Black Sheep Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things went on like this for awhile. The futas just talking and bullshitting each other, while Alex just stood around bored. Eventually he just stopped paying attention to it all together. He just stood there, playing on his phone, as an hour and a half went by. That was when he suddenly felt a presence standing over him. He looked up and found the futa who had answered the door earlier right in front of him.

"Hey cutie," she said, obviously a little drunk, "what're you doing jusht standing over here by yourshelf? Why don't you come join the party with me. We can dance a little."

"Sorry. I don't like dancing," Alex said. He glanced to his side to see where Jamie was, hoping he could get away. To his dismay he saw that his friend and Veronica were gone.

"Awwww, c'mon baby, you're too shexy to be all alone at a party. You don't need to a be a good dancer, just come over here and shake that cute little butt a bit." With that she put a hand of Alex's waist.

Alex flinched under her touch. He jerked away from her. "Sorry, I've gotta go find my friend." With that he walked off in a hurry. Behind him he could hear the futa muttering something harsh.

He wandered through the unfamiliar house, searching desperately for Jamie. It seemed as if every room was filled with people partying. How many had been invited? At last he decided to look upstairs. It didn't seem as if many people were up there, but he hadn't been able to find Jamie on the first floor so he didn't have many other options. The second floor consisted of a long hallway, with a few rooms on either side. He figured they were bedrooms. Peeking into one, he found it empty. He suddenly became nervous about getting caught sneaking around up here, when he heard something coming out of another room. He turned and saw a door across from him that was slightly ajar. He came closer and peeked through it.

Inside was somebodies bedroom. Sitting upon the bed he saw Veronica. She was naked besides a pair of black boxer briefs, her large breasts heaving in front of her. Her back was facing him. Straddling her lap was Jamie. His top was off, showing a lacy white bra underneath. The bra had a front clasp, which was undone, so it was hanging off his shoulders, exposing his nipples. Nipples which Veronica was engaged in licking and kissing. Jamie's head was leaning back, his eyes closed, a look of ecstasy of his face. Every now and then he made little high pitched mewling sounds.

Veronica pulled away from his chest to look up at him adoringly. "You like that baby?" she asked, breathily, "you like me sucking your nipples?"

"Oh, oh goddess, yes Veronica," Jamie replied, between moans. Jamie's hand reached down between the futa's legs and started groping. Alex could see the large bulge of the futa's cock.

After a few moments, Jamie signaled that he wanted to climb off Veronica's lap. He got on his knees on the floor and, after at last pulling his bra off all the way, started fumbling with Veronica's underwear. After a moment he pulled out her large cock. It was about nine inches, fairly average for a futa. Alex stared, transfixed, as Jamie began kissing and licking it, paying special attention to the tip. After awhile he at last took it into his mouth. While stroking it with one hand, he bobbed his head up and down over, getting about halfway down each time. Now it was Veronica's turn to lean back and moan. "Ohhh, goddess, baby, did they teach you this at your femme camp?"

Jamie pulled of her cock briefly and smiled bashfully up at her. "Yeah," was all he said, then he went right back to his work. It was only a few minutes later that Veronica started grunting in earnest. She put her hand on the back of Jamie's head and pressed him down all the way on her cock. He closed his eyes and seemed to struggle a little as the futa gave a loud moan. Then she released her hold on the boy and let him come up for air. Jamie caught his breath and smiled at her. It seemed that he'd swallowed Veronica's entire load, not missing a drop.

"Oh Jamie, that was magnificent," Veronica panted. Her cock still stood proud and hard in front of her.

"Yeah," Jamie replied, as he climbed back up on her lap, "are you ready for the best part though?"

"You're damn right I am," said Veronica, grabbing a bottle of lube from next to her and proceeding to lube up her dick. Jamie, pulled his panties down, a lacy thong that matched his bra, and waited for her to finish. Once she was done, he began slowly lowering himself onto her cock, groaning all the while, until at last he was fully impaled. He sat there for a few moments, then started pulling himself up, and began slowly bouncing up and down on the futa's engorged phallus.

"Oh, Veronica, you're so big," he groaned, as he began to pick up speed." Under his skirt, Alex could see his small cock flapping as he moved.

Alex could only stand watching a few moments of this. At last he pulled himself away from the door, marveling that he hadn't been seen. He hadn't wanted to spy on his friend like that, but a strange mixture of disgust and, he hated to admit, arousal, had compelled him. He had no idea Jamie was like that. That he was such a cockwhore. Back in the day Alex had always assumed that deep down Jamie was like him in some way. But now he knew for a fact that wasn't true.

An immense feeling of loneliness came over Alex as he went downstairs. The pounding music seemed to beat against his skull, the sounds of all the other kids from school dancing and drinking and having fun tormented him. He needed to be alone.

The kitchen seemed like it was empty, so he ducked in there, hoping he could find some solace. For a moment he stood there, trying to collect his scattered thoughts and feelings. But he was interrupted by someone saying, "hey." He gave a little jump at the sound, and turned to see a brunette futa, with shaggy neck length hair, standing by the counter, a red solo cup in hand. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," she said, a sympathetic, if awkward, look on her face.

Alex quickly turned away, embarrassed. "It's okay," he said, trying to save face, "you just surprised me, is all. I thought nobody was in here."

"I just came in here to get some time to myself," the futa said, "I can get out of here if you want..."

Alex sighed. He felt a little silly now. He still wanted to be alone but he didn't want to anybody to know something was wrong. "It's alright. I just needed a breather myself." He turned back to face the futa. She cocked her head at him, looking a bit confused.

"Do I know you?" she asked. "You look a little familiar."

Alex eyed her a little. She looked kinda familiar herself. "I don't know. Maybe."

At last the futa's face lit up in recognition. "Oh yeah, I remember you," she said, "you're Jamie's friend! We met on the track field a couple weeks ago, remember? Alex, wasn't it?"

The memory of that day came flooding back to Alex. He groaned a little inside. That day had really been the beginning of all his troubles. "Yeah, I remember," he said, "I'm sorry, I forgot your name though."

"That's alright, I wouldn't expect you to. It's Erica."

"Well... hi, Erica." Alex felt a bit awkward now. He didn't know if he wanted to stay here. But he also didn't know where else to go.

"Hey, did you really punch Ricky in the face that day?"

Alex winced. He put a face over his hand and turned away slightly. "Yeah," he said, meekly, "that was me."

Erica laughed. "Honestly, that's awesome. That bitch deserved it. If he wants to be a little dickhound then fine, but he doesn't have to be such a cunt too."

Alex couldn't help but laugh a little at that. It wasn't the response he was expecting. "Yeah, Ricky can be a real pain in the ass."

"That's for sure." Erica motioned to some bottles beside her on the counter. "Hey, you wanna drink? We got some stuff here."

Alex was a bit hesitant. But it passed. "Yeah, sure," he said. Erica picked up one of the bottles, opened it with a bottle opener that was lying around, and held it out to Alex. He came a bit closer to her and leaned against the counter beside her. The awkwardness was gone. He felt comfortable now.

The two of them ended up chatting and drinking together for awhile. Alex was surprised at how much he enjoyed hanging out with a futa. He'd never been interested in even being friends with one before now. It seemed to him like they were almost a different species. But he was enjoying himself. Erica was friendly and funny. She wasn't flirting with him or trying to harass him. She seemed like she was interested in him as a person.

After a long time of chilling with Erica, Alex's phone vibrated. He pulled it out and was surprised to see the time on the screen. He'd been hanging out in the kitchen for more than hour. He'd completely lost track of time. The text was from Jamie. It read:

Hey were r u? Parents want me home early. If you want a ride we gota go now

Alex quickly texted back that he was in the kitchen. He turned to Erica. "Um, sorry, but I gotta get going. My friend's leaving, and he's my ride."

"That's okay," Erica replied, "I had a fun time hanging out."

"Yeah. Yeah, I had a good time too."

"Why don't you give me your phone number?"

Alex hadn't been expecting that. For a moment he didn't know what to do. "Um," he began at last, "I guess you can have my number." He told it to Erica and then hurried out of the kitchen, bumping into Jamie almost as soon as he left. Jamie of course wanted to know what he'd been doing all this time, but Alex just brushed it off. Soon Jamie's mother arrived to pick them up and the two of them were headed home. It was while sitting in the back of the car that Alex got a text.

Hey! It's Erica. We should chat some more sometime

Sheepishly, Alex replied with a simple "okay," and put his phone away. For some reason, he was buzzing with excitement. He supposed that it hadn't been such a bad idea to go to the party after all.

12