Black-Spade Club

Story Info
Asian couple expressed their naughty side in a new land.
4.2k words
4.4
30.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black-Spade Club

I closed the door of my Honda Fit SUV and locked it. My wife was at the other side. She looked so beautiful in her NBD dress. I was in my simple Tommy Hilfiger shirt and jeans. We looked at each other knowingly. I approached her and held her hand. We both looked up and saw the board at the entrance of this beautiful building. There was a big black-spade logo and the word "Club" beside it. We walked hand in hand to the front door slowly. I carried a small bag with my free hand. The front door swung and a white couple emerged. They held hands happily and walked past us. I opened the door and we were greeted by a nicely dressed receptionist. She was a beautiful white lady in her 30s.

"Hello, good evening! May I have your membership card, please?"

I passed her my membership card. It was dark and shiny with logo of the club and my alias printed on it. She scanned my card.

"Mr. Mark and Ms. Ashley, so this is your first visit, I suppose?"

We nodded.

"Great! Could you help to fill up this form please?" she pointed to an iPad on the counter. We both saw a list of questions with a ticking box saying, "We are first timer!" My alias was printed at the head of the list. I scrolled the list down and saw a few photos of gentlemen with their brief biographies and vital statistics. Further down, there were questions about guest preferences.

"If you are not sure about the selections, I would suggest that you just tick the box for first timer!" she advised.

We did as instructed and she did some processing.

"Mr. Mark, your locker is no. 8 and your appointment will be at 8.30 pm!" she said while giving my card back. "Have a good time!" she smiled.

"Thanks so much! We will." I replied her while taking a quick glance at the clock behind her. It was 8 pm and our appointment would start in 30 minutes We went to the changing room. It was not very big, but it was luxurious. There were about 100 lockers and each was about the size of a wardrobe. I looked for locker no. 8 and scanned my card.

"Lucky number!" Ashley said, rubbing her palm over my left shoulder. I smiled and kissed her gently on the lips.

Inside, there were two sets of purple bath robes, slippers and some clothes hangers. I looked at her and untied the strap of the dress behind her neck. I pulled down her dress and hung it inside the locker. She was only in her red g-string now. Her pink nipples were erect. She was clearly excited. She got her red Victoria Secret bra from our bag and wore it. I took off my white shirt and dark-blue jeans. I hung the shirt and neatly folded the jeans. She passed me one set of bath robe and soon, we were ready to explore this club. Only one other couple was in the locker area. They seemed to be Hispanic and in their mid 30s.

We went to the lounge and took a seat in a purple sofa.

"Any beer or cocktail?" a tall black guy asked us.

"Long Island Iced Tea, please!" I replied.

"Make it two!" my wife added.

We were hand in hand. It was now 8.10 pm. I couldn't believe that we were finally here. This was Chicago. Three months ago, we just arrived in this city from Singapore. We were both Chinese by race. I came from Jakarta, while she was from Harbin in Northern China. She bore striking resemblance to the actress Li Bingbing. With her long black hair, soft porcelain white skin, 1.7-m height, slender figure and B-cup boobs, she was a stunning beauty who turned every head on the street. I myself was 1.8 m tall and fit with decent muscles at the right places. We were in our early 30s and careers had never been so good. We just got new jobs with decent salaries. We were the types of people with ambitions, those who only wanted the best things in life. We met in university in Singapore and clicked instantly. Our respective cultures groomed us to be conservative, but we both were simply naughty by nature. Although we didn't sleep around, people could tell that we were different if they paid close attention to our bookshelves. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, Shanghai Baby by Wei Hui, Jakarta Undercover by Moammar Emka, Invisible Trade by Gerrie Lim, Something Forbidden by Kenny Wright and other erotic books were stacked neatly on them. We lost virginity to each other and openly shared each other's fantasies. After a few years working in Singapore, we realized that Asia was too restrictive for us. An opportunity presented itself just months ago. I was offered a job as an assistant professor in a local university and I immediately took it. My wife, meanwhile, would be housewife first and look for job slowly as we gradually settled down in this beautiful city.

We searched in Google about the adult entertainment in this city and this was how we got to know about this club. It was not easy to get membership though. They required two full health checks with at least one-month gap in between. We needed to attend an interview in which they asked us private questions and even had a handsome guy openly touch my wife's hands and shoulders just to see how I would react. Two months later, they informed us by e-mail that our membership had been approved. We were to make an initial payment of US$1200 and subsequently, US$800 monthly fee would directly be charged to my credit card. We were requested as well to submit aliases. They would use them to address us in the club. After some contemplation, we submitted the aliases "Mark Chan" for me and "Ashley Chan" for her. One week later, we finally received a mail from the club with our membership card and a welcome letter.

"Two Long Island Iced Tea!" the bartender put the glasses carefully on the coffee table in front of us. "Enjoy!"

"Thank you!" I said to him. I looked at my iPhone. It was 8.20 am now. I suddenly felt nervous and I could feel my wife's hand trembling. It was the longest 10 minutes in my life. I was not sure if I hoped that it would be slower or faster.

"Mr. Mark and Ms. Ashley, kindly proceed to room no. 18," there was an announcement. We finished our cocktails and got up. The receptionist lady approached us and guided us to a long corridor. We finally arrived in front of a room with the number 18 written on its door.

"Here is your room! Scan your card to open it!" she said.

I did as instructed and I opened the door after a beep sound.

"Thanks so much!" my wife said.

"My pleasure! Have a good time!" she winked to us knowingly and walked back to the reception area.

We entered the room and were amazed at how big and luxurious it was . It was like a 5-star boutique hotel. A king size mattress was at the centre. In front of it, there was a three-seater couch with a small wooden coffee table in front of it. Mirrors were on the walls and ceiling. There was no TV and there was a small fridge at the corner. Bathroom was beside the door.

A few moments later, a bell rang. I approached the door and opened it. There stood two tall muscular guys in their purple bath robes. Both of them seemed to be in their mid 30s. One was a black guy while the other one was a white guy. Each carried a small pouch.

"Mr. Mark?" the black guy asked courteously.

"Yes!"

I let them come inside and closed the door.

"Hello, Ms. Ashley?" the white guy said to my wife.

"Yes! Hello!"

"I am Greg and this is my colleague, Curtis," the white guy said.

They must have noticed our nervousness.

"Have a seat, Mr. Mark!" Curtis said. "Feel free to grab any drink from the fridge if you like! Everything is complimentary!"

I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Sol. There was a small bowl with lemon wedges. I took one and put it into my beer bottle.

They put their pouches on the coffee table.

"Let me help you!" Curtis said to my wife. He helped her to take off her bath robe and hang it.

"Your bath robe, sir!" Greg said to me courteously. I took it off and passed it to him and he helped me to hang it.

Then, they also took off their bath robes and hung them. They were now in their black underwear. My wife noticed the silhouettes of their cocks on their underwear and gasped for air. I could tell that she was nervous, but at the same time, excited.

"Please have a seat, sir!" Curtis said to me.

I did as instructed. I put my beer on the coffee table after taking a few sips and leaned back. My cock started to get up and my wife saw it through my blue underwear. She looked at me in the eyes.

"Naughty boy!" she said gently.

"Not as naughty as you!" I replied.

"Please stand here, Ms.!" Greg said to my wife while pointing to the spot between the mattress and the coffee table in front of me. Curtis took out a bottle of liquid with Durex label from each pouch and passed one to Greg. It was Aloe Vera massage gel. They both poured some onto their palms and very slowly touched my wife's shoulders. She was at the centre with Greg on her right and Curtis on her left. She was the centre of attention today. She was the queen.

She twitched as the cold massage gel touched her body. Their palms rubbed her shoulders and moved down to her back and upper arms. Then, their faces moved closer and they planted gentle kisses on her shoulders. She closed her eyes. Her mouth was slightly open. Greg held her right hand and guided it to his crotch. She trembled the moment her hand touched it over his underwear fabric. It was big, much bigger than my 4.5-inch cock. Her left hand started to wander as well. Curtis saw it and guided it to his crotch. She let out a soft moan. His was even bigger than Greg's.

Both gentlemen then pulled down the straps of her bra. They put their hands on her boobs and started to massage them gently over the fabric. Their tongues were still dancing on her shoulders. They moved up, went to her neck and then, stopped at her ears. They made swirling motion and she was in heaven. Her ears were wet by the saliva of these two handsome men. Her eyes closed and her mouth let out soft continuous moan. Her head turned to the right and was greeted by Greg's mouth. Their tongues danced together. They sucked each other's mouth. Curtis moved down, put her bra strap up to her shoulder again and lifted her left arm. He licked her smooth shaven underarm. My cock was rock hard. My underwear started to get wet. I pulled it down and my cock sprang. Its tip was wet with my pre-cum.

My wife's hands moved to her back. She unclipped her bra. Both guys helped to take it off and her smooth white boobs with their pink nipples emerged. Both guys looked at them and smiled.

"Beautiful!" Greg said.

"So white! So oriental!" Curtis added.

My wife smiled. She turned her head to Curtis. Their lips met and they French kissed. Greg kissed her right shoulder again, but this time, he slowly moved down to her right nipple. When his tongue touched her right nipple, she twitched at the sensation. She stopped kissing Curtis and guided his head to her left boob. Both guys were now on her nipples, licking and sucking them passionately. She opened her eyes and our eyes met. She smiled seductively. She was so beautiful and naughty. It was so erotic to see her being serviced by two handsome gentlemen.

As both guys sucked her with more power, she rubbed their cocks more aggressively. Her hands started to explore into their underwear. Greg pulled down his underwear and an 8-inch white cock sprang. My wife's right hand held its base and stroked it gently. Meanwhile, Curtis also pulled down his underwear a bit by a bit and finally, his cock stood up in the open air. It was 11-inch long and very thick. My wife tried to get hold of it, but her hand just barely encircled its girth. She stroked both cocks slowly in rhythm. Both guys breathed faster and their hands went further down. They rubbed her thighs starting from the outer part. Their hands then moved to her inner thighs from just above the knees up till they almost touched her pubic area. A few moments later, she screamed while rubbing her palms on both guys' shoulders.

"Oohhh... my... goodness...! Ahhh...!

Her body was electrified and twitched wildly. Both guys supported her back and after a while they released their mouths from her nipples. My wife closed her eyes. Her breath was fast. She slowly moved back and sat down on the bed. Both guys followed her.

My cock leaked pre-cum. To watch my wife with well-endowed muscular guys had been my wild fantasy for years.

"So, shall we continue?" Curtis asked.

My wife nodded while biting her lower lip. She was in heat. Her body was now wet with her sweat. Greg moved to the head of the bed. Curtis instructed her to lean on Greg. He then slowly removed her g-string. Greg opened her legs and her pussy was for everyone to see. It was pink and neatly trimmed with black short pubic hair. It was tight, at least until now. Greg kissed her neck while his hands explored her boobs and massaged them gently. Curtis' head moved closer to her pussy and in one single stroke, he licked it. My wife gasped at the first lick. As Curtis' tongue left her pussy, I could see a clear liquid connecting it to my wife's pussy. It was the combination of her love juice and his saliva. He proceeded with a few more licks and then he sucked her pussy, literally French kissing it. My wife's tummy moved up and down. Her hips shook left and right. She closed her eyes. She clearly enjoyed it.

A few moments later, Curtis got up and guided her gently to lie on her left side facing me. Curtis started to kiss her right arm and shoulder while massaging her boobs. Greg spread her legs and licked her pussy. These two guys were good. They made sure that I had the best possible view.

She closed her eyes enjoying the amazing sensation these two guys gave her. Greg now licked her clitoris with swirling motion. At the same time, Curtis made long licking motion on her left underarm and occasionally, he would stop and planted gentle kisses on it. My wife's chest moved up and down fast. She was in heaven. This was the royal treatment she had been fantasizing about for years.

"Are you ready?" Curtis asked her.

She nodded. He then looked at me asking for approval. I nodded. It would finally happen. Greg and Curtis got up and gently guided her, so that her pussy was now facing me. Greg positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He swept his cock up and down her pussy lips. Curtis put his cock near her face. She grabbed it with her left hand, stroked it a bit and opened her mouth. It would be my wife's first time to such another guy's cock and it was a black cock. She licked the pre-cum and put the head in her mouth. Her tongue swirled at its tip hole taking every drop of pre-cum that came out.

Greg pushed a little bit more and his cock head went inside. She gasped at the sensation. Greg's cock was thicker and longer than mine. He gently moved his hips and occasionally stopped when my wife moaned. He made sure that her pussy was stretched slowly and comfortably.

A few more strokes and he was all the way in. My wife screamed in ecstasy. Both guys stopped moving and let her have her climax. Once it subsided, Greg started to move again slowly and each stroke became longer. A few moments later, he told her, "I'm coming!"

She wrapped her legs around Greg's hips and begged him to cum inside her. He withdrew his cock for the last time and shoved it all the way in. He screamed and unloaded his cum into her pussy. Feeling the warm explosion, she also screamed in delight. They both gasped for air. Their bodies were covered in sweat. My wife's hand was still on Curtis black cock, rubbing it gently.

After a few moments, Greg withdrew his cock and cum immediately flowed out of her pussy. I saw that her love tunnel was now visible. Her pussy had just been stretched. My wife lay on the bed with her eyes closed. She let Curtis' cock go. She was enjoying the warmth of Greg's cum in her pussy. Both guys were just sitting on the bed patiently waiting for her. Greg looked at me and ask if everything was okay. I nodded.

As my wife's breathing became slower, Curtis asked her if she was ready for the next action. She nodded. Curtis then looked at me and I gave her my thumb up. Both guys now helped my wife to get up. Curtis lay on his back with his feet facing me. Greg then positioned her in reverse-cowgirl position. Her stretched pussy was still leaking Greg's cum and it was going to be stretched and bred even more by Curtis' big black cock. Curtis' hands were on my wife's back supporting her and her hands were on the bed at both sides of Curtis' large chest. Greg was standing on their right side. His wet cock was just next to her face.

My wife moved closer to Curtis' cock till the head touched her pussy lips. She lowered herself some more and his cock slipped inside. She closed her eyes and turned her head to lick the head of Greg's cock. Curtis' cock head was bigger than Greg's. She moved in rhythm and inch after inch disappeared into her. A few moments later, their pubic hair came into contact. He was fully inside her. Her tummy moved up and down. Her breathing became faster.

Curtis started to move gently. Every time he pulled out, her pussy lips would stick to his cock refusing to let it go. When he shoved his cock back in, she would moan in ecstasy. Curtis' stroke became longer and faster. A few moments later, he announced that he would cum. My wife screamed.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Cum inside me! Let my husband see it!"

This sent both Curtis and me to the edge. He pushed his cock into her for the last time and shot his load. My wife screamed in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Breed me, black man! Breed me! Let him see it!"

Greg supported her as she collapsed. She and Curtis sweated profusely. Then, she lifted herself up with Greg's help. I saw white slime dripping from her gapping pussy. It was a lot, milky white and very thick. My cock twitched at this sight. It shot load of cum onto the floor. Curtis then shifted himself to the side giving space for my wife. She was now lying in the centre of the bed with both guys on her sides. They cuddled her as she was still recuperating from the high of orgasm. The queen had just gotten her wish.

"How about some closing action?" Curtis asked.

Both guys' cocks were now hard again.

"Of course!" my wife replied with seductive tone.

Greg stacked two pillows behind her. She leaned back comfortably. I could see her from head to toe now. Both guys knelt beside her. Their cocks looked directly at her.

"Oh... my goodness!" I said to myself with soft tone when realizing what they would do to my beautiful wife. She looked at me seductively. She bit her lower lip. We saw it in a lot of porn movies, but we had not thought that we would experience it.

"Is everything okay?" Greg looked at me.

"Yes! It can't be better!" I said while still looking at my wife.

Both guys started to stroke their hard cocks. My wife rubbed her palms over their thigh and butt cheeks. She leaned forward and licked each cock.

"I'm close!" Greg told her.

"Me too!" Curtis said.

They moved closer and she opened her mouth. They put their cock heads at the entrance of her mouth, just above her lower lip. She closed her eyes and soon both guys screamed. They shot stream after stream of warm cum directly into my wife's mouth. Her mouth was full and their cum overflowed onto her chin, cheeks and neck. Some dripped from her chin onto her boobs. Both guys then withdrew and I saw my wife's mouth. It was all white, full of potent seed. She played with her tongue and slowly closed her mouth. I could see her throat's pulsating motion. She slowly swallowed all of it. Her tongue swept across her lips to scoop the remaining cum. She opened her mouth again showing me that nothing was left behind. I was stunned at how naughty she had been.

"That's why I love this woman so much!" I thought to myself.

About 15 minutes later, both guys stood up and wore back their bath robes. They then tapped my wife's shoulders.

12