Black Resort Ch. 02

Story Info
Swedish couple give into more interracial temptations.
4.5k words
4.49
17.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durantftw
durantftw
67 Followers

The next day, Vera and Boje see their Swedish pals, Arna and Lars, around the resort and talk with them about what happened. As the couple explain the massage they had, Arna and Lars look at them happily, as if they were parents listening to their kid talk about his successes.

"That's very similar to our first massage." Lars says.

"Yes, but we did a bit more." Arna says smiling and looking at him with love.

"Indeed. We let the black man slide it in." Lars says reimagining it.

"Really?" Vera asks curious.

"Yes, we told him to slide it in and I watched as that big black cock entered Arna's small white pussy." Lars explains leaving Vera and Boje in awe due to imagining the situation.

"It was the first time I felt black cock inside me." Arna says. "I had sucked black cock a day prior, but this was the first time I actually took it." She adds.

"What do you suggest we do next?" Vera asks them and the two look at each other.

"We suggest you do something that's only for women." Arna says. "You establish boundaries with Boje, but then do something alone." She suggests leaving Boje and Vera thinking.

As Vera and Boje sit in their room in the afternoon, they discuss about Arna's suggestion and while Boje says he'd prefer doing things as a couple he says he trusts Vera to go alone too. Vera says she's glad to hear it and the two set boundaries.

"Can it happen like it happened at the last massage?" Vera asks.

"Yes, I guess that's fine." Boje asks thinking whether he's still ok with this. "No sliding it in like Arna said though, please." Boje says.

"I agree, no sliding it in. How about oral? Can I suck it a bit?" Vera asks obviously wanting to do it the last time too.

"Do you want to?" Boje asks as if it wasn't obvious.

"If you're ok with it." She says and Boje thinks a bit about it but agrees.

"Ok, I guess that's fine." He says. "Fuck, my wife is going to suck a black guy's cock." He says realizing what he agreed to.

"If you're not comfortable we can find something to do together." She says.

"No, I see you want to, I won't be against it." Boje says not wanting to disappoint Vera.

They look through activities and in order to not pick the massage again, Vera picks the boat ride. She goes to the specified destination, where she sees the yacht she is supposed to go on. A big expensive yacht with a few black men on board. Two other women are waiting to get on too, a short brunette lady and a tall blonde like her. Vera kisses Boje and tells him not to worry about it, as Boje's face looked a bit sad that she was going alone, and concerned due to all the black men on board.

The three ladies eventually jump on board and they are offered cocktails as the boat departs. She waves at Boje in the distance and then turns her attention to the people on the boat. There were about 5 black men and the other 2 ladies she saw on the pier. As they go far enough so land is not visible anymore, one of the black men tells everyone on board to get naked and "Get the party started!". Everyone on board obeys and Vera finds herself next to 5 naked black men with large cocks, and two other beautiful white women. She downs her cocktail as she is poured another and starts to mingle with the people there.

She gets to know the other people on board, the black guys are mainly locals that work for the resort, while the short brunette is a 25 year old Dutch girl with rich parents, and the tall blonde is a 27 year old married woman from Denmark. While she talks to the people on board and downs one more cocktail, she sees the Dutch girl kissing a black man, while the Danish girl is obviously flirting with another two black men.

The dancing starts, with the black men not hesitating to rub down and grope the white women as they dance with them. Vera doesn't mind it, especially after the cocktails, and just loves feeling the black men's strong and big bodies embracing her, as well as their big cocks pressing up against her. It doesn't take long for the Dutch woman to leave with a black man into one of the rooms of the yacht, as well as the Danish woman to start passionately kissing the black man she is dancing with.

As Vera talks a bit more with one of the black guys, getting to know him better, she sees that behind the black man, the Danish lady is on her knees sucking the big black cock of the guy she was dancing with. She admires the scene and can barely hear what the black guy is telling her. "Like what you see?" The black guy asks seeing her distracted by the oral scene in the back. "I do." She admits it. "Well then lets see what we can do." The black man says pointing to his big cock. Vera thinks about it for a bit, and being drunk plus being allowed by Boje to suck cock makes her decide to go for it. She gets on her knees and looks at the huge black cock in front of her. She touches it. Licks it. And then starts sucking it, feeling its size and its veins. She feels it get harder and harder and starts sucking it with more and more passion, making it a mission to get it as wet as possible and to fit it in her mouth as deep as she can.

"I want some too." Says another black guy that comes next to her face with his huge cock. Vera questions if she should suck that one too, and since her and Boje never talked about the number of guys, it's another easy decision for her. She puts the other big black cock in her mouth and sucks it feeling how it gets harder too. She sucks the two big black cocks alternatively while fingering herself. "Want to go to a room?" A black man asks Vera and she thinks about how going to a room likely implies fucking. "Just oral." She says. "Just oral, but privacy." The black man suggests and Vera agrees.

She downs another cocktail and goes with the two black men inside the yacht. Vera admires the luxurious yacht as she goes down inside it and sees it has multiple rooms. She can hear moans coming from another room, but she doesn't know whether it was the Dutch or the Danish woman. They step into a room and Vera is amazed at how big it is, it looks like an actual bedroom, it's only the windows that are small, with posh decorations and a big royal-like bed in the middle. The black men throw her on the bed and one of them spreads her legs. "Just oral!" She insists to which the black men says "Yes, oral on you too, no?" He asks and Vera is glad to have misread the situation and agrees. The black man gets on his knees next to the bed and starts licking her pussy while the other guy jumps in bed with her and puts his cock next to her face. She immediately grabs the cock and starts sucking it while enjoying the licking of the other black guy.

Vera briefly thinks about Boje and convinces herself that Boje would enjoy seeing this, which is true, so she enjoys it even more. As one black man shoves his cock in her mouth and the other gives her an oral, she almost orgasms, and can't help but think how much she wants a black cock inside her. She thinks about Arna's description of the black cock sliding into her pussy and she wants it even more.

Being drunk, being extremely horny and being in that situation, all together make Vera do what she would've never in a million years think she'd do. "Fuck me please!" She says and the black man didn't have to hear it twice. He spits on his hand, rubs it on his cock before entering and immediately slides his cock inside her. Vera feels the big black cock sliding inside her and filling up her pussy and lets out a loud moan as it goes in. The moaning continues as the black man continues to thrust, but a muffled moan since the other black man shoves his cock back inside her mouth.

As the big black man thrusts away at her tight pussy while the other big black man shoves his cock in her mouth, she acknowledges a feeling she never felt before. Aside from the actual feeling of being filled up by huge cocks, having two strong black men use her like that is something that doesn't compare with anything she felt before, but she likes it. She can feel an orgasm coming as the two men pound away at her. She lets out a huge scream and trembles next to the two big black cocks as she orgasms.

She realizes soon after the orgasm that she cheated on Boje and a wave of regret fills her body. "No more." She says when the other guy asks if he can fuck her too. "Will you finish us off at least?" One of the black men asks and she agrees. She gets on her knees between the two and sucks one cock while stroking the other. Just handling the two black cocks feels unreal to her and she tries to do it the best she can. Three minutes of sucking and stroking later and one of the black guys begins to grunt, while sperm starts shooting out of his massive cock. Her face gets filled with come, but she doesn't hesitate to continue stroking and sucking the other guy until he too glazes her face completely.

The two men leave without saying much and she goes to take a shower while thinking about two things, how amazing it was and how regretful she feels. The boat gets back to the pier at precisely 11PM as it is supposed to, where Boje is waiting for her with a concerned but happy to see her look on his face.

They go to the restaurant to eat and talk about what happened. Boje notices that Vera is a bit drunk but not too drunk to be alarmed, he is just waiting for her story. She explains to him how they got naked, how the other women went to the rooms with the black guys, how one of them wanted a blowie and she accepted, how he also licked her pussy, and how she orgasmed. She basically told Boje everything except there being two black men and except one of them fucking her. Boje believes everything and while her blowing a guy is not something he loves to hear, he was expecting it, so he's not really bothered by it. "Glad you had a great time." He says, glad it's not more than that.

The next day Vera and Boje both want the same thing, and that is a couple activity, Boje because he doesn't want Vera to go without him and Vera because she feels guilty for cheating on Boje. They look through the list together on the beautiful terrace of their room. While cycling through a few option, there is one that sounds good to both, and that is the activity that implies befriending a black man. They choose a black man from a list and the black man spends time with them, as they all get to know each other and learn from each other. Both Vera and Boje are aware that sex will be a part of this "getting to know each other", but Boje thinks that him being there and controlling what happens like at the massage while also being a person they get to know is heaps better than Vera going away on her own and blowing strangers. Vera also likes the idea of getting to know the black man on a more personal level before getting intimate.

As they agree with the activity, they call reception and let them know that they want to be a part of it. After a few minutes, reception sends them a list of candidates they can pick from. While there is a big list of black men available, most of them fit the same pattern, tall, muscular, big cock. While sifting through the list, Vera sees one of the men she was with the night before, the one he blew but didn't fuck, however she's sure the other one must be on the list too, so she just rushes to pick one. "They're pretty much the same, anyway, how about this?" She says pointing at, well, at a tall, muscular black man with a big cock. "Sure, I guess they're pretty similar." Boje agrees with the option.

His name is Pierre, he comes from Cameroon, he's 32 years old, he's 192cm in height, a bit ugly and disproportionate face, with a muscular build, and packs a 19cm thick cock. As a description for himself, he has: "I am a friendly person with people that matter, charismatic, competitive and very hardworking." They tell reception about their pick and reception confirms that Pierre will be in contact with them shortly.

No short of 10 minutes, their room phone rings and Boje answers to hear Pierre's voice saying "Very nice to meet you!" They talk a bit and establish that they'll meet at the restaurant for lunch. As the couple get to the restaurant they immediately recognize Pierre waiting for them with a huge smile on his face. He admires Vera's looks, hugs her, then shakes Boje's hand as he greets them. Both Vera and Boje can't help but notice his imposing stature and despite his uneven face, his smile is captivating.

They sit at the table and talk about themselves as they eat. Pierre tells them about his difficult life in Cameroon, how he was very poor, how he had issues with the law and even did one year in prison, and how he managed to run from Cameroon and build a new life for himself. After a few odd jobs, Black Resort hired him and he's been a dedicated employee for almost two years.

"I absolutely love it here!" Pierre tells them. "Good pay, good people, I don't have to tell you about the location," He says looking around. "It's been amazing." He adds.

"What is your job here, though? A friend? That's the job description?" Boje asks curious and Pierre laughs.

"No, besides being your friend, something I do voluntarily, I also do various jobs around the resort." He mentions but fails to specify which.

"So you do this voluntarily?" Vera asks and Boje thinks how it must be because he gets to fuck beautiful white women.

"Indeed, I am charismatic as you can see," He says with an even wider smile. "And I love meeting new people, learning new cultures, as well as spreading my culture." He says and Boje immediately thinks that spreading his culture means fucking white women.

"Do you often have sex with women during this culture spreading?" Boje asks directly without wanting to go behind the bush anymore, surprising Vera.

"Straight to the point, huh?" Pierre asks laughing, unfazed by the question. "Often? No. Sometimes? Yes. I think sex is also an important part of understanding our culture but if the woman or the couple don't want to explore that area, I'm perfectly fine with not doing it." He explains. "Do you want to explore that area?" Pierre asks them and they're not as ready for the question as he was.

"I don't know." Boje answers quickly not knowing in which direction to lean.

"Maybe." Vera answers about the same time as Boje, an answer that Pierre is glad to hear.

"What other activities did you do here at the resort?" Pierre asks digging for boundaries.

"A massage and a boat trip." Vera answers.

"And was this massage and this boat trip, regular?" Pierre asks smiling at Vera wanting to know how far they went.

"No, not exactly regular." Vera says smiling back and Pierre gets the answer he wants.

The three go have a swim, then they go for some cocktails, all the while talking and getting to know each other better and better. While Boje thinks Pierre is a great guy, he can't brush off the feeling that he just wants to fuck Vera. Vera is amazed at how polite and friendly this big black man is, and is slowly getting really fond of him. Pierre adores the fact that this couple chose him, both cause he likes talking to them, and cause he wants to fuck Vera, a lot. It's not Pierre's first "friend" couple, but the previous ones either were to shy to do anything or he wasn't that attracted to the women, however with Vera, he's really attracted, and he would love nothing more than to have her.

That evening, after a great dinner for all the three of them, both Boje and Vera expect Pierre to invite them somewhere or to offer to come to their room, or something like that, but to their surprise, Pierre informs them that he has a job to do that evening and that they will see each other the next day. The couple accept Pierre's explanation and go to their room by themselves, however Pierre doesn't have any job that night, he just sees this raincheck as a strategy to make Vera want him even more, to give more time for them to reflect on the situation and be willing to do more at a later time.

The couple talk about Pierre as they lie in bed and both agree on how great he is. Boje doesn't share his opinion that Pierre's being polite only to fuck Vera, cause he can assume that Vera wouldn't like it, so the two just end up complimenting Pierre for almost an hour.

The next day at around 5PM, when the couple is in the room debating what to do for the evening, there's a knock on the door. They answer and to their surprise Pierre is there with a bunch of drinks in his hand. "You said you like Old Fashioned and Negroni cocktails, so I brought some." He says storming in the room and it makes both Boje and Vera very impressed with how he brought them cocktails and also remembered their favorites.

The three drink and talk on the gorgeous terrace the room has. Time flies and now the sun is setting as the three are considerably drunk.

"I'm gonna go now, friends, it's been a real pleasure." Pierre says as he stands up.

"No, wait!" Vera says alarmed, not wanting Pierre to leave. "Can we talk?" She asks Boje and they head into the room while Pierre stays on the Terrace knowing he is close to achieving what he wants.

"Shouldn't we tell him to stay?" Vera asks Boje looking into his eyes.

"You want to have sex with him or?" Boje asks knowing the answer already.

"I don't know, but we've been doing things with other black men, can't we do it with him too?" She asks Boje and he takes a few seconds to think about it.

"What are the boundaries?" Boje asks knowing that sooner or later it would happen anyway and it's not like his interracial fantasies wouldn't go crazy with this one.

"Yes!" Vera says with a smile on her face, happy that it's happening. "Well, fingering and blowjob is ok, yes?" She asks straight away.

"Yes, I guess it's fine." Boje answers not being happy about it but also wanting to see it, his mixed feelings about the situation are out of this world.

"How about sex?" Vera asks. "Can I let him slide it in?" She asks and hopes for a positive reaction, or at least not a really negative one.

"You want to fuck him? Actually fuck him?" Boje asks more upset that Vera wants it than he would be about seeing it.

"Yes, I kind of do, does that make me a bitch?" Vera asks with a sad face on.

"No, of course not." Boje answers but he's not convinced.

"I only want the interracial experience, to feel something different, and I only want it by your side, I want you to know that." She says looking deeply into his eyes and sees how her manipulation worked.

"Ok, I guess it's fine." Boje says thinking how he'd much rather have a situation like this than to be cheated on like so many guys out there are. "He can slide it in." He says bracing himself for what's next.

"Pierre, do you maybe want to sleep here tonight?" Vera asks as she happily runs on the terrace. Pierre smiles.

The three go inside the room and undress. The highlight to Vera and Boje is Pierre's huge cock, while the highlight for Pierre is Vera's gorgeous naked body. Pierre immediately starts feeling and groping Vera and goes in for a kiss that Vera allows. Boje looks at how this big black man embraces and kisses his wife in front of him.

Pierre picks her up and throws her onto the bed. "Do you want to suck my cock?" Pierre asks and Vera nods "yes". She starts sucking his massive cock while laying on her back. Boje makes himself useful and starts licking Vera's pussy. "That's it!" Pierre says as his cock is now hard and Vera's sucking it passionately.

After a few minutes of oral, Pierre asks "Can I please fuck that amazing pussy of yours?" And Vera without a shred of hesitation says "Yes!" Pierre waits for Boje to step aside, spreads Vera's legs wider and hits his big cock on her pussy a few times before actually sliding it in. Boje didn't expect things to move this fast, but they did, and now he's watching an enormous black cock slide into his wife's tight white pussy while she moans louder and louder.

durantftw
durantftw
67 Followers
12