Black Widow - Compromised Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But this girl hit the jackpot,' Natasha thought as she looked down on Beth, who was squirming at Steve's pleasurable touch.

"I can't believe... that Captain America... is... licking my... pussy."

Beth's words faded into moans as Steve's work had its desired effect, but not just on her. Natasha, feeling a little smug in her position, started to notice something was wrong. The feelings in her body were no longer just arousal, but something more specific. Light at first, she started to feel the sensation of a tongue on her clit, and as it became stronger, the pleasure swelled, leaving her almost collapsing against the wall.

"What the fuck," she muttered to herself as she clung to the wall.

The feeling was wonderful, one that she had only just given Maria and had hoped to receive in return, but out of context it felt like an invasion. She was full clothed, but with the feeling of lips, saliva, a tongue on her most sensitive spot, licking and sucking. Looking over to Steve, she saw his mouth on Beth, moving in tandem with what she was feeling.

Beth pulled Steve in again, as a shivering breath escaped her lips. Pulled in so close, he flattened his tongue, allowing her to sway her hips and move her engorged jewel against him. Natasha fell to her knees, and found her own hips following Beth's, humping against an invisible lover.

"Ooooohhh," Beth cooed as she got close and closer to the point of no return. Natasha began to gasp for air as the assault on her clit became more intense. It was as if all of this woman's moans were guiding her own pleasure, setting the pace as they both came close.

Natasha was happy to be a voyeur, but now, once again, her pleasure had been taken out of her hands. So while her partner in pleasure willingly embraced her oncoming orgasm, the redhead tried to stifle hers as best as she could. But as she heard a gasp from her right, she knew Beth had reached her climax.

"Oh my god oh my - oh - I - unnnffff." Beth groaned as she bit her lip, the beginnings of her orgasm hitting her.

With one last cry she pulled Steve in deep, humping his face as she was hit by a wave of pleasure. A last look at the blonde half-naked woman with a man buried between her legs, red-faced and sweating in the midst of an orgasm, cum still on her face, was enough for Natasha's barriers fell too.

Knowing she was already too far gone, Natasha hurriedly undid the top button of her jeans, shoving her hand into her panties to cup her vagina. She could already feel her wetness, and pushed two fingers inside with ease.

Her hand was squeezed tightly between her thighs as she climaxed, the two fingers she had rammed inside clenched between her walls. Her eyes shut, she was left immersed in the pulses of pleasure emanating from her pussy.

From the point she reached her peak, the world seemed to fall away. For a second she forgot about everything other than the sexual energy in the room, and her own trembling legs. Then, as the orgasm slowly dissipated, and the stray sparks of euphoria ceasing entirely, she realised that the room really was silent.

*****

Opening her eyes, she realised that she was no longer in Brooklyn. And the relative cheapness of Steve's frugal apartment was gone, replaced by a wide open room. In fact, though there was a bed in the room, it seemed far too big to be just one person's personal space.

Natasha straightened up, her legs just about feeling strong enough to support her weight. It was a lot to take in, being teleported around the world, all without being able to touch or interact with anything. Knowing the sceptre's other tricks, she had guessed her body was still back on the helicarrier, but that orgasm... it felt real.

This week wasn't done with giving her new experiences yet, it seemed. She'd never cum so fully clothed before, nor had she been such a peeping tom. It wasn't her choice to be here, but she could easily close her eyes and wait for it to be over. 'Maybe that's what Steve Rogers would do, but I'm just too curious,' she thought.

Natasha looked around the room, wondering where she was now. There was certainly a... pattern forming, but she didn't want to jump to any conclusions, especially when this trend was so bizarre. However, it didn't take her too long to take note of the room's sparse modernist decor and wall-mounted interfaces. Given her skillset, she was a little surprised she didn't get it sooner.

As if on cue, she heard a door slam and the sound of distant bickering. The voices grew louder as they drew closer, until the door to the room opened, bringing Natasha face-to-face with Tony and Pepper.

"Look, just sit down, relax. I'll sort everything," she said, fussing over his bruised faced as she escorted him to the bed. Natasha side-stepped them, choosing to skip that weird feeling she experienced last time someone passed through her body.

"All I'm saying is that I want a quick look in the lab. I can start some repairs on the suit, analyse some of the energy intake... who knows what readings I got out there today."

"I don't care, Tony, it can wait. Sit here and rest like a... normal person would when they survived an alien invasion."

"Oh yeah, like you signed up for 'normal'. You know you're talking to the billionaire with the robot suit, don't you?"

"Not right now I'm not," Pepper said, half-laughing. "Right now I'm sitting next to the guy I love, who is smart enough to care about his own health and wellbeing."

She pushed him down onto the bed as she spoke, and his attempts to stand up gave in quickly, either convinced or just too physically weak to resist. Pepper kissed him deeply for a moment, then drew back, hands on either side of his face.

"You called me on a one-way trip to deep space, and I didn't pick up. I feel horrible. I almost lost you."

"Always the last place you look," he said with a smile.

"Seriously, Tony," Pepper said, her tone lowering. "I have a lot to make up to you."

Pepper brought her hand to his crotch and began to caress him through his clothes. As he started to harden she smiled to herself.

"You don't have anything to make up to me, but if this is the way you're doing it - I'm not exactly going to say no," he said.

"And here I was thinking you might have been satiated by the blowjob on the ride over here."

"Are you kidding me? I'm amazed my legs even work after that. I'm just saying your body does unexplainable things to me. But you should really relax too, you haven't stopped moving since we met earlier."

Pepper lay a long kiss on Tony, partly to shut him up, and fell onto the bed with him. Breaking the kiss, she crawled over him and to the pillows, where she lay down and rested her head.

"See, I'm relaxing," she said, and Tony lay beside her. He reached for her face and leaned in to kiss her, but she stopped him, placing her finger to his lips.

"I have a present for you."

"You know, I might have had enough surprises for one day..."

"This one I think you'll actually like. I was planning to save this until your birthday but... I thought today of all days needed some good to go with the bad."

Pepper withdrew her phone and quickly sent out a text. Tony, baffled, stared back at her in anticipation. "What's going on?" he asked, but she gave nothing away - at least until she heard the patter of footsteps down the hall, and her face broke into a smirk. "Enjoy, Mr. Iron Man."

Both Tony and Natasha turned on the spot in amazement, as six women entered the room. Not only were they breathtakingly beautiful and scantily-clad, but what little clothes they were wearing were strikingly familiar for all of them. Each were dressed in red and gold bikinis, a shining light between their breasts and red gloves with the same arc-reactor replica.

"Are you kidding me," Natasha and Tony said in perfect unison.

Natasha looked over her shoulder at Tony, who looked as gobsmacked as she was, while Pepper grinned behind him.

'I can't believe she got the dancers from the Stark Expo opening ceremony, this is nuts,' Natasha thought, her mind going back to that extravagant display a couple of years back.

"The Ironette girls!?" Tony exclaimed, sitting forward on the bed in awe.

"Literally the same ones - or some of them, at least," Pepper said with pride. "Wasn't easy to find these girls, but once they heard who they were performing for... they were happy to put the suits on one more time."

Tony's mouth was agape as he watched them strike a pose in front of him, hands on hips in a line, before they launched into a routine. It was less extravagant than the last time, which had seen dozens of them take to the stage in front of hundreds of people, but this time it had a personal touch.

Suddenly, the windows dimmed and the shades shut, lamps lit the room and music flooded the room - though rather than AC/DC, this time it was some throbbing dance music a little more appropriate for the setting.

The Ironette dancers twirled and weaved in and out of one another in a complicated routine for a few minutes, before they each stopped, and touched their toes, legs straight. All three pairs of eyes watched them as their fingers hit the floor, focused on their butts, tightly packed into short shorts, before they snapped back up again.

The song started to wind down, but the show wasn't over yet. Tony's head darted to the end of his bed as he heard a familiar sound. A hole appeared in the floor at the foot of the bed, and a metal pole slowly rose from it until it reached the ceiling.

"That was here when I moved in?" Tony said unconvincingly, wincing as he looked back at Pepper, who held a remote in her hand.

"Darling, you don't have secrets from me," she said with a grin. "I'm just surprised you haven't made good use of it."

"Well... it was more of a bachelor thing."

"Nonsense. Just because we're a couple doesn't mean we can't have some fun."

On that note, Pepper gestured to the pole, and the first dancer nodded in recognition. Striding towards it, she leapt forward and grasped it, spinning around the pole until she slid to her knees. As she slid down she pressed her chest against it, leaving the steel resting in her cleavage. Tony looked hypnotised, and barely noticed Pepper crawl behind him and whisper in his ear.

"I bet you wish you were that pole, don't you," she said into his ear, brushing her lips against him softly.

Tony took a deep breath as he felt her touch, and wrapped his arm around her back as he watched the other girls take turns at the pole, showing off their incredible athleticism and breathtaking bodies. As one woman licked the pole seductively, stroking it with both her gloved hands, Tony gripped her harder, until she started to pushed him away.

"Don't be shy," she said as she shoved him to the end of the bed, until he sat with his feet touching the floor. Almost instantly one of the dancers swiftly threw her leg over him and sat on his lap, writhing to the music. As she moved against him, her crotch lightly grazed his rock-hard cock through his clothes.

Then, another dancer took her place, and he sat with his hands at his sides, transfixed by the blonde beauty as she backed up towards him, rubbing her ass against him. He felt Pepper's hands on his shoulders, watching the show alongside him.

"Tony, this isn't a strip club. You can touch if you want."

Not needing to be told twice, he reached out in front of him, placing his palms on the latex-covered behind in front of him and squeezing. Before he could do anything else, she slipped away, and a brunette woman straddled his waist, entwining her legs with his in a surprisingly intimate moment.

'She's bold,' Natasha thought, as she watched the woman run her fingers through Tony's hair, grinding her body against him, her her chest thrust out forward. His hands slipped up between them, until they found her breasts, caressing them through her tight top. Moments later, she brought her face close to his and kissed him.

Natasha could spot subtle looks on the other dancers' faces. They were just as surprised at the daring move as she was, and their performative smiles started to give way to breathless excitement. After all, the thought must've come to them before if they decided to go along with a touching-allowed lap dance routine.

Looking back at Pepper, she expected to see a look of jealousy on her face as she sat inches away from her partner, as he made out with a beautiful woman and groped her chest. But instead, she just looked turned on.

Natasha thought back to the version of Pepper she had seen at Loki's feet in that vision; it had stuck with her even though she knew it was real. Yet looking at her now, she was struck by how little she knew about Potts, even when she had worked under her in the past. There was something to her that apparently even Tony didn't know about - she just needed a little push.

Soon the kiss was broken, and the dancer slipped away as quickly as she had come, but Tony was soon swarmed by the other women, who stroked his face, pushed him onto his back, and unbuttoned his shirt.

A flurry of hands moved over him, lightly caressing his limbs. It was hard to tell what was planned, and what had emerged from the dancers' own desires. Pepper started to slink away from her place beside Tony to leave him to it, but he grabbed her wrist and kept her there.

"No, stay here," he moaned, as one woman dove down and planted a kiss on his neck. With his eyes shut in pleasure, he still reached out to Pepper, slipping his hand to her knees, slowly tracing his fingers up her creamy white thighs and under her skirt.

Pepper's face still showed the same look of arousal, but her eyes widened, darting to the the other girls with apprehension. "Tony, not in front...," she said, placing her hand on his to stop him from going any further. The couple shares a look, and wordlessly, she stopped pushing him away, and held it as he inched up her thigh.

Natasha watched as Tony's arm moved further, his hand obscured under her skirt. It was obvious when he had reached his goal, as Pepper's hands gripped the sheets of their bed tighter, and she unconsciously parted her legs slightly.

The women continued to writhe around him on the bed, most of them keeping their touches light, although the brunette woman continued to push boundaries. Leaning over him from the foot of the bed, she gripped his cock through his clothes, making him harder, feeling him get even harder at her touch.

Tony looked away from Pepper for a moment and at the girls that surrounded him, each staring down at him with a look of lust. The girl with her hands on his crotch was flushed, and almost seemed shy under his gaze, even though she had taken these steps. It was as they made eye contact, that Tony shifted up on the bed, slipping his now slick fingers from under Pepper's skirt.

"Screw it," he said as he moved further up the bed. Pepper's eyes slowly opened, and her look of hunger was there for only a moment before she saw the women on the bed and went to move away.

"Bring her to me," Tony ordered.

All the women in the room paused for a moment, uncertain about what had been said. But soon the realisation came to them, and they sprang into action. Pepper's realisation came a little too late, as the same hands that had caressed Tony began to grip her arms, pull at her legs, and one stray hand even grabbing her ass.

"Wait - what are you doing?"

Despite her half-hearted struggles, she was pulled over the bed and in front of Tony, who began to slip his pants off. With a quick hand gesture, the dancers understood, and began to strip Pepper of her clothes.

"Tony, this is crazy," she said breathlessly, as her top was pulled over her head. Tony watched intently as hands shifted to her back, seamlessly undoing her bra and pulling it off her shoulders. It was done so swiftly that she took a few moments before she noticed her pert breasts were exposed to the room.

Pepper's face turned red as she brought her arms up to cover herself, but soon found her skirt tugged down her legs, while her attempts to keep it on were stopped and her arms held back. Now, naked except for a pair of lacy white panties, she was held in place, on her knees in front of Tony, who was sat up in front of her on the bed.

He was down to just his boxers, and without breaking eye contact with his lover, he slipped them down his legs, freeing his rock-hard erection. She stopped struggling as she saw it, her body's desires getting the better of her in the moment. The other dancers stopped too as they looked at his exposed member with lust. 'This'll do wonders for that ego of his,' Natasha thought to herself.

Tony leaned towards Pepper and brought his hand to her face, brushing his thumb against her bottom lip as her mouth opened slightly. He pushed the tip of his thumb between her lips and she instinctively closed them around it.

"If you really don't want this you can say," he said softly. Pepper looked at him with surprise, with a look of mild panic and indecision mixing in with her flushed cheeks, but said nothing. After a few seconds of this hesitation, he took his hand away.

"Turn her around."

The girls immediately followed his command, with even more vigour than before. The situation was a turn-on as it was, Natasha thought, but for these girls it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience to be there with a celebrity like Tony Stark, alongside one of the most powerful CEOs in the world.

The girls' hands returned to her arms, lifting and turning her around on the spot, as Pepper looked around nervously. Now with her back to Tony, facing the end of the bed, they dropped her down onto her knees. She looked over her shoulder at Tony, and felt his hand gently placed between her shoulder blades, before he pushed her torso down until her face touched the sheets at the end of the bed.

With both hands grasping her her hips, he lifted them up until she was face-down in the duvet, with her panties-clad ass in the air. As he tucked his fingers into the waistband of her underwear, she moaned an objection that quickly dissipated into a groan of pleasure.

Natasha felt more comfortable being the voyeur, as she saw the other woman sit back and enjoy the show along with her. Tony pulled her panties down over her ass and down her thighs to her knees, then tugged them bellow her shins, to her ankles, then off.

With her most private parts exposed to a roomful of strangers, Pepper pressed her face deep into the sheet for a moment, wanting to hide from them all. Looking closer, Natasha could see a strange mixture of emotions on her face.

The women she had hired to tease and be objects of entertainment for her and her partner had switched places with her, and now she was on show. Not only that, but her pussy was glistening with excitement, and Natasha could tell that Pepper knew this, from both the embarrassed look on her face and the undoubtedly horny look in her eyes.

She jumped as if a static shock had shot through her as Tony's finger parted her pussy lips, then slowly basked in her wetness. He placed a hand on her left ass cheek to keep her still, then as she squirmed further, he removed his finger and laid a sharp slap onto her right cheek.

*Slap!*

Pepper gasped as if the sensation had struck her whole body, leaving her small breasts jiggling for a second. After a beat, she quietly murmoured 'oh god' to herself, as it set in that she was spanked in front of complete strangers.

Neither Natasha nor Pepper could quite hear what Tony said next, as he whispered in one woman's ear, and she soon spread the words with excitement amongst the other dancers.

In quick succession, two of the women placed their hands on a leg each, holding her firmly in place, then Tony's finger returned to her moist cavern, teasing her clit. As she relaxed, getting used to the feel of their soft hands against her thighs in tandem with his teasing, she was struck again.