All Comments on 'Black Rose Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wistanwistanover 4 years ago
Liked it

Interesting premise and characters. Seems like you've set up for a multi-part series here, so I'm looking forward to future instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PLEASE continue!

You've got me hooked, PLEASE continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Major turn around.

Story was a 5 until they got to his room. Went to -5 with the rape. No seduction to me just a glossed up rape.

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
Very very good

Great start I hope you continue, getting very interesting 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome, more please :3

This was a really promising beginning to an interesting premise of undercover work meets transgender porn, and if it keeps going this way, I think I’ll fall in love with it :3

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
I see where.

This story can become addictive,I mean a Nerd gets super intelligence and gets a Transgender Handler/Girlfriend that is sexually attracted to the Nerd and actually wants to be with him fulltime after she fucks him so good.Obviously this first part is such a cock teaser this has to have a continuation,I can't wait for more seriously.

ruwildruwildover 4 years ago
Awsome!

Great job! You are a great author! Keep up the good work!

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 4 years ago
Chuck!!!

I loved Chuck and just about everything you write so this can become a match made in heaven. While I definitely enjoyed the premise, I didn’t feel invested in either of your characters or believe in their connection to each other. Looking forward to this being continued to see if that changes. Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story! Love all your stories. Favorite Author!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great so far

Really liked this chapter, interesting sci-fi and setup with the futinari.

Consistent spelling of her name would be a nice touch.

So, is this story going to continue, or is that it now he's been fucked?

Personally I'd love to see the sci-fi story develop.

Strand

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Not bad, could use a little more depth, but a good start to a potentially interesting longer thread

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how it progresses, would definitely like to see it continues

DeviLucyDeviLucyalmost 2 years ago

I like this story.

I think you should try and slow down the pace, though. This story is interesting, but it's moving at such a quick pace that I didn't have time to absorb any of it. If you take more time with the events and let me truly see what Ben saw, each beat (Ben meeting Alessandra and transferring the encrypted data, Ben receiving the chip by mistake and meeting Alessandra properly, Alessandra deciding to infiltrate his life at his friend's expense, Ben getting topped by Alessandra) would have a lot more significance.

I'd ditch her using a fake name. Alessandra [Fakelastname] would work and it'll save you a lot of effort as well as the reader. I hope you pick it back up!

FrankwuoFrankwuo6 months ago

Please share the rest of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...