Black, White & Tan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went over to her side of the room, opened a dresser drawer and reached in the back. Then she pulled out that trusty tube of lubricating jelly she always made sure to have on hand in case interesting opportunities for anal sex happened to come her way.

Cheryl sat next to Andre, stroking his cock, slick from just having nested first in her creamy cunt, then Monica's. They watched, mesmerized, as the lithe white beauty unscrewed the tube of jelly, squeezed a big dab onto her fingertips and then reached back to slap it between her buns, making sure they both could see.

"For that big dick of yours, Andre," Monica said, looking over her shoulder at him. "I'm going to have to make sure my butt iswell greased."

She made a real show of it, lubing up her asshole, moving close to the two of them, her butt right in their faces as they sat in front of her as she stood before them.

"Here, work some more in," Monica said, turning around to squeeze some jelly onto Andre's fingertips.

"You too, Cheryl," she said, squeezing some onto Cheryl's fingers as well.

First Andre worked some more of the jelly up into Monica's asshole with a finger, then he pulled his finger out and let his girlfriend stick hers in. Monica could only imagine what that must've looked like, the two of them digging their brown fingers up her pink sphincter.

"Okay, let's give it a try," Monica said, getting down on her own bed now, supporting herself on elbows and knees, sticking her trim butt out at them, exposed and vulnerable.

Andre had a big, happy grin on his face. And why not. This sleek beauty, his girlfriend's sensationally alluring roommate, was going to let him try to bury his big cock up her asshole.

"You're real thick, Andre, so do it nice and slow," Monica said, reaching back to take hold of his prick and working the tip into her slick crack. Then, with the tip positioned right against her sphincter, she let go.

"Remember, nice and slow, okay?" Monica said, biting her lip. And then she felt it, his big cockhead pushing its way into her asshole. She winced with the first pressure, taking a couple of deep breaths to relax her muscles, looking over her shoulder all the while. Cheryl knelt right next to her boyfriend, her eyes wide, her jaw slack in wonderment as she watched Andre slowly work his cock up into Monica's ass.

"Holy shit, she be doin' it!" Cheryl said, amazed. "She be takin' that big brown Creole dick of yours up her fuckin' lily whiteass!"

Any woman feels a measure of pride when she can accomplish something the next woman can't. And that's how Monica felt now. But the last thing she wanted to do was to rub it in, to make Cheryl feel bad because she could offer Andre something Cheryl couldn't. But from her expression Monica could see right away Cheryl wasn't taking it that way. She was happy her lover could finally bury his boner up a woman’s butthole, even if it wasn't her own. And that it was her roommate's butthole, and a white woman's at that, excited her all the more for some reason.

"You look so hot with yo’ big dick buried up Monica's ass, baby," Cheryl purred at him, pressing herself against Andre, caressing him as he sodomized Monica with those same deep, smooth strokes she so enjoyed in her pussy.

Then Cheryl held open Monica's buns, wanting to see every detail, wanting to see Monica's pink sphincter stretched to the limits around Andre's caramel-colored tool.

"Shove it in, baby, shove it in! Lemme see you fuck that tight, white ass!" Cheryl urged her boyfriend.

"That's right, stud," Monica said, looking over her shoulder at the handsome Creole stud. "Shove it in. All the way.Deep. I want to feelevery fuckin’ inch buried inside me."

"You got it!" Andre growled, holding on to Monica's hips as he slowly drove the full length of his rigid cock up into her ass. Her rectum was like a sizzling oven, and his big, brown log was the fuel that was keeping it burning.

Now Cheryl walked around to look Monica in the face.

"Shit! How the fuck you do it, girl? I wish I could," Cheryl said.

"First, you got to have the desire, then plenty of practice,” Monica explained while at the same time demonstrating. Not bothering to mention that at least half the cocks she’d had buried up her bottom were made of rubber and worked up there either by herself or by other women.

"Well I sho’ got the desire, guess I just need to get me some mo’ practice," Cheryl said. "You got a few things I know you can teach me, girl. Like the way you swallow it, take it all the way down yo’ throat. I want to do dat. And take it up the butt the way you do."

Cheryl turned to her boyfriend, longing in her eyes.

"I want to be able to do it dat way, baby, the way Monica can. I want to learn to take your big dick up my tight ass. Maybe Monica be my inspiration."

Monica loved this. Not only was a thick, beautiful cock stirring up a storm in her rectal innards, but Cheryl was saying how much she could learn from Monica. Sometime she'd have to tell Cheryl how her sister had her practice on big dildos until she learned how to swallow even a huge one without gagging. That same older sister, Joanne, also taught Monica how to use those dildos to help open up her ass, to get it used to being fucked by really big cocks for a really long time. Monica still had a couple of those dildos in her drawer. She liked to masturbate with them. One time she'd have to take them out and give Cheryl a few pointers the way her sister had guided her. Right now it was Andre ramming his big dick up Monica's ass, but maybe some other time, when she and Cheryl were alone, she'd take out those dildos, along with a fresh tube of lubricant, and help Cheryl open herself up anally. If she succeeded, pretty soon Cheryl would be welcoming Andre's big dick up her rear end.

“Damn! He must be tearin' you in half back there," Cheryl said.

"And I fuckin' love it," Monica hissed.

"Never figured I'd have myself such a hot, nasty slut fo’ a roommate."

"Takes one to know one," Monica said, smiling.

Monica wanted to change positions now, to sit on top of Andre. So she rolled over and had Andre roll over with her until he was on his back and she was squatting over him, her asshole impaled on his dick.

"Aw shit, look a’ dat!" Cheryl said, staring at the incredible panorama before her eyes. There was Monica, the tight ring of her pink asshole wrapped around Andre's awesomely thick pole. And right above it, Monica's pussy,dripping wet!

Monica could see how Cheryl was now eyeing that pussy.

"Care to help out with that tongue of yours?" Monica said.

"Love to!" Cheryl said, bringing her face down. Her eyes were now just inches from where Andre's cock was saying a rugged hello to Monica's asshole. The sight was so hot it made her head spin. She could've stared at it forever, but she had something else she had to do now. So she brought her lips down to Monica's wet pussy, licking the labia, tonguing the clit, as Andre kept slamming it up Monica's bottom.

With that extra bit of stimulation, Monica knew she couldn't hold out much longer. So now, as she firmly pressed Cheryl's face against her cunt, she bore down hard on Andre's rigid penis, pushing down on it so the whole damned thing was buried in her bowels, his balls pressing against her buttocks.

And then along came paradise!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she suddenly cried out as the orgasmic surge shook her like a bolt of lightning. Earlier Cheryl had experienced the same thing when she climaxed, a big cock inside her, a tongue on her clit. Except in Monica's case the cock was buried up her ass!

Suddenly she lifted herself off of Andre's cock.

"I can't take it anymore!" Monica gasped. As with Cheryl, right after such a powerful orgasm she had to immediately disengage. But that left Andre sitting there, his cock as big and stiff as ever.

The two women looked down at the rigid shaft as he held it in his hand. It was all slick from the lubricant.

"We've got to do something about that, huh?" Monica said.

"We sho’ do!" Cheryl purred.

Monica reached for a towel and wiped the jelly off Andre's cock.

"Let's suck him off together."

"Yeah!" Cheryl seconded.

Moments later the two of them were down there, together licking and sucking his cock until, suddenly, that big, beautiful shaft erupted, one spurt of white lava after another blasting out of the brown rocket launcher, cascading all over their faces. Monica made sure most of it splashed over Cheryl's face, the white gobs of semen such a stunning contrast as they smothered her smooth, chocolate skin.

Then they kissed, the two roommates, lapping Andre's cum off each other's sticky lips.

"Thanks for inviting me to join you guys." Monica told them.

"Thanks for showin’ up when you did," Cheryl said.

"Now turn around and show us that butt," Andre said with a lewd but very friendly grin. "I want to see the damage I done."

Monica gladly turned around, bent over, and reached back to hold herself open, showing off her gaping asshole to the duo.

"Here, you two, have yourselves a good look," Monica said. She still loved modeling and showing off. Except now it wasn't clothes she was displaying, but her own sleek, naked body, sexually ravaged by this dark, exotic duo.