Blacked Out: Newly Divorced

Story Info
Tracey's just divorced and gets her first black experience.
5k words
4.54
80.4k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers

This is a new story for my Blacked Out: series that follows white men / women being fucked by black men / women.

They are quick stories with not too much back story and just straight to the good stuff.

There are offensive words such as the "n" word so if that is a trigger for you, I would recommend not reading.

Thanks to Dougslair for editing!

Tracey

It was done, my husband and my divorce had finalised and I was no longer married. After 10 years of marriage, we had decided to call it quits. There were no bad feelings, we just no longer loved each other. After so long it became more of a friendship, I couldn't tell you the last time we actually had sex!

So now, I was single again for the first time in a long time and I was ready to let my hair down!

My friend Shannon was taking me out this weekend and I was going to see how I handled myself now being single.

Friday night

"Wow you look hot!" Shannon said to me when I walked into her living room.

I had put on a short black dress that hugged my body nicely, although I was married for so long, I tried to keep my body in shape, going the gym at least 4 times a week.

"Thank you!" I told her, brushing my brown hair out of my face.

Shannon stood up and walked over to me, touching the dress she said.

"You look amazing! You're definitely getting some dick tonight!"

Laughing I replied. "I don't know about that, I just want to see if I can still chat to men."

"Well, you need to do one more thing before we go." She said.

"And what's that?" I asked confused.

Handing me her glass of wine, I watched as she knelt to the floor and said, "This!"

In an instant her hands were up my skirt and without reacting I felt her pull my thong down as she forced me to step out of it!

"Shannon what are you doing?!" I asked, I knew that she is the wildest of my friends, but this was a bit much for me.

"Tonight, you are not wearing any underwear. It'll be easier for when you're getting fucked later!" She said taking my thong as she went and sat back on the sofa.

"I told you, I won't be having sex tonight." I said defiantly.

"Please, you have been married to John for 10 years. Don't get me wrong, I love him. But now is your time to be a slut! Get as much cock as you can!" She said.

I have never been a slut, even before John I was only in one long relationship. Having only had sex with those two. Maybe this is my time to explore and enjoy myself.

"We will see." I said laughing, handing her drink back and taking a sip from mine. "Where are we going tonight?" I asked.

"We are going to The Green Box." She told me.

I had never heard of this bar before. "What's it like?" I asked.

"It's great, lots of men." She said smiling at me.

She was relentless, but hey, maybe I will meet a nice man and have the first sex I've had in a long time!

An hour later, we were stepping out of our taxi and lining up to enter The Green Box. The crowd looked a little strange, the queue was entirely women. Most a lot younger than me which made me feel even older.

"I don't know about this Shannon, I feel like their mum!" I said.

"Don't worry about it, once we're in you will love it!" She told me.

Where are all the men? I thought to myself.

Paying to get in, we walked through two big, heavy doors, and as soon as we were in, I found where all the men were. Music was blaring and the room was not lit too well. Looking around, that was when I realised, there were a lot of men here, and every single one was black! Not that I have a problem with that, I just didn't expect to be coming to a strictly black club!

"Shannon, what is this place?" I shouted in her ear.

"It's a club, let's get a drink." She said not filling me with confidence.

After half an hour waiting at the bar, we had a bottle of wine and were sitting at a booth. The music was a little quieter here so we could actually talk.

"Erm Shannon, is it me or are all the men here.... Black?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's mainly a club for black men." She said.

"How did you find this place?" I asked her.

"I met a guy called Tyrone a few weeks ago, he brought me here and let's just say it was... interesting." She said with a smile that just confused me further.

I had never heard of this Tyrone, and why her time here interesting.

My thoughts were quickly broken by three men joining our table, one of them said; "Hi ladies, we are going to join you."

I thought this was strange, they didn't ask to sit here. Not very polite at all. But before I had chance to argue Shannon said. "No problem, please take a seat sir."

Sir? Why did she call him that?

Suddenly I had two big, black men sitting on my left and another sitting on the right of Shannon.

"Is this your first time here?" The one next to me asked.

"Yes, it is." I told him.

"I thought so." He said smiling at me. Before I had a chance to ask why, Shannon interrupted.

"This is Tracy, she just got divorced and hasn't been fucked in months!"

"Shannon!!" I shouted at her, not believing what she just told this stranger!

"I'm sorry for my friend." I said, but my speaking stopped dead when I felt his big hand grabbing my thigh and saying;

"No need to apologise, we all know why you are here."

Why I was here? What is this place?

"So, how long were you married?" One of the other black men asked.

"For 10 years, we are still friends. It just didn't work out." I replied, still aware of the hand grabbing onto my bare thigh. I had to admit, having this big and very attractive black man's hand on me was sending shivers to my pussy. I have never been with a black man before.

"That's a shame." He said.

I looked and saw Shannon and the black man next to her chatting quietly, I couldn't hear what they were saying.

But suddenly I felt a warm breath on my ear and the man next to me whispered; "You've never been with a black man before, have you?"

His breath on my ear made my body go wild, his grip tightened on my thigh and I almost let out a moan. Turning back, he was only an inch from my face and smiling at me.

"Erm... I..." I stuttered out.

"No, she hasn't, but she would love to!" Shannon suddenly shouted over.

My mouth hung in shock, not believing everything she was telling this man.

"Be quiet slut! Get under the table now!" The black man next to Shannon said.

"Yes sir." She said and then I watched in shock as Shannon got onto her knees under the table.

I was even more shocked when I saw her get his cock out and look at me smiling. His cock was.... HUGE! I have never seen a black cock and oh my god it was about 3 times the size of my ex-husband!

Taking her eyes off of me, I watched Shannon open her mouth and start sucking on this stranger's cock! I felt like I was dreaming, was this really happening?

"You can join her if you want?" The man with his hand on my thigh said to me.

"I... don't understand. What is this place?" I asked, not taking my eyes off Shannon.

Then I felt this man's hand move further up my thigh, slowly going under my dress and resting on the upper part of my thigh.

"This is a place where women get to fulfil their need for black cock." He said firmly to me.

"Whaaaattttt?" I asked in shock as his hand moved further and was now rubbing my clit!

I couldn't believe this stranger was rubbing my clit in a club, yet I couldn't seem to bring myself to stop him!

"Mmmm, no underwear. Guess you did know what you wanted tonight." He said.

This couldn't be really happening.

Suddenly he stopped rubbing my clit and instead I felt one of his fingers slide with ease deep into my soaking wet pussy.

"Fuuuuuckkk." I whispered, not having anyone other than me touching my pussy in a long time!

"Why are you so wet?" He asked me.

My eyes flicked between him and the other black man next to him that was smiling at me.

"I-I don't know." I said.

"Is it because you're desperate for our black cocks?" He asked sliding a second finger inside of me and pumping it in and out.

"Oooooohhhhh." I moaned out, shocked by everything going on.

"That's it Tracy," Shannon suddenly called up from under the table, "Time to be a slut!" She shouted at me.

I couldn't speak, I tried to but only moaning came out and I worried that I was going to cum there and then.

"Do you like my finger in you slut?" The man asked me.

My mouth hung open again at being called a slut by this stranger!

"I...I...I..." I just kept stuttering as his fingers pumped in and out of me, I could feel how soaking wet my pussy was and my orgasm was building and building!

But just before I came, he pulled his fingers out of me. I just stared at him in shock, annoyed that I didn't cum! I went to speak but before I had a chance this stranger lifted his hand and slid the two fingers that were in my pussy into my mouth.

Without thinking, I closed my lips around his fingers and tasted my own pussy on him. Keeping my eye contact with him, I ran my tongue along his fingers while he slowly moved them in and out of my mouth.

I couldn't actually believe I'm doing this! I have never been this outgoing! But fuck it, I'm single and can do what I want!

Accepting that I wanted this, I closed my eyes and began to bob up and down on his fingers as though I was sucking his cock.

"Get your friend ready to be fucked slut!" I heard being said, although my eyes stayed closed.

That was until I felt a pair of hands on my legs and suddenly the feeling of a tongue flicking against my clit.

"Mmmmmmm!" I moaned around the fingers in my mouth. Been so long since someone has licked my clit, I forgot how amazing it felt!

The man took his fingers out of my mouth and I looked down, stunned to see my best friend Shannon was between my legs and licking my pussy, her eyes looking up at me.

"What the fuuuckkkkk." I moaned, never having anyone lick me this good before!

I'd never thought about being with a woman before and definitely never looked at Shannon this way, but her tongue felt fucking amazing!

"Mmmmm." She moaned from between my legs, I just sat back and enjoyed the feeling of my closest friend's tongue rubbing against my clit as her hands gripped my thighs.

My eyes closed, enjoying the licking when I felt someone grab my hand and pull it down. Before I had time to realise what was happening, I felt a big, and I mean BIG cock. Instinctively I wrapped my hand around it. I couldn't believe how thick it was!

I looked down and saw the black man next to me smiling, looking at his cock and it was fucking huge! I instantly started wanking it up and down, enjoying having such a huge tool in my hand.

Suddenly, the black man that Shannon had been sucking off moved next to me and I instinctively grabbed his cock and started wanking that as well.

Not sure how this all happened so fast, but there I sat. My legs wide open as Shannon licked my clit and with a black cock in each hand.

"Fuuuuuckkkk!" I moaned louder than I intended as I was getting closer and closer to cumming!

"Stop licking her now slut!" One of the men said.

"No!" I shouted, desperate to cum.

"You have to earn that slut!" The black man I was wanking said to me. Realising my place, I copied Shannon and said, "Yes sir."

"Good white slut." He said back to me.

Shannon got up from the table and the man on my right moved to make room for her. Without saying a word, she grabbed my head and forced her tongue into my mouth. Not thinking, I started to run mine against hers and I was suddenly making out with my friend while still wanking this big black cock.

"Time for her to get her first black cock!" He said.

I broke the kiss from Shannon and she was just looking at me and smiling.

"I can't wait to have you eating my pussy later." She said to me.

Before I could reply, the man next to me ordered.

"Come and sit up here white slut!"

Looking back at him, I knew he meant for me to sit on his cock. But we were in a room full of people, I couldn't be so public with this, I asked him; "Can we go somewhere more private?"

"We will slut, but do as you're told!" He ordered me. Any will to argue was gone as I was desperate, being so close to cumming twice but not finishing!

"Yes sir." I said back to him.

Standing up, I managed to straddle on top of him, a leg on either side as I reached below and gripped onto his fat cock, a little frightened of how such a big cock will fit inside my very underused pussy.

But I was going to do the best I could, I lined the cock up with my pussy and slowly tried to sit on it.

"Fuuuuuuckk." I moaned, just the head felt like it was stretching my pussy. I'd never had anything nearly this big inside of me.

"Slide down my black pole slut!" He ordered.

"Yeah Tracy, slide down and take his cock in your pussy my whore friend!" Shannon said.

I tried to speak back but the air was taken out of my lungs as I took another few inches of his black cock inside of me. I was less than halfway down this cock and it was already deeper than my ex-husbands cock could go.

"Fucking hell! You're too big!" I panted out, resting my arms on his shoulders holding the cock half way in me.

"You will take my entire black cock in your tight little pussy! Now!" He ordered.

"Fuuuck, yes sir!" I moaned out, pushing myself a little more down onto him.

"Those white boys don't count as fucking you, this pussy is pretty much new." The man, whose name I still didn't know, said.

"It won't be new after tonight!" Shannon said.

"Fuuuckk. My pussy is stretching so wide!" I moaned out.

SPANK!

Shannon slapped my arse cheek and shouted, "Take that big black cock you slut!"

"Yyyyeeesss." I moaned, and gripping onto his shoulders once more I forced myself down, taking the rest of his huge fucking cock in me in one go.

"FUUUUCKKKK!" I screamed out, holding myself on top with his at least 8 inch cock, balls deep inside of me. "Fuck! Fuck! So big!" I kept panting out as my pussy felt stretched beyond belief. It felt as though his cock was hitting my stomach it was that deep!

"That's it white slut, get used to this big black cock in you." The man who's cock I was sitting on said.

"She won't be able to go back to white cock after tonight!" One of the other men laughed.

"I never was able to!" Shannon laughed agreeing.

They were all talking as though I wasn't there, I just sat in silence with my head on the shoulder of the man whose cock was impaled in my pussy.

SPANK!

"Start riding me whore!" The man said.

"Yes.... Sir." I managed to stutter out, still completely filled by this black cock.

Slowly, I pulled myself up and felt some of his cock leaving my stretched pussy, I felt as though I took most of him out, but in reality, it was probably only half before I pushed myself back down.

"Fuuuuckkk!" I kept panting as I was trying to get used to such a huge cock.

I picked up the pace, riding him a little faster, still only taking half of his cock out before sitting back down on it, feeling his big balls pressing against me as I took him fully in me.

"So fucking big!" I panted.

The man grabbed onto my throat and choked me, pulling my head up to look at him, he asked, "Do you like my big black cock?"

Only just being able to speak from his choking I replied.

"Yes siiiirr. I love it!"

"Good whore!" He said.

I was able to properly ride him now, taking his cock in and out as my arse bounced up and down.

"Fuck! Yes!" I kept moaned taking his cock over and over! I can't believe what a slut I was being but fuck it!

"Harry, we have a private room." Another black man who came out of nowhere suddenly said.

"Good." The black man, whose name I now knew was Harry, said. "We're going to a private room whore where we are going to take turns fucking your desperate cunt."

I didn't care about being a slut right now, I would take as many black cocks as they could give me! I was more annoyed with myself for never experiencing black cock before.

"Yes sir!" I eagerly replied.

"Let's go!" Shannon said.

Harry lifted me off his cock and my pussy felt sore and empty without him inside of me. Pulling my dress down I followed him into this private room.

It was quite big, it had a double bed and a few chairs.

"Right, white slut, get on your hands and knees on the bed. Other slut, get on your knees and suck his dick!" Harry said.

"Yes sir." Shannon and I replied.

I got onto the bed on my hands and knees, looking back I saw Shannon on her knees sucking off a black man that I hadn't seen yet. In the room were four black men, all now with their cocks out and all huge! This was going to be a fun night!

"Come and fuck me!" I said looking at Harry.

"You want my nigger cock in your cunt?" He said walking towards me.

"Yes sir," I moaned, "I need your massive black cock to destroy my unused cunt! Make it so I can't fuck a white man ever again!"

"Here you go you fucking slut!" He moaned.

"YYYESSS!" I screamed as he went straight balls deep into my pussy, in this position it felt like he was going even deeper than before.

I was just in it for the ride now, my head on the bed as I felt his harsh thrusts crashing into my cunt, my body weak and shaking.

"Fuck me!!!" I kept moaning.

"Come here you fucking whore!" I heard being called from somewhere in the room.

I felt movement on the bed, I looked up and Shannon was face to face with me, she was on her hands and knees and behind her was black man sliding into her pussy.

"Enjoying yourself slut?" She asked me whilst moaning. Her blonde hair going all over the place.

"I fucking love it!" I moaned back as Harry's huge cock kept ruining my pussy.

"I knew you would be a slut as soon as we got in here!" Shannon moaned, the man fucking her making her face get closer to mine. She was completely naked and I could see her big tits bouncing below her.

"Oh shut up!" I moaned, leaning forwards and kissing her hard. We both kept rocking as our tongues were running against each other, both being fucked by big black men!

For a while, Shannon and I kept making out, then she pulled my dress over my head before returning her tongue to my mouth.

But then another man got onto the bed, his cock appeared in between us. Shannon and I smiled at each other, and both took a side of the cock to start licking.

Before we knew it, our lips were kissing while we both had the cock inside of our mouths. Our tongues running against each other's as this dick was getting two mouths on it.

My orgasm was building up! This was getting too much and I knew I was about to cum from this huge black cock!

"I'm going to fill your pussy with my nigger cum slut!" Harry moaned behind me.

I was on the pill so I didn't worry about him filling me with cum.

"Yes sir! Fill my tight fucking white pussy with your hot cum!!" I moaned back desperate to feel him shoot his load inside of me.

Then I felt it, his huge black cock firing rope after rope of cum deep inside of me forcing me to have an earth-shattering orgasm.

"FUUUUUCCCKKK!" I screamed as my body was uncontrollably shaking.

"So fucking tight!" Harry moaned as he seemed to never end filling me up.

"Your cock is perfect!" I moaned back weakly.

"Do you want some more nigger cock?" Harry asked, pulling his cock from my cunt and feeling his cum pour out of me.

"More! Give me all of your nigger dicks!" I moaned, never saying the n word before and the naughtiness turning me on.

"Good girl." Harry said slapping my arse.

Suddenly I felt another man behind me, I didn't even turn around to see who it was but when I felt my pussy stretching around another black cock I moaned out.

"Yyyyyess fuck me!"

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,431 Followers
12