Blacking Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hissed loudly, "Your cunt is soaked Donna, is that for me?" Her eyes opened and she just nodded, I slowly withdrew my finger, it glistened with a sheen of her slick clinging wetness.

I kept my left hand on her hip and brought the tip of my glistening finger to my lips, as Donna watched I sucked my finger into my mouth with a sucking sound that seemed to fill the kitchen, licking it, tasting her arousal on it.

Finally I removed my finger from my mouth and smiled, "Now I'm going to fuck you like I should have years ago Donna!" and stood up to face her.

Her breasts heaved inside her top, her nipples straining at the fabric, she nodded at my words and whispered, "Pleaseeee." in a very husky aroused voice.

I gripped the hem of her top and quickly pulled it up and off over her head as she raised her arms above her head, the glazed "fuck me" look in her green eyes was so intense, she looked like an animal on heat at that moment.

I stepped back and stared, just that little red skirt on her beautiful sexy body, I pulled my shirt off over my head and grunted, "Bend over the table Donna!" as I unfastened my pants.

Donna moved slowly, facing the table and bending forward as I hooked my thumbs inside the waistband of my pants and shorts, she kept staring over her shoulder at me as she placed both hands firmly on the table. I shoved my pants and shorts down together, my very aroused cock swung free, I was so aroused that the head was slick with pre cum and glistened in the light streaming in the window.

Donna's eyes widened and she made a whimpering sound but otherwise remained silent as she stared at it. I kicked my pants and shorts off and stepped towards her naked and so ready, Donna turned away and bent lower, her red skirt rode up over her firm ass.

I placed my left hand on her bare back and gripped my bobbing cock with my right, using one foot I urged her feet into a wide stance as I guided my cock and dragged the slippery dark bulbous head along her aroused pussy slit, watching as the lips parted so easily, her wetness and my pre cum mixing, coating her pussy lips and the head of my cock with a slippery mix as a slick wet sound rose from where we touched.

Donna shivered and moaned, "Billllllllllllll slow pleaseeeeeeeeeee I I never had a black man!" confirming what I had suspected and increasing my already heightened state of arousal.

The soft slippery heat of Donna's pussy lips was incredible, I pressed my hand firmly on her back as I kept up that teasing motion, dragging the tip of my cock deeply along her glistening pink pussy slit and over her aroused clitoris.

Her hips arched, I chuckled, "Easy Donna, I have waited years for this and I want to enjoy feeling your cunt open for me."

I wedged the bulbous head against her opening, then gripped her hips firmly beneath that little red skirt, my thumbs stretching across her asscheeks, spreading them, exposing her puckered rosebud to my hungry gaze and just below the dark head of my cock pressed partially between her slippery pink pussy lips.

Donna's pussy lips and the head of my cock glistened with wetness, veins bulged along my length as my cock swelled harder than it had in years. I dug my fingers into her hips and started to press inwards slowly, intending to savour this moment I had waited so long for.

Donna let out a long low moan, "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" as her tight wet opening spread under the pressure,

I snorted loudly and pressed forward just enough for the head of my cock to slip into her incredibly tight hot wet pussy. I paused there and savoured the sensation as her pussy walls gripped the head of my cock, squeezing it so deliciously.

Donna looked over her shoulder, her eyes wild with lust, she hissed, "Fuck meeeeeeee Billllllll!"

I panted, "Oh you dirty bitch Donna, you have such a tight juicy cunt!" I flexed my hands on her hips and start to PUSHHHHHHHHHH, sinking my cock slowly into her now wildly clasping pussy. Donna's upper body started to shake, her head now hanging down as she braced her hands on the table and lifted up to tiptoes.

I growled, "That's my dirty girl." as I kept pushing, forcing my cock deeper and deeper inside her quivering wet pussy, the wide head spreading her tight muscular pussy walls.

I paused half way in, her gasps louder, echoing around the kitchen as her orgasm got closer and closer, then without warning I THRUSTTTTTTTTT hard, ramming my entire length inside her so the head bumped her cervix.

Donna screamed, " OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Her body tensed and then jerked as her orgasm hit her. Her entire body shook and her pussy clamped around my cock like a tight wet velvet fist.

I snorted at the exquisite rippling of her pussy walls as they tightened, loosened and tightened again around my buried cock, I stayed deep inside her, grinding my hips against her ass, rotating them so the head of my cock massaged her cervix as her pussy spasmed and her loud squeals echoed around the kitchen.

My arched hips pressed the front of Donna's thighs against the edge of the table and kept her pinned there as her orgasm peaked and then slowly subsided, I stayed like that as her trembling slowed and her gasps lessened.

Then she lifted her head and looked over her shoulder. Her face was flushed and damp with perspiration, her eyes wide and lust filled, a big smile on her flushed face as her eyes met mine.

She panted for breath, then muttered, "You dirty bastard Bill, you made me cum on your black cock! I'm your best friend's daughter and John's wife!"

Despite the admonishing words the smile told it all, and her pussy continued to ripple so tight and wet around my cock.

I chuckled "Yeah Donna and now I'm going to fuck you like a the cheating whore you are!".

The look in her eyes was one of pure unadulterated lust, her nostrils flared, she hissed, "Do it, I waited long enough!"

I lifted my hands off her hips and pressed her shoulders forwards and down until her breasts were mashed against the table top, my huge dark hands stayed on her shoulders, pinning her down as my hips arched back slowly, dragging my cock out of her wet clinging cunt inch my inch as her insides clung tight and wet around it.

When I felt the head about to pop out I reversed and lunged forward with force, my cock speared her dripping cunt to the core, the head banging her cervix as my balls slapped against her clitoris.

I grunted, Donna squealed, "Yessss that's it you bastardddd!" her words echoiung around the kitchen.

I pressed my hands harder on her shoulders and jerked my hips back fast and then forward with savage force once more, ramming my extremely swollen cock into her wet clasping pussy with all my force.

Again she squealed, mumbling words from her lips as I stayed deep and humped her against the table, her pussy moulded so tight around my cock, squeezing like a tight glove, as her hands gripped the far edge of the table.

Given the intense wet heat of her pussy around my cock and my heightened state of arousal when I sank inside her I knew I was not going to last long.

I moved my hands from her shoulders, along her outstretched arms as I pressed my chest down on her back, pinning her between me and the hard table top, mashing her breasts and hard nipples against the surface, my dark fingers entwined with her long slim pale fingers, her wedding band shining brightly against my dark finger, my panting mouth against her ear.

I arched my hips back a couple of inches and then forward with force, my position not allowing my top pull out more than 4 or 5 inches. My hips slapped against her thighs and ass as my cock speared her deep, my tongue slithered around her ear as I took her like that hard and fast.

I pistonned my glistening cock into her sucking clasping cunt as hard and fast as I could, the kitchen echoed with the sounds of fucking, Donna's squeals, my loud grunts, the slapping sound of flesh and wet sound my cock was making inside her tight dripping cunt.

I felt like an animal mounted on a mate as I pinned her face down to the table beneath me, my feet planted wide apart on the floor as i moved my hips with speed and force, ramming my cock into her pussy like a well-oiled piston, the head bumping her cervix each time. I snorted and panted, saliva dribbling from my mouth onto her neck as I felt myself get closer and closer.

Beneath me Donna gasped and screamed, calling me a black bastard, urging me to fuck her harder, her words driving me wild as I felt that familiar tight feeling in my balls.

My teeth nipped at her neck, I growled into her ear as I plunged deep and just ground against her hot damp body, forcing her thighs hard against the table's edge, my chest wet with perspiration pressing her down onto the table top.

I gritted my teeth trying to hold back as she hissed and her pussy tightened more and more around my cock, my head jerked up, my cock pulsed inside her molten pussy, I let out a loud animal like howl as I started to cum deep inside her.

The first jet of cum spewed through my cock like molten lava to spatter her cervix, she gasped, "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!" at the sensation.

Her pussy starts to clasp wildly at my cock as it pulsed and spurted again and again, flooding her milking cunt with several thick hot jets of cum until I had emptied my pent up load inside her. My hips jerked, my body shook with the intensity of my orgasm, years of waiting and unfulfilled lust finally satisfied.

Donna panted beneath me, gasping, feeling my hot spurts and her pussy milking every last drop, the sensation of my intense orgasm sending her over the edge again, her orgasm hitting as I spewed my last inside her and lay gasping on her back.

I lay there gasping as she came beneath me, her pussy wildly clasping my drained twitching cock, I soaked inside her dripping rippling flooded cunt until she went limp beneath me, the only sounds now those of our heavy breathing. I lay on her, both of us slick with perspiration, my cock slowly softening inside her still squeezing pussy as cum started to dribble out around it and down her thigh.

Donnas head turned sideways, her eye catching mine as she whimpered "Oh goddddddd Bill, you came inside me!" then added in a bare whisper "I'm not on birth control!'

I gasped at her words. Despite that my softening cock twitched inside her now leaking pussy again. I bent and kissed her flushed cheek as the thought of impregnating her sent a thrill through me. Then I straightened and slowly dragged my now slippery cock from her pussy with a wet plopping sound, followed by thick cum that dribbled down her thigh.

Donna let out a low moan but stayed there, bent over the table as I watched some of my cum dribble from her still open pussy down her inner thigh.

I grinned at the sight, "Damn you really do look like a whore Donna." Then I add with a dirty chuckle, "It's going to be a long week until your husband returns!"

The End

12