Black Resort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two couples hit it off by talking about their life back in Sweden, what they do, and how did they decide to come to this resort. Boje and Vera find out that Lars and Arna are rich and that it's not the first time they visit Black Resort.

"We absolutely loved it here last year!" Arna says with her huge smile on.

"We did, and we're loving it now too, we'll surely be here next year as well." Lars says excited. "Have you been here before?"

"First time." Boje says.

"That's great, great that you decided to come here, I think you'll love it too." Lars tells them.

"Do you just treat it as a regular resort or do you take part in activities?" Arna asks.

"So far as a regular resort." Vera answers.

"That's how we treated it at the beginning of last year's vacation too," Arna says smiling and looking at Lars. "But it all changed." She adds.

"Yes, we now take part in activities and take advantage of the resort to the fullest." Lars confirms.

"You mean the massages and stuff?" Boje asks curious and the couple look at each other smiling.

"Last year, yes, now we're doing more hardcore activities." Arna says and makes Boje and Vera even more curious.

"Interracial fuck sessions and more." Lars says not wanting to give out too much.

"I see you're a bit amazed, trust us, we've been having the time of our lives." Arna explains.

"So you're having sex with black men?" Boje asks just to confirm to himself.

"Exactly." Arna says. "Trust me, it's what's most amazing about this place." She adds.

"It is." Lars confirms. "Seeing her with black men opened a huge door for me in understanding sex." He adds to the amazement of Boje and Vera.

"I think we've told them too much." Arna says laughing. "As a new couple, we suggest you focus on other activities, like massages, just so you get acquainted with the culture here, and see where you go from there." She says.

The two couples continue to talk about less sexual things, but it gets both Boje and Vera thinking about it, about potential interracial relationships, and even if they set it aside in their brain in the "we'd never" pile, it lingers there.

Two days later, as the two sit on their large bed in their room after a copious lunch meal, Vera says "Think we should go for a massage?". It catches Boje a bit off-guard but while afraid, he was definitely curious about the massage.

"Maybe. What do you think it is?" Boje asks.

"I mean, a massage, we'll certainly be naked and a black men will definitely rub me down, but I don't think it will be more than that." Vera explains.

"I think so too. I just hope that it's not a black man rubbing me down." Boje says and the two laugh.

"Would you be ok with me being rubbed down by a big black naked man?" Vera asks looking into Boje's eyes.

"I would, certainly, plus it would start some massive fantasies in my head." He says doubting his answer a bit but saying it confidently.

They go to the massage parlor, a beautiful spa-themed building where a big black man with his cock hanging guides them to an empty room and tells them to undress. To their surprise, there is only one massage table in the room. They get naked as instructed and wait.

The same black man that they've talked to enters the room and closes the door behind him. He stares at Vera's beautiful naked body as they stare at his big black cock. He welcomes them. "There's only one table?" Boje asks. "Common misconception." The black man answers. "Even if it's for a couple, the massage itself is for the lady, the man can watch, that's the difference." He explains leaving Boje a bit disappointed, but nonetheless curious of what will happen.

Boje stays there and watches as Vera lies face down on the massage table. The black man oils up his hands and proceeds to massage Vera. The image alone of Vera being oiled down and rubbed by the black man is a bit uncomfortable to Boje, but also makes him a bit horny and gets his cock harder. "You like what you see." The black man says smiling. Vera notices this and is glad Boje is horny cause she is starting to be horny too.

The black man oils and rubs her back, then he takes his time to oil and rub her ass, then her feet. By the time Vera is told to turn, Boje's cock is rock-hard and the black man's cock is beginning to harden too, making it look even bigger than it was initially. He massages her feet, legs, belly, and then moves on and takes his time with her tits. The black man's cock is fully erect at this point, and Vera can't help but stare at it. All three are extremely horny as the black man rubs her everywhere.

"Can I massage your pussy?" The black man asks and Vera immediately looks towards Boje. He's caught off guard, holding his hard dick in his hands, and says "yes" probably because of how incredibly horny he is, and how obvious it is that Vera wants it too. The black man starts rubbing her pussy with oil and massaging it gently but firmly. He occasionally sticks a finger inside after which he continues the massage. Vera moans as she feels the massage and the fingering from the black man and Boje is as horny as ever, almost ejaculating from the stroking.

Vera spreads her legs fully and lets the black man massage and finger her however he wants. She moans and moves around as the black man fingers her dripping pussy. The black man repositions himself and now his hard cock is right next to Vera's head. She grabs it and feels the girth and hardness in her hand, making her even more horny. Boje looks at Vera stroking the black man's cock and while he is a little bothered that she didn't ask, he enjoys it too.

"That's it, stroke my big black cock." The black man says as he's fingering Vera. She strokes it harder and harder while the black man picks up the pace on her pussy too. She can feel an orgasm coming and the black man feels the same. Boje just watches in awe as things unfold in front of him. "Can I cum on you, Vera?" The black man asks and the question itself takes Vera even closer to orgasming. "Yes!" She says between moans and the black man releases his cum all over Vera's face and chest. His loud many grunts and the feeling of his warm cum on her skin, paired with the fingering and paired with the taboo situation of Boje watching, all together push Vera to orgasm then and there. She screams as the black man continues to rub her pussy throughout her orgasm and feels every moment of it to the fullest. Boje sits there hornier than ever, stroking his cock, while seeing Vera orgasm.

"Thank you for the amazing massage session." The black man says going towards the door. "Thank you." Vera says still feeling the orgasm. "Can I finish too?" Boje asks Vera as the black man leaves. "Sure." She says not really caring about it at that point. Boje spreads her legs and sticks it inside her. He starts to fuck her as he looks at how filled with cum she is. Being extremely horny already, it doesn't take long for Boje to fill her up. The two shower in silence and leave the massage room still processing what happened.

As they lay in bed that evening, they talk about it, and both conclude that it was amazing. "Want to do it again tomorrow?" Vera asks and it makes Boje think. Did he want it again? His fantasies are already whirling in his head so what would be the point, but he can't lie to himself, he loved seeing Vera in that position.

To be continued...

12