Black Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pierre looks as his cock disappears in Vera's pussy and groans with pleasure, while Vera moans as she feels filled up by the big black cock. He gradually increases the pace as Vera gradually increases the volume of her moans, and Boje just looks at the intense interracial scene that is happening in front of him.

Vera's moans turn to screams as Pierre doesn't hold back and is now fucking her hard and deep. "Slower!" Vera yells and Pierre slows down the pace for a few seconds, just to go harder again soon after. The total submission at the hands of the big black man as well as the feeling of being filled to the brim by the big black cock gives Vera her first orgasm. Pierre looks at her with a big smile on his face, looking forward to sticking it inside her again.

Boje looks captivated with his hard cock in his hand, stroking away as his wife is being used by the black man. He feels shots of embarrassment and regret every now and again but he quickly shifts focus to the fantasy aspect, and tries to enjoy the scenery of his wife being interracially fucked.

Vera is instructed by Pierre to get on all fours, so she does so facing the window and admiring the view while waiting to feel the big cock inside her pussy once again. She lets out a moan as she feels it going in up until the end. Pierre also looks at the beautiful view out the window as he is deep inside Vera and appreciates the moment, then begins fucking her hard again.

Boje thinks about going to Vera to suck his cock but sees her moaning and relishing the moment so he decides not to intervene. Pierre pounds away hard at Vera's pussy up until the point she has an orgasm again. "Tell me how much you love black cock!" Pierre tells Vera in between fucks. "I love black cock so much!" Vera says still enjoying the orgasm. He gives her his cock to suck and she does her best sucking it a bit more. "Do you want me to come?" Pierre asks Vera. "Yes, please." She says, visibly exhausted from all the intense fucking. "Not yet!" He says as he shoves his cock back inside her pussy as she's laying down. She screams as Pierre continues to fuck her hard. Boje can't do anything but look and stroke his hard dick.

After about 10 more minutes of hard fucking from behind, when both of them are just as exhausted and sweaty, Pierre decides to let go and as Vera moans, he fills her pussy up, keeping his cock deep inside her for a few seconds more so that every drip goes where it's supposed to. Boje is glad it's over and wonders in his head whether Vera would let him fuck her a bit just so he can come as well. "Can I?" He asks Vera and even though she is not in the mood, she says "yes", cause she can only imagine how Boje felt stroking his cock through all that. Boje sticks his hard cock in her pussy, feeling Pierre's warm come that fills it, and starts fucking her. Pierre gives Vera his cock to suck and while she's fucked by Boje, she sucks Pierre's cock. In a matter of seconds, Boje ejaculates inside her.

All three of them go to take a shower, one by one, after which they get into bed, with Vera in the middle of the two men. Being less exhausted and still thinking about how his wife was fucked in front of him by a black man, Boje falls asleep later than Pierre and Vera.

In the morning, Boje wakes up to the sound of talking and notices that Vera and Pierre are sitting on the terrace drinking coffee and having a chat. He listens in.

"It feels different." Boje hears Vera say. "I don't know how to explain but it's better." She says.

"Just as big?" Pierre asks in disbelief.

"Just about the same, yes." Vera says. "Maybe it's the taboo factor, I don't know." She adds and Boje realizes they're talking about how even though she had a cock as big as his before, it feels different.

"Well I'm glad you liked it." Pierre says.

"Liked it? I loved it. Your cock feels amazing inside me." She says looking at him.

"Your pussy feels amazing too, I'd love to be in it again." Pierre says.

"We'll see." Vera says smiling and Boje likes the answer, he was afraid of a concrete "yes" from her.

As Boje listens to the conversation he can't help but feel embarrassed at the fact that he can't give Vera what Pierre can, but at the same time appreciate that he's in a relationship where he can discuss this with Vera and find a solution together.

To be continued...

12