Black Seduction at the Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These innocent little white influencers are always so easy," Matt thought in his head, bemused.

He pulled back and slipped his cock into her mouth.

Trina cried out in discomfort as she felt her jaws stretching wide. The salty bitter taste of his cock smeared with his precum and her juices caused her mouth to water. He started pumping slowly, grasping her head with his free hand. Trina didn't hesitate, leaning forward and taking more of Matt's cock into her mouth. Matt filmed his point of view as she bobbed on his cock, the young wife barely able to take much of it.

"That's it," Matt coached her. "Relax, you're doing great."

Matt's cock slowly crept deeper into her mouth, and before long Trina was gagging on half of his cock. Tears fell from her eyes and left trails of smeared mascara as sticky spittle escaped her lips and fell onto her chest and thighs. Matt enjoyed the view of her plump lips stretched around this cock in the screen of the recorder.

"Hmm," Matt mused. "Them be some plump blowjob lips."

Tyler stood awkwardly out of focus in the background, unsure of what to do. Matt placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed down causing her to gag loudly. He guided her motions, building depth and speed as she became accustomed to blowing a large cock. He grabbed a handful of her hair and thrusted in, holding his cock deep in her throat. She coughed and gagged as she tried to breath, small rivulets of tears ran down from her eyes. He started face fucking her in earnest, pumping in and out of her mouth at a rapid pace. She coughed and gagged as she struggled to get breaths in between the meat filling her throat. He slowly pulled her off, before pulling her face into his scrotum.

"Suck on my balls, baby," Matt ordered.

Trina moved in and began hungrily attacking Matt's balls. As she licked and sucked on his scrotum, Matt's cock ran across her face. When Matt pushed her away, the face staring into the camera had trails of dark makeup running down it. Trina's make-up freckles had smeared into a brown mess. Streaks of spittle and precum covered her face. Suddenly Matt pulled her up by her hair and threw her onto the bed.

"H-hey!" Tyler objected to the rough treatment towards his wife.

Matt just silently tossed him the camera.

"Show em how a good little slut should be for her lover," Matt ordered as he stripped off his shirt.

Trina shifted backwards to the edge of the bed and raised her ass up, reaching behind her and spreading her pussy lips apart.

Matt gestured to Tyler to get a closer shot. Through the viewfinder, Tyler watched his wife's pussy wink at him around the shiny thong before darkness filled the image.

Matt moved in and slid the thong off gently, letting it fall down her legs before stepping back and giving her ass a hard slap.

"Oh!" Trina squealed in shock.

A bright red handprint formed on Trina's ass cheek which jiggled from the strike. Matt pushed Tyler aside and began running his cock across her opening, teasing her with little pokes.

"Ohhh!" Trina moaned. "PleasefuckmepleasefuckME!"

Matt laughed.

"Is this what you want, slut," Matt said as he slid the head of his cock up and down her pussy. Trina's hips swayed and fidgeted in impatience.

"Yes!" Trina yelled before moaning loudly into the mattress. "Pleeeeeease!"

He bottomed out in her in one motion, causing her to stuff her face into the bed before springing back up as she shouted, "Fuck!"

He started pounding her roughly. He raised one hand and brought it down square on her ass, the sound bouncing around the small room. He continued this treatment, Trina's moans following each spank revealing her true nature. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her up. One of his arms wrapped around her stomach, the other grabbing a handful of her breast and began kneading it roughly between his fingers. Trina moaned loudly and reached behind her to grab Matt's ass, gently guiding his quickening strokes. Tyler watched Trina's unattended tit bounce rapidly as Matt fucked his wife. Their intertwined limbs were stark against each others body, black on white and white on black. Their grunts and moans filled the room before Matt abruptly let go of her. She collapsed on the bed and his cock left her pussy with a loud pop.

"Get into position bitch," Matt said as he flipped her over.

Trina laid on her back and splayed her legs as wide as she could. She reached down and pulled her pussy lips open. Her breasts swelled with her breath, the normally snow-white mounds were pink and were topped by distended angry red nipples. Her pussy gapped and twitched in anticipation. She looked up at Matt and licked her lips.

Matt grabbed Tyler and pulled him down in front of her

"Get a closeup of that sweet pussy," Matt ordered.

Trina stared down at the camera between her legs, wishing it was Matt's big black cock instead. Trina looked down into the camera lens with a look of arousal and lust clouding her face as Tyler filmed her juices oozing out of her throbbing pussy.

Matt pushed him aside and stood between Trina's legs. He slapped his cock against her pussy, running the length across her soaking slit. She mewed in protest of the teasing.

"Please, Matt," she cooed. "Fuck me with your big black cock."

Matt chuckled before collapsing on top of her, his cock plunging deeper into her pussy than ever before. She screamed and wrapped her limbs around him tightly. Her nails dug into his back as she started squirming underneath him, her body surging with pleasure. Juices sprayed out from her pussy with each stroke and her moans soon turned to screams of pleasure. Matt continued to pound her relentlessly, the exertion turning them both slick and shiny with sweat as they filed the room with the smell of sex. Tyler grimaced and turned away but continued to film Matt's large balls slapping against Trina's strawberry red ass.

"Ooooh Matt," Trina moaned. "Cum in me."

"What?" both men blurted; one shocked, the other amused.

"I'm so close," Trina hands caressed Matt's back. "Fill me up, make me cum on your amazing cock again!"

Matt twisted around to see Tyler's expression, a face that could not face the reality in front of him and was contorted in pain.

"Fuck yeah!" Matt yelled. "I'm gonna breed you, you little white slut."

Her words invigorated him and he quickened his thrusts to a fever pace. It was only moments later that Matt roared loudly before slamming his cock down deep inside of Trina. Tyler watched Matt's balls contract before his cock started jerking wildly inside of his wife's pussy.

"It's sooo warm!" Trina cried out loudly, her moans building with each pump as she felt her pussy being filled.

Trina's ass start quivering in response as Matt continued to cum. After a few pumps, each contraction of Matt's cock caused a gush of thick white cum to burst out from the tight seal of her pussy lips around his cock. Rivulets of her juices and his virile cum began pouring down her ass as they held their tightly coupled position.

As their breathing slowed, Matt slid his cock slowly out of Trina's well-fucked pussy. A flood of thick globular cum rushed out as Matt moved to the head of the bed. Matt appeared blurry in the background of the video, Trina sucking on his softening cock and moaning as she extracted a few remaining droplets of his cum into her mouth. In focus, Tyler filmed the copious amounts of cum that continued to ooze from her quivering pussy. The flow barely slowed when Matt walked out of the room. They listened to him urinate in their washroom before hearing a flush. Trina sat up looked down at Tyler, a tinge of regret on her face. Tyler looked away in shame.

"You on the pill?" Matt's asked, startling the couple with his sudden return.

"Yeah," Trina pouted, Matt's return reinvigorating her desire.

"That's too bad," Matt replied.

Trina watched him as he got dressed. She dipped her fingers into the pool of cum she was sitting in and sucked on her fingers loudly.

"Alright, I've got a meeting soon," Matt said as he started to leave. "I'll see you two lovebirds again soon."

He winked as he slipped out of the bedroom.

When they heard the front door close an awkward bubbled permeated the bedroom. The stink of sex suddenly registering in their nose. Trina looked down at Tyler who refused to look her in the eye. Her eyes moved down to his crotch, a tent forming in his pants. She grinned.

Trina turned around and raised her ass up with her head down on the bed. She reached behind her and pulled her pussy lips apart. She felt another glob of Matt's cum drop out.

"Come on babe, I want you to fuck me," she cooed, swaying her hips to entice him in.

Trina felt the camera land beside her in the bed and heard Tyler unzip and drop his pants on the floor. She felt him slip inside of her with little resistance and paused as he bottomed out.

They both felt it. She didn't grip his cock as tightly before. He didn't stretch her out like he used to. Tyler grabbed her hips and began pounding her rapidly in frustration. He stifled his disappointment when he started cumming only seconds later. Trina barely registered his paltry contribution to her flooded pussy.

They cleaned up and showered together in silence. When they left the bed room they found a duffle bag left on the couch filled with cash and a mountain of camera gear. Twenty-five thousand dollars as promised. Tyler breathed out and felt some sense of relief. At least it was not for nothing. A note lay beside the envelope.

"I want the video by next week."

***********

They didn't talk much about it in the weeks that followed. Trina couldn't gauge how Tyler truly felt. He always shuffled his way into their office reluctantly, clearly not wanting to relive the experience. But she did catch peeks of him jerking off to the clips while he was editing.

Trina's social media exploded with new followers after the video was released on the top porn streaming sites. It had accumulated nearly 40 million views already. "White freckled influencer gets tricked into interracial cream pie" was the title. After this video dropped, she rebranded her media to be a more suggestive pin-up style. She was disappointed that the comments shifted from the friendly supportive comments from fellow contributors to men leering and making suggestive comments about her body. At least, she rationalized, she was able to monetize with a private subscription service.

Months passed and their financial situation improved, as did their relationship. The thoughts of that day had begun slipping out of their mind when Trina got a text message from Matt.

"Hey baby, you were really popular again. Looking to get you in for another shoot, Tyler can do it if he wants."

Attached to the message was a picture of a dimly lit room filled with black men fucking dainty white girls in every position imaginable. The harsh flash made their white skin overexposed and glaring, the black men barely visible. Some of the girls were getting double or triple penetrated.

Another picture arrived in her inbox. Matt's cock laid across a girl's face, looking obscenely huge. She had a dazed look, her make-up smeared and running, with streaks of cum coating her face.

Trina bit her lip. She felt her panties getting soaked underneath her jeans and her breath quickened.

She tapped out a reply to Matt and sent it with a smile.