Black Sheep Boy Ch. 06

Story Info
The final Chapter. Alex and Erika come to terms.
3.4k words
4.73
10k
24

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biguy5774
Biguy5774
135 Followers

All characters are eighteen.

Alex spent the next few days in a haze of sadness. He got texts from Erika the next morning, trying to apologize and explain what happened, but he ignored them. His friends and family noticed the change in his behavior and attitude, but he just brushed them off without a real explanation. He just couldn't believe that Erika had betrayed him. He'd thought that she had real feelings for him, that she wasn't just using him, that she wanted him for more than just his looks and his body. But that was wrong. She was like every other futa, not giving a damn about any guy's feelings, not even viewing them as human beings, just fuck toys for them to have their way with and then toss aside. It was like his heart had been wrenched out of him.

Erika a few more times to contact him after he didn't respond to her text on Sunday morning. He kept ignoring him. After one more on Monday, Alex figured she was done trying. He was glad for it. Now he could really start forgetting about her, getting used to her not being in his life. But on Wednesday night, that changed.

Alex was laying in bed, messing around on his phone a bit before going to sleep, when suddenly a message appeared at the top of the screen. It was from Erika.

can we please talk

It was shortly followed by another one.

please

For a moment, Alex was determined to ignore these ones too. He continued flipping scrolling up on Twitter, as he had been before they'd come. But soon, he came to the end of his feed. He didn't know what to do then. But then it came to him. If he was going to keep getting messages from this futa, then he should really just delete her messages and block her number. So he closed Twitter and went to his texts with her. Before he went to block her though, he paused and read over the messages she had sent again. It suddenly dawned on him how desperate she seemed. There were about seven of them all together, the first of them apologizing and explaining herself, but the ones after begging him to respond to her. A sudden twinge of guilt struck him. He decided he should at least tell her he didn't want to see her again before really cutting of contact. He owed her that much. He at last sent her a message.

What is there to talk about even?

It only took a minute to get a reply.

im sorry about the other night i shouldnt have acted that way i was just too excited and lost control i didnt mean to hurt u

Well it doesn't really matter what you meant to do, you did hurt me

i know and im sorry

i really like u and i dont want to stop seeing u over this im sorry i really am

Alex scowled looking at these messages. It was so easy for her to say that kind of bullshit. Obviously it was harder for her to live up to it.

Yeah, okay. You said that before and then what? You basically just tried to rape me

You're just like every other futa. You say you like a guy, that you want to be with him and get to know him, but really you just want his ass. Well too bad, go find some other slut to fuck

He hesitated before sending that last message, but he sent it nonetheless. It was harsh, but it was how he felt too. The reply took longer to come this time.

alex thats not how it is i really do like u and i do want to i really do want to be with u for u its not just sex i dont care if we ever hace sex even i just wanna be with u i dont wanna be rthat kinda futa i wanna be i wanna be the kinda futa u want me to be

i wanna be ur futafriend

These texts gave Alex pause. Despite himself, he started to feel some sympathy for Erika. Maybe she was telling the truth. Maybe she did want to make things right. But how could he know for sure? How could he trust her?

I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so harsh. I just don't see why I should trust you really

i will do anything alex if theres anyway i can earn your trust i will do it please just give me the chance

Alex thought for a bit. Was there anything she could do? After awhile, an idea came to him. He quickly sent her another message.

Okay fine. I'll give you another chance. But there is something I want you to do

please ill do anything

Tomorrow before you have practice I want to meet you on the field. I want you to introduce me to your teammates.

is that it?

Yes. If you can do that I'll stay with you

okay! deal!

With that, Alex said goodnight. He fell asleep easily, thinking over his plan. The next day, he packed a bunch of old clothes he still had laying around in his backpack. He wore the normal girly clothes he usually did to school, but after class he went off to one of the boys' bathrooms and changed into a pair of baggy jeans and an ill fitting t shirt, no bra. He quickly washed off the makeup he had one and messed up his well coiffed hair. Looking in the mirror, he once again saw the weird little caveboy he once was staring back at him. It was perfect.

He hurried toward the track field, texting Erika he was on his way. When he arrived he found her waiting by the bleachers. When she noticed him coming, a look of surprise came over her face. He went up to her, stood in front of her and said, "Okay. Let's go meet the team."

The two of them went over to entrance to the locker rooms. Erika told Alex to wait while she went in. He stood around for awhile, and when she finally came out she was dressed in her track suit, and she had the whole team behind her. The other futas stopped, and stood around looking confused when they saw Alex. But Erika didn't miss a beat. She went right up to Alex, stood right next to him and put an arms around his waist, and confidently told her teammates, "I'd like to introduce all of you to my boyfriend, Alex." Many of the assembled futas looked surprised. Some of them snickered amongst themselves. But after awhile most of them moved on, some of them saying "hey," or something as they went by.

As the rest of the team finished filing past, Alex was surprised to see Veronica approach the two of them, with a cocky grin on her face. "Well, well, well," she said, "I knew there was something you weren't telling me Erika. Boy, is Jamie gonna be surprised to learn about this."

Erika laughed and rubbed the back of head. "Ah, you always see right through me, Ver."

"Well, make sure you treat him right. If even half the things Jamie's told me about this boy are true, then he's a real keeper."

After this Erika and Veronica went off with the rest of the team for their practice. Alex stuck around and watched from the bleachers. This time though, he was happy to spectate. He knew now that Erika accepted him for him, that he was more than just a lay for her to brag about. Now, seeing Erika do what she was best at filled him with pride and affection, because he knew that she was his, and he was her's. When it was over, she came jogging over to him. "So," she said, panting slightly, "are we okay now?"

Alex smiled. "We're more than okay." Then he leaned in and gave her a deep kiss, ignoring the few hoots that arose from the futas that were still on the field.

As it happened, Alex's parents were going away for a quick trip that weekend. They would leave Friday night and not be back till Sunday, in the afternoon. Alex told Erika about it as they left the track field together, and she excitedly agreed to come over that Friday night. When he got home from school that day, Alex was abuzz with excitement and nervousness. His parents left at six, and he Erika was coming over at eight. He rushed to get ready for her, putting on a blue skirt that came to just above his knees, with black tights underneath. On top he wore a tight black sweater, and he did his makeup as best he could as well. He didn't bother changing out of the rather plain underwear he had worn to school that day. He had something very special planned.

At last Erika arrived. The two of them sat around and chatted for a bit, then ordered a pizza and watch a movie together. While they sat on the couch next to each other, Erika put her arm around Alex's shoulder and he leaned into her, resting on her chest. There was nowhere else in the world he'd rather be. When it was over they sat together for a wild, talking a bit, but mostly just enjoying the feeling of being next to each other. At last, Alex looked up into Erika's eyes, and she leaned in and kissed him, and they started making out there on the couch. Erika's hands started to roam over Alex's body, running over his back and his legs as her tongue danced in his mouth. After awhile she pulled back.

"We don't have to do anything you don't want go do tonight," she said, "we can take things slow. It's alright."

Alex smiled. "Do you want to go to my room?" he asked.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with that?"

Alex just took Erika's hand, said, "c'mon," and gently lead her upstairs and into his room. They sat on his bed and in short order resumed making out as they had been on the couch. After awhile, Erika's hands started to move under Alex's sweater, running over his smooth belly. At this, Alex pulled back. "Hod on a sec," he said, "there's something I want to do before we go further." He started to get up off the couch and reach into his dresser.

"I hope you don't keep me waiting too long," Erika said coyly.

"I'll be quick," Alex replied. When he found what he needed he repetitiously brought it out and went off to the bathroom, where he quickly started to strip out of his clothes. When he at last stood naked, he held what he had grabbed out in front of him. It was the rose patterned lingerie set that his father had purchased for him at Victor's secret. At the time he had been mortified at the thought of wearing such a thing. Now he was very thankful his father had bought it. He tried to get it on as fast as he could, not wanting to leave Erika waiting. The bustier and the thong were easy enough, but the garter belt and stockings took some doing. When he eventually figured them out, he went to the mirror and looked himself over. He was beautiful. He smiled and playfully blew a kiss at the mirror, then hurried back to his room.

When he got there, he opened the door slowly, not wanting to show Erika everything too quickly. He leaned his head in the room, keeping his body behind the door. "Hey there," he said, "hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

Erika smiled. "No, it's fine. I was keeping myself occupied just thinking about you."

"Well," said Alex, "you can do a lot more than think now," and he stepped out from behind the door.

Erika's jaw dropped when she saw him. "Oh my goddess," she said.

Alex smiled. "Like what you see?"

Erika said nothing. She just got up, walked over to him, took him in her arms and kissed him deeply, her hands moving down his back to cup his ass. Alex lost himself in her kiss, holding himself up by her neck, enjoying the feeling of her hands squeezing his butt. After awhile of kissing, she pulled back, and lead him over to his bed. He flopped down on his back, and Erika straddled him, taking off her top and revealing her D cup breasts. She started laying kisses all down his neck and chest, her hands roaming over his body, before pulling herself back up and kissing him on the lips once again. Alex felt his little cock grow hard in his thong. His hands started to roam over her body as well, playing with her tits and running down her hard abs. He reached down to her crotch, feeling her hard cock through her jeans. She moved her hands down to her waist and quickly unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off, leaving her in just a pair of black boxer briefs, her bulge obvious. They continued kissing and groping like the for awhile before Alex motioned for her to move over.

Erika rolled onto her back on the bed. Alex got up and knelt in between her legs. Her bulge was inched away from his face. Hungrily, he fished her dick out of her underwear, until it was standing tall before him, in all his glory. He stroked it a little, before he began laying kisses down the shaft. Once he got to the bottom, he licked it straight up to the tip, where he kissed the head a few more times, before taking it into his mouth at last. He held the head in his mouth, licking all around it, at her slit especially, and was rewarded with a little moan. Finally he began taking her more into his mouth, lowering himself slowly, trying to go as deep as he could. He'd spent the last couple nights practicing with his dildo. But even so, he found he could only get a little more than half of her twelve inches in. He quickly pulled off, gasping for breath.

"Need a little more practice, huh?" Erika said, giggling a little.

Alex smiled, then resumed his efforts. He took her back into his mouth and started bobbing up and down, trying to use his tongue as much as possible. At the same time he used one hand to play with her balls and the other to stroke the parts of her shaft he couldn't draw into his throat. Erika leaned her head back and groaned. "Ohhhh, you've gotten good at this." In no time she was groaning even more. More and more pre-cum was flowing into Alex's mouth, and he knew she was close. At last he felt her tense up, and she exploded into his mouth. This time, he took it all into his mouth, swallowing as much as he could, though some of it leaked out through his lips.

At last he pulled off her cock and swallowed the last of her cum. Erika looked at him hungrily. "You're turn," she said. She guided him onto his hands and knees, his ass up in the air, which she began to grope and play with. "You have a lovely ass Alex," she said, smacking it playfully. Alex laughed and thanked her. She spanked him a few more times, eliciting soft little yelps from Alex. At last she moved the strip of his thong out of the way, exposing his tight rosebud. Alex started a little as he felt her tongue touch his hole. It was a strange sensation. But he quickly grew to enjoy the feeling of her tongue sliding over his tight entrance, penetrating it lightly, and moving across his sensitive taint and balls. At the same time Erika's hands found their way to his crotch, where they took his hard little cock out of his thong. It was leaking pre-cum profusely. She stroked it gently, just enough to keep him on edge without coming. At last she withdrew her tongue, and slipped a finger into his wet ass. Alex moaned as it entered him, and moaned even more so as she started milking him expertly. Pre-cum was practically flowing out of his penis as she put another finger inside of him, all the while gently stroking his dick. Just as he was close to coming, he sighed in frustration as her fingers left his ass, and her hand abandoned his cock. He looked behind him to see her getting up on her knees, her cock standing proudly before her. "Are you ready?" she asked, breathily.

Alex didn't hesitate. "Fuck me. Please."

Alex told her where the lube was in his nightstand. When her cock was ready she returned to where he was still laying. She pressed the tip against his hole, holding it there for a second. "Okay," she said, "I'm gonna put it in." And so she did, slowly pressing it in. Alex gasped as her hard cock broke through his anal ring, and he felt her girth start to fill him up. There was some discomfort but he tried his best to bear it and keep himself relaxed. After what seemed like forever she at last bottomed out in him. He couldn't believe how full he felt, like he could feel her in every part of his body. It was so much better than his tiny dildo. She stroked his shoulders and leaned over to kiss him on the neck. "There, there. I'm in." She held it there for awhile, before starting to slowly pull out till only the tip was inside, then she slowly pressed it back all the way in. She kept doing this, slightly picking up speed each time, until she had a nice pace, gently thrusting into him and pulling back out. All he could was take it, letting the feeling flow through him. He was moaning more and more and his cock was leaking like crazy now, and he was glad it was out of his panties so they wouldn't get stained.

Erika continued fucking him for awhile, and at last she leaned over again, to whisper into his ear, her voice sounding different now, hungry, lustful. "Do you want me to go faster?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Faster it is."

And with that she picked up the pace, really giving it to him, the sound of her thighs slapping against him filling the room, joining with his feminine moans and her animal groans, each growing more frequent. He lost himself in the pleasure, feeling as if his body was disappearing, replaced with just a being a pure sex, as the inevitable orgasm drew closer and closer, her cock going faster and faster into his ass, and at last he arched his back and threw his head up and gave one last high pitched shriek and the pressure finally burst, and he felt like something in him was exploding and his cock spurted more cum it ever had before all over his bedsheets. He'd never came from his ass before.

Erika continued fucking him for awhile longer, with him exhausted, just trying to stay propped up on his hands and knees, until at last she finished and he felt his ass fill up with a warm feeling as her cum shot into him. She stayed over him for a few more moments, panting, as he felt her cock at last grow soft, and she finally pulled out of him.

He turned onto his back and looked up at her. She smiled gently down at him. "Did you enjoy it?" He could only grin in return.

When they were done and had cleaned everything up, Alex changed into a little black nighty he had. Erika, laying in his bed, grinned when she saw it. "If you're gonna wear that we may have to go another round, before bedtime," she said.

He climbed in and snuggled up with her. "Well, I wouldn't really mind that to be honest," he said. She wrapped and arm around him and kissed his forehead. Alex had never been so happy in his life. He was still filled with post-coital warmth. For awhile the two of them said nothing. At last, Alex spoke. "I'm really glad I met you," he said.

Erika pulled him closer to her body, wrapping her other arm around him too, looking directly into his eyes. "I am too Alex. I am too." And so they lay together like that, Alex knowing in his hear that there was nowhere else he'd rather be.

Biguy5774
Biguy5774
135 Followers