Blacked Out: Newly Divorced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here my slut friend." Shannon said grabbing my head and pulling me into kiss her.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" She moaned out as the man behind her properly fucked her.

"I'm so fucking happy you brought me here!" I moaned out into her mouth, her tongue tracing around my lips as my body was rocking from the black man fucking me.

"Fuuckking cum in meeeeee!" Shannon moaned and I knew a big load of cum was filling her pussy.

"Have you ever had a cock in your arse slut?" The man behind me asked slapping my arse cheek.

"A few times, not one as big as yours though!" I moaned out as he held his cock balls deep inside of me, not fucking me like I wanted!

But wanting to please them and carry on my night of sexual joy I moaned back, "But I will take your cock wherever you want sir."

"Mmmm you dirty slut!" Shannon moaned kissing me again.

"Good girl." The man behind me said and pulled his cock out of my pussy.

"Noooooo!" I moaned feeling empty, "Put it back in!"

I could see him move around and lie on the bed, finally seeing the man who was fucking me. He was as hot as Harry, black and toned all over.

"Come and ride me." He said.

Shannon moved off the bed and I straddled this black cock, easily sliding my cum filled pussy down his cock and being filled once again.

"Fuuuuck yes! This is amazing! I moaned, arching my back and grabbing onto my own tits.

For a few minutes I rode this amazing man, and leaning forward I kissed him and felt his big tongue running against mine.

"Time for you to be DP'd." He said smiling at me.

"Yes sir." I moaned, desperate for this pleasure to keep going.

"This will hurt at first," Shannon warned, "But after you get used to it, it's amazing!"

"I believe you." I moaned.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my back pushing me forward and a body behind me. I was chest to chest on the black man whose cock was in my pussy and I felt another cock lining up with my arsehole.

"Please go slow." I whispered knowing this will hurt.

"I will, don't worry." The man said behind me.

Then I felt his cock slowly pushing against my little hole, he was clearly well lubed.

"Fuuuuckkk!" I whimpered when I felt his huge head slip inside of my arsehole.

"So tight!" He moaned behind me.

"So big!" I moaned back!

I remained perfectly still, letting this stranger slowly sliding his thick black cock further and further into my arse.

"All in slut." He moaned out, and I felt more full than I ever have in my life!

"FUUUUCKKK!" I screamed, having two huge black cock filling both of my holes!

"You're such a good girl." Shannon said, coming next to me she shoved her tongue into my mouth and I was making out with her again, trying to distract myself from my arsehole being stretched by this black cock.

Then the man in my arse started to thrust in and out of me, feeling my arse get empty then filled felt amazing! I felt like such a slut and I loved it, having no repercussions to worry about I just loved having all the dick I could take!

After a few minutes I was being properly fucked in both my pussy and arsehole.

"Yes! Such great black cock!" I kept moaning, unable to think straight.

I looked and saw Shannon was being fucked by another black man on the chair in the room.

"Time to make you airtight." One man said.

I didn't know what he meant, but when another black cock appeared in front of my face I understood.

"You want my cock?" The black man smiled down at me.

I was stuttering from having both of my holes fucked, I said.

"Yyyess sir! I want all of your cocks!"

Without hesitating I took his cock in my mouth and wrapped my wet lips around him.

"You have brought us a real beautiful slut here Shannon." One man said.

I enjoyed the compliments but it was hard to focus on anything other than the three cocks inside of me!

I don't know how long this went on for, I was delirious from all the cock and was hit by three more orgasms whilst getting fucked like this!

"I'm going to cum inside of your arsehole!" The man anally fucking me warned.

"Cum in my fucking arse!!" I screamed taking the cock out of my mouth.

"Fuuuuckkk!" The black man behind me moaned and I could feel my arse getting filled with cum which felt fucking amazing!

For the next two hours I was fucked by more men than I could count, over a dozen orgasms of my own and having loads of cum filling my mouth, pussy and arsehole as I was well and truly fucked.

Eventually I was laid on the bed by myself, exhausted from the fucking and could feel cum covering me and leaking out of me.

Then, Harry came to me and I looked at him while he said, "You are amazing. I will give your name at the door, you are welcome here any time. Here's my number." He said, leaving a business card on the table next to me.

I watched as all of the black men left the room, I stayed on the bed and saw Shannon, naked smiling at me. She walked over and said, "So how was your first night of freedom?"

"Fucking amazing!" I moaned out to her, then something I never thought I would say came out of my mouth. "Now come and sit on my face and let me taste your sweet pussy!"

"Oh you dirty slut." She laughed and then straddled my face.

I could see her pussy was also dripping with cum as she lowered herself down onto my face. I have never been with a woman but something about it felt amazing!

I was lovingly licking her pussy lips, teasing her until I reached her swollen clit and started flicking it over and over with my wet tongue.

"Mmmm you're good at that!" She moaned, "We are going to do this a lot more!"

"We fucking better!" I moaned and returned to licking her pussy as my best friend reached down and grabbed my tits.

"Make me cum my new slut friend!" She moaned grinding her soaking wet pussy over my face.

"Fuuuuuuccckkkkk!" She moaned out and tightened her thighs around my head and I knew I was making my friend cum with just my tongue.

After that, we got dressed and got ready to go.

"I am in desperate need of a shower!" I laughed.

"I can help with that." She laughed back and then grabbed onto me and pulled me in for a kiss.

Back at home, Shannon and I washed each other in the shower and went back to my bed and licked each other to one more orgasm before sleeping together in my bed.

When I woke, I remembered the night before. All of my holes were sore and my best friend lay naked next to me.

When I first filed for divorce, I was scared. Scared of what single life would be like, but now, I know it's going to be fucking amazing!

The end

12