Black Seduction at the Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The next time I'm with Matt, I'm gonna fuck him," Trina thought. "I'm gonna fuck him for sure."

She imagined him plunging deep inside of her and exploding his cum deep into her womb. She imagined his thick cock tensing up before a jet of cum exploded out from her stretched pussy lips.

The girl in the video screamed, "I'm cumming!"

Trina's juices gushed out around the dildo as she stifled her moans. She convulsed in her chair as she came, powerful contractions racked through her body as pleasure radiated out from her soaking pussy.

She stared at the screens, panting as she came down from her orgasm. She suddenly felt ashamed at what she had just done. At what she had just thought.

"Post-nut regret," she whispered.

However, after she cleaned up and slipped into bed, her thoughts were filled with fantasies of being taken by Matt as she drifted to a restless sleep.

*********

Trina stared at her phone, refreshing her feed repeatedly. Matt had just posted the photos from the shoot as promotional art for his next album.

"Obsidian Pitch, Strawberry Dreams."

The words were arranged on top of the photo of her leaning over him on the couch, her tits practically spilling out of her top. She swiped left. Her face started burning in embarrassment. There was the photo of him cupping her tits, cropped in a way where she looked entirely naked. Her surprised face stared back at her.

Her stomach sank, a pit deep inside weighing it down. Regret grew and spread throughout her body.

That is, until the push notifications started coming through.

She started in amazement as she gained dozens, then hundreds, and then thousands of followers to her account. The endorphins switched her mood in an instant. New comments on her photos complimented her and her photography. Her regret was replaced with sheer joy.

That's when his text message arrived.

"Hey baby doll, looking to get another shoot with you. Call me."

Her heart started pounding in excitement as she dialed his number.

"Hey sexy," Matt's voice caused her to silently squeal. "I think you saw my new post. I hope you are enjoying the exposure from the photo."

"Oh my god, yes!" Trina squealed out. "Thank you so much!"

"You're one of my most popular girls yet," Matt continued. "I want another shoot with you. But, Trevor is busy. What was your boyfriend's contacts again?"

"Oh...uh, you want Tyler to do the shoot?" Trina inquired. "I..."

"Yeah!" Matt interrupted. "Why the fuck not. Send me his deets and I'll see you in a few days babe."

*click*

Trina stared at herself in the mirror, her mouth ajar with a shocked expression on her face. She couldn't believe that that had just happened. Her entire body felt flush, her cheeks taking on a rosy color as she imagined how it would turn out. She felt a dark spot in her panties spreading when she heard Tyler's ringtone go off in the other room.

********

"Look sorry about the studio getting double-booked," Matt said as he walked through the door of Trina and Tyler's apartment. "That was my fault."

"It was so surreal to see a celebrity standing in their home," Trina thought.

He was carrying two big duffel bags as he walked over to Trina. He gave her a side hug, his cologne filling Trina's nose with memories of their previous shoot. He placed the bags gently on the couch.

"Got some studio gear in there, photography, video, the works," Matt said to Tyler.

"Video gear?" Tyler asked, confused.

"Just in case," Matt replied vaguely with a smirk. "Is that your bathroom?"

Matt was already sauntering over as he gestured towards the closed door, bag in hand.

Trina skittered over to open the door for him, making long direct eye contact as Matt passed her. Another breeze of his scent wafted into her nose. She felt electricity flowing between them before the door closing broke it off.

She turned around and gave a nervous smile to Tyler, who was looking at her with a perplexed face.

He did not like this. He did not like this at all. His suspicions were confirmed when Trina walked past him and started stripping her clothes off. As she leaned over from the waist, digging out her outfit from the duffel bag that Matt had brought, he saw a dark spot growing in the crotch of her panties. His irritation grew to anger, which quickly subsided as reality settled in. They needed this money bad.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Tyler asked.

Tyler watched as Trina slipped on a microbikini, a shiny silver g-string and a top with cups that barely covered her areolas. Over that she slipped on a sheer pink nightgown with short sleeves and white fur lining the skirt. Tyler felt his dick growing in his pants as he watched her pose in the mirror. She twirled around and smiled at him. Her rosy cheeks matched her outfit.

"How does it look?" she asked.

"U-uh," Tyler stuttered.

"You look fucking stunning," Matt boomed out from behind.

Tyler turned around in surprise. Matt was in a simple outfit. A tight white top and shorts hugged his muscled frame, the color contrasting greatly with his skin tone.

"It is going to be impossible to balance the exposure," Tyler muttered.

Matt's smile turned into a frown when he saw Tyler standing idle.

"Are you setup yet?" he asked annoyed.

"Oh, uh, not yet!" Tyler stammered.

"Will get to it!" Matt ordered.

Tyler sprang into action, digging into the bags and pulling his own gear from the closets.

Tyler listened to the mumble of Matt and Trina conversing in their bedroom. Their bedroom. He heard her giggling and turned the corner to see her playfully slap Matt on the chest. Tyler's irritation was growing visible causing Trina's expression to drop.

"Ready yet," Matt asked bemused.

"Yeah, lets get this over with," Tyler said as he moved to get ready.

Tyler guided them through the poses and snapped rapidly. The pair of models noticed the hastened pace and rolled their eyes as Tyler yelled out instructions before even checking the previous photo.

In truth, Tyler was feeling more comfortable with the camera in his hands. Trina's enamoured staring at Matt was because he was famous, not because he was another man in her life. Trina's comfort with his touch was because she was a professional model. These types of thoughts ran through Tyler's head as he continued to snap photos, keeping the momentum going as the flashes went off. But in truth, he unconsciously noticed the signs of something more. Tyler paused to take in what was before him. Trina stood in front of Matt, her arms raised and her fingers holding Matt's face gently. Trina's skin was flushed pink and her aroused nipples poked through the shiny material. In that second, Tyler watched Trina breath heavily with her eyes half hooded and her hips swaying gently in Matt's hands.

A flash filled the room and marked the end of the shoot. Tyler breathed a sigh of relief, a tension that had gripped his shoulders was slowly dissipating. He watched as Matt sat on the foot of the bed, listening to Trina gibbering in excitement. Matt's face was right on plane with Trina's breasts which jiggled as she gestured widely.

"Hey Trina," Matt interrupted her. "Are you down to do a bonus shoot like last time?"

"Like last time?" Tyler said in confused irritation.

Trina stammered as she turned to Tyler, her face now a rosy color.

"I'll pay $25,000," Matt offered.

Both Trina and Tyler's mouth dropped as they looked at each other. Twenty-five thousand dollars was a lot of money for them, enough to pay off their student loans and cover rent for a few months. Their eyes spoke what their mouths could not.

"W-well," Tyler started. "If Trina wants...?"

"Yes!" Trina bounced in excitement.

Matt pulled her in and whispered in her ear. Tyler watched in confusion as his hands held her hips tightly. She giggled as she pulled back, biting her lip with sultry look on her face.

She skipped over and hugged Tyler, pulling him in to whisper in his ear. Her hot breath blowing against his ear and her feverish warm body pressing into him caused him to feel the tightness growing in his pants.

"He's asking your permission to, um," she paused to think. "Take photos where he looks like he is...having sex with me."

Tyler's mouth dropped. His body felt numb as his mind raced.
"I can't let this happen," he thought.

But as he stared down at Trina's beaming face, he knew she would never forgive him if he refused. He nodded hesitantly.

Trina cheered in joy, pulled him into a deep kiss. She winked at him as she pulled away, her fingers trailing on his arms as she slinked away to another man.

Matt laid on his back with his hands behind his head. Trina lithely crawled across the bed until she lay in between his dark legs. Matt gently ran his hands through her hair and gently pushed it down. Her ass was in the air, her face hovering inches from the growing mountain in his briefs.

Tyler stared through the viewfinder. His wife's paltry g-string hid little from the camera. Her glistening pussy lips swallowed up the thin fabric and her petite dark red asshole was winking at him around the string. He watched as a thick drop of her sticky juices oozed down and fell onto the bed.

The sounds of the shutter and flashes drowned out Trina whispering, "Oh wow..."

Matt's cock was sticking out of the bottom of his briefs. The huge plum sized head bobbed as he shifted in the bed. Each flash cycle filled her vision with white light before the image of Matt's cock filled her eyes again. She unconsciously was drawn in, slowly inching her face closer and closer. Her hot breath caused it to jump and stiffen.

Suddenly, Matt sat up and grabbed her ass. She yelped in shock as he pulled her towards him, the motion pushing his torso out. His black cock filling her open mouth caused her to release a muffled squeal. He held her there, his hands spreading her ass cheeks apart caused her pussy to gape for the camera. His fingers inching dangerously close to her aching slit caused her to moan quietly around his cock.

"What the fuck man!" Tyler yelled angrily, though not even realizing that his wife's mouth had been invaded.

Tyler moved to unlock the couple from each other when Matt put up his hand, stopping him in his tracks.

"Just take the photo, man," Matt ordered sternly.

Tyler looked at Trina gently swaying her hips as if to signal that this was what she wanted.

Trina heard Tyler grumble before the flashes began again. They barely registered through her closed eyes. Her tongue was swirling around the opening of Matt's cock, the salty pre-cum oozing out made her mouth water as she sucked. She felt it swelling inside of her mouth, pushing deeper into mouth as her jaws stretched. When Tyler begrudgingly stated that they were done, Matt suddenly let go of Trina's ass which caused her to spring back up. A thick string of spittle dripped down her chin. She wiped it off with a shocked look before catching Matt staring with a coy smile.

Matt peeked around Trina. The look on his face unnerved Tyler. It was sinister. Like a cat about to pounce on it prey.

"Go setup the video camera I brought, boy," Matt commanded.

Tyler stood motionless for a few moments in a tense stare off with Matt before hesitantly leaving the room. Tyler cursed as sorted through the bags, finally finding the video camera in the last duffel bag he searched. It was nestled amongst stacks of bills, completely disassembled.

Back in the bedroom, Matt had gently pushed Trina off the bed and sat at the foot of it.

"How about you give me a little dance show while we wait," Matt teased.

"Oh, oh I don't know," Trina covered her face as she blushed. "I'm not really a good dancer."

"Oh, come on," Matt coerced before starting to beat box while rapping. "Girl's bouncing up in the club..."

He spun her around and slapped her ass. She yelped in shock and started swaying her hips in response, his rough touch stimulating her to act. She bobbed and swayed her hips, stepping in beat with Matt's voice.

"This is so cool," she thought. "This is like a private acoustic session!"

She looked over her shoulder and bit her lip while staring into Matt's intense eyes. She turned back and felt her body move on its own. Closing her eyes, she danced without inhibition. Her lily-white ass cheeks bounced in time as they shifted back towards Matt, calling out for his touch again.

Matt admired his faintly visible handprint already on her ass. He resisted to urge to grab her hips and ram his face between those soft round pillows. He quietly slipped off his briefs as he continued to rap, unbeknownst to her. His hands started caressing her legs and ass, slowly running up and down her body as she swayed in front of him. He gently slipped the spaghetti straps of her night gown off her shoulders, the sheer fabric dropping to the floor without a sound. He pulled her in close, so that she was now straddling his legs. His unsheathed black spear stood tall in between her legs; the dripping head pointed straight at her little pink pussy.

Trina had not realized any of this had occurred. Eyes closed, she continued to dance and shake her body for Matt's gaze, guided by his voice. That's when she dipped her hips and felt a slimy rod poke her inner thigh.

She yelped and jumped to move away but Matt's hands on her waist kept her in place.

She looked down and marvelled in shock at what she saw. Matt's cock was inches from her pussy. The flared head glistened with precum, a thick droplet oozing out as she stared. The thick shaft was heavily veined and was terminated with balls that were comically large.

Matt pulled her off her feet into his embrace. She landed on his torso, his cock jutted out from between her legs and she unconsciously started grinding her aching pussy against his shaft. Their lips met and tongues intertwined as Trina's inhibitions left her. She moaned loudly as Matt's hands massaged her sensitive breasts and caressed her bare stomach. Her hands stroked the length of his cock, her fingers barely able to reach around his thick girth.

Suddenly she pulled away.

"No...," she whispered and paused. "I can't do this to Tyler."

She tried standing up but Matt gripped her with one hand to hold her in position, the other hand grasping his cock slapping it against Trina's covered crotch.

Her legs started shaking in response when he started swirling his cock across her throbbing pussy. Feeling felt her resistance fade, Matt moved his hands to her rounded ass and gently guided them in circles atop his cock.

Trina soon grasped the cock between her legs with her own hands and started grinding hard against it. The cathartic release caused her to moan loudly, audible from the other room.

"Is this wrong?" she thought.

The thick head pushed into the fabric and teased her pussy with penetration.

"No...Tyler doesn't provide me with anything!" her mind raced.

Matt's hands slid up his cock and pushed Trina's hands off.

"Matt has given me what Tyler has not," she reasoned.

He deftly pushed aside the paltry fabric protecting her pussy with his cock and slid the tip of his cock between her soaking pussy lips.

"Yes!" her mind screamed with desire.

Matt shifted his hands to her hips and was ready to thrust when Trina's hips plunged down by themselves.

"FUCK, YES!" Trina squealed.

Matt's cock speared into her soaking pussy with ease, sinking a few inches into her immediately. Trina muffled her scream of pleasure as she started bobbing her ass on his cock.

"Oh yeah baby, I knew you had it in you," Matt groaned.

************

By the time Tyler returned, Matt's cock was already bottomed out in Trina's pussy. The room was filled with the sound of Matt's thick cock squelching into her soaking pussy and was accompanied by her delirious moaning.

Tyler watched with his mouth agape as Trina, with her hands on her knees, lifted her ass up and slammed Matt's thick cock back into her. She stared back with her eyes half hooded in a lust-driven delirium. No response or excuses left her lips as she bobbed silently. Her ass slapping against Matt's torso kept time in a world that had grinded to a stop for Tyler.

"Hey, start filming bozo," Matt interrupted Tyler's thoughts in a nonchalant tone.

Matt pulled Trina back and spread her legs wide open, grasping her pale white thighs in his hands. Though her bikini was still on, it covered nothing. The thong was pushed aside. Trina's pussy lips were stretched tight around the thick black cock pistoning into her, crowned by a neat patch of brown hair. Her top had been unceremoniously displaced by the action, her puffy nipples half exposed and her tits bounced in time with his thrusts.

Tyler watched in silence as Trina reached down and began rubbing her engorged clit furiously and, like a switch, her moans started turning glutaral. Her eyes rolled slightly and her body twitched uncontrollably.

"Wh-what the fuck's going on!?" Tyler screamed.

The sounds of her body being plundered built up to a crescendo that was terminated by her staring straight into Tyler's eyes and yelling:

"I'm cumming Tyler!" Trina screamed. "I'm cumming!!!"

She convulsed atop Matt uncontrollably as the first waves of intense pleasure racked through her body. Her juices exploded out from around Matt's cock, splattering loudly on the hardwood floor.

"Oh, this cock is so good!" she moaned loudly.

The men watched her in silence as she twisted and gyrated atop Matt's lap, her mewing filling the room as she rode out the tail end of her orgasm. Suddenly the room grew eerily silent, the only sound was Trina's loud panting as she sat with her head hanging down.

Tyler shook in visible irritation, his anger growing to a new peak.

"Fuck this," he said, turning around to leave the room.

"You want the money or do you want to live on the streets boy?" Matt threatened.

Tyler stopped in his tracks.

"You wanna be a homeless loser, Tyler?" Matt asked the now silent man. "Or you wanna help your wife make some money?"

Trina stood up weakly and Tyler watched in awe as each inch of Matt's cock was slowly revealed. Trina grunted in discomfort as the large head popped out of her pussy, releasing another small squirt of trapped juices. His eyes fixated on her pussy as she walked towards him. They were gaping slightly, the lips engorged and a fiery red. Strings of sticky juices covered her pubic hair and were smeared across her opening.

Tyler could not believe that THAT was just inside of his wife.

She now stood in front of him, staring deep into his eyes. Her stare was inquisitive, with little regret. She grabbed his head and pulled him into a long deep kiss, one hand reaching down and stroking his cock through his pants. A few moments later she felt his cock jerking rapidly against her hand.

"I'm doing this for us," she whispered into his ear. "I love you."

"Grab the camera T," Matt said in the background.

Trina grabbed the camera from Tyler's limp hand and slowly strolled back to Matt, giving Tyler a wink before returning her focus to Matt.

She passed over the camera silently and knelt between his legs. She held his cock up with her hands and gently nibbled the underside of his cock. She gave little pecks as she made her way up to the tip. Her bright red lip-sticked lips kissed and mouthed the thick head of Matt's cock as she stared at the camera.

"Ever give a blowjob to a real dick Trina?" Matt asked.

Trina sat back and shook her head.

"Well open wide," Matt stood up and grasped his cock in his hand.

He slapped the head of his cock against her outstretched tongue before laying his cock across her face. The image of his black cock laying completely across her pale freckled face, her eyes crossed, and mouth agape was too perfect for Matt to have even imagined when he was planning this.