Black Women Bitch Slap Black Men

Story Info
Dr. Florence Pews cures Theodore's sexual dysfunctions.
1.8k words
1.83
342
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

"Doc, I keep having nightmares about face slapping, balls trampling and getting fucked with dildos," Theodore Paxton said somberly. The big and tall young black man sighed deeply after confessing his feelings to the psychiatrist. Inside the doctor's office, located on Newbury Street in downtown Atlanta, silence reigned for a long moment. Dr. Florence Pews leaned back in her chair as she considered her patient's words. This brother is a man of mystery, to say the very least. The amount of trauma and anxiety swirling inside Theodore boggles the mind...

"The first step in vanquishing our fears is in confronting that which scares us," Dr. Florence Pews said gently. The tall and chubby, dark-skinned and well-dressed, matronly African American psychiatrist pursed her lips after saying her peace. Born in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, and educated at Spelman College and Howard University, Dr. Florence Pews is a credit to the psychiatric profession. Someone has to prove to black folks that psychiatry isn't just for whites. In her practice, centered around helping young black people, the good doctor tries to make a difference.

"Doc, why is it that the things I fear arouse me?" Theodore asked, looking quite miserable and forlorn. Dr. Florence Pews looked at Theodore as he sat there, his face in his hands. The forty-something black female psychiatrist looked at the younger black man the way a hungry snake looks at a cornered dove. One doesn't choose psychiatry as a profession without having a few screws loose. Dr. Florence Pews, a highly educated and church-going black woman, has a mild case of antisocial personality disorder. This lovely black female sociopath has some bad habits and cannot stop herself from acting on them. Oh yeah, it's like that.

"The only way of ridding oneself of temptation is to yield to it," Dr. Florence Pews said to Theodore. Nodding, Theodore stroked his goateed chin. He looked at the doctor, who looked quite lovely in her stylish gray pantsuit. The good doctor was recommended to Theodore by his former mentor, Morehouse College professor Edward Adewale, a middle-aged black gentleman from Lagos, Nigeria. Dr. Florence Pews is supposed to be really good at what she does. Theodore has been seeing the good doctor for three weeks now. All proceeds paid for by his parents life insurance policy.

"How do we do that, Doc?" Theodore wondered aloud, and Dr. Florence Pews smiled. Theodore felt nervous. He wondered if he should be totally honest with the good doctor. Ever since Theodore graduated from Morehouse College and joined the workforce, he fell into a deep depression. Theodore's former girlfriend Valerie left town, having gone back to her native Blacksburg, Virginia, after graduating from Spelman College. Theodore's buddies Jean Pierre and Ahmed Ali returned to the Island of Haiti and the Federal Republic of Somalia, respectively. What's a lonely, depressed brother to do when his world changes?

"Let me be your psycho-sexual surrogate, Theodore, we are going to act out your fantasies," Dr. Florence Pews said with a smile. Theodore looked at the doctor thoughtfully as he considered her words. Truth be told, Theodore's own fantasies both aroused and disturbed him. The son of a southern Baptist minister shouldn't be having sexual fantasies of mean, bossy black women smacking him around, tying him up and banging him with dildos. This isn't the Christian way. Theodore will do anything to rid himself of such unclean thoughts and fantasies.

"Please help me, Doc, I will do anything," Theodore pleaded, and Dr. Florence Pews grin broadened. The black female sociopath knew that she had the black college man right where she wanted him. Dr. Florence Pews ordered Theodore to undress, which he did. Naked, the big and tall black man faced the mature black female psychiatrist. Dr. Florence Pews admired Theodore's body. He had an alright body, a cute ass and a big ole dick. Oh yeah, she can work with that. Time to get this show on the road. When sociopaths like Dr. Florence Pews find someone naive enough to fall for their schemes, they like to have themselves some fun. Theodore is going to make a fun toy...

"Do you know what a psycho-sexual surrogate does, Theodore? I have to do terrible things to you, with your permission of course," Dr. Florence Pews said cautiously. Theodore thought about it. Truth be told, he'd had a crush on the good doctor for ages. Sometimes at night, while lying in bed, Theodore masturbated while thinking of Dr. Florence Pews. The young black man's dick got harder than Russian Algebra while he thought of Dr. Florence Pews curvy body, especially her big tits and big round ass. Nothing wrong with that. As far as Theodore is concerned, what the good doctor doesn't know is none of her damn business.

"I am down for whatever," Theodore assured Dr. Florence Pews. The young black man looked at the tall, curvy black woman the way a hungry man looks at fast food. A lot of women get uncomfortable when a man checks them out like that. Dr. Florence Pews isn't like other women, and no, not in a delicate walflower kind of way. This proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing has a certain horny, naive young black man right where she wants him. Dr. Florence Pews is about to show Theodore a thing or two about the darker passions. Lesson one, coming right the fuck up...

"Theodore, to rid you of these sinful urges and nightmares, I will be your dominatrix, I will bitch slap you, and torment you until these demons leave you," Dr. Florence Pews said firmly. Theodore nodded and when the doctor told him to get on his knees, he immediately complied. Dr. Florence Pews felt her pussy twitch with excitement as Theodore knelt before her. This was going to be tons of fun. Hastily, she undressed. Stripped down to her white bra and white panties, which contrasted sharply against her dark skin, the middle-aged black female psychiatrist looked at the young black man. Time to play some wicked games...

"You look great," Theodore said, grinning lustfully at Dr. Florence Pews. Nodding, the black female psychiatrist accepted the compliment. Theodore was still grinning when Dr. Florence Pews slapped him hard across the face. Theodore blinked in surprise, for he wasn't expecting that. Dr. Florence Pews smiled smugly and gave Theodore another slap. Shaking his head, Theodore rubbed his face. Dr. Florence Pews reached for her purse, which sat on her oak desk. Unzipping the purse, she pulled out of it something of a decidedly phallic nature.

"Only speak when spoken to," Dr. Florence Pews said firmly and Theodore nodded, still rubbing his face. Theodore watched as the doctor donned her toy, a shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Dr. Florence Pews stood in front of Theodore while gently, almost lovingly stroking her strap-on dildo. During her grad school years, Dr. Florence Pews experimented with BDSM. In fact, while attending Howard University in Washington D.C. Florence Pews was known as Miss Slapper and the Southern Pegger. This freaky black bitch went around town, fucking black men with her dildo and also smacking them in the face. With their permission of course. Dr. Florence Pews is a scary bitch with sociopathic tendencies. Theodore fucked around and is about to find out...

"Oh," Theodore said as Dr. Florence Pews grabbed him by the back of his neck and pressed the dildo against his lips. The big and tall young black man looked up at the tall, curvy, scary black woman. Resigned to his fate, Theodore began sucking on Dr. Florence Pews dildo. Dr. Florence Pews sighed happily as Theodore began sucking on her dildo. It had been ages since the good doctor got to dominate a black man and fuck him with her toys. White guys simply do not arouse Dr. Florence Pews. This tall, freaky black dame enjoys dominating black men. The brothas got that swagger and that gets her pussy wet. It's just the way Dr. Florence Pews gets down!

"Theodore, turn around and bend over, I am claiming your ass," Dr. Florence Pews ordered. Theodore looked at the doctor and saw the imperious look on her beautiful, evil face. The big and tall young black man complied at once. The black female psychiatrist smiled cunningly, pleased by his obedience. As Theodore bent over, Dr. Florence Pews admired his ass. Spreading Theodore's ass cheeks, Dr. Florence Pews looked inside. Fortunately, the black man had a clean asshole. The black female doctor took some lotion from her desk and applied it on the young black man's asshole. After lubricating Theodore's butt hole, Dr. Florence Pews got ready to fuck him.

"Take my ass," Theodore squealed as Dr. Florence Pews thrust the dildo up his ass. The good doctor smiled as her dildo slid easily into the younger black man's asshole. Dr. Florence Pews smacked Theodore's asshole as she filled his ass with the dildo. Theodore grunted as the dildo invaded his asshole. The black female doctor smiled as she fucked the younger black man's asshole. Theodore groaned as he got fucked in the ass by the mean, bitchy doctor. As Dr. Florence Pews fucked his ass with her dildo, Theodore felt his dick get hard. Hot damn, getting humiliated and dominated by a bitchy black woman turns on certain black men and Theodore is one of them. What in the actual fuck?

"I'm going to flip you so I can look you in the eyes, spit on you and slap your face," Dr. Florence Pews said, smiling. Theodore was amazed as she kept her word. They switched positions and he found himself on his back. Theodore looked up at Dr. Florence Pews as she towered over him. The black female doctor rubbed her tits with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other as she looked at the young black man. Dr. Florence Pews proceeded to bitch-slap Theodore's face and spat on him before plunging the dildo right back into his asshole.

"Oh fuck," Theodore squealed, and that earned him another bitch-slap from Dr. Florence Pews. Theodore gritted his teeth against the pain and remained silent as the good doctor fucked his ass with her dildo. Grabbing Theodore's big black cock and balls, Dr. Florence Pews squeezed them none too gently. Theodore cried out in pain and the good doctor smiled, for his screams were sweet music to his ears. Dr. Florence Pews fucked Theodore's ass until the big black man tapped out. That's black female dominance in a nutshell. Female nature isn't pretty, folks. Viciousness and wickedness are part of it. Theodore found out the hard way...

"Theodore, my sweet young man, you are on your way to being cured," Dr. Florence Pews said to him after fucking the hell out of him. After taking a shower and getting dressed, Theodore was sent on his merry way by the good doctor. Theodore returned to his parents house believing himself thoroughly cleansed of his sexually impure thoughts. Yes, this decent-minded young black Christian man, the product of a Morehouse College education, is free of sexual wickedness thanks to Dr. Florence Pews. Isn't life grand?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers