Black Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
Swedish couple go to an interracial-themed resort.
5k words
4.4
27.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durantftw
durantftw
67 Followers

Vera Falk is a gorgeous and smart Swedish woman, 27 years of age, with all the characteristics you would imagine in a swede woman: tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful face, not the biggest breasts but round, real, and perky, alongside a very fit body, and a big, gym-worked back-side. Her intelligence matches her looks, coming from a family of college professors and working towards being one herself, as she is an amazing writer that strives to some day be teaching writing too.

Boje Falk is Vera's husband, a 31 year old Swedish man that matches her looks and intellect. Boje is tall, fit, a little bit muscular, has blonde hair, blue eyes, he's the kind of guy most women would find very attractive. Career-wise, he is an experienced engineer at a big tech company in the capital of Sweden. While his family was rather poor growing up, he exceeded his condition and became a relatively wealthy man, all the while being down to earth and humble.

The two met 7 years ago at a common friend's party and were inseparable ever since. They got married 3 years later and while it's said that the honeymoon phase is usually over after a few months, they've been going through it ever since. Laughing, loving and sharing their life together like one can only dream.

Vera and Boje's sex life is great too, they have sex on a daily basis, and even though the two are enough for each other, both having orgasms every time, they also spice things up by doing roleplays, using toys, or watching porn movies.

In a relationship as amazing as theirs, communication is key, so they don't hesitate to communicate absolutely everything to each other. One wants to watch a certain porn movie, they say it, one doesn't want to have sex one night, they say it. They don't get mad at each other for having certain moods or feelings, they just communicate and find a solution that makes them both happy.

Past relationships is also something they did not hesitate to discuss at one point. When the two met, Boje was 24 and had 2 previous relationships and 1 sexual encounter outside of any relationship. while Vera was 20 and also had 2 relationships and 3 extra sexual encounters outside of any relationship. While the difference in age and number of encounters was not proportional, Vera being way ahead, this was never an issue for Boje.

He was curious to know more about her sexual encounters as a means to learn more about Vera, but it never let it bother him. Vera told him that she was in a relationship from 16 to 18 years of age and lost her virginity to that person. Then she said she broke up with him cause she felt trapped and wanted to have some fun, hence having 3 sex partners without being in a relationship with them. She described how she was much more sexually fulfilled this time around and how she got to experiment and find out what she likes and doesn't like when it comes to sex, something she couldn't do in her first relationship. Then came her second relationship at 19 years of age, a relationship that ended right before the relationship with Boje began, a relationship that only satisfied her sexually.

While some would be bothered and concerned of his partner's past sexual encounters, Boje used them to become a perfect partner for Vera. "Leif would choke me as he fucked me hard from behind, then he would keep his big cock inside me for a few seconds as he let my neck go and give me a kiss, right before going back to choking and fucking hard, it felt amazing and I came a lot being fucked like that." Vera would explain about her past sex partner Leif and Boje would use this information wisely. He didn't have a big cock, he was bang on average, but him performing similar moves with Vera got her to orgasm every now and again.

This is the sort of relationship Vera and Boje have, no barriers when it comes to communication, Vera can calmly explain how a different man would fuck her and instead of being upset, Boje would take note and use the information.

"None of my past sexual encounters were black." Vera told Boje in a random conversation about black people, about 2 years ago, where Boje had the curiosity of knowing what Vera thought about interracial sex encounters.

"I assumed so, since there aren't many in Sweden, but did you think about it?" He asked digging deeper for an answer, probably due to his fondness for interracial porn.

"I thought about it, but that's about it." Vera said. "I would've liked to have the chance to fuck a black person, just to see the difference." She added.

"I think I know what difference you're talking about." Boje said and then laughed.

"Not that," Lisa said smiling. "I've had big cocks, like Leif's for example, I told you about him, but I don't mean just cock size, I mean everything, the big black muscular body, the way they do it, I bet it's different." She explaied while looking ahead as if she was imagining it.

"I get what you're saying, it probably is different." Boje said debating in his head whether he should tell her what he thinks or not. "I've watched a lot of interracial porn, it really does seem different. And I mean, a lot!" Boje said to Vera's surprise.

"I think we've seen a few scenes together, but you haven't told me you like interracial porn that much." She said

"I do, I couldn't tell you exactly why, but I do. Guess it's because of what you said, it being so different." Boje explained a bit shyly, something that rarely happened to them.

"Do you ever picture me being fucked by black men?" Vera asked catching him off-guard.

"I, I, I..." Boje said thinking about what to say, but his lack of an answer was what Vera needed to understand.

"It's ok, love. It's a great fantasy to have." She said understandingly.

This was a conversation Vera and Boje had 2 years ago, since then, few conversation about black people occurred, even less about interracial sex, however today things change, as while the two are researching vacation options, they stumble across a very interesting resort, called Black Resort.

The pictures of a luxurious, coastal resort, alongside the great price attracted the attention of the couple, who did a bit more research on it. First they found out it's an exclusive resort, where you have to be approved to go, then they found out that only adults are allowed, nothing that is wildly uncommon, however, then they find the website and description, and that's when things become wild.

"Black Resort is a place dedicated to interracial encounters, if you're a Caucasian female, whether alongside your partner or alone, you are welcome to join us at our resort and take part in the amazing experience that we have to offer." The description reads and the two stare at each other in disbelief. "Is this even allowed?" Boje asks. They seek more details. "We reserve the right to choose our clients, hence know before applying that you will only be admitted if you are a Caucasian woman and you fit our standards when it comes to looks." The description also said. "Once you sign the paperwork, you are free to roam our amazing resort and take part in all that it has to offer. Black males will be there to assist you throughout your journey and fulfill all your desires." The website says and at this point Vera and Boje look at each other and laugh.

They look up "Black Resort" on Google and check for reviews and testimonials from other people. Here, they get an even better image of what's happening at the resort.

"It's an amazing place," a reviewer says. "Went there with my husband and we had the time of our lives. The food, the rooms, the staff, all amazing. Not for the shy people since you have black men walking naked and sometimes even catch a glimpse of people having sex, but unless seeing things like these bothers you, don't hesitate to go." The reviewer explains and gives the resort a 10/10 rating.

"Best vacation I've ever had." Another reviewer writes. "I am a 24 year old female from the United States and this has been my favorite vacation. I came here alone not expecting more than to swim in the pool and eat great food, but I got so much more. I met two amazing men that have made my vacation sensational, not only were they there for me and were my friends, but also satisfied my sexual needs more than I could ever imagine." She wrote and gave it a 10/10.

The two go for another 9/10 rating. "My husband didn't like it as much as I did, would've been nice if there were some activities for him too, but I will definitely convince him to come back. I've had the time of my life here. Seeing naked black men all around was weird at first, but as I got accustomed to it, I liked it. I found out a lot about black culture and got to experience a lot of things for the first time. This is not for people that are closed-minded, but for the people that aren't, this is amazing."

After reading more and more reviews, the couple get a clear image of what the place is like. Single or married white women go there to have fun, the single ones can have sex with black men, the married ones can too if the husband agrees, but if not they can watch, or if they don't feel like it they can completely ignore this aspect and just use the resort for its great food, amazing rooms, or fun pools.

While initially Vera and Boje completely dismiss the idea of going there and just treat it as a joke, as days go by and they can't find something better, both think about it more and more. Obviously they could also find an normal resort alternative if they'd look hard enough, but the curiosity of how it would be to go to such a place makes both of them think about it and even consider going.

"I'm really curious." Vera admits, looking at Boje with a concerned smile on her face, not wanting Boje to think that she wants to go there to see black cocks.

"Me too." Boje says a bit concerned about Vera's motives but also intrigued because of his interracial fantasies. "Why do you want to go?" He asks.

"Curiosity. The sexual freedom there sounds like something else. Obviously I am not interested in sex with anyone other than you, but the place seems interesting still." She explains.

"Same. I wouldn't want to see you have sex with black men, but my imagination would run wild in a place like that, I fantasize about interracial sex as it is, can you imagine if we were so close to it?" Boje explains too.

"Do you actually want to go?" Vera asks to make sure she's not alone in making that decision.

"I actually do. 5 star luxury resort with a bit of sexual intensity sprinkled on the side? Count me in." Boje says as if he validates to himself that his decision is a logical one.

The two select a few pictures of themselves and complete the form necessary for going there, a few days later their application is approved and they can hardly wait to get on a plane and get there.

Three weeks later, the time comes, full of joy and eagerness they pack their bags and head over to the airport. The flight is long and tiresome but they get through it with the thought of an amazing week ahead at the luxury resort. They get there and go to the reception, all the while looking in awe at the beautiful surroundings. Tall palm trees everywhere, fancy white buildings in between, and the gorgeous blue sea in the distance. They walk into the reception building, a tall white building with marble walls and huge windows that looked over the resort. The two couldn't stop gazing at the beautiful sights.

The receptionist, a black man that to their surprise was dressed, welcomes them to the resort and gives them a bunch of paperwork to sign. The couple shift through the files without much patience for actually reading them, but they get the idea, the papers warns them of the things they're about to see, things that they're pretty much expecting from the research they did, and they have to sign on the fact that they've been informed and agree with everything. "You will likely be flirted with or invited to events, including sexual encounters, by members of staff or other people at the resort, do not take offense to that even if married." One line says. Another line says: "It is the woman's responsibility for avoiding pregnancy, the resort or its staff will not be held responsible for undesired pregnancies." The two sing the papers and listen to the receptionist's indications in order for them to reach their room.

As they walk towards their room and continue to admire the scenery, the couple see their first naked black man. A tall, yet not very muscular black man, with a big cock hanging, walks right past them, not without throwing a smile towards Vera. The two are mesmerized looking at his big cock swinging from side to side as he walks. "Wow!" Says Vera smiling right after they pass the man. "Wow indeed." Boje agrees. The two reach their room and can't help but to be extremely impressed by it. In one of the beautiful white villas, they have the upper room, a spacious room, beautifully decorated in a tropical style, but still very modern and posh. Besides the great looking room and the huge bed, there is also a gorgeous terrace overlooking the sea, when the two see it, they look in the distance together, with big smiles on their faces. "This is amazing!" Vera says.

"I'm so horny!" Vera tells Boje looking deep into his eyes. He grabs her tightly next to his body and starts making out with her. After kissing passionately, the two undress, Vera gets on her knees and she starts sucking Boje's cock. Boje looks down at Vera's blonde hair sucking his now hard cock, then as Vera looks up he sees her beautiful face and stares into her gorgeous blue eyes looking straight at him as his cock is in her mouth, then Boje looks up and sees the large blue sea right in front of their window and can't help but think how lucky he is and how perfect this moment is.

After a few minutes of amazing oral from Vera, Boje leads her to the large bed in their room and lays her on it. She spreads her legs and Boje starts licking her moist pussy. Vera looks down at her husband going down on her while also seeing the sea and palm trees through the large windows behind him. Just as Boje, she thinks to herself how absolutely sensational this moment is.

After licking her well, Boje stands up, towering over her with his big body and sticks his cock inside her. He starts fucking her and she savors the amazing feeling, all the while still looking at the amazing surroundings and the lush view outside. After fucking like that for a bit, Vera suggests doggy and the couple switch positions, they both turn facing the window, with Vera on all fours and Boje going in from behind. He slips it inside her pussy and starts fucking her, harder and harder. The breeze coming from outside, the incredible view, the large and extremely comfortable bed, and the sensational feeling of fucking, makes both of them realize it's the best sex they've ever had and go for it with even more passion.

After a few minutes of intense fucking, Vera announces she's about to come, which makes Boje even more hot. As she moans loudly and starts to orgasm, Boje doesn't hold back and keeps fucking her hard until he feels that coming is not far for him either. She pushes his cock out as she shakes and moans from the orgasm, and Boje patiently waits for her to completely savor it. "Can I finish too?" He asks afterwards and she nods "yes" while still being in a trance from the intense orgasm. Boje sticks it back in and starts fucking her hard again until he orgasms too and fills her pussy. The two stay in the same position for a couple of minutes, still processing the amazing sex they've just had.

After the sex, the two have a shower together in the extremely large and luxurious bathroom. Vera and Boje kiss in the standing shower, as water falls on them, both of them thinking what an amazing decision they've made coming to this resort. They've been in other vacations together, but none as great as this, both due to the resort itself but probably also due to the taboo aspect of it.

After the shower, the two dress and go for a walk through the resort. They admire the stunning resort with all its lush gardens and beautiful pathways. They walk past various white couples that don't hesitate to give a nod and a smile when going past them, as well as various single white women. Something they notice is that all white women are beautiful, the ages vary, the body types vary, but they have one thing in common, they're all very attractive. "Now I know why they asked for our pictures." Vera tells Boje. Besides that, they walk past multiple black men, and just as for the white women, the black men vary in terms of age, but also have some things in common. All black men are tall and fit, some are more muscular then others, but none are short or fat. Also all black men are very hung, with their huge cocks dangling as they walk. "Do you think they choose them based on their big cocks or is it true what they say about black people?" Boje asks smiling. Besides the way they look, all black men seem to be happy to see the couple and give them big smiles and winks when they walk by. "I think they like what they see." Vera says. "How could they not." Boje adds.

They reach a restaurant and since they have an "all inclusive" meal plan, they can eat whatever whenever. The reviews they've seen about the food were not lying, the two eat some amazing food, all the while looking at the amazing sea view the restaurant has. One of the waiters, a black man that unlike the black men there, was fully dressed, stands next to their table and asks if they are new to the resort. They confirm that they are and he says that he can help with whatever information they need. "Here is a list of things you can be a part of." The black man says and hands them a file that looked like a food menu filled with all sorts of activities. "If you want some interracial action, you have a number there, or you can even contact me for that matter." The black man says looking straight at Vera with a big smile on his face. "Thank you." Vera says, shy but flattered.

The two read the list as the man leaves and see all sorts of activities, some labeled as "couple", others as "female-only", others as "both". "Couple's full body massage." Boje reads loudly. "Be massaged by our staff, fully, and we mean fully." He continues to read wondering what fully meant, whether it meant sex, maybe a happy ending. "Sounds tempting." Vera says making Boje question whether Vera would be into doing more than just see black guys naked. He realizes how he has mixed feelings towards it, on one hand it would be extremely hot, on the other he wouldn't like her going too far, or wouldn't he, he is still unaware.

After the two read a few more seemingly interesting activities like "Boat ride. Couple." or "Make a black friend. Couple", they get to the more hardcore ones: "Interracial fuck session. Female-only.", "Interracial fuck session with cuck. Couple.", "Interracial gangbang. Female-only." The two read and look a bit embarrassed even while reading. "Wow." Vera says. "Wow indeed." Boje confirms. The two leave the list aside and move on.

The next day, the two avoid any activities and just enjoy the resort. They swim in the sea, they eat great food, they take a nap, they fuck, they eat again, they go for cocktails. Nothing taboo other than walking past the common swinging black cock or being flirted with by a black man.

The following day, the two plan to do exactly the same, however this time, while eating breakfast at the restaurant, they meet a Swedish couple that's also on vacation there. As the other couple is eating right next to them, they can hear the language and immediately turn to Vera and Boje. "Hi, friends!" The woman says with a big smile on their face. "So glad we found a Swedish couple here." The man says. "We're glad too, want to join?" Boje asks and the two move to their table. The man, Lars, is a Swedish guy in his 30s, tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, just as Boje. The woman, Arna, is a 30 year old that looks similar to Vera in the sense that she is also blonde and has blue eyes, but she's much shorter and muscular, still, extremely attractive.

durantftw
durantftw
67 Followers
12