Black Sheep Futa Ch. 02

Story Info
Erika goes to a party and meets someone new.
2.3k words
4.42
5.5k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are eighteen.

Erika was in a bad mood the rest of the weekend. On Saturday her friends went out to see a movie and invited her along with, but she just stayed home. She didn't really feel like going anywhere. When Monday rolled around and she headed back to school she was still in a funk. She lagged a bit at practice, which earned her a bit of a tongue lashing from the coach. Erika didn't know how to explain it really. She just felt out of sorts. In the locker room afterward, while changing, Veronica approached her. The black futa put her arm around her friend's shoulder. "Hey, there," she said, "you doing alright? What was going on out there?"

Erika waved her away while she lowered her sweaty track pants, so she was standing completely naked but for her jock strap. "Don't worry about it Vee. I've just been kinda down lately."

Veronica, who was similarly undressed, put her hands on her hips as she gave her friend a stern look. "If you say so. But you know you can always talk to me right? If something's bothering you, I wanna help you, sis."

Erika smiled. "I know, Vee. Everything's fine though. No need to worry about me."

Veronica continued to look her over for a bit, then finally returned the smile. "So, how was Friday night? I've already heard from some of the others that they had a lotta fun. You finally punch your v-card?"

Erika's smile left her. "I had a good enough time," she muttered.

Veronica gave her friend a disbelieving look. "That's not the kinda tone you'd expect from a futa who just got her first taste of boy-pussy. What happened, was the guy they gave you fugly or something?"

Erika laughed a little, despite herself. "No, it wasn't that. It's just..." she trailed off. She didn't really know what to say. "I guess I always just imagined my first time being a little more special than that."

"Ahhh," Veronica said, nodding knowingly. "I get it now. You're the romantic type, huh?"

Erika blushed and turned away. "I don't know if I'd say that..."

"Hey futa, there's no shame in that. I get it. It's normal to want a boyfriend you can make love to instead of some slut you just fuck and throw away. That's fine. You just gotta realize, there's nothing wrong with partying a little every now and then. We're young. We can plow some sluts now and then fall and love later. Not a big deal."

Erika scoffed. "That's easy for you to say. You've got Jamie."

"Yeah, Jamie's a great guy. And I really like him. But he wasn't my first. I tried on some of the easy guys out there. I got that stuff out of my system. And now it's much easier for me to be a good futafriend for Jamie."

"I guess that's what I really want. What you have with Jamie, I mean. I want that for me."

"Listen, I'll tell you what. This Saturday there's gonna be a party at Corin's house. Lots of sexy guys are gonna be there. You can come, have a good time, meet some of them. Maybe you'll like some. And you can fuck 'em then. And maybe you'll get yourself a boyfriend out of it. Sound like a plan?"

Erika sighed. She supposed she didn't have anything better to do really. And anyway, she didn't much feel like spending another weekend alone. "Okay, fine, I'll be there."

"Awesome!" Veronica exclaimed. "We're gonna get you a boyfriend, baby! Woo!" And with that she slapped Erika on the ass and then went off to go finish changing. Erika smiled to herself. She knew Veronica was trying to cheer her up. And she appreciated it of course. She just didn't know how if any of this would be a good idea.

When Saturday came around Erika was still hesitant about things. But she had given her word and so she dutifully made her way over to Corin's house. The party was pretty crowded. Most of the track team was there along with a bunch of other people, a lot of whom Erika didn't even knew. She wandered around a bit, getting a drink and then going to look for her friends. She finally found Veronica and some of her other teammates playing beer pong in the basement. She stood to the side while she watched them finish. When it was over, Veronica came up to her. She was clearly pretty tipsy. "Heyyyyy, you're finally here!" she said. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't show up haha."

"Yeah, well I told you I'd come, so here I am," Erika replied.

"Hey come over here," Veronica continued, "I want you to meet Jamie!" She took Erika by the arm and brought her over to where Veronica's boyfriend was standing, leaning against a wall, sipping from a cup of pop. Erika protested, saying she had already met Jamie a couple times. But Veronica apparently didn't notice Erika saying so, much to Jamie's amusement.

"Jamie was hanging out over here because he doesn't really drink," Veronica explained. She was about to say something else when a cheer came up from the others. Evidently someone had just come downstairs. Veronica went over to greet them, and Erika found herself alone with Jamie. It was a bit awkward. Erika had spent time with Jamie before, but not much, and never without a bunch of other people. She didn't really know what to say.

"Uh," she finally started, scratching the back of her head. "Kinda seems like parties like this aren't really your thing, huh?"

Jamie smiled bashfully. "No not really I guess. I like hanging out with Veronica, but partying isn't really something I'm into."

Erika looked him up and down. He was really a beautiful guy. He was wearing a short plaid skirt, with black leggings and a tight navy blue top. "Veronica's really lucky to have a guy like you," Erika said, absentmindedly.

Jamie blushed and looked away. "Oh, thank you... I do my best I suppose, haha."

Erika felt uncomfortable. She hadn't really been thinking when she'd said that and now she was a little embarrassed. She felt given too much of herself away talking like that. Thankfully, Veronica showed up again. "Hey, Erika, you remember, I said I'd set you up with someone?" she said.

Erika rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I think I remember you saying something like that."

"Well, c'mon, he's here! I bet you'll love him."

Erika shot a mock, "please help me," look at Jamie, who giggle in return, and then let herself be dragged away by Veronica, who promptly placed her in front of a guy with long blond hair. "Erika," Veronica said, "this is Riley. Riley, Erika."

The boy smiled coyly. "Nice to meet you," she held out a hand which Erika gently shook. She looked Riley over. He was wearing a short black skirt and a matching crop top, with black thigh highs too. His face was heavily made up, most notably with dark black eye shadow. Erika had to admit, he was pretty hot.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone then," Veronica said, giving a little wave. "Enjoy the party!" And off she went, Erika shooting her an exasperated glance as she left.

"So, Veronica's told me a lot about you."

Erika turned her attention back to the guy in front of her. "Oh, has she?"

"Yeah. She said you were a big stick in the mud, but that you were pretty fun when you lightened up."

Erika smiled a little. "Yeah, well, I suppose she's not wrong about that."

"She didn't tell me how hot you were though."

Erika scoffed. "Thanks, I guess." She took a sip of her beer. "You must be pretty cold in that outfit."

Riley smiled. "It's worth it though, don't you think?" He jerked her hips to the side a bit as he spoke, causing his skirt to swish. Erika swore she saw a bit of his panties when it did. Despite herself, she was kind of amused by this guy. Maybe the beer was just starting to hit her.

They kept chatting for awhile. Erika found herself enjoying the conversation. Riley seemed like a pretty fun guy. He was being very flirty, very forward. But Erika didn't really mind. At some point, Veronica brought them more drinks. Erika didn't mind. "Do you wanna go upstairs and dance a little?" Riley said, after they'd been chatting for awhile. Erika said yes and so they went up the stairs. Riley went first and leaped up several steps ahead. When Erika looked up she saw right up his skirt. He was wearing lacy black panties that hugged his ass cheeks perfectly. If Erika hadn't been a bit tipsy she probably would've been embarrassed, and looked away. As it was, her cock was starting to get hard in her jeans.

Upstairs the music was loud and pumping. It was some recent pop hit that Erika half recognized. It wasn't her kind of music, but she could certainly dance to it. The alcohol helped. Riley lead her over to the living room, where there was a fairly large open space, with several other people dancing. Riley brought her to the middle of them and started swaying left and right, his hips swinging steadily. Erika wasn't much of a dancer but she did her best to imitate him. It seemed to work. Riley smiled and stepped closer to her. Erika reached out and ran her hands along his body. He took the hint. Turning around he pressed himself up against her, his butt pressing against her crotch. Erika ran her hands down his chest, down to his hips and his legs. His body was beautiful.

Erika didn't know how long they danced there, grinding against each other like that, her hands running all over his body. She was on fire for him. At one point he tilted his head back and said, "I'm all yours." Erika responded by kissing him on the neck, eliciting a squeal of joy from him. It wasn't long after that that she found him leading her off again. They were going upstairs. He brought her into a bedroom, and then there they were making out, Erika running her hands all over him, pressing him down into the bed.

Soon his top was off, exposing the black lacy bra he had underneath. She kissed down his neck and to his chest, wrapping her arms around him and unclasping it, exposing his nipples which she kissed and licked at. He moaned in response.

"I wanna see your big cock, baby," he said at last. Erika obliged, standing up and quickly unfastening her jeans, letting them fall, leaving her in her boxer shorts. She dropped those too, and her cock stood, rock hard and at attention. She felt like she was barely in control of herself. "Oh my god," Riley gasped, "it's just as big as they always said!" Erika didn't know what he meant by that, but she didn't care. When she finally felt his soft hands slide down the shaft she gasped. It was an incredible feeling. He started stroking her gently, running his hands up and down slowly. And then, at last, he slowly leaned forward and, starting from her balls, ran his tongue up her shaft. It was incredible. He continued this for a few moments, till he took her head in his mouth, and swirled his tongue around. Already, precum was leaking from the tip onto his tongue.

At last he started sucking her in earnest, taking her cock a little ways into his mouth, then pulling off a bit, then taking her in further this time, then repeating this, till he managed to take her up to the hilt into his throat. He held her there for a few moments, then pulled off, gasping. He looked up into her face, smiled, and then resumed his work. It wasn't long before Erika was close. His lips and tongue were like magic on her cock. At last she closed her eyes and grabbed the back of his head and pressed him down onto her cock. With a groan she shot her load right down his throat, holding him there until she was finally done. It was only then that she let him go.

He pulled off her cock and stood there panting and gasping for breath for a few moments. When he'd caught his breath he pressed up against Erika again. "So, I'm guessing you enjoyed that?" he asked. Erika said nothing, just took his head in her hands and pulled his face close to hers and kissed him deeply. They made out for awhile, their hands roaming over each others bodies. Erika was in heaven. This was so much different than at the brothel. At last they pulled away from each other, and Riley looked deep unto her eyes. "So," he said, "how do you wanna fuck me?"

Erika looked at him. Something soured in her. "We don't have to do that yet," she said.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean... we don't have to have sex right away. I really like you. I... I wanna go out with you."

Riley looked a little startled and confused. Then he smiled again. "Okay. We can do that. I think I'd like that actually. We can go slow, if you want."

And so with that he cuddled up to her, and they lay there together in bed for awhile. Eventually they got up and got dressed again and returned to the party. They hung out for the rest of the night, talking and dancing and just having fun. Erika enjoyed herself. When she left for the night she had his number in her phone and a bounce in her step. She was glad she'd gone.