Black Screen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrKickBack
MrKickBack
738 Followers

His hands never went to his pockets.

Why isn't he checking his phone?! It must be him!

Anne's eyes darted around. No one was on their phone.

Her own phone buzzed.

"No!" She wailed.

To her right Greg looked up at her, gave her another scowl, and then went back to his reading.

It hadn't worked.

Well it had; now she knew that Brad was innocent, as were all her other classmates. But still, she was so determined to catch her tormentor here and now that this felt like a loss.

Wasn't I just reflecting on how it was a win-win scenario?

The light on her phone was blinking.

Anne sighed; she had to answer her blackmailer.

____

Halfway through the letter Miss Owens was struggling to stop herself from breaking down. It seemed the bastard had more than just pictures.

Miss Owens, before you read the rest of the letter please make you have seen the photographs provided.

Seen them? Good. Now we can get started.

The pictures you have just looked at were snippets of the full video I recorded that night, capturing your whole perverted experience seducing your student. It's a great watch; I'll send it to you later.

Now, normally sleeping with an 18 year old student would simply result in your firing; no legal action would be required for such a thing you'd simply never be allowed to teach again. However, I've found your case to bit slightly unique.

You see, it seems that after you woke up the following morning from your night of animalistic fucking, you quickly left the room and switched places with another young woman; your roommate.

Very clever I must say. The boy was too drunk to recall that the woman in his bed wasn't the girl he had slept with the previous night and he accepted the new reality without question, leaving shortly after with no knowledge of what really transpired.

Of course, what that boils down to in legal terms is a teacher fucking their student while they were too intoxicated to remember or properly consent, and then putting them in bed with a stranger so they wouldn't know what actually happened to them.

Shit!

Olivia had never thought of it like that.

When she had woken up and saw him next to her she panicked; her only concern was getting out of the room as silently and as quickly as she could. But it didn't take her long to realise that this wasn't like a typical one night stand at someone else's place; she was in her own house!

Brad wasn't just going to disappear, he was going to wake up more sober and then who knows what he'd do. Olivia couldn't be in the room to stop him investigating where he was or who he had fucked, but she had to do something!

In the end she had pulled her roommate out of bed and begged her for help. Ellie had been reluctant to jump into bed with another man since she had a boyfriend but she knew how serious the situation was, so she helped Olivia out.

It had been a perfect plan; when Brad woke up next to her he didn't suspect a thing. Ellie ushered him out the house as soon as he woke up and he left without resistance or question while the young teacher hid behind her roommate's door.

She had never considered how it would look from a consensual point of view. They had both been as drunk as each other and if anything Brad was the seducer! But her actions in the morning painted a very different picture; one that might not be taken too seriously if it weren't for the fact that she was also his teacher.

Fuck!

Miss Owen's had to bite back swearing aloud.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Her situation was far worse than she thought. This was more than just a threat to her career; there were potentially huge legal consequences as well.

What did this person want from her?

With a pounding heart, she continued reading.

I wonder how that will look in court. I wonder what Brad Adams will say when he finds out you were recording him on your webcam without his permission. I bet his family won't be pleased at all. Nor would yours, I imagine.

Olivia clenched her jaw.She recorded them!? The nerve of this asshole!

Under your desk is a laptop. If you turn on that laptop you will find I have control of the webcam built into it.

Miss Owens immediately glanced under her desk and saw the sleek, black laptop folded up on the floor in front of her heels.

What does he want me to do with that? What does he mean by control of the webcam?

I'm a reasonable man. The letter continued.If you want to negotiate whether or not these videos are made public, I will be available to talk tonight. That is IF you immediately remove every item of clothing below the waist.

WHAT!

No skirt, no tights, no underwear. I want you to spend the rest of your lesson naked under your desk while you teach your class.

Oh no no no no NO! He can't be serious! There's no way I'm fucking doing that!

I'll be watching, if you do as I've instructed then we will talk. If not, then you can explain yourself better to whatever judge they assign to your case and I'll keep enjoying the videos I already have.

Not a stitch Miss Owens. You have until 11:30 to do as instructed. If you have read this letter after this time then tough luck, you should have opened it sooner. I'm not a man who gives second chances.

11:30 until the final bell at 12:40.

Naked from the waist down.

No exceptions.

Have fun, student-fucker! I bet you'll be soaking by the end of this so make sure to clean up your chair before you leave.

Olivia now realised in horror what he meant by "control the webcam". He wanted to watch her naked under her desk while she continued to teach her unsuspecting class.

The little fucker!

Miss Owens was seething. How dare someone be so arrogant as to attempt this with her! When she found out who it was-

Olivia cut herself off mid thought. Shecouldn't find out who they were, not with the information she had. This wasn't going to get anywhere unless she gave them the opportunity to slip up.

She needed them to contact her tonight, which they wouldn't do unless...

The teacher muttered a curse and clenched her fists around the letter.

Unless she gets naked from the waist down.

Am I really considering this?

Olivia looked at the time. It was 11:24 so she had a few minutes to think about it.

No! What is there to think about!? There is no fucking way I'm stripping down mid lesson, I'll get fired and arrested for that anyway.

But only if she got caught.

She looked around the classroom at the faces of her students buried in their work, paying her no attention.

Was one of them her blackmailer?

The letter had made it to her desk somehow over the break, which meant that the blackmailer was either in the school or had a personal delivery boy to drop the message off on their behalf. Either way it meant someone in the school was involved, and if they weren't the blackmailer they could still potentially know the details of what was being asked of her.

Maybe someone in her class was watching her subtly to see if she started pulling off her skirt. How disgraceful would it possibly be to feel those eyes burning into her while she slowly undressed under her desk?

Olivia shuddered.

It was 11:25.

Was there a security camera in this room? If there was maybe she could catch the person who dropped off the letter.

She examined the ceiling but saw no such camera.

Damn!

Okay so what other options did she have?

She could ask if anyone saw who put the letter on her desk!

Miss Owens opened her mouth to address the class, and then stopped herself.

If it was put on her desk over break no one here would have seen it.

Maybe they could have walked past her classroom and seen someone come out of it?

But how likely was that? Likely enough to be worth bringing to everyone's attention that something was wrong? No, then they would pay more attention to her and she wouldn't be able to take off anything.

Oh god I'm actually talking myself into doing this!

The clock struck 11:27.

There had to be another way! There HAD to be!

Olivia looked at the time and realised her window was closing.

She needed to turn on the laptop; even if she decided not to strip turning it on would take too long to leave to a last second decision.

Scooting back her chair and leaning under the desk, the teacher opened the laptop and pressed the power button.

It lit up, as did the keys, the screen, and the light to the side of the webcam.

He was now watching her.

Miss Owens sat up straight; hoping no student was wondering what she was just doing under her desk. It appeared no one noticed.

She had 2 minutes left now before her deadline. It would take her 1 minute to undress herself which means she had just a minute to make her decision.

No, it won't take me a minute! I can be seen by everyone, so if I don't strip extremely slowly I'll be caught! Going that carefully will take twice as long.

The teacher audibly swallowed.

That meant if she was going to do it she had to do it now.

Tears started welling in her eyes.

Why was this happening to her!? Did she really have no other options?

On the far wall the clock continued ticking.

Beneath the desk Miss Owens had already slipped out of her heels.

Is this really any better? Would I rather get caught like this than have that video released?

If the video was released then it might implicate her roommate too, and getting caught naked like this shouldn't mean any jail time.

Just a place of a sex offenders list.

Oh god!

Olivia carefully lifted up the hem of her skirt past her hips, leaving her pantyhose covered ass sitting on her chair with nothing in-between.

It was 11:29. She had about 55 seconds.

There were no other options now.

She either stripped off the rest.

Or she put her heels back on, pulled down her skirt, and accepted the consequences.

The clock kept ticking.

How could she face her family if that video came out? Her friends? Herco-workers?

Miss Owens looked around the classroom. Not a person was looking at her.

She hooked her thumbs into the waist of her tights.

Oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this.

40 seconds.

She looked around once more at her students. They were still all preoccupied with their reading.

Miss Owens held her breath.

I'm doing this! I'm actually fucking doing this! I must be crazy!

She lifted her ass off the chair and pulled down her tights, taking her panties with her.

Oh my god!

Once they had reached her knees she sat down, ass now bare on her chair. The feeling on her delicate skin was unnerving. The teacher shivered.

All eyes in the room were still in their books, no one noticed her little manoeuvre.

Under the desk, the teacher used her legs to shimmy her panties and tights down her shins, without using her hands or upper body. Olivia only managed to get them down to her ankles.

Just over 25 seconds left.

Fuck, that wasn't enough time! Her skirt was tight!

Reaching behind her back, she found the zip and pulled it down. It was now loose enough to be yanked down her bare legs.

Olivia's heart was thundering. She was about to lose her last bit of cover.

18 seconds.

Lifting her ass up again, the teacher carefully peeled the skirt down her thighs, never letting her eye contact break from her class.

No one look! Please god nobody look at me!

Even with the zipper undone the pencil skirt was still tight. Miss Owens struggled hard to pull it down without moving too much and catching people's eyes.

The process was painfully slow, especially when she could see the time slipping away.

10 seconds.

Just a little more...

The skirt squeezed past the thickest part of her thighs and effortlessly made the rest of its way to her knees.

She sat back down, relieved.

4 seconds.

Shit!

Leaning down, she yanked the skirt over her calves and pulled her feet out of it, along with her tights and panties.

She sat back up leaving the articles of clothing crumpled on the floor by her ankles.

11:30.

The teacher was now naked from the waist down under her desk.

Oh my god, I actually did it!

Was she insane?

On the desk her hands were shaking like crazy for all to see if they happened to look, and below the desk the cool air felt like a breeze on her exposed skin.

And there was so much exposed skin!

Her blazer was long enough that she didn't look naked from the sides, but it didn't feel that way with her bare ass wiggling on the chair. And if they happened to look just an inch further around they would see her uncovered thighs poking out of her blazer.

Olivia squeezed her legs together and momentarily felt the pressure on her pussy. She was feeling sensitive.

"I bet you'll be soaking by the end of this so make sure to clean up your chair before you leave."

The teacher flushed red remembering what he had predicted in the letter.

No! No I will not let my body enjoy this! I will not get wet!

The last thing she wanted was to give him the satisfaction of humiliating her like that. She would get through this, and then she would deal with this tonight when he contacted her and that would be the end of it!

She clenched her fists tight to try and stop them shaking.

It didn't work.

I must look like a mess.

The situation was so surreal. Miss Owens was a respected teacher! In her whole adult life she had never chosen to get by with her looks, which was why she chose a career path where her looks didn't help. To be degraded like this in her own classroom, to demean herself sexually like this for someone, to actually be in front of her class with nothing on from waist to toes; it was horrifying!

She felt like a sex toy.

On the floor she wiggled her toes, trying to adjust to the odd feeling of being barefoot in this situation. Olivia just couldn't figure out how to get comfortable, she felt too naked and every position felt wrong!

And she was being watched through the laptop.

Her knees were clamped together like a vice which wasn't helping with the comfort. Olivia refused to give him even a slight show by opening her legs even an inch.

Unfortunately this constant pressure was causing other problems.

Closing her eyes, she exhaled a frustrated breath.

When this is over I'm going to track you down and make you pay, I swear.

Taking them off had been the hardest part, so at least that was over. Now she just had to endure.

Olivia Owens looked at the clock, longingly.

Just an hour to go without getting caught, then I'm free.

Just one whole hour of being half stripped in front of 25 people...

She squirmed in her seat.

Miss Owens had never felt this naked in her whole life.

____

The physics teacher was too preoccupied with her own humiliation to notice the horror on Annabel Adams' face at the back of the room.

The 18 year old held her phone in a tight grip with her mouth gaping.

On close inspection, someone might be able to see the vein popping out her forehead as the rage filled her.

The text hadn't been from her blackmailer.

Biting back the fury, Anne read the message from Beth a second time.

Hey, sorry for the late reply! Of course you can stay at mine tonight, but Adam just told me that his parents are letting you come over for dinner so I figure you'll want to do that instead.

It's great that you're finally getting to properly meet them!

There's something I need to tell you though. Charlotte Evans just came up to us and asked Adam if he could come over to her place some time to help tutor her for the chemistry test.

He said yes.

I yelled at him for agreeing but he doesn't understand what is wrong with him tutoring her.

If you guys fight and you want to come to mine instead just let me know, but he's just being a bit clueless so he will probably understand once you've beaten it into his ass. Haha! X

Thatbitch!

It HAD been Charlotte Evans who was in the toilets with her at break. Anne knew there was something about their conversation that didn't sound right.

Tall.

Does Chemistry.

Bit of a nerd.

Has agirlfriend!

They were talking about Adam!

Anne couldn't stop replaying the conversation in her head now. How had she fucking missed it!?

"I'm not into him I just think he's kind of cute. I like tall guys."

Did that whore say he was "kind of cute"!?

"I never said I was going to fuck him. I need help with my work and he seems like a pushover who I wouldn't mind fucking. There is a difference."

Did that slut say shewouldn't mind fucking him!?

The rage was boiling through her. Anne wanted to grab that bitch by her damn perfect hair and slam her face against a wall repeatedly for even trying this shit!

And Adam...

When she was out of this lesson she was going to tear him a new one, if he thought he had seen her angry side he had a new surprise waiting for him.

There was "nothing wrong" with tutoring her? She seethed.NOTHING WRONG!?

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she typed out her response.

Thanks for telling me. I may need to stay at yours in that case.

Just as she hit send her phone buzzed with a new message.

Her master had replied.

Shit! I forgot to watch everyone!

Anyone in the room could have sent that message while she was preoccupied with that slut Charlotte. Now the whole plan really was all for nothing.

This day just kept getting worse and worse.

Anne was now in even less of a mood to deal with this guy's shit than normal, but she knew she had no choice. She had gotten herself into this mess when she decided to message him to try and trip him up.

She opened the message.

Oh fuck... What have I done!

Her heart dropped as she read the words.

Master:If you want to take off your thong you can. You have 5 minutes to do so.

Oh, and by the way, you're not allowed to leave the classroom.

Have fun, Slut.

How the fuck was she meant to do that!?

Quickly, she typed out a reply; she had to backtrack.

It's okay, Sir. I understand. I won't complain about the thong anymore.

This wasn't like his normal unreasonable requests that she tried to get out of; this was flat out impossible! If his orders were to take off her jeans in the middle of the classroom then... Then she'd just refuse and let him punish her later. He knew that. This must just an excuse to punish her.

His reply confirmed as much.

4 minutes left. This was your decision.

She bit her lip hard.

I want to take back my decision! Anne instantly typed back.It's not possible for me to take off my jeans here and you know it! This is just an justification to punish me!

Anne imagined what it would actually be like to go through with it; to peel off her jeans slowly while the class worked around her.

How far would she get before someone noticed?

She guessed she wouldn't even get past the button and zipper before she was spotted. By the time Anne would be sliding her jeans down her thighs everyone in the class would be watching her, whispering about what she was doing, taking out their phones to record her, already preparing to spread the knowledge to the world that Annabel Adams had had a breakdown and turned into a nympho exhibitionist mid-lesson.

Maybe they would even see the thong part her sensitive pussy in two and wonder why she was wearing it backwards.

She shivered. This was definitely not feasible this time. There was no way.

Her phone buzzed again.

Shit! I still forgot to see if anyone was typing!

MrKickBack
MrKickBack
738 Followers