Black Screen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just..." Olivia tried to calm her tone. Her panic was drawing attention to her fear and the last thing she wanted was nosy teenagers. "Just hand it over. I don't need you peering over my shoulder unless you think I need your guidance."

"No Miss." She quickly responded. "I just-"

"Come on! Hand it over. You said it would just be a few seconds."

Miss Owens stretched open a hand to take her work.

"Yeah but-"

"If you don't want my help go and sit down. I'm trying to mark exams here."

And trying not to focus on my exposed pussy and naked legs.

Olivia suddenly realised that this entire distraction had let her thighs rub together unabated for half a minute. Her pussy was on the verge of being soaked and it felt almost impossible to stop her legs from applying the addictive pressure.

And this man was watching the whole show!

Miss Owens forced her legs to halt wriggling and tried to stop herself from blushing bright red. She wasn't sure she fully achieved either.

Goddamn him!

Anne seemed like she had just been informed she had a terminal illness, horrified, shocked, and unsure of what she should do.

The student didn't know when to give up and just hand over her work!

Olivia prayed she wasn't going to push the issue of where she stood. Why would she? What difference did it make to her?

After what felt like an eternity of vulnerability, the girl finally relented.

Miss Owens felt the paper being placed into her soft palm. She closed her fingers around it and smiled at Anne as she took a seat in front of her desk.

The 18 year old looked lost.

"Okay then, show me what you're struggling with."

Anne opened her mouth and started explaining.

Luckily she was true to her word and the question was easy. It didn't take her more than a minute to find the mistake and point the student in the right direction.

She smiled, pleased with herself.

And with that, Olivia resolved the issue and sent Anne back to her chair. She remained undiscovered.

I really hope I didn't look like a complete freak there!

Under the desk she kept wriggling, she couldn't help herself now.

The rest of her lesson played normally, except for the fact that she didn't go through the questions on the board like she promised, and instead elected to remain seated.

That detail seemed to unnerve a lot of people.

It seemed every student in the room wanted to volunteer to write it on the board for her but she declined them all, including Anne.

She was not going to get caught bottomless, not like that!

Eventually the long lesson came to an end and her students piled out the room, with a giggling and chatty Liza leading the pack and a sullen and grumpy Anne slumping out behind.

Finally the door closed as the last of them walked out. She was now alone.

Olivia breathed a sigh of relief and slouched back into her chair.

She had made it!

Not wanting to risk a returning student, the teacher rapidly slipped her bare feet into her tights and panties, and pulled them up. Her skirt quickly followed and then finally she climbed into her heels.

The teacher exhaled with contentedness; it felt so good to be covered! The feeling was almost alien now she had been naked for so long.

I can't believe I actually just did that...

She shook off the feeling. Olivia still had another lesson to go before she had to go home and face this guy; she should keep her head in the game.

"Okay girl, relax! Everything will work out fine."

Miss Owens leaned down, folded up the laptop and lifted it into her handbag. She didn't know what she was meant to do with it but she figured this made more sense than leaving it for anyone to discover.

The teacher straightened her skirt, pulled her bag over her shoulder, and walked towards the door.

Just before she reached it she paused.

Shit.

She couldn't leave like this.

Reluctantly, Olivia turned back, already pulling a pack of tissues out of her handbag.

Damn him!

Reaching her desk, she kneeled down by the chair she had just sat on and tore off a few tissues from the packaging.

The teacher could smell her sex as clear as day, she grimaced and started wiping the seat down with the balled up paper.

It was soaked.

_________

A Trip Home:

She had failed.

Anne fidgeted with the intimate clothing balled up in her pocket. Around her, the mass of students shuffled into the hallway, chatting excitedly amongst themselves as they salivated over their upcoming lunch. No one noticed the stormy cloud hanging over Anne's head or her hand lazily fidgeting with something in her jeans.

Soon she was going to have to take the thong out and gag herself with it, if she was being watched she couldn't afford to delay it much longer.

How am I going to get home!?

The question had being going through her mind since it became apparent that she couldn't get to her teacher's handbag. It seemed like there wasn't a single person she knew that could offer her a lift and not question her complete silence, and walking home was out of the question considering how far she'd have to travel.

Anne groaned.

Of all the days for her car to breakdown why did it have to be today? If this were any other occasion then this punishment wouldn't have fazed her, it would have been the simplest thing in the world to get home stealthily with no other people to rely on.

A frown wrinkled her face.

It was almost suspicious now that Anne thought about it. In the whole year she had owned that car it never once had a problem like this, and never was there a day where she wished for it more than today.

Anne paused momentarily, considering the possibility.

No. She shook her head.There's no way he sabotaged my car.

For a start, such an action would be near impossible to perform in her neighbourhood without getting caught, and secondly not many people would have the ability to evendo such a thing since knowing how to tamper with vehicles like this was hardly common knowledge.

Besides, no one would attempt something so technical JUST to get her to go home gagged, that would be ridiculous.

Though Anne had to admit, she didn't know much about cars. It might be simpler to do than she imagined...

She waved away the thought, not letting the fear dig itself any deeper.

It's not like he could have known I would fail to get the underwear in Miss Owens handbag anyway.

But whyhad that been so difficult? She knew it wasn't going to be easy from the second she read the order but Anne had no way of considering that the teacher would freak out the moment she tried to even get close to it.

What had that all been about?

Without warning the crowd of moving teenagers parted for a fast approaching figure.

Before Anne could react the oncoming body slammed into her from the newly made gap, violently knocking her off her feet.

THUMP.

The impact was fierce; a sudden pain echoed through her ribs as she was barrelled over by a solid, hefty shoulder and sent through the air.

Anne's mouth tried to screech but the wind was taken out of her.

She fell hard on her ass.

Above her someone laughed as they walked past. The surrounding swarm of students veered around her slumped form, taking no interest in whether or not she was okay.

Anne was shocked. It was clear what had happened but her brain was slow in catching up with the situation. It was like it couldn't process how she had ended up on the floor when she was just standing a second ago.

"Are you okay?"

Distracted from the aching in her wounded butt cheeks, Anne looked up at her tackler.

Her eyes widened.

"Do you need a hand?" Jimmy asked again, extending an arm to help her.

Anne was still too dazed to process her emotions. She reached out, took his hand, and let him pull her to her feet.

She was so light to him. Her body had felt so heavy when the weight of it collided with the ground but he lifted her now like she was a small child or a thin blanket.

He's so strong.

Jimmy smiled at her as she found her feet and she realised too late that it was her turn to speak.

"Errr... Thank you." She stammered.

"No problem at all."

Even standing Anne was still looking up at him, feeling tiny and awkward in comparison. She tried to apologise though she wasn't sure that it was her fault in the first place.

"Sorry, I should have looked where I was going. I was... err... I was daydreaming."

"That's alright, I'm sure it was a good daydream." He winked at her and Anne prayed she wasn't blushing. The whole situation came out of nowhere and she wasn't quite sure how to react.

Oh no...

It hadn't even been 12 hours!

Anne quickly turned away, suddenly unable to look him in the eye.

It hadn't even been 12 hours since she had fucked a dildo on webcam for this guy! And he had no idea it was her!

"Are you hurt?" Jimmy asked, interrupting her thoughts.

She had shown him everything.

She had written SLUT on her chest and orgasmed for him.

She had watched him jack off over her naked body.

"I... No I'm okay, thank you." Anne managed to answer. "Just bruised my ass a little, that's all."

"Oh no!" Jimmy smirked. "We can't have that! You know I'm very good at soothing bruised asses, I could help you out if you're feeling uncomfortable."

"I..."

Her phone buzzed, cutting her off.

Shit!

"Sorry, one second."

Anne drew it out, pulling her attention away from the big muscular man in front of her.

Master:I want a picture of you gagged in 1 minute.

1 minute!?

"Have we talked before?" Jimmy tried to pull back her concentration. "Your voice seems extremely familiar but I don't remember ever having a conversation with you."

Anne could feel the sweat forming on her forehead. She needed to finish this conversation.

Yes we have talked. I moaned for you and humiliated myself. I said I was your slut and begged you to fuck me. I asked you to cum with me and had one of the most explosive orgasms of my life. We definitely talked.

"Nope, I don't think we ever have."

Jimmy frowned. "Are you sure? Well that's a shame."

"Yes... Yes it is..." Anne pushed her phone into her jeans and started backing away. "Anyway I have to go now. I'm sorry for bumping into you."

He laughed. "That's okay. I'll catch you some other time, bruised ass girl."

Bruised ass girl?

Anne ignored the jibe and kept up the retreat. "See you later."

Just as she twisted to turn away his strong hand snapped forward and caught her arm. She froze, trapped by his firm grip.

"Hold on. You have some dirt on your clothes."

Before she could respond he brought his free hand forward and started brushing the back of her jeans, trying to wipe away the apparent dirt.

More specifically he started firmly brushing her ass.

Very rough brushing at that.

"Hey!" Anne was mortified, but his tight grasp glued her to the spot. She felt trapped. "What are you-"

She looked down the hallway to see if anyone was watching the shameful act. In horror, Anne saw two girls she didn't know standing on the opposite side of the corridor, sneering straight at her as she was openly manhandled.

Anne blushed bright red.

The two girls quickly turned their noses up at her and walked away, clearly not wanting to be near Anne or whatever scene was playing out between her and the big guy holding her. She was humiliated.

Behind her Jimmy was getting harsher and bolder. His brushing became more like... swatting.

He was playing with her!

Oh god why is this happening to me!

Luckily it didn't last long. With one last brush he released her wrist and stepped back, satisfied with his work.

"There! Much better! I couldn't let you walk around with dirty jeans now could I?"

"I..." Anne struggled to find a response for what just happened. "Thank you."

Thank you!? Did I just thank him for that!?

He chuckled. "You're welcome, happy to help."

And with that he turned around and finally walked off. As his back distanced from her, the big man waved goodbye without ever turning his head. "I'll see you around."

She watched him stride away, brain still in a daze.

What just happened?

Anne stood frozen to the ground, unable to even form the words to say goodbye to him. Had he just molested her?

She shifted, causing the rough material of her jeans to press against her pussy. Anne withheld a squirm.

Did it make her excited...?

Shit! The picture!

There was no time to go to the bathroom, she had to take it here!

Anne swallowed.

She had to do this in the school hallway.

Quickly pulling out the panties, she got a whiff of just how much she had enjoyed her day. They reeked of her sex.

Anne cringed and looked up and down the hallway to make sure she was alone, then shoved the material into her mouth without further delay.

She muffled a groan through the underwear.

Anne didn't even want to think about the taste.

In the now familiar ritual, she held up her phone, squared up the picture, and promptly snapped a photo making sure her mouth was slightly parted to show the thong gagging her.

And send.

Anne pressed the button and breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god Jimmy hadn't kept her any longer than he did. If he had then she might have another punishment to add to the list.

How many punishments did she have now?

The slight ache building in her jaw reminded her to focus on her current punishment before worrying about future ones.

She was now trapped like this until she got home.

Anne closed her lips around the thong and held the phone up to see her reflection. Her cheeks seemed slightly fatter and more puffed out due to the fullness of her mouth, but it wasn't obvious to anyone casually viewing her.

That was the hope anyway...

Now how the fuck am I getting home!?

She couldn't walk back.

She had no one to get a ride from.

And she couldn't buy a bus ticket.

Unless...

Anne swiftly pulled her bag off her shoulders and started rummaging through its contents.

Come on... come on... please be there... please be there!

She pried out her purse and opened it up.

YES!

Anne fist pumped the air as she found what she was looking for.

She had her bus card on her!

This meant she could get on the bus, tap in, and if it had enough money on it she wouldn't need to talk to anyone to get home!

Anne breathed a sigh of relief around the thong gagging her.

Thank god for that!

She had honestly been clueless of what to do, if she hadn't found it she would have probably had to write notes for the bus driver in order to buy a ticket. She would have looked like a freak!

But that wasn't something she should worry about now. It was all okay now she had her bus card; she was going to get home without issue.

Letting herself relax, Anne squeezed the purse away and swung the backpack over her shoulders.

Nice try, bastard! I won this round!

In her mouth, she shifted her tongue to try and adjust to the invasive underwear. It was difficult to adapt to it, it made her feel unnatural and she worried that if she forgot about it her lips would part and reveal the thong to anyone who looked.

The makeshift gag was degrading enough as it was without other people seeing!

Anne tried to ignore it as much as she could afford to. Now she just had to get out of here without being talked to by anyone.

She took a step forward.

"Hey Annie!"

Shit!

She had already fallen at the first hurdle. Anne debated whether she should turn around to acknowledge the girl who called for her or walk away and pretend she didn't hear anything.

Before Anne could even evaluate the risk of fleeing, the hallway started to echo with running footsteps. The girl was sprinting to intercept her.

So much for slinking away unnoticed.

Anne grimaced, ground her jaw tight to mask the fullness of her mouth, and twisted to face her pursuer.

The only bright side of the thong was that it stopped her from cursing aloud when she saw who it was.

"Hey Annie!" Liza beamed, coming to stop too close for Anne's comfort. "Oooo Ilove your jeans! You look hot!"

Anne squirmed on the spot. She couldn't thank her, or say anything in response to her bitchy comment for that matter. What was she going to do?

She smiled and nodded.

Please just go away!

"It's nice to see you wear something that shows off that great ass a little!" The blonde giggled. "Are you heading home now? You have free periods in the afternoon right?"

Oh thank god, she'd been given a window to escape.

Anne nodded again, adamantly.

"Great! Brad told me your car broke down so I thought I'd offer you a lift."

No! No no no no no no no!

Liza seemed confused by her furious head shaking.

"No? Oh come on, it's no trouble to me I promise, I'm heading that way anyway."

Anne kept shaking her head, hoping she would get the message.

"Don't be silly." The blonde grabbed hold of the wrist Jimmy had just been gripping and started dragging her forward. "I promise I don't mind."

No I mind! I mind damn it! I completely fucking mind!

But it was too late, Liza was no longer looking at her shake her head and Anne could not even speak to verbally resist the offer.

She followed in terror as Liza dragged her by the arm and pulled her towards the exit.

There was barely even a moment to wipe off the drool sliding down her chin.

Anne struggled to keep her mouth closed and her fast pace was causing her jeans to rub as uncomfortably against her pussy as her thong just was.

She looked ahead at the beautiful blonde, who was dead set on unknowingly humiliating her.

Maybe Anne hadn't won this round...

_______

The pink hatchback growled out onto the main road with a clunky turn.

Inside, music blared out deafeningly; bouncing off every window, vibrating through every seat, and destroying Anne's eardrums as it shook them harshly. She was in pain.

The gagged girl tensed up and looked over at Liza, hoping she would take the hint and turn the volume down.

In return the blonde didn't even acknowledge her; she was too busy headbanging and loudly singing along into the invisible microphone she held in her hand.

We're definitely going to crash.

Anne wished she was able to speak so she could tell the bitch to turn it off, but she should be grateful Liza's attention was off of both her and why she was so silent in the first place.

She didn't want to imagine what she would do if Liza started to question why she wasn't talking; it wasn't like she could offer any excuses in return.

A shiver rocked through her body and she turned away. She just needed to endure one short journey and she'd be safe and sound back home.

Liza turned down the music.

Well that's not a good sign.

"So how's it going with you and that tall guy?"

Damn!

It turned out avoiding conversation was a fool's dream.

Anne smiled and made an "okay" sign with her hand, but inside she was still seething with him for agreeing to tutor that bitch. They certainly were anything but "okay".

The blonde giggled. "I'm not surprised; I heard the two of you last night! If a man could force noises out of me likethat I wouldn't be in a rush to leave him either."

Anne blushed and looked away.

It didn't come as a surprise, Liza was in the room with Brad after all and Anne already knew at least one of them had heard her moaning away last night. Anne had already feared the popular girl had heard her pathetic noises as well, this was just a confirmation.

But that didn't mean it wasn't completely humiliating.