All Comments on 'Blacking Donna'

by Lascivious_Gent

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 4 years ago
hot

more please soon! well written and certainly Maggie enjoyed it !!

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Bill needs to keep fucking her even after john gets home. Donna needs black cock on a regular basis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Extremely well written by a sensual man. From a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Donna's impregnation

Bill will smile once Donna gets pregnant. The next demand he will make of her is to contact her best friend Susan who is married to a redneck with two children. Susan will drop the children at her parents house and zoom over to Donna's house. Much to her surprise, she will see Bill and remember the day 14:years ago when the girls met Bill at her parents house before going upstairs . Donna shows her the bikini she wore then and passes on a package containing a bikini bought on a gamble about Susan's size.

Both ladies go upstairs to change to their bikinis and Donna fits in nicely and is not showing her pregnancy yet. Susan feels totally naked with her cleavage obscenely showing so blatantly and her pussy so openly uncovered by the small bikini which causes her to start blushing in a hot reddening shame on her face as Donna takes her hand to walk down the stairs to see a well blacked naked Bill with an hardening black rod sticking out.

Donna humiliates Susan by telling about her hidden desire to be fucked by a well endowed black man and Bill hugs her to put her at ease by rubbing her luscious back before being persuading her to lick his throbbing cock.

Susan is impregnated by Bill. Both girls become sisters, divorce husbands and move to live with Bill until he finds a black gentleman to take Susan as his wife

This story can go places!

chief573chief573almost 4 years ago
OMG a great start

Obviously for chapter 2, Bill needs to pick Donna up and carry her over to her marital bed and continue the mating frenzy.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Wow Wow Wow!!!! That is absolutely smoking hot, are you kidding me!!!! You have to continue with this delicious 😋 Cuckold story, OMG!!!!

I agree with previous comment, Donna needs to be impregnated ASAP!!!!! Bill can wear her pussy out all week long while hubby John is away on business. By the time John gets home Donna will positively be impregnated with Bill"s black baby.

John will be so jealous when he watches his gorgeous blonde wife riding Bill's BBC all night long in their marital bed, and Donna makes hubby sleep in the guest bedroom.

In the morning Donna tells hubby she has his breakfast ready and sits on John's face for a warm nurishing creampie to eat, he watches Donna's belly start to swell bigger and bigger everyday and can't wait to see Bill's black baby sucking on momma's milk filled tittie's.

You can't end the story yet, it's just getting good. I'm giving this jem Five stars!!!!

Lascivious_GentLascivious_Gentalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

Thank you all for the great feedback and comments. This is my first time submitting a story so I am thrilled with the response.

I certainly will be detailing more of Donna's exploits and the broadening of her sexual horizons when i get the opportunity.

I hope to dip in and out of her various exploits rather than a series chronological stories.

I hope you will all like my next effort as much as this one !!!

PS: The star of this story was delighted with the response it has gotten on here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reminder

This reminds me of walking into a nightclub seeing one of my best friends Jack daughter with another friends employee a big black guy 22 years older than Julie my friends daughter his name was Bill. I watched from a distance and it looked like they were lover's. I was pissed because Julie's husband was the most honest and respectful man you ever met I was also his God Father. Shortly they left and I followed they went to her and her husband's Tim's home that made me madder yet. They went in I got out and watched the first move Bill made on Julie I ran to the door and knocked loudly. Julie came to the door and said ha Uncle John (I really wasn't her uncle) what brings you here? I just said think Julie do you have company she said it was none of my business. I said you just made it my business because Tim is my god child and if she didn't get rid of Bill and called Tim imediantly and start treating him the way he should be treated I would call Tim and explain what I seen and send him photos. She broke down and Bill came to the door to see what was going on. He seen my and started in on me to mind my own business. I grabbed him by the shirt and yanked him out of the house. He swung at me and I nailed him 6 or 8 good hits putting him down. He got up looking a mess and said he would take care of me later I said bring it on now if he was so tough he left. Julie started begging me not to tell Tim I said remember what I told you and I would be watching her. I talked to Jack about a week later about some of Bill's experience reports and Bill got fired. I ran into Bill 2 weeks later and he was cussing at me and blaming me for him getting fired I just laughed and said I didn't fill out fause experience reports and walked away. That has been 3 years ago Bill moved away and Julie and Tim are still together with a beautiful little girl and Tim has told me Julie treats him like a king. I just said why not you are the best thing that has ever happened to her she heard me and told Tim I was right. Later she thanked me for straighten her out before she went to far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Total rubbish

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Intriguing

Very nicely written and very erotic. Please continue your efforts.

dwayne369dwayne369about 3 years ago

It was a good story... being an older black man I love the older man younger woman scenario!!!

Hope you write more...

vaman1960vaman1960almost 3 years ago

looking forward to what follows

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is amazing. Well written, and Bill and Donna have tremendous chemistry. From the first look, to the hallway stair, all the way to Donna's powerful orgasm , the story arc is full of sexual build up and then sweet release. The way he touches her, tender and then tough, teasing then finishing....just amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm Kate. I have read and re read this story again and again. Each time excites me more, I am jealous of Donna, I wish he took me like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this was extremely well written. the build up was first class.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I would be Donna for a big Blackman with a thick black cock he could use me and knock me up if he wanted, I’ve desired being bred by a beautiful black cock for to long now, I need it❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love to read about the pregnancy and the upbringing of the child.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was awsome my wife gets Blackened by her Boss luv it .

MtRseMan99MtRseMan994 months ago

Great story. Be nice if there was another chapter and he did knock her up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLascivious_Gent@Lascivious_Gent
A successful married black male in my 50's. Finally getting around to documenting years of lusty thoughts about white ladies, sprinkled with some actual experience of same. I hope you enjoy!