Straight Outta Coxville

Story Info
Coxville woman develops an attraction to her new black boss.
54.2k words
4.75
92.3k
165
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straight Outta Coxville

A Coxville Curse story

Copyright 2019 by Stormbringer

Leon's eyes scanned down the resume as the applicant strolled into his office. Corrine Cox, her last name making him smile, bringing back the only truly pleasant memories of his home county. She was fresh out of college, didn't have much work experience, but her major and minors were applicable to the job. Most importantly, the salary she was looking for was within his range. Leon rose from his desk, hand out to greet his final applicant of the day. He smiled as his head rose to look her in the eye...

His cock twitched.

A bead of sweat formed on his forehead. It took every ounce of his will not to glance down at her breasts. Her slim white hand joined with his strong black one. Both of their eyes widened as there was a static shock when they touched, but she shook his hand with a firm grip. "Ms. Cox," he said, staring into some of the brightest blue eyes he'd ever seen on a woman. "Thank you for coming." Damn, she was gorgeous.

"Napoleon Johnson." She shook his hand vigorously. "Who dat? Who dat, Mr. Johnson?"

"Saints fan?"

"Yes, sir. I'll never forget you scoring that touchdown against the Cowboys."

He grinned. "My proudest moment. I think the Saints might go to the super bowl this year."

"They've put a good team together," she agreed, nodding. "And I might add, your play against Dallas was identical to the touchdown you scored against the Bartown Beavers, Mr. Johnson."

"Please call me Leon." He sat back in his chair. His desk hid her lower body and allowed him to concentrate on her face. She was strikingly beautiful and it was all-natural. Her hair was blonde and fell to her lower rib cage. She had porcelain skin with a touch of color to her high cheekbones. Her eyelashes were real and long. Those bright blue eyes were staring at him, both alluring and innocent. "You're from Coxville, Ms. Cox?" he asked like he couldn't already tell by her buxom figure.

"Yes, sir... Leon. Climax. I was a cheerleader for the Climax Cougars."

"The mighty mighty Cougars! Always on the prowl." Leon smiled finding her very likable. Climax was a centralized farming community near the center of the county. Not big, but big enough to have its own school district. If he remembered his fourth-grade local history, Climax was primarily settled by Swedes who left their mark in the county by the many blonde-haired, blue-eyed citizens. "I'm from Bald Knob."

He waited, testing for a reaction. She nodded her head and continued smiling. Bald Knob was poor and all black but had strong family values. "Phineas J Cox High bused me in to Coxburg they desperately wanted me to play for the Bulls." Coxburg did not have strong family values. Phineas J Cox High served the poor ghetto section of Coxburg and was nearly all black. Most of the white kids went to the middle-class Coxburg High district. The Bulls had trouble with dropouts and drug dealing. They were delighted

to have a stable player in Napoleon Johnson. "You must have been a child when you saw me at the Bulls-Beaver game?"

"I was..." Her blue eyes moved upwards in thought as she did the math in her head. "Eight, I think. My dad was a sportswriter for the Coxville Times and we went to all the local games, Bulls, Cougars, Coxville Cocks, Bumpass Buccaneers, and of course, the Tittsville Titans."

Leon drummed his fingers staring at her. His memories of Coxville weren't great. The county was rife with racism and seemed mired in a 1950s mentality when it came to the races. The county council had fought integration with every tool they had at their disposal. His fellow Bulls used to joke it was because the white men had little cocktail weenie penises. Leon had laughed with them but had never seen a white penis. He'd only seen Bull penises in the 10 to the 14-inch range during gym class. They were often semi-hard and teammates jerking off in the showers to relieve their huge balls weren't uncommon. They even had ejaculation contests to see who could shoot the farthest. When he finally left for college, he found himself staring in shock at all the freakishly small cocks on all the other men both white and black. They looked like children to Leon, two-inch penises that barely hung below walnut sized testicles. And everyone stared back at him like he was the freak!

Leon shook his head to clear it. "So, what brings you to Baltimore, Ms. Cox?"

"I followed my boyfriend... sorry fiancé here. He's interning at Johns Hopkins and please, call me Corinne."

"Well Corinne, let me tell you about the Napoleon Johnson Way." When Leon's football career had ended, he started a career as a motivational speaker and taught classes in management and leadership, which now included three-day training seminars. Corinne nodded her head, eagerly listening to him describe his seminars. He needed a personal assistant to handle all the arrangements, troubleshoot, and to assist during his trips. So far, he'd been doing it on his own, with his wife helping when she could and his secretary, Rose, to handle his office calls. Business was picking up since his book came out and he expected to be giving seminars on an almost weekly basis. He tried to arrange Thursdays through Saturdays, but any dates were an option. He liked Corinne's college curriculum but had another applicant with actual experience as a personal assistant. She was asking for more money than Corinne had, but she'd also put negotiable in parenthesis.

"I know I don't have the experience, but I'm a quick study, Mr. Johnson. I think I can be an asset if you're willing to give me the chance."

"Well, I've enjoyed our meeting and will certainly consider you for the position. There is one other applicant with some more experience that I'm considering. I do have another question and it's a little inappropriate." He watched her eyes narrow and her cheeks flushed a little more. Undoubtedly she was viewed as nothing but a sex object by many of the men she'd encountered. "Coxville, isn't exactly progressive when it comes to race relations." She'd tensed up, but started to relax again, smiling in understanding. "You'd have no problems working under a black man?" Every black person in Coxville County was descended from African slave stock owned by the Cox family which meant that at some point Corinne's ancestors had owned Leon's ancestors and they both knew it.

"Absolutely none, sir. I'd be happy to work under a black man."

Leon's cock twitched again. She said it so innocently, but he couldn't help picturing her naked writhing in ecstasy beneath him, legs wrapped around his hips. The races did not mix in Coxville, but many a black man liked to fantasize about fucking a white woman. Of course, the black women in Coxville were just as stacked and much easier lays. Some of them were even a little "cock crazy". Leon hadn't even dreamed he might ever get a chance to be with a white woman until college when he was shocked to discover a lot of white women were up for it. He dated three, but his cock ended up scaring all of them off. There were a couple more who'd heard rumors about his size and hooked up with him at parties, but all they ended up doing was jerking him off. Then he'd met Tonja. She'd stroked his shaft the first time he'd showed it to her. "I can work with this," she'd said and his brown-skinned beauty made him forget all about white women.

Corinne was still talking. "I fully believe all men are created equal. My mom might have problems with it, but honestly, I found back home to be a conservative backwater and I'm glad to have moved on."

"I'm glad to have gotten out of there too," he agreed. "There's only one thing I miss about Coxville and that's..."

"Floyd's Barbecue," she answered.

"Floyd's Barbecue," he agreed, grinning. "One last question Corinne. Is there any reason I should not hire you?" He leaned forward, watching her reaction just as she leaned back. He couldn't stop his eyes from flickering down to her breasts. Dayumn! They had to be EEs and he could see the outline of plump nipples trying to pierce their way through her bra. Correction, there were two things he missed about Coxville. Another bead of sweat formed on his forehead. He forced his eyes back up to her face. Luckily, her blue eyes were looking up endearingly at the roof as she thought for an answer.

"Though I think I'd be good at this job and I like to travel, I'm getting married in December and we've discussed starting a family right away. It is something I can discuss with my fiancé."

"Thanks for being honest. I was hoping for a longer-term employee." One half of Leon's brain relaxed when she reminded him she was engaged while his lizard brain had her writhing beneath him again only this time his cock was pumping his seed into her fertile womb. What the fuck is wrong with you? He thought, feeling his cock slowly swelling. You're a married man for god's sake. Leon stood. "I'll be making my decision over the next few days." He held his hand out.

Corinne stood and shook his hand. Leon's eyes focused right on her cleavage. She was dressed unbelievably sexy, but professional in a white blouse tucked into a black skirt. The blouse was short-sleeved and had bunched up while she sat. This had pushed the buttons together and created little gaps down the front that showed hints of pale pink flesh. The skirt wasn't too short, but not too long either.

He pulled his eyes away from trying to sneak a glimpse of her breast flesh as she shook his hand. She was almost as tall as he was with her head only a few inches shorter than his. He forced himself to look her in the eyes, but her own eyes were sweeping across his chest taking in his broad upper body. Leon was as fit now as he had been at the height of his career. He was 6'4" and 254 pounds of pure muscle.

He could bench press 225 lbs. for 33 reps. He fought off the urge to flex for her.

Corinne looked up from his chest and blushed when she realized he'd caught her staring. "Thanks for your time, Mr. Johnson." She released his hand. Her eyes glanced down again this time at his crotch. His cock wanted to swell again. "Could I have... I'll gladly pay you."

Leon looked down, feeling stupid. She wasn't checking out his junk, but the stacks of his book on the desk. "Nonsense, I'd be happy to give you a copy." He reached down and grabbed a book.

"Could you autograph it for me?"

"They're already signed, but I can personalize it to you. Make it out to you?"

"To Manly, my father."

"Manly! Your father is Manly Cox? His articles got the college scouts to come look at me!" Because of Manly he'd gotten a full football scholarship to college and because of college he'd met his wife and gotten drafted by the Saints and because of the Saints, he was rich, a best-selling author, and now an up and coming motivational speaker. "I've met you before?"

Corinne smiled. "A couple times, once in the locker-room and again at Floyd's for your graduation party."

Leon laughed. He totally remembered the little blonde girl standing at Manly Cox's side. He'd autographed a football for her. Leon handed her a copy of, "Winning! On and off the Field," by Napoleon Johnson. "Small world. Thank your father for me. I owe him a lot."

"I will Leon and it was nice to see you again." She held out her hand for another handshake. Jesus, he said staring at her affectionately. How could that little stick of a girl blossom into this buxom sexpot? But then nearly all the little girls in Coxville turned into women like this.

Leon got a better chance to check her out as she was walking away. She had black heels on and wasn't as tall as he'd thought, maybe 5'10" or 11" barefoot. Her calves were strong and firm and then there was her ass. It was a perfectly rounded bubble butt to help balance out all the weight in her chest. He looked up quickly when she spun around. "Should I send in your next interview?"

His brow furrowed. "Sorry, you're my last interview."

Corinne cocked her head. "But there's..."

"Oh, that's my wife. We're going out to dinner."

Corinne blushed and looked embarrassed. "I just assumed she was here for the job."

"I didn't exactly set you straight either," said Tonja, walking into the room. Leon's eyes lit up at the sight of his wife. She'd been a successful model throughout her twenties and now at 33, she was working less, but not any less attractive. They'd been married almost ten years and they still made love three times a week. Tonja had light brown skin with a thin waist and wider hips. Her legs were strong and firm from running and yoga. She straightened her long black hair and it fell down as far as her C-cup breasts. They weren't as big as a woman from Coxville, but they were large on her thin frame and Leon considered her firm C-cups capped by long brown nipples to be just about perfect. "It was nice meeting you, Corinne."

Tonja stopped to shake her hand.

"You too, Tonja." Corinne shook her hand back. The two women smiling at each other. They parted and Tonja walked over to kiss Leon, marking her territory as Corinne turned and left the office.

"I hate her," said Tonja sitting down in Leon's lap and giving her husband another, more passionate kiss.

"Is that so?" he asked, laughing.

"No dammit. She's a sweetheart. She was absolutely friendly to me and wished me good luck getting the job with total sincerity."

"I liked her too and she's from back home." Leon quickly filled his wife in on Corinne's background and how he credited her father with some of his career success.

"Have you decided?"

"Yeah, I think Corinne would be great, but I have to go with experience. If Mrs. Espada is willing to accept a lower salary then she was asking, I'll hire her, but if not, I'll offer the job to Corinne. If you're okay with that?"

Tonja furrowed her brows and glared at her husband. "If I'm okay with it? Why? What do you mean? Is there something about her you think would make me jealous? Well...? Speak husband."

"I.. uh.." Leon stuttered.

"I'm fine with it." Tonja kissed him again, this time even more passionately and longer. His cock swelled.

"What's this?" she asked, wiggling her ass in his lap. "Looks like Big Johnson wants out. What do you say?" She kissed him again. "We haven't fucked in your office in a while."

"I say, yes ma'am."

**********

Corinne winced in the elevator. Luckily, she was riding alone and could tug on her bra. She'd felt a shock of static electricity shaking hands with Mr. Johnson that seemed to send a shock wave straight to her nipples. Her plump pink nipples were rock hard, sticking out well over half an inch from her equally swollen areola. They showed no signs of wanting to go down either. She adjusted her bra, covering them, but aware they were still sticking out through her bra and visible through her blouse. Not an ideal situation for an interview with a potential new boss.

Her mind wandered to Napoleon Johnson. He was a big man, a very big man. Leon was an exemplary example of male physical perfection. He stood up from behind his desk, no jacket, but he wore a shirt and tie. The tucked-in shirt hugged his hard stomach and waist, the shirt expanded as her eyes traveled up and his chest expanded up to his broad shoulders and bull neck. His facial features were decidedly African with large lips and a wide flat nose. Being a Cox from Coxville County, she'd never find a black man attractive or admit to it when she did, but Leon was a handsome man. The bald head with no facial hair also gave him a very virile appearance. Plus, his wife was absolutely gorgeous. They were one of the best-looking couples she'd ever seen.

Corinne was still thinking about Leon during her walk to the parking garage and on the drive to her and Simon's apartment. The first time she'd seen him was in the Bull's locker-room. He was bare-chested with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He'd tousled her hair as he walked past her towards the showers. He'd been in great physical shape then but was even bigger post his NFL training. Ghetto thug after ghetto thug marched past her going to or coming from the showers. Her dad wouldn't have lasted five minutes walking down the street in one of their neighborhoods, but on school grounds, Manly was viewed as a chance to move up and get out of the slums.

"How'd it go?" asked Simon when she walked into their apartment's door.

"Pretty good, I think," she replied. She filled him in on her meeting while he fixed them both some bowls of Ramen noodles. "Hopefully, we can get out of this apartment soon and get a place outside the city."

"Amen to that," agreed Simon, slurping in a mouthful of noodles. They both hated their place. There were sirens every night and one of their neighbors liked to party on weekends, playing loud music with people hanging out in the hall. One night, they'd even heard gunshots several blocks away.

Simon had the nightshift at the hospital, but they had time to stream a movie together. They snuggled on the couch watching some alien invasion movie (his choice). Simon Gerrard had been a science fiction geek since his dad had shown him Star Wars. If Corinne had spoken that thought out loud, he would have corrected her that the title was actually, Star Wars: Episode 4: A New Hope and not just Star Wars.

That was how geeky he was.

Simon went to take a shower while she tidied the place up some before going to bed. She sighed standing by the bed as she undid her blouse. She hated sleeping alone and she was doing it five nights a week. If she got the job with Leon, she'd be sleeping alone six nights a week. Sunday nights when she got back from her seminars would be the only night she and her future husband would have together. It almost made her hope Leon didn't offer her the job.

Corinne was thinking about Leon again as she undressed, pulling her blouse off. The image of an eighteen-year-old Napoleon Johnson, naked, but for the white towel wrapped around his waist appeared in her head. She unbuttoned and dropped the skirt while she stared at Leon standing at the entrance to the bathroom, steam coming out behind him. He was watching intently as she reached up and unhooked the bra between her breasts. She lowered her arms as her bra sprang back like a coiled spring. Leon opened and dropped the towel.

"JESUS CORINNE!"

Corinne jumped startled. The big muscular black form dissolved into the skinny white figure of Simon.

His towel was falling to his feet and he was staring stupidly at her breasts. Instinctively, her arms flew up to cover them, but one nipple topped breast kept popping out around her arms. "Simon!"

"Wanna have a little fun before I go?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows at her. "I've got time."

Corrine smiled, her eyes lowering to the hard penis sticking out between his skinny legs. It was so swollen it was pushing six inches. "Sure, why not?" She lowered her arms and almost immediately his penis started bucking up and down. She quickly covered her breasts again. "Hit the lights."

Simon looked down disappointed and walked over towards the light switch. He couldn't handle her nude body and they had to make love with the lights out. Her sex drive didn't match Simon's, but she dutifully put out for him once a week. Tonight, wasn't their regular night, but for some reason, she was in the mood. Her nipples were still rock hard and there was some dampness between her legs. If she hadn't been in the mood, all she'd have had to do was reach up and pinch her nipples and her fiancé's hard penis would have shot its load while he stared at her.

In the dark, he could hold off for a while. "I've never seen these so hard," he whispered, kissing one nipple while pinching her other nipple.

Corinne gasped as she fell back and he climbed above her still sucking on one of her erect nipples.