Black, White & Tan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you, lappin' away at that nasty black ass," Cheryl said, holding her boyfriend's buns wide open so Monica could really dig her tongue in there. "And to think I was wonderin' before whether I should do dat in front of you, whether you gonna think it too foul or too freaky."

"Hey, girl," Monica said to Cheryl with a sassy smile. "There ain't too many things that are too foul or freaky for my taste."

"I can see dat," Cheryl said, laughing. "You are one funky white slut."

"White, black, it don't make no difference," Monica said. "A slut is a slut, as I'm sure Andre over here will agree."

"Oh yeah, anything you say, ladies," Andre said, looking over his shoulder at them, a lewd grin lighting up his face as he just lay there on his stomach, exposing his smooth, brown butt.

Then Monica rolled Andre over again and went to work on his cock some more. Before these two were through, Andre was definitely going to know the meaning ofblow job!

Monica took the thick shaft down her throat again, then handed it over to Cheryl, who continued fellating Andre. They were leaning against each other, Monica and Cheryl, and Monica could feel Cheryl's hot, smooth skin again hers. Man, how she would have loved to bury her finger or her face between those smooth, muscular thighs of Cheryl's.

Cheryl's head was bobbing up and down as she kept sucking Andre's cock. Now Monica thought she'd try something. So she pushed down on Cheryl's head. Then she took a chance, sliding that hand down Cheryl's neck and over her smooth, dusky back, rubbing her sensually.

That made Cheryl turn around to look at Monica.

"You bi, girl?"

"Uh huh."

"I had a feelin’ you was. Me, I'm straight."

"That's what I thought," Monica said, discreetly pulling her hand away from Cheryl's skin. But Cheryl reached back and took hold of Monica's wrist, leaving Monica's hand where it was.

"You can touch me like dat though. Dat be cool."

"Can I?"

Andre, hearing all this, looked at the two of them with eager, excited eyes.

"Sho’," Cheryl said as she resumed sucking her boyfriend's cock.

The way Monica was now caressing her roommate was frankly sexual, something Cheryl couldn't mistake. She was snaking her back against Monica's hand, obviously enjoying the caress. So Monica took another chance, reaching under Cheryl's arm and running her fingertips over one of her breasts.

"Can I touch these too?"

"I guess," Cheryl said, looking back at her. "Andre, he been wanting to see me mess around with a chick, tryin’ to talk me into it. Maybe you be dat chick, huh?"

Cheryl had that unmistakable look on her face, the look of someone who was finally willing to try something new, something they'd previously forsaken. There was a touch of nervousness in that look, and mounting excitement too.

Now Monica reached around with both her hands to caress Cheryl's firm, breasts, rubbing the corky nipples with her fingertips as Andre pushed her face down on his cock again. That cock was so stiff it looked like it was going to burst. Naturally watching Monica fondle his girlfriend's tits was taking Andre to an even higher peak.

Monica looked down at what she was doing, her pale hands such a vivid contrast as they caressed Cheryl's mahogany-hued breasts.

Then she pulled one hand away and brought it between Cheryl's legs, sliding it up her thigh.

"Can I touch you down here too?" Monica asked.

"Shit girl! You already got your hand down dere, I ain't gonna stop you!" she cackled, gaining courage, getting comfortable with the new caresses, the caresses of anotherwoman!

So Monica slid her hand further up, suddenly finding her fingers digging into the creamiest of pussies. It felt like warm honey up there. She guessed this was Cheryl's first time being caressed like this by another woman so she wanted to be sure to make it an unforgettable experience. Monica prided herself on how to fondle, how to devour a cunt, and now she demonstrated her sapphic skills to Cheryl, who suddenly began to groan and moan, her oohing and ahhing muffled by all the stiff meat she had filling her mouth.

"Does it feel good? Does it feel good to have my fingers up your cunt?" Monica whispered huskily in Cheryl's ear as Cheryl nodded, that eager nod giving her all the answer she needed. Monica figured tonight it would just be her doing it to Cheryl. That's the way it went with Monica the first time she made it with another woman, when she was still a little unsure. She let that babe do things to her, but it took a few more times until she herself could do it to another babe, to get down between her legs, to stare at her cunt and then to lick it.

"I want to see Andre's big cock in there now, I want to see him fuck you," Monica hissed in Cheryl's ear and Cheryl obliged, getting on top of Andre, straddling his thighs. Now Monica wasn't just a voyeur. No, she was right in the mix. So she took hold of Andre's shaft and worked it into Cheryl's cunt.

"Aw shit!" Cheryl howled as she felt his thickness fill her.

"Fuck him!Fuck him! Fuck him! Fuck him! Fuck him! Fuck that cock!" Monica yelled as Cheryl rode her lover's long, thick shaft for all she was worth.

Monica pulled back to have herself an overview. Riding Andre like this, she could see just how much darker Cheryl was than Andre. It was cafe-au-lait saying hello to black espresso, the tan cock diving between the fleshy, almost black labia. A fine film of sweat now covered Cheryl's body, adding to the lustrous sheen of her skin. Monica felt black woman had such beautiful skin. Sometimes she wished she was brown-skinned herself. Her black model roommate in New York, Samantha, was probably the most beautiful woman Monica had ever seen and sometimes Monica envied that stunning dark beauty of hers.

Monica could see right away what a sensual, skilled fuck Cheryl was, the way she was twisting her pelvis, riding Andre with a nice, smooth rhythm, gripping his thick shaft with her creamy vagina.

Now Monica came up front and took hold of Cheryl's breasts again as they swayed over Andre's face.

"I want to kiss your breasts, I want to lick them and suck them while you keep rockin' it," Monica said.

"Oh yeah, suck that titty!" Andre said, lifting one of his girlfriend's breasts to Monica's face. So now Monica licked first one big dark nipple, then the other, gently squeezing both breasts.

Then she got behind them again, staring down. What a sizzling sight! Andre's immense prick driving upwards into Cheryl's cunt, her beautiful, smooth buttocks framing the rugged copulation.

She ran her hands over those buttocks now as Cheryl kept rocking up and down. Monica had fondled Cheryl's breasts, then her pussy. Now it was time to caress her bottom. She massaged the silky smooth buttocks, then worked her hand down to Andre's balls, fondling them gently before running two fingers up his slick, rigid shaft until she was again touching Cheryl's pussy. Then her fingers drifted further up, into Cheryl's crack. Cheryl turned around when she felt a fingertip pressing gently against her asshole.

"You gettin' pretty intimate back dere, huh?" Cheryl said, an easy, sexy smile on her face.

"Now this is intimate," Monica said, lowering her face to Cheryl's butt, spreading open the ebony cheeks. And there it was. White people, their assholes are pink, sometimes pale tan. Andre's, his was pale brown. But Cheryl's was as dark as the darkest hue of brown, the sphincter looking like a beautiful dark star, creases radiating from the black hole at its center.

Monica pressed her face between those beautiful, dusky buttocks, dug her tongue into the warm crack, and devoured Cheryl's asshole.

"Oh yeah, do it!" Cheryl cried out, now transported by the sheer excitement of it all, addicted to the new sensations. "Lick my black ass.Lick my young, funky black ass! Go on!"

Monica had witnessed just how much Cheryl seemed to crave tonguing Andre's butthole. She figured Andre reciprocated, and that Cheryl appreciated a warm tongue burrowing between her cheeks as much as Andre did. Now she had another warm tongue digging in there, Monica's this time, awoman's.

"She really eatin' out your butt, sugar?" Andre said to Cheryl as he fucked her.

"Uh huh! And she ain't just lickin' it," Cheryl said. "She got her tongue way in dere."

Monica smiled to herself, her tongue forcing it way up Cheryl's anal passage. Monica prided herself on the strength of that tongue, how long it was, the stunningly sensual things she was able to do with it. She loved fucking babes with it, snaking it up into their welcoming vaginas. And no less did she love probing a tight asshole with that insistent tongue of hers.

Suddenly Cheryl lifted herself off of Andre, turned around so her back was to him, and then sank back down, again impaling her pussy on his rigid shaft. She fell back, supporting herself on her arms as she flexed her legs and spread them wide. This had the effect of giving Monica a spectacular new view of their carnal coupling, Cheryl's gorgeous tits, her sleek, firm stomach, her strong legs, and -- most of all -- her pussy, now suddenly visible to Monica. A pussy that was stretched by Andre's awesomely thick penis. And there, right above where his cock was say hello to her dark cunt, was her clit, all swollen, a little dot of pink in an otherwise brown and black panorama.

The two roommates stared at each other now as Cheryl slowly rocked up and down on her boyfriend, screwing him with a sensual figure-of-eight motion. It didn't surprise Monica that Cheryl seemed to be such a skilled and agile fuck. She was an athlete, a great dancer, and, from the moment she first laid her eyes on Cheryl, Monica could immediately see that there was something deeply sexual about her.

"There's just one more beautiful thing I want to taste," Monica said, bringing her face down between Cheryl's legs. First she licked Andre's cock some as it pumped in and out of Cheryl's pussy. Then she zeroed in on that exposed and swollen clit, licking it softly before taking it between her lips and suckling on it.

"Oh my God!" Cheryl gasped when she felt that first sensation, pressing Monica's face against her aroused flesh. Monica knew how wonderful it must've felt. She remembered the first time this was done to her, when a babe licked and sucked her clit while a man was fucking her. That was just about the ultimate, a big, hard cock slamming up your cunt, a wet tongue and eager lips tending to your clit at the same time. Absolutely nothing felt better!

"Oh man! Oh shit, girl! That be too fuckin' much!" Cheryl groaned, taking in the dual sensations.

And then, suddenly, Monica could feel Cheryl's thighs quiver against her cheeks, juice suddenly oozing from her cunt, as she heard a shriek that probably turned ears all up and down the dorm hallway.

"Motha-fucker!!!!" Cheryl howled, as the orgasm overwhelmed her. And then she pushed Monica's face away, she couldn't stand any more sensation. Now, finally, she lifted herself off of Andre, collapsing next to him, panting breathlessly.

"You fuck him now, Monica. I’m goin’ to chill out and watch," Cheryl said, catching her breath.

That sure was fine with Monica. She was ready for a nice piece of this handsome, horny, well-endowed stud. She had sucked his black cock, licked his black ass. Now it was time to finally fuck him, the first time she'd actually be fucking a black man.

"Time for you to have some vanilla, baby," Cheryl said to her boyfriend as he sat up, gently pushing Monica down on the bed, on her back. Then he spread her legs and just gazed between them. The pale, pink lips of her pussy, nesting in a bush of light curls, couldn't have looked more different than his girlfriend's, Cheryl's pinkness framed by her dark, brown labia, her black pubic hair,

In two seconds flat he had his face between Monica's legs, devouring her cunt. She wondered if earlier he had devoured Cheryl's. When she had walked in on them, Cheryl was going down on Andre. But just before that he may very well have been burying his face between her dusky thighs.

"Look at you, baby, you love the taste of vanilla, don’ you" Cheryl hissed at Andre as he went down on Monica. Monica marvelled at Cheryl's attitude. So many black chicks, she knew, were incredibly uptight about their black men showing any interest in white chicks. But that sure wasn't her roommate's style, inviting Monica to join the party like she had, urging her boyfriend to have a 'taste of vanilla,' as she put it. But then again, Cheryl had spent a summer in Stockholm screwing a big Swede, so she was already very tolerant of interracial sex.

"Feel like havin' yourself a wee taste, sugar?" Andre asked Cheryl in his sexy Louisiana drawl. Cheryl hesitated, looking at Monica. Until tonight she had been strictly straight. Then she relented, first letting Monica fondle her breasts, then agreeing to have her go down on her ass and pussy. But this was different. Having her tits played with, her ass licked, her pussy eaten, all that she'd had done to her plenty of times, though always by men. But this would really be an utterly new experience, to bring her face between another woman's legs, to stare into her cunt, and then to devour it.

Yes, this was a moment of truth for Cheryl, and Monica knew it.

"Shit, yeah!" Cheryl said, taking a deep breath. "Why not!"

Andre made room as Cheryl now brought her face between Monica's wide open legs, gazing up at her before she lowered her eyes to her pussy. And then, closing her eyes, she dived in with her tongue, licking Monica with the raw eagerness of a first timer. But there was nothing awkward or tentative in the way Cheryl went about it. This may have been her first time doing it, but instinct counted for a lot. And as a woman, and a deeply sexual one at that, Cheryl had an instinctual knack for just how to please another woman with her mouth. Cheryl imagined what those tough street babes with whom she grew up would think now if they saw her lapping away at Monica's hole. Some would freak, they'd have trouble believing their eyes. But others would figure Cheryl was just a red hot piece of black ass who liked to getdown and dirty, with vanilla as well as chocolate, with bitches as well as studs, with assholes as well as dicks and pussies. Cheryl had told Monica just how nasty some of those sisters were down in the 'hood, pulling trains and getting gang-banged by groups of horny studs, doing freak shows with other babes as entertainment at all night sex parties, turning tricks when they needed some ready cash. Cheryl had turned a few tricks herself, she confessed to Monica and she'd been to orgies, gotten banged by groups of men. Cheryl may not have been able to take Andre’s oversized cock in her ass, but in other ways she was very experienced.

"Oh yeah, you do it so nicely," Monica whispered, running her fingers through Cheryl's braids. And she meant it, too. Cheryl was a born cunnilinguist.

Cheryl finally pulled away, looking up at Monica with a satisfied smile, proud that she had met and conquered this challenge.

"I think you be good and ready to getfucked now," she said to Monica, making room for Andre, who brought his wiry body between Monica's open legs. She looked up at his handsome face, stroked his muscular, brown arms as he reached down to work his cock inside her. And then she felt it -- the fullness! -- his thick mocha-hued cock filling her pink cunt. She'd wanted to fuck a black man for some time now, and now here she was, actually doing it. She'd made it with a black babe before, Cheryl wasn't the first. That was Samantha, her New York roommate. But she was even lighter-skinned than Andre and she wasn't really black, the way Cheryl was. Monica would still have to try a real dark stud sometime, a stud as dark as Cheryl. Hell, she'd have to ask Cheryl if Cheryl had a brother who might do the trick!

"Oh yeah, stud, slam it in there," Monica said, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he fucked her with deep, smooth, steady strokes, Cheryl sitting right next to them and watching.

She was really turned on by now, Monica was, and Andre was really hammering it into her. She didn't have a tongue on her clit at the same time, and she didn't need one. Because Monica felt she could climax at any time. But she held off for the moment, wanting more, wanting to take it in another position. So she rolled over, getting on top of Andre, screwing him the way Cheryl had been screwing him before.

Now Cheryl had Monica's trim, smooth, white buns staring her in the face. She brought her hand down to Monica's butt to caress her, her fingers drifting into the crack, finding and fondling the rubbery sphincter as Monica earlier fondled hers. Monica hadn't known this about her roommate, but now she was seeing that Cheryl, like her, seemed to be a bit of a butt freak.

"You gonna play with mine the way I played with yours?" Monica asked, looking back over her shoulder at Cheryl. "While Andre down here reams out my cunt with his big dick."

"If you tol’ me yesterday that I be playin’ with achick's asshole today,yo’ asshole, Monica, I woulda said you were out of yo’ mind, girl," Cheryl chuckled.

"Stop talkin' and lick it!" Andre hissed at his girlfriend, and she obeyed, dropping her face to Monica's butt, spreading open those buns and having herself a taste of some nice, young female ass -- of the Caucasian variety. It made her think back to that Swede she'd fucked, Sven. She'd loved eating out his ass too.

Meanwhile, Monica was a vanilla vixen in mocha heaven, with this Creole stud pumping his ten or so thick, hard inches up into her snatch, while his dusky girlfriend lapped away at her bottom.

"You like gettin’ fucked back here?" Cheryl now asked Monica, rubbing her anus with a thumb. The two of them had talked about sex quite a few times, but never had they broached the subject of anal sex.

"Oh yeah, I love it," Monica happily confessed to both Cheryl and Andre. "That's one of my favorite things, taking it up the ass."

That sure lit up Andre's face!

"Me too-- sometimes," Cheryl said. "Andre always be beggin’ me to let him up my back door. But he bemuch too big for that kind of action, at least for me. I can only take a small, maybe a medium sized one up my butt. Got my limits when it comes to Greek."

Suddenly Monica saw a challenge, avery appealing challenge. Andre was huge, true, but Monica had taken some really big cocks up her bottom. And some really big dildos too. She looked down at Andre, his eyes glazed over with pure lust. She imagined how much he yearned to fuck his girlfriend up the ass, and how disappointed he probably was that he couldn't. And it's not that Cheryl didn't want to do it that way. She did. But as soon as he was started working it into her bottom, she just couldn't take it. He was just too damned thick for her. But maybe Monica would succeed where Cheryl couldn't. She smiled at Andre and right away he knew what that smile meant.

Then she turned back to Cheryl.

"Would you mind if I had a try, then?” she asked.

"You do dat? You try dat?" Cheryl said, a little stunned. "I mean I try it a couple of times wi’ Andre, but I just couldn'."

"Well let me give it a shot," Monica asked. "If it's alright with you, that is."

"Sho’ it's alright," Cheryl said, happy to oblige. After all she couldn't offer Andre some of what he so desperately wanted. So maybe now her roommate could.

Monica's heart started beating faster; now things werereally going to get freaky. She slowly lifted herself off Andre, sorry to be disengaging her cunt from the dreamy sensation of this massive, steely cock, but knowing she'd soon be enjoying that cock in another, even tighter place, a place she loved having filled with a man's penis, or a woman's rubber one.