Black-Spade Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We hope that you had a good time!" Greg said.

" I did! Thank you!" she smiled brightly.

"See you again soon!" Curtis said.

They then came to me and shook my hands.

"Thanks so much, Mark! Hopefully, we were up to your expectation!" Curtis said.

"You were beyond it! Thanks so much, gentlemen!" I replied.

"Feel free to rest here for a while! Once you leave the room, just make sure that you tap your card again!" Greg said to me. "See you around!"

They went out and left us both alone. I jumped onto the bed lying beside my wife. I put my right palm on her left cheek.

"Finally!" I said.

"Yes, finally!" she replied. "Thank you, honey!"

"Don't mention it!" I put my finger onto her chest and then, back onto mine. "Your pleasure is also my pleasure!"

We cuddled for half an hour and then washed our faces and hands in the bathroom. We wore back our underwear and bath robes, and then exited the room. I tapped my card as instructed, then we went to the lounge. We walked slowly hand in hand. Her pussy was still full of cum and she didn't wash it as she wanted to enjoy the warm sensation for a little longer.

Once we arrived in the lounge, we ordered hot lemon tea and a plate of smoked duck and salmon. A white woman who appeared to be in her 40s approached us. She sat beside my wife.

"You must be Mark and Ashley!" she said excitedly.

We both nodded.

"Welcome! I'm Celine. I'm the owner of this club!" she said while giving my wife a welcome hug. "So, how was your first experience?" she asked while looking at us.

We felt a bit uneasy at this direct question. We smiled.

"Amazing!" I said softly.

She turned to Ashley, "So, were they gentle enough for you? Did you feel painful while getting stretched!"

Ashley blushed and Celine noticed it.

"Ah... Don't be shy! But, no worries! Just let me know what you think maybe next time! By the way, I am very glad to have you both as our members. You are the first Chinese members in this club!

"Really?" I asked curiously.

"Yes! Most guests are white and Hispanic. There are some Japanese and Koreans, but before you joined, there was no Chinese member at all! Anyway, do feel free to mingle around and enjoy the facilities here! We also make good burgers and steaks. Please try them! Everything is already included in your membership package and you can come here anytime!" she said with bright smile. "Of course, during our operating hour!" she added, giggling a bit. She excused herself and left us alone. She was really nice and pleasant.

I held my wife's hand. We stayed there for 1 more hour before taking a shower and left the club. We finally acted on our fantasy and today marked the first day of many when she would experience big cocks while being watched by her loving husband. We knew that it was taboo especially in our own cultures. However, we were both different, we were naughty by nature. Now, we were officially partners in crime and we were very lucky that we had found each other.


12