Blacking Her Brother's Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Final.
4.6k words
4.13
14.6k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delilah is feeling over the moon right now. She managed to get the love of her life to fuck her and he also said he loves her too! This is perfect. It is all she has ever wanted or hoped for. She is really glad to have done all the stuff she did to get where she is right now. The girl honestly doesn't care that her methods were kind of immoral. Sure, she asked her brother to steal little Edward's girlfriend, but if that bitch could keep her panties on, then Tyrone would have failed and the plan would never have worked out this way. She only exposed a whore who couldn't be faithful in a relationship.

Her pussy spasmed so hard the second he said he loves her and it still gets wet now that she recalls the moment. It's easily the best moment of her entire life and she has very good sleep that night. The next morning she decides to go see some of her friends and talk to them about what happened. Calling them, she asks teammates on the rugby team named Janice and Helen to come over to her house. They tell her that they'll be here soon and she grabs some good snacks from the fridge as she waits for them.

When the two arrive, she invites her fellow teen athletes into her room right away and make them sit down on the floor with her. "I want to tell you about something," Delilah says to them as the duo watches her expectantly. "Do you remember the older guy I mentioned? My older brother's best friend? The one who is in college?" They all nod along. She has told them about him before, several times, in fact. "He is mine now. I got into his pants and he is now my boyfriend, so feel free to start smiling and congratulating me."

They quickly do that, feeling genuine happiness for Delilah. Janice hugs her and claps her back, grinning widely as they embrace. "Oh I'm so happy for you Delilah!" she exclaims. "You have been masturbating to him for so long. Now you can use his dick, lips and tongue like you've always wanted!" The girls all giggle at this, reminiscing over how she regularly told them getting Edward's dick is her main purpose in life. Sure, she has always been able to keep her grades and sports performance great, but it's the dick that matters the most to her, way more than anything else.

Helen is equally happy for Delilah and joins the other two in a group hug, the way they usually also after winning a game against another school. "How did you do it anyway?" she asks her. "Did you spike his drink like I did with my boyfriend? Or maybe you sent him a bunch of nude pictures like Janice did to hers? Tell me! How did you get him to fuck you?" Both of her friends now look at Delilah with great interest. They really want to hear how their friend had managed to seduce the dorky college freshman she's been after for years.

"That's a good question. You wouldn't believe it but he had a girlfriend," she says, making the other girls gasp. "But I quickly took care of that though. I told Tyrone to go over and seduce her, and he succeeded. She cheated on Edward with him and Edward came to me. I was there to give the emotional support he needed. I've been his shoulder to cry on and he fell for me." Both Janice and Helen are clutching their chest, hands over their hearts in a dramatic gesture. Delilah rolls her eyes but still smiles, feeling proud of herself for her actions.

"That is the most romantic thing I ever heard," Helen gushes. "And I thought I was brazen when I drugged my maths tutor. He wouldn't fuck me so I had to put a little something in his lemonade. Totally worth it, though. He's been my submissive whore ever since." Delilah and Janice snicker. "So did you train him to be subservient to you yet? You have to make sure he knows his place. If you want him to ditch his friends and come over to fuck you, he must do it right away. Make sure he knows that he is your property."

"You know, it's only now that I realize we are kind of bitchy," Janice muses. The other two stare at her, pondering on her words. "Think about it. Helen drugged a guy for sex and then made him feel guilty for not letting her do him. As for me, well, my guy didn't want to fuck the class slut so I sent him nudes even after he begged me to stop. And now you, Delilah, got the boy you love cuckolded, so he'd be free for you to swoop in and take him. It's pretty clear we are just a bunch of bitches."

"What's the matter with that? We get the dicks we want so there is nothing wrong with it, right?" Helen says to her with a nonchalant expression on her face. Delilah just gives a noncommittal shrug. "So are you going to bring him over and introduce him to us? I would really like to get to know him. He will your groom one day and I will be the maid of honor, so we should meet. I'll be the maid of honor, right? Janice can be my maid of honor and you can be hers. That's what we agreed on."

"Yes, Helen. You will be my maid of honor," Delilah says. "And also yes, you two can meet him later today. I'll go to his place right now to ask him to come over and meet you bitches. Don't scare him away with that story about how I stuck a spy camera in his room though. I don't want to freak him out when it is unnecessary." The two girls roll their eyes at this. She then grabs her jacket from inside the closet and prepares to leave the house. "Just stay here until I come back. Don't eat all of my food."

The black girl feels very excited as she heads over to her white boyfriend's place. She has reached the point where everything is in order now. Delilah can now show off her slutty boyfriend to her friends and he will let her parade him around. After she graduates from high school they will get married right away. If he says no she will just keep on pressuring him until he says yes. There is no way it wouldn't work. He is a very pliable boyfriend, after all, and Delilah knows all the right buttons to push. All it would take is some manipulation.

She gives him a massive smooch at the door when she enters the house. "Hey, baby," she says to him, hugging her cute boyfriend tightly. He feels so good to hold in her arms like this. It makes her want to never let go. "I have a quick question for you. Would you come over to meet some of my friends at my place now? I told them all about you and they are really eager to meet. Please, baby? Be a good boy and say yes, and I will let you drink my piss today." That's really all it takes to persuade him these days.

"Okay, darling. I'll meet your friends but you better give me that drink you know I love," he says to her with a cute grin on his face. "Oh, and also, there is something I want to talk about. Tyrone said that you told him to seduce Cherry and take her." Delilah goes pale and she begins to open her mouth. "Don't worry about it. I don't believe him. I just thought you should know what he said. Even if you did it I'm so madly in love with you now that it doesn't even matter. I love you and not Cherry. She means nothing to me now."

Delilah looks really guilty. She bites her lower lip, which is trembling despite her effort to stop it. "He told the truth, baby," she says in a shaky voice. "I did tell him to steal her from you, so you'd be available." The ebony athlete looks up at him with tears in her eyes. "But I only did it because I love you so much and I can't bear to see you with another girl. Every waking moment I think of you. Every time I go to sleep you are in my dream. Every corner I turn I can see you in front of me. Can you really forgive me for what I did to you, baby?"

"That was the sweetest, most romantic thing anyone has ever said and yes, I can forgive you. I forgive you because I love you too, sweetie, and that's all that matters. We love each other and no one can stand in our way," he says. "Even if Tyrone seduced her, Cherry still chose to let him have her, so she was a shitty girlfriend anyways. You are so much better than her in every way and I will never leave you." The two of them kiss and she takes him to her house to meet with her friends, who are now feeling very excited to meet Edward.

"So you are the boy my friend has been talking about, huh? Helen asks when he arrives with Delilah. Edward nods. "I heard a lot about you lately. You are all she ever talks about these days, you know?" Delilah shoots her a glare and she chuckles in her throat. "So how is your sex life? Give me the details. I want to know how my friend here fucks you." This makes the boy flush but he realizes it is a chance to prove just how devoted he is to Delilah, right in front of her close friends. He can show her he is a good, obedient whore for her.

"I'll do anything she asks me to because I'm her whore," the normally shy teen answers unabashedly. The girls giggle and Delilah looks both surprised and pleased by his response. Edward turns to look at her. "I do mean it, baby. I'm your slut and I love you. You can do anything you want to me." She points down at shoes and tells him to kiss it. He blushes but then gets down on his knees and presses his lips to her shoes, right in front of her teammates, who are now cheering on in excitement.

"Damn, you must have fucked him real good to make him so subservient. That black pussy of yours did wonders, eh?" Janice teases Delilah, who nods with a proud grin on her gorgeous face. Then she says to the shy boy who has by now stopped kissing her friend's shoes and gotten back up to his feet "And you. I bet you must be so addicted to her cunt now. Did she make you drink her piss like she said she would?" Edward nods. "No way. I don't believe you, unless you can give me and Helen here a show."

Edward quickly lies down on his back and looks up at his black girlfriend. She smiles and takes her short skirt and thong off. "You are even sluttier than I thought now," the girl says, touching her wild pubic hair before urinating on her boyfriend's face and directing some of the stream right into his waiting mouth. Her friends watch, fascinated by the sight. Edward gulps down all of the salty piss happily, enjoying being degraded in front of other people. He wants everyone to know what a slut he is for his black girlfriend. Just a white slut for her black cunt, he thinks to himself as he swallows more and more of her warm urine.

Finally she is done peeing in his mouth and puts her underwear and skirt back on. "There. You saw what a whore I am, but I'm only a whore for my girlfriend," he says to Janice and Helen, who give Delilah approving smiles.

.....

Cherry is feeling very distraught. It has been a couple of weeks now since she and Edward broke up. She still loves and wants him back. Unfortunately, he hasn't returned any of her calls or text messages. The girl has no idea that he's gone black now and is never going back to her white pussy again. Right now she is knocking on his door in the middle of the afternoon, waiting to see him and beg for forgiveness if she has to. She can't bear to live without him. It is too much for her. Too difficult. She needs to have him back in her life and she is prepared to get down on her knees and suck his cock until he forgives her.

When he opens the door, she is quite shocked by what she sees. Edward is wearing a white T-shirt that has the words 'Black pussy only' printed on it. "Read it now because I mean it," he says to her once he's gotten over the surprise of seeing his ex girlfriend here. "I can't believe you got the nerve to fucking show up here again after what you did the last time I saw you. You are disgusting. Get out of my sight now or I'll call the cops and ask them to take you away, you filthy piece of garbage."

"Honey, maybe you should fuck me in front of her so she gets it," the black girl whispers in her white boyfriend's ear, reaching around from behind to grope him through his pants. Delilah smirks at the horrified white girl as she squeezes Edward's bulge and begins to caress his prick, fondling it through the thin material. Edward moans and she strokes it, jacking him up and down in front of his ex girlfriend. "I blacked him. He can't get hard for a white girl now. He's only hard because I'm touching him. If you show him your tits he will go soft."

She yanks his pants and boxers off, and his cock springs free, looking extremely hard. "I don't believe you!" Cherry cries out and lifts her shirt up, exposing her round 36C cup tits. They are perky and big but seeing them makes Edward go soft in an instant. White girls can't turn him on anymore. "Oh no, no, no. Please get hard for me," she begs pathetically, walking up so her huge jugs are right in his face, but he turns away in disgust. It feels like a dozen hot knives are driving into her at the same time and she sobs.

Delilah then walks over to his right side and takes her top off, showing him her black breasts. Her black boobs are much smaller than Cherry's white ones but seeing Delilah's black tits makes his dick hard again within just a second. His cock is now swollen again and now Cherry is crying even louder. She never felt more humiliated before in her life. "I w went black, Cherry, and I'm never g going back," Edward moans as his hot black girlfriend resumes giving him the handjob, tugging the shaft harder now. He thrusts into her fist. "Show her I'm your slut, baby."

"See that, bitch? He's my whore now. You can fuck my brother again if you want to, but Edward is mine," Delilah sneers as she jacks him off and kisses the side of his neck, licking it up and down, gently grazing his skin with her pearly white teeth. He moans with a whorish expression on his face and she smirks at the idiot who cheated on this sweet, adorable boy. "Come on, honey," she says to Edward. "Tell her just how slutty you are for me. Tell that to her stupid face." She is really enjoying this power trip way more than she should.

"You'll never be able to make me hard again," Edward says to his ex with a cruel voice. "Only Delilah's black pussy can now." He then sucks the black girl's nipples one by one as she jerks him off harder. She suddenly takes her skirt off and reveals her hairy vagina. He looks at her full bush and tells Cherry "This is what a real woman's pussy looks like. Wild, powerful and worthy of being worshipped." Edward then says to his girlfriend "Fuck me right in front of her, baby. I want to cum inside you with her watching us."

Delilah makes him lie down on his back and straddles his lap. She grabs him and slides his erection up into her. The ebony bombshell drops her weight and sheathes him in her cunt. Gripping him tightly with her black pussy, the girl moves up and down, bouncing on his dick. Riding him, she hisses up at the teary eyed Cherry "Look how slutty I made your ex. He is my whore now and you will never get him back. I love this little slut and will never let him go. You lost, you bitch." She fucks Edward hard now, taking him in front of her enemy.

"Yes, fuck me harder baby! Show this loser how black women fuck their men. Fuck me and make me scream!" her white boyfriend cries out like a porn star. Cherry starts to finger herself to the obscene sight in front of her. She cries as she masturbates to the sight of her ex boyfriend being fucked by this black bitch. Delilah smirks as she sees what is going on and bounces up and down faster and faster, impaling her cunt with Edward's shaft repeatedly. Her vagina squeezes him mercilessly as she bangs the white boy into oblivion.

Eventually Edward could hold back no longer and he screams. The boy fires multiple ropes of semen into his black girlfriend. He rapidly fills up her womb with his warm cum and she cries out in triumph, making him ejaculate inside her in front of his stupid ex girlfriend. "Look at this," she says as she gets up from him and shows Cherry the boy's cum seeping out of her slit. "Your white pussy will never get this cum. Edward belongs to my black pussy now, and he always will. Now watch what I do next."

She stands over her white boy's head and starts pissing on his cute face. Her urine soaks his cheeks and drenches him. Cherry watches, horrified as she sees the black girl defile Edward with her pee. Delilah laughs as she urinates on her boyfriend's face right in front of his ex girlfriend and he swallows many mouthfuls of it, letting the rest hit his face and soiling him, desecrating the boy. "I just marked him with my scent. He is mine and will never be yours, so go now and never come back. If you do, I really am calling the cops."

Cherry runs away from the house with drops of tear streaming down her face. She is really in love with Edward and only cheated on him in a moment of insane lust. If only she didn't, then she would be with Edward now instead of that bitch. Thinking about how badly she fucked up brings a fresh bout of tears to her eyes and starts to cry for the second time, wailing as she realizes that she lost. She has never known such pain before in her entire life. The boy she loves now belongs to someone else and Cherry has no one to blame but herself.

......

"Are you actually serious?" Janice asks in shock. Helen is equally astounded by what they just heard from their friend. Delilah nods. She told them about how she showed her ownership of Edward and they can't believe what they heard. "So you fucked him right in front of his ex girlfriend and told him he will only fuck black pussy now?" Another nod from Delilah. "Damn! I had no idea you could be so fucking ruthless, bitch." It amazes her how cruel her normally nice friend can be when it comes to this sort of matter. Really a big surprise.

"Not just any black pussy too. Only my black pussy," Delilah says with a grin on her face. "And then I dared her to take her top off and show him her tits. They are larger and rounder than mine but he went flaccid when he saw it. It's like he was repulsed! Then I showed him my flatter and smaller boobs and he got hard again immediately. He, my dear friends, have been blacked." Then she grabs an apple and starts biting into it, munching on the healthy snack happily. "I'm telling you. My boyfriend really is my whore and mine alone."

"Good for you!" Helen chimes in and fist bumps her friend. "You show her what she threw away. He is yours now. Never let him go. We've spent so many hours listening to you gushing about him over the past years." This is now one of the rare occasions that Delilah blushes. She can't help but feel a little coy about the way she was so over the top about her feelings for Edward. But that shame quickly disappears and is replaced with the abundant joy that has constantly bubbled up in her since she first got him to sink her piss.

"Oh I did even more than what I just told you," Delilah adds. She is glad that she still has their attention. The black girl then adds "I pissed in his mouth and on his face right in front of her. It was so funny how she cried her eyes out and then ran off into the street with tears in her eyes. She's such a fucking loser." They all high five after her two friends finish gaping like a fish out of land. "Impressed, bitches? They nod rapidly to show that they agree with what she did wholeheartedly.

A few days later

Now Delilah is at Edward's home. Her boyfriend is showering right now and she is on the couch. Chloe makes her way over once she is done washing the dishes and sits down next to her there. "Hey, sweetie. What did you want to talk to me about?" the still beautiful middle aged woman asks her dear son's girlfriend. She then gets a look on her face. "Let me guess. Does it have to do with my son? You did make sure that he's not in the room before asking me to talk. Did he do something? I can scold him if he is being disobedient to you. Boys should always submit to their girlfriends."

"Oh, it's nothing like that! I assure you, your son is the perfect little slut and has never disobeyed me, so you don't have to scold him," Delilah interjects. "I really love your son a lot and want to spend the rest of my life with him. You can call me old fashioned but I really wanted to ask you for Edward's hand in marriage." She shows her the gold ring she bought earlier that day and Chloe gasps as she looks at it. "Please say something. It's the best I can get with all of my savings. Will you let me propose to your son?"

12