Blacked in Goa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers

Mira gasped as the long tubular piece of black flesh slowly grew before her eyes. She could see four inches of it growing out from his pubic hair, but the shaft was growing and straining to rise. Many inches further down, a big knobby cock head was pushing against his shorts, struggling to get free. "I don't want to see it," she said, staring in awe down at the beast pushing hard against the fabric.

"Yes, you do," James said, pushing his pants down another inch. "Just tell me to stop and I won't show it to you."

Mira stared in horror, dismay, and disbelief as inch after black inch of the biggest blackest cock she could have imagined revealed itself. "Stop," she said, at six inches. "Stop," she said at seven inches.

At eight inches her pussy spasmed and she didn't say anything. "Stop," she said so softly he could barely hear her at nine inches. "STOP!" she said loudly trying to take back control of the situation. The fat shaft had tapered a little and the flare on the head of his penis was appearing.

"Too late, this thing needs some breathing room," James said, pushing his shorts down to his knees.

The cock sprang up violently, springing almost to his stomach before settling down, pointing straight at her.

Mira watched cross-eyed at the monster just a couple of inches from her. It was the longest, thickest and the biggest cock she had ever seen. In fact, it was just the second cock she had ever seen after her husbands.

"Never seen a big black cock...I assume." James said to which Mira absently nodded. His utterance of the word black cock made her pussy spasm even more.

"I don't believe it..." Mira whispered.

"It is in front of you...you better believe it baby." James said as he stepped forward, inching his cock closer to her lips.

Mira brought her tiny hand up to the cock and gingerly felt it before backing out. She was scared, aroused and hesitant.

"Be my guest." James said.

Encouraged, she touched his cock again, this time with two of her fingers. She realised it wasn't spongy like her husbands, but hard as a rock. As she touched it, she realised the cock was as thick as her wrist. A dark purple shaft gave way to a dark brown shaft with a tuft of curly, dense bush of pubic hair at the base.

She gently squeezed the head which made his cock spurt a thick stream of pre-cum. The engorged pee slit looked like an angry one eyed monster waiting to pounce. Thick black veins criss-crossed the length of the cock and pulsed at every heartbeat. It appeared as if his cock had a life of its own.

"It's so hard." Mira whispered, the urgency in her voice obvious.

"Yeah...it becomes like that when beautiful women touch it." He replied.

She didn't know how to react. He was flattering her. Was she to say thank you or did he expect something else.

"Have you every sucked a cock before." He asked. She nodded.

"My husband...but very rarely..." She said, revealing perhaps the most private things that a couple share, the things they do in the bedroom. She did perform oral sex on her husband but wasn't enthusiastic about it. She did it as a duty and because it pleased her husband. She never let a drop of cum fall of her and made sure he ejaculated away from her.

"Good...now open wide." James said as he stepped forward.

"No...I shouldn't...please" Mira managed to say as the cock head touched her lips. Her lips parted after he pushed it again and it slowly slid inside her mouth.

The cock head snuck past her lips and snuggly fit into her soft mouth. James didn't push any further and neither did Mira make any attempts to take in more. Having sucked a cock before, she knew the basics but it wasn't easy sucking on such massive tool. It was almost filling her mouth and swirling her tongue around it was difficult.

She sucked on it a little and closed her lips on it before pulling back till the cock popped out. She kissed it gently, licked the piss slit and then again started sucking on it. She was using her usual techniques which she employed on her husband.

James looked down at this beautiful Indian woman sucking his cock. He had wanted to see this sight from the moment he had stopped his bike in front of her. He was beyond satisfied and the satisfaction was more mental than physical. Even though, he hadn't busted his nut on her, he felt an orgasmic bliss of having conquered her.

She sucked on him in all earnest, brushing away any thoughts that came to her mind. Her jaw was spread wide trying to accommodate his huge size and it hurt after a while but she mustered on.

"Use your tongue...lick it...lick the sides...lick the shaft." James instructed and she followed, kissing and licking the shaft, making it wet with her drool.

She pushed the cock against his stomach, the tip reached his navel which made her gasp. But as she did that, her eyes went to his balls and she yelped. The first thought that came to her mind was 'Big Balls'. Their size itself was abnormal, in fact, abnormal was an understatement, they were absurdly large.

At that moment she had an urge to something she had never done. Opening her mouth wide, she engulfed his large testicle in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it making it roll around inside her mouth like a marble. Coating and wetting it with her saliva, she moved to the next one and meted out the same treatment to it as well. She tried but failed only to realise that his balls were just too big to be swallowed at once.

Meanwhile, James was moaning, running his large hands through her hair. His eyes were closed, just occasionally opening to see his cock going in and out of her mouth. He had realised soon enough that she was an amateur in cock sucking but she made it up with a sense of enthusiasm. He realised that like many Indian women, she had always considered sex taboo and had not explored much. He decided that it was soon going to change for her.

Clutching her hair, he slapped his cock on her lips a few times before she herself put her tongue out only for the cock to be slapped on it. Thick drops of his pre cum bounced off his cock and landed on her tongue which she reflexively swallowed.

Still clutching her hair, he slammed his cock inside her mouth and started fucking it. She gagged as the cock reached the end of her mouth and coughed but he maintained his grip on her, not allowing her to breath and take respite. She struggled at first, rather violently but soon gave up and stayed still as James fucked her mouth. His balls slapped against her chin, his pubic hair brushed against her nose time and again and James was now moaning rather loudly.

Mira realised that he was about to explode and started pushing him back but James didn't relent. He continued to fuck her mouth and she continued to push him back. It was a contest of who would relent first.

"Mmmmppffff..." A loud muffled scream came out of her mouth. Sucking a cock was one thing, but taking his jizz in her mouth revolted her.

She finally managed to push him back, just in the nick of time. As the cock slid out of her mouth, her teeth grazed against its sensitive flesh triggering his orgasm.

Throwing his head back, James moaned loudly before his cock started spewing ropes after ropes of cum, straight at her T shirt. Mira yelped in disbelief at the amount of cum his cock was throwing out. Her shirt was spoilt completely, stained by his thick cum, some of it soaked under the garment, touching her naked skin.

Mira, breathing loudly, still watched in disbelief as it kept spewing cum. As the orgasm ended, the cock dipped lower, but kept ejecting little amounts of cum. Some fell on her stomach, some on her shorts and the last drop fell on her naked thighs.

She looked down at her chest and saw her completely soaked T shirt. She ran her hand gently over it and felt the warm cum deposited on it before looking up to him. He stood before her shirtless, is pants down at his feet, his cock shinning from his cum and her saliva.

Before she could react or utter a single word, he grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up. Startled, she allowed it and the shirt came off in one smooth move. He pulled her up and simply dragged her shorts to the floor.

"Your clothes are soiled..." He simply said, justifying undressing her. She felt like giggling to that sorry excuse he gave for disrobing her but was perhaps too shocked about being almost naked in front of him.

She had always preferred a dark room even when having sex with her husband and now, she was a dimly lit room with a stranger and was naked. Reflexively her hand reached for her breasts and her crotch, covering them.

He pulled her close into an embrace and she tightly wrapped her arms around her. It was not a loving embrace but a smart move on his part to unhook her bra. She gasped when she heard the snip and pushed him away to scamper on the bed. She swiftly got under the sheets, covering herself completely while James had a hearty laugh.

"I'll be right back baby..." He said as he stepped out of his shorts and walked inside the bathroom.

.

.

.

'Save yourself and your modesty before it's too late' her inner voice pleaded and it did make her sit up to get out of the bed but then she heard the door creak.

She switched off the night lamp to avoid him from seeing her naked. The door opened and he stepped out. The bright light shining behind him and his dark skin made him appear like a shadow.

Standing in all his bare glory, he truly was the most remarkable specimen of man she had ever seen. A toned, muscular, beautiful body along with herculean strength made him an Adonis like figure. From the shadow she could see his two large thighs and another thick slab of meat hanging between his legs.

She had never seen anything like it before and she kept saying this to herself. Her husband had been enough for her and she considered him to be well endowed but her perception had definitely changed. James possessed a freakish, Chernobyl/Fukushima fallout like cock which aroused and intimidated her in equal measure.

She recalled how her jaw hurt as she tried to fit him in as he fucked her mouth. What was far more impressive was that he seemed to have regained his erection, barely minutes after that explosive orgasm.

James watched from a distance, his beautiful, shy, reluctant prey. He knew he could do whatever he wanted to with this woman and that's exactly what he intended to do; to turn her from a shy Indian wife to a black cock craving slut.

HE waked over slowly to the bed and climbed on it. He slowly pulled the blanket off her body and saw her covering herself again. He laid down next to her and pulled her close before kissing her. The soft kiss instantly broke her resolve and she grabbed the back of his head to kiss him back, using the same arm she had to cover her breasts.

She gasped in his mouth as she felt his hand gently cup her breast and give it a squeeze. She shivered and moaned when she felt his hard cock graze against her stomach, leaving behind a stain of cum.

James broke the kiss and lowered his head to suck her engorged, turgid nipple. Mira gasped and threw her head back as she felt his thick lips and raspy tongue suckling on her erect nipple. She pushed her chest further towards him and he encouraged her by pulling him towards her. Their legs soon entangled and so did their arms.

She moaned loudly as his teeth grazed against the softness of her teat. She dug her nails in his back and dragged them down, scratching him, making him moan as he sucked her nipple. She had seldom felt such a strong wave of arousal. James was taking his time, kissing, licking and sucking her tits which was in stark contrast to her husband who usually hurried through the foreplay.

He laid her flat on the bed on her back and mounted her. He cupped her tits and squeezed them, making her turgid nipples protrude. He pushed her tits together and then went on to suck both her nipples at the same time.

Mira could only moan in response to his oral assault and watch in amazement as he pushed her towards an orgasm. Her one hand was on his back, caressing it while the other rested behind his bald head, encouraging him to suck.

As his sucking got harder and more urgent, Mira felt a stirring in her loins. She had orgasmed before but this one was building up to a massive one. She started writhing under him, moaning loudly as he kept her shivering body in control.

And when he bit her nipple hard, she screamed, perhaps the loudest she ever had. She felt her eyes roll up, her back arch and her tits push further inside his mouth. Her pussy spasmed uncontrollably and she writhe like a fish out of the water.

She shivered and trembled for a long time as the orgasm peaked. She moaned and moaned and then when it peaked, a scream failed to get out of her mouth. Finally, the orgasm subsided and she relaxed on the bed.

She was still breathing heavy and beads of sweat covered her body. This was definitely the biggest orgasm she ever had and he had not even entered her. She incoherently moaned and occasionally shivered as the aftershocks of the orgasm ran through her body.

James on the other hand was proud of himself, having brought her to an orgasm just by sucking her tits. If she was so sensitive, then he would be opening a flood of orgasms when he truly got into his act.

As she calmed down from her orgasm, she found James still mounted on her, kissing her neck. She hugged him tight pulling him deeper into her body. He raised his head and found her lips just an inch away from hers. Their eyes met, and he saw a volcano of lust building up inside her. After the beach, this was the first time they were truly looking at each other so passionately. All this while, she had been reluctant to meet his gaze.

Soon their lips met in perhaps the most passionate kiss they ever shared. Ever so reluctantly, Mira was getting comfortable to him as a man and James was more than reciprocating. Their arms entangled around each other as they embraced tightly.

After a kiss that felt like lasted an eternity but was just a minute long, James broke the kiss and started kissing his way down. Placing soft kisses, first on the shoulders, then each of her heaving breasts, then her flat shapely stomach, toying with her navel, his mouth stopped at her mound.

Her panties covered that last piece of unconquered territory but James was undaunted. Out of shame, Mira tightly clasped her thighs just as his hands rested on them to part them. Tilting his head sideways, he smiled at her and got a smile of embarrassment from her. Placing his large hands on her thighs, he felt her neatly waxed, smooth skin. He started kissing down her waist, then slowly down her thigh, then her knee, gently caressing them as he went down. He stopped at her feet, first licking them and then gently toying his tongue on her toes.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Mira moaned as an unknown erogenous zone had suddenly been discovered.

As he continued licking her toes, she slowly relaxed, loosening and parting her thighs and that was the opening James was looking for. He didn't want to force her to do anything but rather wanted to coax her into submitting to his will. And though it took time, it worked.

The legs parted just enough for him to place his hand on her mound and she gasped loudly. He dragged his thick thumb down the length of her pussy; she trembled as he did that. She hadn't spread her legs wide enough for him to do much and that's when he decided to do a lot more. He dug his fingers in her panties and started pulling them down. He expected resistance but none came from her. The soft fabric of her panties slid down her equally smooth skin and was off her legs in an instant.

Now there was some sense of equilibrium. He was already naked and now with the last piece of clothing gone, she was too. With her panties gone, Mira felt no need to resist and she let him do as he pleased. HE ran his finger up and down her pulsating cunt. She closed her eyes and sighed, cooed and moaned, much to James' delight.

His thumb was toying with her clit where as his index and middle finger massaged her wet pussy. He tried to test her further and he inserted his finger inside her. She drew a sharp breath as she felt his digit move inside her. She closed her eyes and said nothing but responded in moans of approval.

Even if she wasn't a vocal lover, James was proficient in reading his lovers body. He could feel her pussy tightening around his finger and he knew she wanted it. He slowly pulled out the finger almost till the end before sliding it back inside, drawing an encouraging moan from Mira.

Soon they settled in to a nice rhythm with two of his fingers moving in and out of her and his thumb wriggling on her clit. Sitting between her legs, he fingered her while her right foot rested on his chest which James was busy licking and kissing.

He changed his position and shuffled to her sides, not for once pulling his fingers out of her. In fact as he got to her side, he started fingering her faster. Mira was moaning till now but now she hollered. His two thick fingers were thicker than her husband's cock and this was the widest she had ever been stretched.

"Mmmmyyyyy Godddddd I'm stretched" She screamed.

James wasn't surprised as he knew this would happen as it did with most of his lovers, irrespective of where they came from. He knew if she felt stretched now, she would feel ruptured when he finally would fuck her. With that thought in mind, he continued to finger her, trying to get her used to even a thicker thing going inside her.

Lowering his head down, he sucked on her nipples and Mira bucked and jumped as another strong orgasm hit her. This was the limit of orgasms she ever had in a single session but those weren't as strong as these ones.

He licked her juices off his fingers after he was done and relished them and watched her tremble from another mind numbing orgasm. She was ready he thought and got off the bed.

Mira was still reeling from that orgasm and her struggling to regain her composure. She heard the bed creek and she somehow managed to open her eyes to see James walking to the table. He looked so beautiful from behind too. A perfectly chiselled back with a nice V shaped structure led down to a thick strong butt which was perhaps as equally muscular as the rest of his body. His butt cheeks flexed one after another as he took his steps.

She heard him shuffling through his bag and then heard it zip close. He turned around and she saw a condom in his hand. She shivered at the sight. At last it was happening. Something she so desperately tried to avoid. In spite of years of her husband's absence, she had maintained her fidelity and the sanctity of her marriage. She was proud of not straying where as some of her friends had, intentionally or in the heat of the moment. She too thought this was just a spur of the moment thing and tried to calm her jittery nerves. She tried hard to get the thoughts of her husband, her marriage and everything else that was dear to her out of her head.

The naked black man with a monster cock pushed away any thoughts that came to her mind. The bed creaked as James crawled on it and soon his body was above hers. His large frame completely enveloped her petite body.

James knew that she was completely under his control but he still couldn't take things for granted. He gently kissed her, trying to make the kiss as passionate as he could so to wash away any last minute jitters she could have. He just didn't want to ruin what he had finally earned.

As his thick chocolate brown lips munched on hers, she slowly slid back into the erotic trance, waiting for her new found lover to take her to new highs of erotic pleasure. James was so engrossed in kissing this beautiful woman under him that he almost forgot the task at hand.

bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers