Black Prince of Egypt

Story Info
Return to a time when Black men ruled Egypt.
2.4k words
1.76
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Anwar El-Sadat, a Black man, is President of Egypt," Malouf Medani said aloud, and the six-foot-two, dark-skinned young Afro-Sudanese American Muslim scholar smiled as he read the news in a nearly empty Paris café. Thursday October 15, 1970, was a day that Arabs and Africans would never forget, for entirely different reasons. To the people of Sudan, and the rest of Africa, the rise of Anwar El-Sadat and his installment as the third President of Egypt, the Arab world's most populous nation, was a significant day. To many Arabs, especially in Egypt, this was a disaster. They felt as though their country had been taken from them.

Anwar El-Sadat had always been bold, and smart, one doesn't rise to the top of the political heap in the Arab world without ambition, smarts and some wicked good luck. The Arabs didn't know what to make of Anwar El-Sadat, a smart and charming man who could be every bit as lethal as any political strongman. He wasn't like the stereotype of the simpleton from Africa, something many Arabs still believed in. Anwar El-Sadat was a force to reckon with, and the Arab world would have to deal with him...

Malouf smiled as he finished his breakfast, which consisted of an omelet, coffee, and deep fried bacon, plus buttered croissants. Malouf liked to eat a good breakfast, and would later work out by jogging along La Seine, as was his custom. After leaving his native Mersa Matruh to study at the University of Paris in Paris, France, Malouf felt the pull of Egypt in his heart and soul. One could take the Egyptian out of Egypt, but taking Egypt out of the Egyptian was an entirely different manner...

"Baba, I hope you are smiling down on me from Jannah, in highest paradise," Malouf said softly, looking at the clear blue skies. Malouf wondered what his late father, Nasir Medani, would have thought of Anwar El Sadat, the Afro-Egyptian political leader who was beating the Arabs at their own game. In his day, Nasir was a great man. He'd been born in Juba City, Sudan, to a Nilotic family, and moved to the City of Cairo, Egypt, where he studied civil engineering at the prestigious Cairo University. In Egypt, where European standards of beauty and western ideas were starting to take hold, the strong dislike that many Arabs felt for dark-skinned Africans was something that Nasir could not escape.

Nasir Medani met his future wife, Rana Bakhoum, while studying at Cairo University. They came from different worlds, the Nilotic man from the wild regions of Sudan, and the Coptic Christian woman from the City of Sohag, near the West Bank of the Nile. In those days, there weren't that many Coptic Christian women at Cairo University, and there were even fewer Nilotic students. In Egypt, just like in heavily Arab-influenced Sudan, the dark-skinned Nilotic people, the Afro-Sudanese, are treated poorly. Many of them work as construction workers and day laborers, the professional classes being forever out of their reach. Nasir Medani was one of a few Afro-Sudanese who bucked that trend.

In Egypt, it is difficult to say who is more disliked, the dark-skinned Afro-Sudanese people, or the Coptic Christians. When Islam took over the nation of Egypt centuries ago, the Coptic population fiercely resisted in order to preserve their Christian faith and way of life. Egyptian Muslims for the most part embraced Pan-Arabism, which had swept across the Middle East and swallowed all but Iran and the future state of Israel. The strong dislike that many Arab Muslims have for dark-skinned Africans is present in Egypt, and even some Coptic Christians dislike them as well.

Nasir Medani was well aware of how the Arab world saw him, a tall, dark-skinned African man, as he sat in class at Cairo University. In places like the United States of America and Canada, people of African descent were rising up against systemic racism and discrimination. They fought for equality, diversity and inclusion. In the Arab world, the Africans never had a successful uprising against their oppressors. In places like Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iraq, Arab nations with significant African populations, the Africans continue to be oppressed and marginalized. Black men like Nasir Medani who seek to get ahead in life through education and hard work were seen as aberrations in the Arab world...

Nasir Medani surprised many at Cairo University with his intelligence, his charm and wit. The Arab students and the European expatriates expected the towering, dark-skinned Afro-Sudanese man to be a brute. Nasir Medani could speak and read fluent Arabic, Farsi, English, Spanish and even Dutch. He'd been taught by European missionaries in his hometown of Juba City, Sudan. This impressed a lot of students at Cairo University, including a tall, raven-haired and bronze-skinned Coptic Christian beauty named Rana Bakhoum.

When Nasir and Rana began seeing each other, this rather unusual pairing turned a lot of heads at Cairo University, and in the City of Cairo itself. In Arab society, race, class and sex are dirty topics. For example, while racism and prejudice do exist, it is considered okay for an Arab man to have sexual relations with an African woman. It is not considered okay for an Arab woman to have sexual relations with an African man. Even among Muslims, such relations are all but forbidden. Nasir and Rana didn't care. They continued seeing each other, and eventually fell in love. At Cairo University, both the Arab Muslim students and the Coptic Christian students were scandalized by the sight of an Arab Christian woman in the arms of an African man. The couple found themselves facing opposition on all sides...

"I don't care what the Muslims or the Coptic people say, I love you and want to be with you," Rana assured Nasir, on the night that he proposed to her. They were in a park, close to Nasir's apartment, and the gentlemanly African got down on one knee and proposed to his beloved lady. Rana looked at Nasir, who was oozing a charm and confidence that her idol James Dean himself couldn't have matched. She threw herself into his arms and kissed him passionately, not caring what passersby thought.

"I don't care if the whole world is against us, Rana, I will love you until the day I die," Nasir assured her. The two of them giggled, and then ran off into the night. They went to Nasir's apartment, and made passionate love. From their union came two sons, Malouf and Aden, and a daughter, Faiza. The family settled in the town of Mersa Matruh, and prospered for a time. In the 1960s, due to social and political upheavals affecting Egypt and the rest of the Arab world, the Medani family left Egypt and moved to the City of Boston, Massachusetts. They settled in the neighborhood of Hyde Park, and lived as Americans for the next decade.

While living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, the Medani family's eldest son Malouf encountered quite a few fellow French speakers, people from places like the Republic of Haiti, Morocco and Algeria. He graduated from Boston College with a degree in philosophy, and then opted to go back to Mersa Matruh for a while. After a year in Egypt, Malouf opted to do graduate studies at the University of Paris. The tall, handsome young Afro-Sudanese American Muslim spoke English, French and Arabic fluently. He wanted to see the world, and live as fearlessly as his aging parents Nasir Medani and Rana Bakhoum-Medani did, back in the day. There was no stopping Malouf Medani...

"Malouf, mon cheri," came a female voice, and Malouf blinked, snatched out of his little trip down memory lane by the arrival of his favorite person. He turned to see Isabelle Jean-Paul, a vision of absolute beauty. The six-foot-tall, curvy and dark-skinned young woman, originally from the town of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti, stood there, wearing a red tank top, blue jeans, and boots. A decade living in the City of Paris, France, had done nothing to cure Isabelle of her fondness for her people's flag.

"Isabelle, ma belle, tu es en retard, you are late, my lovely one," Malouf said, pretending to be offended. Isabelle pouted, and then came over and grabbed a chair, seating opposite him. Malouf took Isabelle's hands and brought them to his lips. Isabelle grinned, for she secretly loved it when Malouf, world-weary scholar and playboy, did the romantic thing, especially in public. Malouf pointed to the copy of Le Parisien, which he was reading. The picture of a well-dressed black gentleman with a distinct mustache was emblazoned on the first page of Paris most prominent newspaper.

"Oh wow, Anwar El Sadat est president d'Egypt, your champion won," Isabelle said excitedly, and Malouf nodded, then gestured for the server to come over. Isabelle ordered a healthy breakfast of eggs and bacon, minus the croissants, she preferred beignets. The two lovers ate breakfast and talked excitedly about the changing world around them. The City of Paris is quite diverse nowadays, with a significant number of African immigrants, Arab immigrants and Asian immigrants living among the French populace. Still, this wasn't achieved without hiccups. A lot of French folks didn't care for the non-white immigrants, and didn't hide it either. For people like Isabelle and Malouf, seeing a black male political leader rise to the world stage was a monumental occasion...

"If a black man can be President of Egypt, anything is possible, perhaps one day a black guy will be President of America," Malouf said, and Isabelle grinned, doing the black power sign. Malouf looked at her, this tall, dark-skinned and curvy Haitian woman with her stylish Afro and fierce beauty. From the moment Malouf met Isabelle, one fine day in the University of Paris library, he knew that the tall Haitian Amazon was the one for him. He went after her like a moth chases the flame, and in the end, his persistence paid off. Isabelle and Malouf had been dating for a year now. They'd met each other's families. Life was okay. For now.

"Here's to possibilities," Isabelle said, and Malouf smiled at her, remembering his father Nasir's words about a man knowing when the right woman comes along. Malouf had been something of a womanizer before he met Isabelle. In Boston, Malouf took to his bed dozens of Black women, Asian women and white women. He even slept with a professor's wife at Boston College, and this almost cost him his academic scholarship. In Egypt, Malouf found a lot of the Arab ladies receptive to his charm. Apparently, some of the same Arab ladies who were somewhat reluctant to go to bed with an African man would make an exception for a biracial man of partial Arabian descent. Weird but whatever.

"Here's to us," Malouf said to Isabelle, and he gave her the look, causing her to grin and fondle his thigh under the table. They left the café, and rushed to Malouf's place, a one-bedroom flat located within walking distance of the University of Paris Sorbonne campus. Parisians looked on and smiled at the young black couple as they ran the streets, hand in hand. Once they reached the apartment, passion got hold of them, clothes came off, and these two unique souls celebrated black power in a most wonderful way...

"Fais moi l'amour, make love to me," Isabelle demanded, with the haughty bossiness that Malouf had come to associate with Afro-Caribbean ladies, especially the ones from Haiti. He looked at Isabelle as the sexy Haitian Amazon lay naked on his bed. She was tall, sexy and gorgeously dark-skinned, with big tits, thick thighs, and a big round ass. Isabelle had skin the color of charcoal and was damn proud of it. Isabelle reminded Malouf of the African American model Grace Jones, who was wowing everyone in the Paris fashion scene. Isabelle was even sexier because she didn't even know her sexiness...

"Oui ma reine, yes my queen," Malouf replied, and he kissed Isabelle, and began exploring her body. He kissed her throat and fondled her breasts. She grinned as he kissed a path from her tits to her round little belly, then went downward still. Malouf spread Isabelle's thick dark thighs and admired her hairy pussy. He grinned and inhaled her scent, then buried his face between her legs. The young Haitian woman let out a happy sigh as her favorite biracial Muslim scholar ate her pussy like a champ. Malouf was hungry, and only Isabelle's pussy would satisfy his hunger...

"Hmm, c'est bon," Isabelle cooed softly as Malouf ate her out, fingering her pussy while sucking on her clitoris. The young Haitian woman closed her eyes and rubbed her erect nipples as her lover Malouf pleasured her. Malouf ate Isabelle's pussy until she came, and when he did, he drank her hot girly cum. Isabelle opened her eyes and looked lovingly at Malouf, her lover, her friend, her fellow University of Paris student, and her favorite sex freak. He winked at her, and she flashed him a look of pure sexual hunger. Malouf grinned as Isabelle pounced on him like a panther going after her prey. This was going to be good...

"Je t'adore, I adore you," Malouf told Isabelle, as he made love to her. He lay flat on the bed, and she straddled him. Isabelle rested her hands on Malouf's shoulders and began riding him like a rodeo queen taking on a raging bull. Malouf caressed her tits with one hand and smacked her big beautiful ass with the other as he thrust his hard dick deep into her pussy. Isabelle and Malouf took their time as they explored one another, sucking and fucking with wild abandon. By the time they ceased their sexual explorations, it was the early afternoon of that special day...

"To many more days like this one," Isabelle told Malouf, blowing him a kiss as she got up from the bed, and headed to the bathroom down the hall. Malouf admired her thick derriere as she walked away. When mother nature made black women, she was just showing off. Malouf lay there, thinking about life and what the future entailed for the two of them. Malouf had come to like his life in Paris, France, with Isabelle Jean-Paul, his Haitian goddess. Soon Malouf would qualify for French citizenship. He would get a professional job, perhaps in the government sector, and build a life with Isabelle. First, though, Malouf would need an engagement ring for Isabelle. For the sturdy Medani bloodline, continuation must be pursued at all costs, and the world isn't enough...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers