Black Sheep Boy Ch. 05

Story Info
Alex goes on his second date with Erika.
2.2k words
4.52
10.5k
25

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are eighteen.

Alex was giddy with anticipation in the lead up to his second date with Erika. Where before he'd been nervous and full of doubt, now he could hardly wait till Saturday rolled around. His friends noticed how much better his mood was now, but he didn't tell them the reason. He felt he still had to keep up appearances. At least for now.

He and Erika had decided that, for their second date, they'd go see a movie. One of the local theaters was playing a special re-release of the original Sleepaway Camp, a movie the both of them loved, just for how weird it was. The night before, Alex did something he'd never done in his life. He picked out an outfit. He still had no idea exactly how a guy was supposed to dress for a date. Should he wear a dress, or was that too formal for just going to the movies? Was this miniskirt too short? Would it make the wrong impression? In the end, with some help from the internet, he decided on a pair of tight blue jeans and a billowy black blouse that had white polka dots. When he was picking out underwear, he pulled out a matching bra and panty set, lacy with little white stars on it. It was very sexy. The trouble was, the bottom was a thong. He felt that was a little too much. He still wasn't sure how far he wanted to go with Erika. So instead he picked a plain black bikini panty.

The next day, Erika was going to come pick him up at six. He ended up even putting on a bit of makeup. He was practically breathless in the last hour before Erika arrived, going over his looks in the mirror, hoping she'd like it. At last Erika texted him that she was outside, and he raced out, once again hoping to avoid questions from his parents. When he got in Erika's car, she gave him a big smile. "Wow, you look really great," she said. Alex smiled back and thanked her. He no longer felt nervous or shy at all around her. But the way she stared at him still made him feel strange.

There weren't many people seeing the movie, so the two of them ended up having a row all to themselves. They chatted in the dark before it began. At one point Erika just smiled down at him, not saying anything, and when Alex asked what she was doing, she said, "just thinking about how much I'd like to kiss you."

Alex smiled coyly. "Well, maybe you should then."

Erika leaned down and kissed him, and it was lovely. It lasted longer than the first one had, and Alex almost wondered if they were going to start making out, but before that happened the movie started, and so they stopped.

Alex found himself getting pretty engrossed in the film. As far as dumb slasher movies went, it was very entertaining, in it's own weird way. Suddenly, about half an hour in, Alex felt Erika's arm drape over his shoulder. He looked over at her and found her giving him a little smile. In return, he moved closer to her, and laid his head on her shoulder. They watched the rest of the movie like that.

When it was over, the two of them walked out of the theater, talking about how they'd liked it. They both agreed that the final scene, in which the killer Angela is revealed to be a woman who thinks she's a futa, was one of the most iconic images in horror history. Afterward, they got a quick dinner at a local diner. Then it was time to get home. But as they sat in the diner's parking lot, Erika asked him a question.

"Hey, you don't really have to go home just yet, do you? Like you don't have a specific time you're parents want you home?"

A feeling of nervousness came over Alex. He knew where this kind of questioning could lead. He still wasn't really sure what he was okay with doing tonight. But he decided to press ahead anyway. "No, not really. My parent's never really gave me a curfew or anything."

"Well, since you have the time, do you mind if I show you something?"

Alex agreed, and they drove off. After a short drive they ended up going down a short road up a hill that was right near the bridge that crossed the river which bisected the town. There was a little space by the side of the river with parking spots. Erika pulled into one and stopped the car. "There's a little kinda hiking trail that people use here to walk along the river," she said, "sometimes at night I like to park here, cuz it's a nice little view. Especially at night when the lights downtown are all on."

Alex looked out through the front window. The moon was big and bright, and the stars were fairly visible, and downtown was all bright and lit up, bustling with cars and people. It was really was a pretty view.

The two of them sat there, talking some more, just chatting about the movie and general life things. Eventually a there came a lull in the conversation. The two of them just looked at each for awhile. At last, Erika broke the silence. "Y'know, you're really hot Alex."

Alex giggled at this. "Yeah, you're hot too."

Erika laughed in turn. "That's good to hear, haha." Then in only a moment, she was leaning toward him, and they were kissing. This one was deeper than before, deeper even than the kiss at the movies. Alex was surprised when Erika slipper her tongue into his mouth, but before long he reciprocated, and their tongues danced together as they kissed. They were making out like that for a few minutes before Alex felt Erika's hands, which had started around his shoulders, move down, till one was on his waist, and the other going down toward his ass. He shifted a little, allowing her to get a better feel of his butt, and was reward with her sliding it down the back of his jeans, and squeezing one of his cheeks over his panties.

Alex had never felt this way before, so submissive and feminine. He was entirely at Erika's command. He was enjoying himself, yet something left him uncomfortable. But he just tried to ignore that and enjoy himself.

They continued making out like that for a bit longer, before Erika's wandering hands made their way to Alex's chest. She groped through his blouse, feeling for his nipple, before pulling back for a moment, to sat, "I wanna take your shirt off." Alex acquiesced and slowly she lifted it over her head, leaving him in just his bra. She smiled wide when she saw it. "Very sexy," she said, leaving Alex blushing. She started kissing at his neck, slowly going down to his clavicle, as her hands reached under his bra, and began gently rubbing his nipples. He started giving little moans under her ministrations, surprised at how much he was enjoying this. He'd never played with his nipples before.

Soon, Erika took one of his hands in hers and brought it down to her crotch. "Feel how hard you make me," she whispered in his ear, before resuming her kisses. He could feel it easily. Through her jeans her cock was rock hard, straining desperately against the denim that encased it. Alex started stroking it hesitantly through the material, trying to gauge exactly how big it was. He to admit it was a bit intimidating. After awhile of this Erika whispered in his ear once more: "you wanna see it?"

Alex nodded his assent, and so she pulled away and fumbled with her jeans. Once unzipped she pulled them halfway down her legs, revealing a pair of gray boxer briefs, which bulged obscenely. She quickly fished her tool out of them, and at last her cock stood exposed in all it's glory. Twelve inches of rock hard futa dick, sprouting tall and proud from her crotch. Alex was mesmerized. Erika stroked it a bit, and leaned back in her seat, looking amused as she watched her date stare at her. "Don't be shy. Come touch it."

Tentatively, Alex reached out a hand, running his fingers over the shaft, going down to cup her massive balls, then running them back up to the head, which he rubbed gently. "Ah!" Erika gasped, "that feels good." Alex continued running his hand over it, then slowly gripped the shaft with his hand. He could hardly fit his fingers completely around it, but even so he began slowly stroking it. After a few moments of this, he realized it was getting slightly slick, and was amazed to see how much pre-cum was leaking from the tip, running down the sides. He ran a finger over it, brought it to his lips and licked. "How is it?" Erika asked.

Alex smiled bashfully. "Not bad," he said. Then he resumed his efforts, stroking Erika's cock. He began to lean forward and bring his face closer to it, gave the head a hesitant lick, and was rewarded with a gasp from Erika. "Please keep going," she said. Encouraged, he continued, licking it more, longer and slower, taking his time. Now Erika was moaning, and her pre-cum flowing even more, wetting her shaft and letting his fingers glide up and down it more easily. At last he decided to go for broke and took her head in his mouth, holding it there and suckling it gently, her pre-cum filling his mouth as he lapped it up eagerly. His little cock was rock hard in his panties.

After holding the tip in his mouth for awhile, started gingerly bobbing his head up and down, testing how far he could go each time. Erika patted him on the back, telling him, "it's okay, go slow, don't try it all at once." Alex found he could get about four inches of it before the discomfort was too much, and he kept going at it, moving his head up and down her shaft, and stroking her as well. Erika was moaning more and more as he did this, and she even began bucking her hips slightly, and he knew she was close. He didn't know what he wanted to do about the cum, but the decision was quickly made for him as Erika gave out one last deep moan, and then Alex felt his mouth flooded with a musky liquid. He tried to take as much as he could but soon he felt it leaking out of his mouth, and he had to pull off for fear of choking. With his mouth gone, the cum kept coming, several more spurts bursting from Erika's cock, a couple even hitting the ceiling. Alex knew futas came a lot, but he had no idea it'd be that much. He swallowed what there was in his mouth, and tried to catch his breath. He looked at Erika. Her eyes were unmistakeably filled with lust.

"I want to fuck you so bad right now," was all she said.

Alex froze. Suddenly, all the uncertainty he'd had about Erika, about what he was doing with her, came flooding into him at full force. It was one thing to fantasize about being fucked by her. But now that the proposition was there, right in front of him, he had no idea if it was what he really wanted.

"I uh, I don't know, if that's something I really want to do," he said, hesitantly. In his head he suddenly became aware of how much stronger she was than him.

The look of lust and hunger didn't leave Erika's eyes. "C'mon, it'll be fun, I'm already so worked up..."

"No, I'm sorry, I really don't think I'm ready for that kind of thing, I'm really sorry."

"Oh listen, I'll be gentle, it'll easy, just c'mere..." Suddenly Erika reached out and grabbed Alex by the arm. Surprised, Alex cried out and flinched, yanking his arm out of her grasp. The spot where she had grabbed him hurt.

When she heard the sound Alex had made, the look on Erika's face changed. She looked alarmed. "Oh my goddess, are you okay? Did I hurt you? Goddess, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I swear, I..."

Alex just turned away from her. "I wanna go home now," he said, meekly.

"Alex, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I was just so worked up, I didn't mean to..."

"Please just take me home."

With that, Erika faltered and fell silent. She started the car again, and headed off back to Alex's house.

They didn't talk the whole drive. When at last they reached his house, Erika tried to apologize again, but Alex simply responded with a curt "it's okay," and got out of the car, and hurried into his house and to his room.

It was there that he laid on his bed and thought over what had happened. He felt like crying. He'd really convinced himself that Erika had been different. He'd thought that she had wanted him for more than just sex. But he'd been wrong. She was just like every other futa. He was right not to trust any of them. His arm was still a little sore from where she had grabbed him and he'd yanked his arm away. It was still throbbing a little when he finally drifted off to sleep.