Blackbird

Story Info
Black teen, older white man share bed.
2.2k words
4.18
46.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started, as these things so often do, with the police. Because they went to the wrong house (if your warrant says 253 Oak DRIVE, you're not supposed to go to 253 Oak LANE -- they're on completely opposite sides of the city), they broke down the door of Councilman Jackson's house and when he and his wife reflexively reacted to someone smashing in the door, the cops drew their guns and killed them both.

Since the Councilman was a successful black man, and the warrant was for a white drug dealer, this led to the usual conspiracy theories and cries of the cops being racist and trying to prevent black people from achieving success. I personally subscribed more to the theory of incompetence, following Hanlon's Razor (never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.)

In the meantime, since I was also a Councilman and the Jacksons were close friends of mine -- plus which, the nearest family they had was 2,000 miles away -- I was the natural choice to take in their now orphaned teenage daughter. There was no reason for her to be sent to a foster home when a close friend of the family was available. (Me being rich, male and white probably didn't hurt my case with the bureaucrats, either. I'm not thrilled about the way of the world, but in this case, I used it to my advantage.) I secured her financial future by wrangling $3 million out of the police department for the wrongful deaths -- quite frankly, they were happy to pay it to make the issue go away. For the same reason, rather than risk a public trial that would inflame the city, the cops (both white, of course) who had fucked up the raid were fired and pled guilty to manslaughter. If it had been just a regular black citizen they had murdered, they would probably have gotten away with a slap on the wrist, but taking out a member of the city government doomed that possibility.

Tillie was 14, just finishing 8th grade, when all this happened. I got her counseling to deal with it (though it's just about impossible to ever fully get over something like that) and put her in a private high school with small class sizes and lots of staff members. I also sold my business interests for $10 million to my business partners, so I could retire and focus 100% on helping her get through her high school years. It's tough enough to get through those under normal circumstances, let alone after something like what happened to her happens.

Somehow, she put it behind her and survived high school. Her grades as a freshman weren't all that great, but as the counseling took effect, time went by, and she learned how to deal with it, she improved. At the end of freshman year, her overall GPA was 2.1. That rose to 2.5 after sophomore year, 2.7 after junior year and 2.9 when she graduated. And while she hadn't wanted to celebrate her birthdays initially ("What am I supposed to celebrate?"), when her 18th birthday came around late in her senior year, she did have a small gathering with a few of her schoolmates.

About a month later, she was officially a high school graduate. I was in the audience watching her walk across that stage, and was very happy for her. And proud of her. When I drove her home afterwards, I told her as much.

"Thanks, Jim."

"You're welcome, Tillie. Let's go out to eat as a way of celebrating. You pick where."

She chose a nice Chinese restaurant, and we had a pleasant dinner.

"So, now that I'm a high school graduate, what do I do with myself?"

"That's up to you. You're legally an adult, and you have sufficient financial resources that you don't have to spend your days earning money just to get by. That's part of what being an adult is, making decisions on your own."

"Can I choose to not make a decision, and just stay living in your house for a while?"

"Sure, if that's what makes you feel comfortable. No need to rush things."

"You're really sweet, you know that?"

I blushed. "Thank you."

The next morning, as I was lazing around and watching an episode of Battle Lines on ESPN Classic, Tillie walked into the living room wearing only a bra and panties.

"Hi, Jim."

"Hey, Tillie. Why aren't you dressed?"

She walked slowly over to me, deliberately making her C-cups (I would know, having had to buy all her clothes for her for that last four years) jiggle as she approached. Then she turned around, bent slightly forward, and shook her perfect ass at me. I don't know what genes are responsible, but black women always have amazing asses. Tillie was toned (a result of being on the cross-country team) and had long, muscular legs to go along with her nice chest and fine booty. And she had a pretty face as well.

"Just thought I'd let you know how thankful I am for everything you've done for me, Jim."

She turned back around and gave me a smirk.

"Um, you're quite welcome. It was the right thing to do, and I certainly didn't expect any recompense. Just seeing you put everything behind you and graduate was more than enough of a reward for me."

"I knew you were going to say that." She picked up the remote and turned off the TV, forcing me to pay full attention to her. "You know, you've kept yourself in good shape."

I had to concede that point. Being retired, and having 7 hours to fill every weekday while Tillie was in school, I had devoted a good part of that time to exercising. As a result, I was stronger, more muscular and in better shape now, at age 45, than I had been at age 25.

"I've spent a lot of time in the gym these past few years."

"But just like most men, especially white men, you're still clueless. Here I am practically naked in front of you and you're sitting there like a lump instead of taking me to your bed for some fun times."

"I did not take you into my house so I could use you as a sex toy."

"You really are that thick. Guess I'll have to make it even more clear." She removed her bra, then peeled off her panties. "Jim, I've fallen hard for you over the last couple of years. Did you ever wonder why I didn't date in high school? By the time my hormones kicked in, I knew who I wanted to take to bed. But I had to wait until I finished high school and became legal. Maybe these feelings will go away eventually, but for now, I want you with me."

My resistance was weakening. Tillie really was gorgeous, and I hadn't had any release, other than masturbating, since I took her in. It would be nice to have my cock inside a pussy again...

"You're sure of what you want."

"Positive. Get up, Jim, then let's go in the master bedroom and get wild. The bed there is bigger."

"We are both consenting adults..."

"Good boy. Up, up. Let's go."

I pushed myself up from the sofa. There really wasn't anything wrong with the situation. I hadn't so much as looked at her in a sexual way while she was a minor, and she was the one initiating things now.

"Okay, Tillie."

She sashayed her way to my bedroom, deliberately shaking her booty. It didn't take me long to get naked. Because of her teasing, my pole was already hard.

She used her strong legs to spring onto the bed. "Don't keep me waiting."

"Impatient, are we?" I powered onto the other side of the bed. "Since you're so eager, you go ahead and take the lead."

"By the way, I got the five-year shot a few days ago. I've been preparing for this."

I had already noticed she had gotten the shot, but hadn't said anything. She was legally an adult and I figured as long as she didn't do anything outrageous, like start abusing drugs, I would let her make her own decisions.

"I can see that."

"Less talk, more action." Tillie pushed me down onto my back and planted her lips against mine. I kissed back, trying to match her intensity. She broke away long enough to breathe, then kissed me again, this time forcing her tongue into my mouth. I extended mine, and we twined tongues until we had to break the lip lock to resupply our bodies with oxygen.

"Wow, Tillie."

"You ain't seen nothing yet, white man." She smirked and shifted her body, lowering her chest down onto my face. I kissed my way through her cleavage, making her giggle. She grabbed my face and pressed a nipple against my lips. I obediently suckled on it, caressing her other breast. Her chest was firm and her soft sounds of pleasure as I suckled made me happy.

She wrapped her hand around my stiff pole and stroked me. "Not bad. Seven inches?"

"About that length," I replied from around her tit-flesh.

"I hope you know how to use it."

She didn't give me a chance to respond, as she swung her body around and lowered her slit onto my face. I licked up her already-leaking juices, then slid my tongue inside. I maneuvered a finger to her clit and used my free hand to gently squeeze her muscular rump.

She took the tip of my pole into her mouth and I could feel her fingertips tease my balls. Her tongue traced teasing patterns while she slid down a little more, taking in about half my length. Her lips and tongue felt amazing, and my body shivered.

I very gently brushed her clit as I worked my tongue within her. She quivered and pressed herself more firmly downwards onto me. I moved my fingertip and tongue with greater speed, and she rewarded me with a gush of her nectar. I drank down as much of it as I could.

She took all of my pecker inside her mouth and lashed her tongue along the shaft. I quivered and moaned. She popped her head upwards. "You're ready." Then she swung back around and slid her dripping pussy down onto my rod.

"More than ready, actually. You feel amazing."

"I broke my hymen with a sex toy a week ago, if you were wondering."

That did explain why I hadn't felt resistance.

"I was, in fact."

Tillie's box felt very tight. I placed my hands on her hips and helped gently guide her up and down.

"Faster!"

"Patience, Tillie. Let's let your body adjust to this."

She tried to bounce up and down more quickly. I kept the rhythm slow and gentle. To keep her happy, I told her to lean her torso forward. I kissed and suckled on her breasts as the gentle lovemaking continued.

"Mmmmm."

I moved my hands from her hips to her booty and caressed her rear. She purred and shivered. I continued helping her slide up and down. She climaxed and her pussy's grip on my pole became impossibly tight. When she regained control of her body, I popped my head off her chest and gave her a smile.

"Now you can speed up, if you want to."

She did want to. Her speed quickly increased. I moved my hips to match her motions, and began thrusting upwards into her. She moaned and gasped, her body trembling. I sped up my thrusting and made her climax again.

"Are you going to finish in my pussy?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

"Then I will."

She increased the pace still further. I groped her ass as she wildly slammed up and down. I could barely keep up with my own hips to match her. My cock twitched and throbbed as my balls tightened.

With an animalistic roar of pure lust, she climaxed yet again. This time, her internal muscles milked every drop of cum out of my balls. She didn't stop squeezing me until my cock began softening inside her.

I helped her climb off me. She lay down next to me, slowly getting her breath back. When we could speak, she smiled. "That felt wonderful."

"So it did."

"I'd like to do it more often."

"I'm not about to stop you."

She gave me a gentle kiss. "Perhaps we could sleep in the same bed from now on."

"If that's what you want, Tillie."

"It is. And don't be surprised if you wake up to find me riding you. I really enjoyed doing so."

"All right."

She insisted on being my lover for about two years, before deciding she wanted someone closer to her own age. I couldn't blame her, as despite me trying to work out and stay in shape, I was having a hard time physically keeping up with her. But she must have put in a good word for me, because the widowed mother of one of her high school friends, on our first date (set up by Tillie), told me she had high expectations of my bedroom skills. I did my best to meet them, and seemed to do so.

Tillie, shortly thereafter, moved out, and her friend's mother moved in. I enjoyed the company of someone my own age, who wouldn't wear me out in the bedroom but liked our more gentle sessions, and Tillie found a college student to meet her needs. Everything worked out for the best.