massive snake, she gasped,

"Holy Jeezus, look at that thing!"

He had already applied the powder and paste and washed his before she arrived, so he walked to her and hugged her.

She toyed with his slab of meat and said to him.

"I promised you some pussy, so you are going to git it but please don't kill me with that thing. In all my years of gittin' poked, I've had nuttin' this big in me."

He comforted her by rubbing his hands up and down her back.

He wasn't sure how she was going to react to his wanting to kiss her, but he decided to chance it and found her lips already open to receive his tongue. He kissed her so softly that her heart calmed, and she moaned with pleasure.

His hands roved all over her body caressing her arms, her back, her ass, her hips, her thighs until her legs started to tremble. She was not used to being approached like this. Most cowboys just jumped on her and started poking hard. It was exciting and pleasurable to have one treat her like this.

He led her to bed. The mattress was a sack stuffed full of cotton and grass. It was soft and comfortable and smelled good!

She lay on her back, and he lay down beside her. He played with and kissed her breasts and she marveled at his gentleness. By the time that his fingers found her twat, her eyes were closed, and she had begun to ascend to the mount of heavenly pleasure. It dawned up her that he didn't treat her like a whore, but a regular woman and she loved that feeling.

He took her hand, placed it on his cock and used it to stroke up and down. When he let her hand go, she continued stroking and gently squeezing it.

He opened her legs and rolled between them and said to her,

"Put in in."

Hesitantly, she moved it between her pussy lips and rubbed it between them coating it with the slimy juices. Finally, she positioned the plum sized head at the entrance to her personal cave and he pushed forward.

As much poking as she had over the years, her pussy told her that this was something special and it spasmed in greeting.

Slowly he made his way inter her depths, stretching her taut, laterally and depth wise as he sank into her. By the time that she felt his belly meet hers, he had touched places where no other man had gone, and she had already cum twice!

He lay on her, supporting his weight, waiting for her insides to expand. This surprised her because other cowboys would already have been jamming into her, but he didn't.

The pressure in her crotch started to ease and he began to stroke her gently. On his back stroke, it felt as if he were pulling the inside of her pussy out, but this only lasted for a short time as her lubrication began to flow.

A small orgasm flitted through her, and she groaned. As the pressure decreased, she began to lift her hips to meet his thrusts. His dick slid instead of pulled, and he accelerated the depth of his stroke.

Slowly a heat boiled inside her loins, and she began thrusting back hard until her body exploded in a tumultuous orgasm. She screamed loud knowing that no one could hear from the cave, and he relentlessly drove his iron shaft repeatedly into her.

She had never had more than one orgasm before, but they were attacking her like a line of storms. She screeched and wailed and begged him to poke her hard, fast and deep. He obliged her and she rocketed from the earth into the heavens where she raced among the stars and planets until a purple one exploded and she fell back to earth in drizzling embers!

When she regained her sanity, she was drenched in sweat. The bed was soaked. She had squirted for the first time in her life!

Her thighs were tightly locked around his waist and her arms around his neck as inside of her, his pole throbbed and surged as it ejected a prodigious amount of sperm inside her.

Two hours later, after a cleansing dip in the pool, she was in her carriage returning to town. Her pussy was gaping so much that she had put a piece of cloth under her hole to absorb the leaking juices. She was on a cloud and waltzed her way back to the dancehall.

Her girlfriend with whom he had shared where she was going saw her and knew the signs of unmitigated ecstasy.

She discovered just how great a poke it was later that night when they retired to their shared sleeping quarters.

Becky told her,

"Girl, you got to get some of the black cock! Its heavenly!"

She did and it was, and the word spread slowly among all of the other girls who just had to see and experience it for themselves.

She shared with her that on her way back in the carriage, that she was still having orgasms as it bumped along.

The men couldn't quite understand the special treatment that Kalimbasun received from the women, and it created animosity between he and some of them.

One guy, a gun fighter, even called out Kalimbasun for a duel in the streets!

The sheriff tried to pacify him but knew that he wanted to kill Kalimbasun.

Finally, the sheriff told Kalimbasun that he was going to have to defend himself or leave town.

All of the dancehall girls were so afraid that he would get shot that they begged him to leave town in the dead of night. He refused because he didn't want people to think that he was a coward.

At high noon he met the gunfighter in the street.

Everyone was inside looking through windows to be able to see what was going to happen and not get shot.

The sheriff remained in the bar, looking through the window.

Kalimbasun walked out with two guns on his hips. Everyone was stunned as they had never seen him wear a gun in all the time that he had been there. They did not know that he had been taught to shoot a six gun by a cavalry hot shot and that he practiced outside his cave daily.

The gunfighter asked the sheriff to count to three and they would fire.

The sheriff opened the door and said,

One............two..........................................three!

The gunfighter went for his gun. Kalimbasun feinted with his right hand but was already drawing the gun in his left hand and shot him dead.

The people, especially the women, streamed out into the street in relief as they had all come to love Kalimbasun.

The doc came and pronounced the gunfighter dead, and the mortician dragged his body to the funeral parlor.

The sheriff told him that he would have to leave town because gunfights were illegal, but he understood that he had no choice He did not want to imprison him or see him go to jail or get murdered by angry white men, so leaving town was the best option.

At dawn, the next morning, Kalimbasun rode out heading home. In his pouch were five broaches, each one a gift from one of the dance hall girls. They bid him goodbye, all with tears in their eyes.

PART 5

Two weeks later he arrived at the Blackhawk encampment. It was at sunset, so he chose to spend the night on the outskirts. He removed his shirt and pants, cowboy boots and hat and horse saddle, dug a hole and buried them.

At sunrise, he rose, wearing his loincloth and Indian moccasins and head band, carrying his bow and arrows, his rifle and six-guns in his pouch which carried among other things, and a small pouch in which carried the female genital hair given to him by the Blackhawk women when he first left. A Chinese bamboo hat given him by Mai Li, a pair of Gracie's panties, and five broaches rounded out his gifts!

The man that returned to the Blackhawk camp was not the one who left. Not only was he now a skilled warrior but he had been exposed to a new way of life and implements and ideas that he thought that he could introduce to his Indian people.

He discovered that most of his people did not recognize him after five years. Many of the elders had gone on to the happy hunting ground and many of the young were too young to remember him when he left.

Most of the older women remembered him though, especially when they looked at the front of his loincloth. They whispered to each other,

"That is Black Pony!"

Six months after his return, the Chief was on his own journey, transitioning to be with the ancestors. The sub chiefs called a pow wow and all agreed that Kalimbasun, because of his knowledge and experience in dealing with the "white eyes," should be the next chief.

He took the name, "Chief Black Pony!" It was the name that the Blackhawk women elders had chosen for him.

Before he took over, however, he had to make a solo run to the fertility mound, following a bevy of five Indian maidens, each representing a year of his being gone, one of which he would select as a wife.

To no one's surprise, all of the woman just jogged!

12