All Comments on 'Black Velvet'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Time period

I assume this is set before Birds of Prey and after Queen of Jarillo. Otherwise the council would have a Valbaran representative. I am also guessing the honey like substance to be from the bugs, so it would have to be after Queen.

SnekguySnekguyover 5 years agoAuthor
@mordbrand

My stories have all been linear thus far, so this takes place shortly after Birds of Prey. The Valbarans have applied for membership and I'll be dealing with how that goes in an upcoming story, they are actually given a passing mention in Black Velvet.

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

What's coming up next.

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

What's coming up next.

Xesh001Xesh001over 5 years ago
Another great story!

I did notice one mistake: when talking about planting things in the Araxie's garden you had the wrong word for shoots (meaning small plants). You wrote chutes which is a slide. Other than that I didn't notice anything obvious.

Zathras6Zathras6over 5 years ago

I love everything in this universe! I can't wait for the next installment!

Sidney43Sidney43over 5 years ago

A really excellent story and wonder of wonders, all in one reading unlike some other space epics posted here. Great characters, good plot and narrative, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good!

Your descriptions and story telling are terrific. I always look forward to your tales.

SnekguySnekguyover 5 years agoAuthor

@Xesh001

Thanks for the catch, I'll fix that in the next edit. Glad you enjoyed this one!

@TLB1981

Next is a Dragon story, then another Pinwheel story. There might be a bit of a delay however, as I'm doing some editing work to get some of my stories ready for publishing on Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Illustrations

I’d love to see art of Zuki! Also more art of the station.

SnekguySnekguyover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

There is Zuki character artwork available on my Patreon (for free), both with and without her bandages, the link is in my bio.

I'm going to get my backlog of covers and artwork uploaded here when I find the time.

JOVA82JOVA82over 5 years ago
5 starts... again

Well, As allways, it takes me couple days to actually start reading... but after first 3 pages I'm hooked, and go trough the story in 1 or 2 sittings. Just can't stop reading.

Oh well... Somehow I kinda want to end up in Pinwheel universe... Even with the threat of bug invasion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for this story

Thank you for this story. This is our future, I believe.

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Awesome!

I love this world that you have created. Please keep up your work for us. !!!!

BruceWoBruceWoover 5 years ago
And this is why I became a Snekguy Patron

To support his great work

It took Birds of Prey to make me stop bludging and pay for something I was greatly enjoying

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 5 years ago
And the Human is NOT the Sub for a change

Excellent story, as usual. The one distraction for me was the clothing. The guy is wearing a suit and tie? Really? Constantly? Finally, at the very end he gets into some appropriate clothing. But on Pinwheel, because of the lengthy and quite messy sex scenes, I wondered if you should throw in some mention of a super quick and easy clothes cleaning closet or something!

One small bitch, not bad I think for 42 Literotica pages of wonderment.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Home run!

Ya hit a Home Run once again Snek! 42 pages that I had to read thru in two evenings, just wonderful. Five Stars ain't enough! I have a couple comments you may want to address in the future. 1. A brand new Alien from a dense jungle coming aboard Pinwheel, and no medical checkup? Seems very dangerous that a unknown virus could be brought aboard. 2. You telling us even in the distant future we still have to put up with guys in Suits & Ties, Lord have mercy! Semper Fi from this Patron!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Your story telling skills are incredible. I was feeling involved in this world and only reading. Will truly enjoy your future work. Many thanks and best regards. Mark H.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 5 years ago

Another amazing installment. Absolutely loved this, even though it was a bit lacking in the cameos. I'll take a sandwich girl cameo and a Raz mention any day, but would have loved to see more. I get it though, with Zuki being nocturnal for one and the Pinwheel being a large base. I did see a mention of 7 years since the first Borealans joined the Coalition, has it already been that long since Raz and Stanley first met? And IIRC Raz met Stanley's parents 2 years after that, so maybe it's time for Stanley to meet the Patriarch soon in a new story?

No, but seriously, just keep on writing whatever you want. I'll still read and enjoy it. Just that original pairing holds a special place in my heart. Would love to see a bigger crossover episode sometime though. Didn't you mention something about a murder mystery on the Pinwheel involving among Moralez and that guy from Jarilo among others? Would be amazing to see a story with that as a storyline while at the same time catching up with some familiar couples as well as just getting them in the same room together :)

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful story.

I absolutely love your pinwheel universe of stories. And I am very grateful for a novel in that setting. This was a very personal story, with no battles or major conflicts. Just about two people getting to know each other and falling in love. Your skill as a writer and story teller made it very enjoyable. I loved watching Zuki’s growth from a clumsy lonely outsider to an accomplished woman. I look forward to to reading your next story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Thank you for your hard work. i just love your work and addicted to it. i wait for days and days when there will be a new story. i agree with mostly of prev comments. i do not put much for the clothing as this gives variety and diff essence but i guess you wanted to show the side of diplomats and their attire. only one request i have if you may consider , as the pairs are not one night stand and they involved emotionally and love is there so with the some contact of bugs and their queen now, UNN now may have some medical technology by which inter species babies can be born. i will like to see the pairs become family having kids and more more adventures with them. adding new characters are always fun but some continuation with the old ones and in some adventure if they join in same mission will be more fun. i know demanding more and more from you but that what admirers do.

lastly again many many thanks for opening this world to us and giving so much to enjoy

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 5 years ago
Great story!

Many thanks for contributing this for our enjoyment! It's certainly a fave of mine.

Perhaps because of it's length, I felt much greater character development than in some of your other stories; I appreciated that aspect of your writing. I also noticed and enjoyed the level of detail as you did that development (showing the tender relationship between Ash, the bartender and Noza, her occasional Borealan lover, Jules and Zuki wandering through the "streets" of the pinwheel while allowing Zuki to be curious about everything she sees, Jules eye-burning late-night [mid-afternoon] report preparation for Bozka and the UNN coalition). Nicely done.

I was reading the other comments before I wrote this and I hope I read correctly...are you going to write a DRAGON story? Because WOO-HOO! I can't wait!

Thanks again for your fine work. Looking forward to reading more of it!

Mel

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

Will it be a female dragon and human male.

uniderpuniderpover 5 years ago

Still one of the best sci-fi settings of anything I've read. Fantastic writing as always.

RpierzRpierzover 5 years ago
Imagining this as table-top RPG

You already have the essentials like the cultural differences & such. The toughest part may be any "balancing act", the alien species overall (Borealans, Krell) are SO much more physically powerful then the human counterparts. I really dig the universe & societal aspects though.

slm59slm59over 5 years ago
Wow!

The level of character development in this story is awesome. I love the how you developed Zuki from a shy, timid villager, who couldn't find anything she could be good at, into an articulate, confident diplomat who's found her place doing something she has a talent for. I loved this story and would love to see another involving her and Jules. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The only thing missing is the battle with the Rask

It would have been so exciting!

The battle that led to the captured Rask

And perhaps a battle to resolve the standing of Rasks as a whole

Another story entirely perhaps.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Always a pleasure

To read your stories. Really looking forward to your next tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hmm

correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't 1.3g simply mean 30% more gravity than earth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was so perfect!!

please let zuki and Jules have kids!!please I want them to be happy!!use some artificial womb!!I love this story!!!

RpierzRpierzover 5 years ago
You kinda...

... hinted it in your previous story (Bird of Prey), but I hope you do one in the future where we see the actual first contact with the Borealans... even if told from someone else's perspective years down the line.

165th165thover 5 years ago

When will we see the brookers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story, You should write more dominant humans and submissive Borealans

SnekguySnekguyover 5 years agoAuthor
Small Update and Replies.

@165th

I have stories planned for the Brokers, probably this year, their final design is well on the way. I hope you like Calamari!

@MelanPonca

@TLB1981

Yep, I have a dragon story on the way, featuring a female dragon and a male human. It will feature both anthro and non-anthro versions.

@Anonymous

Concerning battles with the Rask, there's a story in the pipeline featuring them. Stay tuned for 'The Rask Rebellion' in the coming months!

@Anonymous

Yes, 1.3G means 30% higher gravity than Earth, which is much more grueling than it sounds!

On the subject of inter-species breeding, it's in the pipeline! We're going to be putting that Bug gene tech to good use. Stay tuned for 'Worlds Apart 2'!

Thank you for all of your kind words and support, guys! I read all of your comments, even if I don't always have the time to respond to them.

I haven't written any new stories in the last couple of months, as I've been going through a large backlog of my older work and re-editing it. I'm happy to say that there are now fourteen completely revamped and rewritten stories, including Outpost, Hot Kofe, Purple Heart, Queen of Jarilo, Demon Gate, Rig Runner, Warband, Fineprint, Raz the Farmer, Date with a Drifter, Goetic Justice 1 & 2, Splashdown, and I'm in the process of completely rewriting Pinwheel.

I'm going to be selling these as Ebooks, but rest assured that these versions will be arriving on Literotica soon too.

I also have a huge backlog of art and covers that I really need to find the time to upload here.

shanikejolashanikejolaover 5 years ago
Excellent

Good story ongrats and hope continuous work😜✌️✌️✌️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story line

I'll add my apologies for mistakenly hitting the "report" link instead of next page

5 stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I wouldn't mind illustrating/drawing some of these worlds & scenery for free to further contribute to the fantastic world building you do if its okay with ya.

My IG is @rexuvius check it out if the art style may suit your taste

SnekguySnekguyover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Sure, I'd love for you to draw some artwork if you'd like, my contact details are in my bio. Be sure to check out the Zuki character art, too.

I'm not sure what 'IG' stands for, unfortunately, but feel free to send me an email.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible Story

Absolutely loved it, reading it right now for the second time and your heads up for Worlds Apart 2 has me excited. Loved the first one and the pregnancy part is something I really look forward to in your engaging universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding !!!

A truly wonddrful literary effort. I shall explore more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
IG

It stands for Instagram. I belive this is his profile https://www.instagram.com/rexuvius

TropiloverTropiloverabout 5 years ago
A very good space tale. (Or tail?)

Fantastic read. As a science-fiction fan, and a fan of erotica I can praise your story. It was very compelling. I actually skipped through some of the steamy parts to follow your tale. Congratulations. BTW, it wasn’t long at all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Congrats!

Quite some work here, enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best lovestory

Snekguy, thank you. I enjoy the pinwheel stories.

Didn't like the Krell one (skipped most) adored the bird one (first one, back then I didn't know about any others) loved the Polar one (awwww!!!). But this one steals the cake off of all the others I have read.

Let me tell you why.

Our lovely protagonist is a REAL MAN!!! And his love interest is cute, adorable, lovely, loveable, ...

What makes him a real man? (I'm talking about the relationship but he is manly in other aspects as well).

He gets to know Zuki as an outcast person but doesn't treat her differently for it!!! Not with extreme pity nor with disgust. He behaves normal BUT encourages her so much and gives her a chance and looks over her mistakes and forgives her failures not making a big deal out of it while in their village.

Then he compliments her and comes up with the idea that she could do this job (knowing she sucked at all other Araxie jobs) but not out of pity but because he realizes she is helpful and is not scared of giving a compliment where it is DESERVED!!! As they leave for the station and arrive (and also when they go to the inner part for the meeting) he helps her through the scary stuff, warning her before, going through it with her or ahead, showing her it can be done and is no real problem, asking her to trust him, not once making fun of her, teasing her or making a joke about her insecurities and fears. He gives her time to inspect and be awesome while looking out for her safety (hangar, go behind line) he showed her food and buys food and clothes and trinkets (I <3 thingy) for her. He massages her, he teaches her, asking nothing in return. He doesn't hold secrets nor think she can do less for being female of alien. He doesn't hold back telling her everything he knows and encourages her and compliments her for her attitude. He tries to adapt to what she needs (pack idea, sleeping together, physical contact) without getting weak or taking advantage. He constantly builds her courage, self confidence, character. He leads her in being self confident on her looks, abilities, job, ... He could easily know that she might love/fancy/lust for him because of what he did for her personally, her people and her alpha. Yet he doesn't try to use it to get in her pants. And the most important moment of all: once she opens up about her feelings, doesn't say "no I think we shouldn't do this". He lead her to this point. He made her hot for him with touches, words, and all he did for her. And he takes responsibility for his actions by going for the kiss, first move (after she first revealed her feelings). But then he doesn't fuck her, not for quite a while, but instead pleasures her making it all about her for their first time together. He never presses her about her bandage, he tries to be as good a pack leader as he can be for her and he tries to make it happen so that he can stay with her and she can do her job for her people. That is manly, responsible, good leadership, honest love and selflessness. I love how he loves her (through his actions).

I won't talk about her but I love how she lives her laugh and how she gains courage and confidence. I love how she shows her favor and love and thankfulness.

I wish he'd told her how he saw her become more confident, straight posture and how that made her more alluring and respectful.

But besides that I wouldn't change a single thing in this story. I wish more men where like him and I want to be like him myself being a man that loves his woman and shows it by leading her, teaching her, respecting her, building up her confidence, self esteem, ...

And I want to be challenged, motivated, given ambitions, loved, cared for ... live made more pleasurable/fulfilling by a woman like that.

GelobGelobalmost 5 years ago
Amazing read!

Going to buy some books from amazon.Keep up the good work!

EratharEratharalmost 5 years ago
Phenomenal!

Every time I think; "This is my favorite one!", I suddenly find myself saying that about the next story you've written! So I guess they are all my favorites lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

Very good story, well written and thoroughly built. Perhaps a bit longer than I expected for a Literotica story, and it did take a while to get to the sex, but I can see this being published as an e-book.

- VilHaMer

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A few details wrong

Overall great stuff. I've loved the Pinwheel stories. You get so much right that it's jarring when you get something wrong. The one that stuck out the most in this story was the dancing. It's a common mistake when writing about dancing (in fact I've never seen a Lit author get it right) but the lead's hand scoops the shoulder blade in ballroom, it does not rest on the waist or hip. This is because you want to form something called frame. The height disparity gives some leeway, but you usually mention things like having to adapt for differences as part of the story.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
Disappointing...

"Of course, they were different species, pregnancy was impossible." Need some inter-species impregnation here. Sorry, just my personal kink rearing its sexy purple head there.

I love your stories, so finely drawn. This is professional-level work. You draw such a detailed world I can almost smell the jungle and hear the birds in it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful as Always

Im binging your stories right now and they are among the best stories that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. The erotica is incredibly well written, the characters are likeable, and the worldbuilding leaves me wanting more. These stories could stand on their own without erotica but its presense elevates the story into one that I wouod happily reread any day. My only minor complaint is trying to visualize alien species that I have little frame of reference for. The descriptions themselves are expertly woven into the story, but I find it hard to visualize an alien species that I have not seen an image of. The art you have on your profile of Borealans helped immensely in this regard. I can't wait to read more of your stories!

Yogie32Yogie32about 4 years ago

I'm quite the fan of such stories but you take that to another level. So glad to have found these stories. Thank you for your efforts and your talent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Really loved the story and character building of Zuki. The world is amazing. This was definitely the best story i've read here(or elsewhere). Earned yourself a patron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Over all, your story is superior to most on Lit, particularly in terms of character growth. I do have two or three bones to pick, though. One is minor— when you swing a bucket of water around on a rope, it isn’t inertia that keeps the water inside. Rather, it’s centrifugal force.

The second is an anatomical question. When you have an 8’3” (or taller) alien woman, one whose every other physical description is commensurate to her height, is it fair to expect an average human penis to make an impression on her? I mean, 7 inches is maybe the length of her pointer finger! Oh, well— they’re your aliens, and can have whatever genitals you give them.

A more serious issue, though, is your apparent disdain for women’s sexual excitement, which bothered me every time you wrote about sexual activity. “Slimy” is a negative word, usually used to describe something the author finds repugnant. Your repeated references to Yuki’s “slimy” fluids was both jarring and less than sexy. Aroused women may be slippery or slick, but slimy? That’s the six week old guacamole you forgot in the back of the fridge.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 4 years ago
Her adorable personality melted through the walls that he erected like a blowtorch

Best line in my opinion. I'm not the most social person, and don't have too many friends, so I felt connected to her. I'm also someone accustomed to having comforts, like wearing a jacket or being under a blanket for the feel of it, even when its a bit warm to do so. Borealans seems to be big of physical contact (when appropriate), basically making them perfect for me. Why I'm putting all this out there I don't know, but I've put in the effort to type it, so might as well.

RosewoodDragonbaneRosewoodDragonbanealmost 4 years ago

This story is one of my favourites, just finished reading it for a second time.

It's nice to have another story where the sex doesn't come from what is essentially rape - however I fully understand and accept that in Borealan society the reason behind such things isn't rape.

While reading this story again I had a few ideas for future stories. What's missing at the moment is a Harem story. Perhaps it could focus on a Human within the Rask Territory where he inadvertently becomes the Alpha of a pack of 4 or more female Rasks. Not sure who this guy could be, maybe the new UN Ambassador to the Rask, someone who is a Dominant guy from the get go, who has fully researched Borealan Society and while he never intended to become an Alpha, he finds it quite enjoyable. I'd also recommend that the story was set shortly after the end of the Rask Rebellion, would be great to read the interactions between him, the new Matriarch and Cooper.

Another idea is to have more of the different Borealan territories feature. We have four so far and it would be interesting to see how the other are different to the ones we currently know.

RosewoodDragonbaneRosewoodDragonbanealmost 4 years ago

I forgot to mention in my earlier Anonymous Comment post that I would like to see a story where a Human has issues with having sex, like many men do. But through practice he manages to succeed in being good with sex, obviously with a Borealan. I would think an Araxie or Polar would be the best Borealan for the guy as they seem to be the more patient of their race. However perhaps it would make the story more interesting if it was not. Does not need to be a solider.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Read this in a day. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your universe

Can't help but think considering Zuki's loves fries, She would loose her mind if anyone introduced her to Chili cheese fries. Fries covered in cheese and meat sauce sound right up their ally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely done

Read before but the update is pristine.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I find myself more and more coming to the Sci-Fi section of Literotica to read actual works of fiction rather then just jrrk off fodder.

The editing could perhaps been a little tighter but overall the world building and character development was excellent and worthy of the 5/5.

I got real Expanse vibs from this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Seriously well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow !

Read in one night. Couldn't stop if I wanted to. A great captivating story. What an imagination. This author loves big tits. Author, thank you.

LwcbyLwcbyover 3 years ago

Your best! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Work

This was a really well done story with developed characters and an imaginative and detailed setting. Admirable. Very immersive and enjoyable.

bladedaybladedayalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Thanks for the pleasant read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One quick note. The heating of a body passing through an atmosphere is not fro friction but compression of the gases in front of the body.

wheels0132wheels0132over 2 years ago

I love Snekguy's stories, I'm almost done with the Pinwheel series.

As I write this, I've only finished the first page with a minor little gripe:

Why the hell is Jules heading into a jungle in a two piece suit? Of all the ridiculous things that would never happen! This is similar to some of the higher ranking officers serving on the front in their dress whites like in Queen of Jarillo.

No, regardless of the normal attire of your job, they'd be wearing clothing appropriate to the environment they're in. Jules would be wearing boots and maybe khaki fatigues/UNN coveralls without unit patches or ranks as he's a civilian. Okay, I'll shut up now and get back to reading what I'm sure will be another excellent story!

kindzazakindzazaover 2 years ago

I don't like big breasts. I agree with the araxiе.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've been reading the Pinwheel series out of order because I didn't know which story to start with. But since having just finished Birds of Prey and Splashdown, this is by far my favorite of the collection. I loved the development of the characters, as well as the settings and cultures created. It's crazy how immersive this universe is.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Also agree with the Araxie on the topic of breasts. Lithe is where it's at. Lozka in Rask Rebellion is best Araxie

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, a beautiful tale.

Ramjet57Ramjet57almost 2 years ago

To get the order in this series check Snekguy's bio. Starts with Pinwheel. Many of the stories are edited to improve the flow.

rickydean56rickydean5610 months ago

It was great until your obsession with her breast took over the story. I started speed reading at the end waiting to get back to the actual plot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The most amazing, massive, perky and unexpected plot twist of all time.

parenthesisparenthesis6 months ago

@rickydean56

With you on this. I live the world Snekguy created, but the laser-like focus on interspecies sex puts me off. Yes, this is Literotica but too much of a good thing...

TwistedOne66TwistedOne663 months ago

That was a great story and I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...