All Comments on 'Blacked Out: 18 Year Old Virgin'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope for more chapters

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

She needs to have a queen of spades tattoo on her left tit and near her smooth pussy. More to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing better than knocking up a friends daughter. Wait till they see the black baby & mom decides she wants one two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. All white girls should experience black cock early, my wife didn't get it until she was 32 and loved it. Now at 59 we still go out a couple times a month to get her some black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, Joe needs to take all of her holes before he turns her out to his buddies. Some times Joe takes her while the family is still in the house. Her moans have to be kept silent as her family has no idea what is going on. By the time she turns 25 she will probably have five or more black babies. Her family will find out what happened and disown her. She lives in the hood and is pimped out by Joe to black fraternities and sororities, goes to black clubs and entertains the gentlemen there, and Joe finally sells her to someone he owes money. Maybe she becomes a bondage girl or camgirl? Or, maybe we can find out what happens in subsequent chapters?

RaquelWRaquelWalmost 2 years ago

very good story,

needs to progress ,

maybe mum gets a baby bump as well.

more needed

ChaosTheory123ChaosTheory123almost 2 years ago

I love the little touch at the end: she still made her nice white boyfriend wear a condom after she'd let Joe rawdog her :)

RuthMRuthMover 1 year ago

I cheated on my husband fell pregnant now I have a black baby girl and I still go back for more bbc

L15BtmBoiL15BtmBoiover 1 year ago

Is Joe cucking the dad, or maybe fucking the dad on the side too. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good story. Hope there will be a part 2 soon. Maybe have one of her friends from school meets Joe and he pimps both girls out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i only take black cock the color drives me crazy

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Great Story. Realy Liked it. There was some Mens like Joe that I just let TAKE me and I just couldnt say NO to. I have a Beautiful bunch of Kids cause of Mens like Joe I been with and even though some them I told wasnt a GOOD Time to CUM IN me they still Did or some I didnt even bother saying nothing to cause they FEELED SOooo GOOD when they was IN me and going for there nutt.

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Mmm,Very Hot Story..Hoping you keep writing more of this Family.Daughter and Mom Get Fucked as Daddy watches said Fucking.And if course, Daddy has to clean up both mom and Daughter after Joe is Done..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mom & Daughter - Black Cock Sluts...

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle5510 months ago

Hope there's a part two sometime! Maybe with the mom? Who knows! This is so good! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I certainly wasn't a virgin when I graduated high school and didn't get "blacked" until my first semester in college.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...