Black Sheep Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still bent over the bed, Robin was panting as well, even harder than Alex. "We... We shouldn't have done that... Alex, we shouldn't have done that," he gasped, as he at last managed to pull himself up and start putting his clothes back on.

"What are you talking about Robin? That was great! We've gotta do it again sometime!"

But Robin didn't seem to be listening to him. He just mumbled something which Alex didn't hear, finished making himself presentable, then said a quick goodbye and practically ran out of the room. Alex got his own clothes back on as he heard the front door open and close quickly. He looked out the window and watched as Robin hurried down the street, in the direction of his own house.

Alex stepped away from the window and lay down on his bed. A part of him knew he should be worried. By doing this, he may have irrevocably changed the relationship he had with Robin. He could also get in a lot of trouble for doing things like this. But the other part of him, the part that seemed to be getting bigger and stronger, didn't really care. After all, it had been amazing. And he did want to do it again. And he figured it probably would. And he couldn't wait.


12