All Comments on 'Blackhawk Hall Ch. 01'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love science fiction

and this was good, but you should read it over a little better, some things didn't make much sense. In the last page you wrote, she bent over and put her hand on the table behind her, looking over her shoulder at him. Huh?

hornyinwvhornyinwvabout 18 years ago
Great Story!

This is wonderful! I can't wait to read more about Arilee and her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh yeah!

A whole different angle on the rough stuff from Danica, I love it.

Jason

JaekartJaekartover 17 years ago
I love the Idea of this Story.

As A Story Line, with expectations of more stories to come, I have nothing but a desire to read the rest of the Story.

About the only thing that struck me as a bit strange, was the way the Story opened. I was a bit confused for the begining paragraphs, referring to her having been somewhere else. Likely that was just my perception, as you quickly told parts of that tale in order to let us know how she got there.

Perhaps, if I had read the other story line first, I may not have felt a bit lost at the begining of this story. Even though I did read the prefice to the story, all was not clear from the beginning as to what was Happening. Hopefully you can see some constructive comment in this.

LynnMckLynnMckalmost 12 years ago
I do believe . . .

that they find themselves physically, at least, attracted to each other.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 11 years ago
Wow

A really well thought out and out together story. Really enjoyed it.

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
Cool.

I like this story. A great start, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written

Characters already well developed

Hints of deeper plot in place iTdHz

ausvirgoausvirgoover 3 years ago

Loving it.

I also really like how you have Christi going slow on the girl-girl thing with Arilee, rather than just jumping in to give your readers a cheap thrill.

Looking forward to reading the other chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous