Black Sheep Futa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she left she noticed one of the futas standing off to the side, messing around on her phone. "Hell yeah," she said to herself, "this is some great stuff on here. People at school are gonna love this shit." Erika didn't know what she was talking about. She just headed out the door, calling her mother to come pick her up.

She found out on the next school day what the futa had been talking about. She had taken a video of practically the whole party. It was supposed to stay within a small circle of friends that she shared it with, but of course it wasn't long before the whole school knew about it. On Wednesday, Erika came into school and was surprised to find Riley wasn't waiting for her next to her locker, as she did everyday. It occurred to her that Riley hadn't texted her since Tuesday morning either. This was pretty strange. Usually Riley was pretty consistent with keeping up with Erika, sending her flirty texts a few times a day. It was one of the things that could really annoy Erika. He never wanted to talk, just sext. At first Erika was relieved to hear from him less, although she was somewhat ashamed to realize this. But as the days passed it was obvious to her something was wrong. At last, Friday night, while she was laying in bed watching TV, she got a text from him. It was only one word: "So?" She replied quickly.

so what?

Several texts followed this in quick succession.

So wat lol

U really are a asshole

After wat u did u can just talk like that, fuck u

It didn't take long to for Erika to realize what was happening. But she wasn't much in the mood to deal with it.

i dont know what you mean

Yes u do

no tell me

I saw the video. Of u and everyone on the team, fucking Ricky

Erika gave an annoyed sigh as she read those words. More texts came.

Do u have any idea how humiliating it is to know everyone in the whole school saw ur futafriend fucking another guy like that? U just fucking cheat on me like its nothing, fuck u so much you basatrd

Erika read these words dispassionately. She was almost surprised how little she cared about what was being said to her.

i didnt know it was being filmed. sorry

LOL OH OKAY THEN I GUESS ITS FINE

I GUESS ITS FINE MY FUTAFRIEND CHEATED ON ME WITH THE BIGGEST SLUT IN SCHOOL CUZ HEY SHE DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS BEING FILMED

FUCK U ERIKA

What followed were even more texts berating Erika for what she had done. Erika thought they would never stop coming. She put her phone down on her stomach and returned her attention to the TV. It continued buzzing for the next four minutes as Riley poured out all the anger he had on her. At last, when the buzzing lulled for a few minutes, Erika picked her phone up again. She hardly read the messages he had sent her, just went right to typing out her reply.

why do you even care

Wat the fuck wat do you mean why do I care????

Erika decided then that she would really let him have it.

because its not like you care about anything other than my cock. why the fuck do you care if i use it on someone else? i'll still fuck you whenever you want. its not like you have any attachment to me other then sex so who care? just let me do whatever i want and then i'll give you th only thing you actually want from me. you dont have any right to call riley a slut, your just as much of a slut as he is. all you care about is my cock. if your really that mad about then fine, fuck you, but you'll never get fucked by me again

She put her phone down again. She figured that would be it. She knew enough about guys to know that you couldn't talk to them like that and still expect them to want to be with you. For awhile afterward, Riley didn't respond. Erika didn't think he ever would. But then, to her surprise, it buzzed again. The text she got was even more surprising.

Okay ur right. I am a slut big fucking deal. All I want is ur cock big fucking deal. I'm pissed but I dont wanna end this. U can have ur fun all u want just dont let urself get filmed again. Ur lucky ur so good at fucking cuz I wouldnt do this for most other futas

Erika stared in disbelief, reading the message over and over again. She tapped out the only message she could think of.

are you serious?

A few quick messages followed.

Yes im serious, lets just forget about it

Cmon baby, I forgive u just dont let it happen again

Arguing like this made me kinda horny lol, do u think u could come over real quick?

Following this last message was a pick of Riley on his knees in just his panties, his tongue sticking out of his mouth whorishly, and his little cock bulging. Just reading those messages, and seeing that picture, made Erika lose any amount of respect she had left for Riley. She quickly deleted their conversation and blocked his number.

It was the following Monday, after practice, and Erika was chatting with Veronica, telling her what had happened with Riley. She hadn't seen or talked to him at all that day, and was hoping to keep things that way. Veronica was sympathetic. "I'm sorry all that shit happened to you. If I had known it was gonna be like that I never would've set you up with Riley. I thought he was a nice guy. I thought you'd like him."

Erika was impassive. "Don't worry about it V. It just wasn't meant to be."

Veronica gave her friend a warm smile. "You'll find somebody, someday. Don't worry about it."

Erika shrugged. "Yeah I suppose so."

"C'mon then. Jamie's waiting for me over by the bleachers. You wanna come with me and say hi?"

Having nothing better to do, Erika agreed, and off the two of them went. Erika glanced in the distance and recognized Jamie standing there with two other boys. She didn't recognize them. She didn't much care. She was too wrapped up in her own thoughts. She had convinced herself that she would just never find a boy who could feel for her the way she wanted a boy too. She couldn't have guessed how wrong she was.

12