Black Sheep Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex is caught and has to live with the consequences.
5.6k words
4.67
13.4k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biguy5774
Biguy5774
135 Followers

All characters are eighteen.

***

Over the next week, Alex could hardly keep himself from fucking Robin. They did it whenever they got the chance. They hung out almost every day of the week, and anytime it was just the two of them it wasn't long before Alex was cajoling Robin into sex. And he usually ended up succeeding. It didn't matter so much that Jamie couldn't hang out with them as much as he used to, since Alex preferred to be alone with Robin most of the time. It worked out well. At first they stuck to just Alex fucking Robin's ass, but eventually Alex got more and more bold, and he was able to convince Robin to try all sorts of things. He was spanking Robin's ass while he fucked him, calling him a slut and whore, he was pulling out before he finished and cumming all over Robin's back, he was making Robin suck his cock and swallow down all his cum, or just plastering Robin's face with it. It seemed like Alex was coming up with something new to try every day.

Robin, for his part, was not as enthusiastic about it as Alex was, to say the least. Every time they finished Robin would swear it was the last time he'd let Alex fuck him. He was frightened of being caught and filled with shame that he was messing around with another boy. He frequently told Alex that it didn't seem right that his first time had been with a guy instead of a futa. Alex always tried to play it off, telling him that it didn't really count as losing your virginity when it was with a boy, that lots of guys their age experimented like this, that they were just messing around. In the end he was always able to win Robin over. As much as Robin protested, he was just as horny as Alex was. So it wasn't difficult.

Sometimes Alex would feel bad about what he was doing to his friend. When he reflected upon it, it was obvious that he shouldn't be making Robin do these things with him when he clearly didn't really want to. But when the two were alone that perverse, wicked feeling would always come back to Alex, and before he'd know it he'd be stroking Robin's knee or reaching under his skirt, and then before long they'd be fucking.

It was on Sunday that things went bad. Alex had decided to try a new position. Robin was over at his house, his mother had gone out with some friends and his father was grocery shopping, so Alex figured they would have the time to experiment a bit. He had the chubbier boy hang down off the side of the bed, upside down, while Alex mounted him from above, fucking his ass. Robin's small cock was aimed right at his face, and when he came his cum shot right into it. It was a lovely sight, and Alex almost came himself right then. But the week of almost nonstop sex had really improved Alex's stamina. He'd already been fucking Robin for fifteen minutes, longer than he ever had before, and he was feeling like he could go longer. Unfortunately he wouldn't get the chance to find out.

It was just when Alex found himself getting close that the door opened. He turned and saw his father standing in the doorway, a shocked expression on his face. "Dad!" he cried, and quickly pulled his cock out of Robin's ass and rushed to cover his nudity, grabbing up his boyshorts laying on the ground and tugging them on hastily. Robin in turn fell forward and had to scramble to get up and grab his clothes, trying to wipe the cum off his face with his hands. Alex just stood there, staring at his father. Inside he was panicking, but he had no idea what to say to him. He was speechless.

At last his father broke the silence. "Robin," he said, coldly, "go clean yourself up and get out of here." Robin did as he was told and ran out of the room, half dressed, cum still on his face, clutching the clothes he still had to put on. Alex's father closed the door as he left. It was just the two of them in the room now.

They were silent again. Alex's father stood there, looking down at Alex, breathing heavily. Alex could tell there was fury behind his eyes. After a few minutes he heard Robin run down the stairs and head out the front door. It was then that Alex decided to speak. "Dad, I'm sorry, I -"

"You're sorry?" His father cut him off. He stepped closer as he spoke. "You're sorry? Do you have any idea how serious what you were doing is? Do you have any idea at all?"

"Dad it was no big deal we were just -"

His father cut him off again. This time not with words but with a slap across the face. "Not a big deal? Not a big deal? I'll show you what a big deal it is." With that Alex's father grabbed him by the hair and dragged him over to his bed. He bent the boy over the side and swiftly tugged down his panties, and then began spanking Alex harder than he'd ever been spanked before. The smacks came fast and hard. Robin had no idea where his father got the strength from. It only last a little over a minute but it felt like forever. When it was over Alex was shocked to find himself crying. Suddenly, all the confidence and swagger he'd begun to feel over the last week evaporated. He felt like a little boy again. His father was panting from the exertion and, when he realized his son was sobbing, he pulled him to his chest in a great, loving hug. "Oh Alex, baby, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," he sobbed. He was almost starting to cry too.

They held each other, crying together for awhile until at last Alex's father pulled back and looked his son in the eyes. "Alex, I don't like having to do this to you. I don't want to have to force you to live a certain way. But you don't understand the consequences of doing things like this." He paused a moment to sob. "I suppose I've never told you about what happened to your uncle."

"My uncle?" Alex as confused. He had no idea he even had an uncle. His father continued.

"Yes, my brother, Bobbie. He was a lot like you. He didn't like wearing skirts and dresses. He was always getting in fights at school and being rude. Then one day, when he was in college, they caught him having sex with another boy. Do you know what they did to him then, Alex?"

Alex could only shake his head in response. His father let out another sob and then spat out the next few words. "They castrated him Alex! They cut his balls off!" To emphasize this she reached down and gripped her son's penis through his panties. Alex gasped in pain. "They just snipped 'em right off! And y'know what he's doing now? He works in a brothel Alex. That's the only place he can get work. They just stick him in a hole in the wall and the futas come and just fuck him. They don't even see his face." He released his grip on Alex's genitals. "I just don't want that to happen to you too."

Alex had no idea what to say to this. He never had a clue that something like that could happen to him. All he could manage to sputter out was, "I'm... I'm sorry dad, I didn't know, I..."

"Please, Alex," his father gave one last sob as he began to compose himself. "Please just start acting like a boy. Please just stop with the fighting, and the frumpy clothes and all this."

By now Alex had stopped crying, but this last sentence left him on the verge of tears once again. He didn't want to do it, but there was no other option he could see available to him now. He just morosely nodded his head in assent.

And so, Alex went with his father to the mall, with the goal of buying Alex a brand new wardrobe. It wasn't a fun experience for him. It was embarrassing enough going clothes shopping with his father, but what was actually being bought made it even worse. His father tried to involve Alex in the decision making, but as far as Alex was concerned, all the things he picked were as bad as anything else he could get. So more often than not his father made the call. Dresses, skirts, tank tops, yoga pants, all the things Alex hated to wear filled up their shopping bags, and all Alex could do was just accept it glumly.

The worst part was the underwear. Alex was hoping he'd be spared that at least. After all, as far as he cared nobody ever saw the boy shorts he wore all the time anyway. So why did it matter? But his father insisted. "Shopping for new panties is always fun Alex! You can pick some things out that'll make you feel sexy," he said. But Alex didn't want to feel "sexy." He wanted things to stay the same.

For about an hour he and his father shopped at Victor's Secret. Alex's mind boggled at how many different kinds of panties there were. And his father seemed to want him to have all of them. Bikinis, hipsters, cheekies, and thongs, all of them lacy and skimpy and see through. His father would hold a pair up and say "how bout this one?" and all Alex could do was shrug. And then there were the bras too. Alex's father was adamant that he needed to start wearing bras. "Every man has to have bras Alex," he said, "it's a fashion thing. And there's other reasons too." He winked at him when he said this last part. Alex almost gagged.

The true nadir of the day came when they passed the lingerie section. Alex was about to walk right by it, but his father stopped him. "Y'know Alex, why don't we look here for a sec," he said, "maybe there's something you'd like." Alex knew for a fact that there would be nothing in there he would like. But they looked nonetheless, and it wasn't long before his father found something.

"Oh goddess, Alex come over here, come look at this!" Alex came over to where his father was and looked at what he was pointing out. Before them was a full body male mannequin, thin and lithe, adorned with a full set of matching lingerie, consisting of a bustier, thong, garter belt, and stockings. The stockings were plain and simple, but the rest were black with rose decorations, and frilly on the edges. Alex hated it.

"Oh, it's gorgeous!" his father said. "If I had something like this twenty years ago, when I was still young and pretty... Oh Alex sweetie, I'm buying this for you."

"What? Mom I don't need..."

"Oh, c'mon Alex, you're eighteen now. I know what kids your age get up to. You might not need it now, but you'll be happy to have it someday. It's a bit expensive but I'm sure you're mother will understand."

And so Alex had, along with all the other awful panties and bras, a brand new lingerie set. Walking out of the store, his hands full of gaudy pink bags, he never felt more embarrassed in his life. He knew that every person who looked at him as he walked by knew those bags were full of skimpy panties and lingerie. He was absolutely mortified.

Then came the hair salon. Alex had always had unruly hair. He liked it that way. Well apparently his father wanted to change that too. He went into the salon with a neck length, messy mane. He came out of it with a stylish, neat, and feminine pixie cut. Things really were going to be different for him from now on.

The next day he had to go into school actually wearing the clothes his father had bought for him. While he'd been out shopping his mother had taken it upon herself to throw out most of his old clothes, so he didn't have much choice. He was thankful it was fall and still chilly, so at least he could get away with not wearing a skirt. Instead he chose a pair of black yoga pants, and an old long sleeve shirt he still had, with a new Victor's Secret PINK hoodie over it. For underwear he tried to wear a plain pair of bikini panties he'd gotten the day before, one of the only non-skimpy pairs he'd been allowed to get, but his father stopped him before he could leave.

"Young man, you are not going outside with panty lines that bad! If you're gonna wear pants that tight you need a thong underneath it. And put a bra on too!"

And so, Alex went back to his room and put on a lacy baby blue thong instead, and put the matching bra on with it. The little piece of fabric sliding between his ass cheeks was an alien feeling, as was the feeling of bra straps on his shoulders. He sighed as he pulled his yoga pants back on, figuring he'd just have to learn to deal with it. He briefly looked at himself in his mirror. The pants he was wearing left nothing to the imagination, especially with the thong underneath. He might as well have been walking around with his ass hanging out. Well, at least the pants were comfy.

His father ended up making him put on a bit of makeup before he could leave, but thankfully he was running low on time so he had to race out of the house before things got too bad. The walk to school was strange. These new clothes felt foreign on his skin, like his body was rejecting them. He felt exposed, almost like he was naked. But he trudged on.

Robin wasn't waiting by the flagpole for him. Nor could he find him in the cafeteria before school. They hadn't talked since the incident the day before. Alex sat alone until the bell rang, then duly went to his locker. Walking through the halls, he once again felt the stares of the other students as he went by. But this time they weren't staring at the freak who wasn't wearing boy clothes. They were staring in amazement at his sudden change. A few of the futas, no doubt, were even ogling him. At one point he even heard a wolf whistle. He tried to tell himself it wasn't aimed at him.

As he approached he at last found Robin waiting for him. He looked at the other boy warily, not sure what was going to happen. "Robin, I -"

Robin cut him off before he could finish. "Oh my goddess, Alex what happened to you?" there was a look of concern on his face. "You look... you look so... normal..."

Alex sighed and looked at his feet. "My dad made me get a whole new wardrobe. I gotta start dressing like a boy now."

"Oh, Alex I'm so sorry, I -"

"No, Robin, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been making you do those things with me. You were right, it was too risky."

"No Alex, I am sorry. You weren't just making me do it, there was a part of me that really wanted to do it too. I couldn't control myself. And anyway, I didn't even get in trouble. You're dad must not have told my parents. Otherwise they would've killed me."

Alex could feel himself start to tear up. He closed his eyes and covered them with his hands. "Oh, goddess Robin -" That's when he felt Robin's arms clasp around him. Robin had drawn him close into a tight hug. All Alex could do was surrender to it, letting his friend comfort him. He started to feel a bit better.

When Jamie saw Alex's new look he was similarly amazed. Alex didn't tell him the full story of what had happened, just that his parents had finally gotten fed up with him and made him wear real boy's clothes. Jamie was sympathetic but, as usual, he tried to look on the bright side of things. "Well hey Alex, that just means you can look nice at the party this Saturday!"

Alex didn't show it, but he groaned inside when Jamie said that. He'd forgotten all about the party. Nor did he really want to go to it, especially now. But even so, he said he would. And he still had to keep an eye on Robin. So he resigned himself to his fate.

The rest of the week was strange. He continued to go to school in his new femme clothes. On Wednesday his father even went out and bought some new ones while he was at school. So now he had even more clothes he hated. At school he continued to get looks, and it was getting harder and harder to deny what was causing them. The futas of the school had taken notice of his new look, and they approved. One day a big blonde one even stopped him in the hall and tried to flirt with him. He had to push past her, shouting that he had to get to class. He heard her mutter "bitch" as he went by.

On Thursday he finally ended up having to wear a miniskirt. He didn't enjoy it. He spent all day at school trying desperately not to flash his panties, a pink cheekie pair with a lace back. He could tell that every futa he passed had her eyes fixed on the hem of his skirt, just hoping for a breeze or a stray movement to give them a nice show. He'd never been so self-conscious. He supposed this was just what it was like being femme.

At last Saturday came. Normally Alex was relieved upon the arrival of the weekend, but he was dreading going to the party even more than he usually dreaded going to school. At the last minute Robin ended up getting sick and not being able to go, briefly giving hope to Alex that he could weasel out of it too. But Jamie pressed him so hard, talking about how little time they'd been spending together lately and how fun it would be, that Alex still felt he didn't have much choice but to go. When he informed his parents he would be going to a party that night things got even worse. They were happy to see him getting out more, but his father went a bit overboard with it. He insisted on picking Alex's outfit. Alex hadn't been planning on wearing anything special, but his father wasn't having that. He ended up going out wearing a short black and white checker-print mini skirt, black thigh high socks, a black tanktop that left his midriff exposed, and a gray sweater jacket. Underneath he had a lacy black thong and a matching bra. On top of that his father made him wear heavy make up, rouge and eye shadow and everything. He felt like a whore.

Jamie and his mother came to pick him up around eight. The party was at the house of one the track team futas, C.J. Apparently her parents were gone for the weekend. Jamie's mother dropped them off and they went inside. Immediately Alex regretted coming. A tall, muscly futa answered the door and leered down at them, a red solo cup in her hand. "Welcome to the party boys!" she said, "Veronica's in the living room Jamie."

"Thanks, Tegan," Jamie said. He took Alex by the hand and brought him into the house. Evidently he'd been here before. There was a loud, obnoxious pop song playing over a sound system. Sure enough they found Veronica sitting on the floor in the living room. A bunch of other futas were sitting around the room, on a couch or in one of the chairs or on the floor like Veronica. When she saw Jamie approach she turned and stretched her arms out toward him.

"Hey, there's my sexy little boy," she said, "c'mere and give me a kiss." Jamie went over to her and gave her a peck on the lips and than sat down on the floor, cuddling up to her. Alex hung back a bit, leaning against a wall. Nobody seemed to really notice him.

The futas were just sitting and chatting, drinking beer and passing a joint around. As was usual with futas, the topic eventually turned to sex. One of them, a stocky latina futa, was talking about how much she loved porn. "God some of those porn stars, if could just get my hands on one I'd fuck him all day. Even the hottest bitch at our school has nothing on one of them. Y'know that one, Dylan Harper? I've been watching videos of him like every day. Just beating my meat to a pulp over his ass." She mad a furious jack off motion over her crotch as she said this.

Another futa sitting next to her, who had short blonde hair, spoke up. "Man, Dani you could jack off to anything, you don't even need porn. How many times has the coach had to tell you not to jerk off in the showers?"

"I can't help it, when the beast needs release nothing can stop her!"

All the futas laughed at this. Then another futa called out, "Hey, Jamie, you're a guy! We were having a little discussion before you showed up about this. Do you ever jerk off?"

Jamie looked shocked, blushing madly. "Huh? I..."

Another futa piped in. "C'mon we already settled this. Guys don't jerk off. They can't even cum from touching their dicks. They just play with their ass."

"No, we didn't settle anything, shit-for-brains, we just stopped talking about it. Now we have an actual guy here and he can tell us. Now c'mon Jamie, do you ever jerk your little cock off?"

Jamie was obviously uncomfortable. "I mean... I..."

At last Veronica interceded. "C'mon guys, I told you before he doesn't like talking about this stuff. Lay off."

Standing off by himself, Alex heard all of this. He felt bad for Jamie, but at the same time he couldn't help but laugh. Futas were so dumb. They really didn't understand anything about guys.

Biguy5774
Biguy5774
135 Followers
12